The Pleasure House

נכתב על ידי QtPie321

A long time ago, in 1869, a couple lived in a beautiful home in a deserted farmland where they couldn't be he... עוד

The Pleasure House
Prologue
•Part 1• 1//Grey is that You?
2//Bye Felicia
3//Fag!
4//Thinking Out Loud
5//The Deal
6//Veins and a Steamy Dream
7//No Exit
8//I Fucking Hate You... But I Love You
9//Who the Fuck Invited You?
AUTHOR'S NOTE *IMPORTANT
10//Get the Fuck Out William!
11//Movie Day
Author's Note
12//I Ain't No Pushova!
13//Happy 169th Anniversary
14//An Unnerving Question and An Unbelieveable Answer
15//Urka---The Sex-Crazed Man
AUTHOR'S NOTE *IMPORTANT*
NOTE
•Part 2• 16//Desperate
17//That's Not Real Love
18//Steamy with Mr. Dreamy
19//What?
20//Surprise Muthafucka
•Part 3• 22//Save Me!
AUTHOR'S NOTE VERY IMPORTANT
23//Calling Mr. Stupidity
24//I Like Words Like "Fuck!"
25//Resisting Temptations
26//A Visit From the Demon
27//Too Late
28//24 Hours
29//Lifted
Hip Deep in that Pepto
Updateeeeeeee
Sexual Healing

21//Non-Tamable and Non-Forgettable

7.7K 191 16
נכתב על ידי QtPie321

Isn't Urka just the sweetest guy ever?!
...
Who am I kidding, I made him a fucking BEAST!
There's a lot of craziness in this chapter and I believe this is the end of part 2. Not only is this the end of part 2, but the pleasure house is almost at its end as well)-; I think I want to make another series though, but I wanna know how you guys feel with it?
Anyways, enjoy!

21//

My mind wasn't focusing on the rushed words that spewed out of Isabella's mouth. She was angry at me, but I just couldn't think right now. My mind was focusing on that one thing. That deadly curse in her stomach.

My world started to crash down. I couldn't control myself now. My mind started to go wild until I transformed. Transformed into something I promised myself I would never transform into again. It was too late. Rage was blinding my eyes and another part of me took my place. It was one quick movement.

My anger-filled eyes glanced at the shiny butcher knife that was aimlessly next to me. It was almost calling my name. It needed me. I needed it. So what would I do if someone needed the same thing as me?

I grabbed the knife and clutched it tightly. I noticed my hands were shaking, but I ignored it. I watched as Isabella stopped whatever she was talking about and switched her eyes on the knife in my hand. She stared blankly at it.

"You wouldn't dare." She said in a quiet tone as she came down from the counter top. We didn't say anything for a long time. We stared intensely at each other.

"Don't make a rash decision, Urka. If you kill me, you're making a big mistake."

"If I can't have you, no one will." I said with hurt in my voice.

"Urka, you've gone mad! Just because you can't get the girl you ever wanted, doesn't mean you have to make a decision like this! C'mon, I thought you were smarter than that."

Tears glistened in my eyes. "You tossed away my feelings towards you like it was some worthless piece of trash! I loved you, but you ignored me! You think this is all a game!" My voice was trembling as I raised my voice. "I will never get over you, Isabella, never! You're the only thing I ever had and you're the only thing I ever wanted!" I was a sobbing mess and I closed my eyes shut.

"Urka, stop this, please! You can't be in love with me! How do you love me?!"

"You're so gentle and so sweet." I choked. "You were always so concerned about my well-being. You'd always ask if I was alright before I tried kissing you in front of your husband. Your smile and positive attitude would brighten up my dark soul. You made me so happy. Something no one ever could do."

She looked at me for a moment. She was in shock.

"I love you so much... it hurts..."

"Urka..." She came up to me slowly and held the knife in my hand. "Let it go."

Her words were so soft, it made me fuzzy inside. I reluctantly dropped the knife and it landed with a 'thud' on the floor. She picked it up off of the floor and looked at me.

"You're such a sweet man. I promise it'll be easy finding a woman. You just have to be yourself."

"Do you really think so?"

"I know so. I'll even---"

"What the Hell is this?!"

Isabella turned around lightening speed to see her husband by the kitchen doorway. Joshua was looking at her naked body then up at me. Shit.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "You little prick! You just won't get enough of my girl, eh?"

Rage came coursing back through my body. I snatched the knife out of Isabella's hand and wrapped my arm around her neck, making her slam her back against my front. With my free hand, I brought the knife up to her neck. She screamed and struggled against my grip. She couldn't stop me. I couldn't even stop myself.
No one could ever stop the demon in me.

I chuckled menacingly. "You can't fucking save her, Joshua. You never did. You didn't save her when I kidnapped her while you were out from work."

"What?" He said, shifting his gaze towards Isabella. "Is that true?"

I felt Isabella gulp. "M-Maybe."

"Why didn't you fucking tell me?!"

"She listens to me, Joshua. I tell her what to do, she does it." I smirked evilly. "Kidnapping her while you were at work was the best decision I ever made. Mm, her pussy felt so good around me. Her cries were music to my ears. Fuck, I bet you didn't get to explore deep inside of her like I did with your no dick having ass..."

"THAT'S FUCKING IT. I'M SENDING YOU TO THE PLACE YOU BELONG TO, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

Joshua came toward us. Bad move.

The knife flew out of my hand straight towards Joshua. The knife went straight into his dome. Joshua came to a complete halt as blood squirted out of his forehead down to his cheeks then to the wooden floor. His back hit the floor.

"NOOOOOOO!" Isabella screamed. I let her out of my grip and towards Joshua. Tears were already soaking her wet cheeks as she hugged Joshua tightly. That's such a sweet moment. Too bad it had to end shortly.

I yanked Isabella's hair and made her get up. I dragged her towards the bedroom and locked the door once I shut it.

"YOU FUCKING MONSTER!" She screamed while crying hysterically.

I smirked." The only monster is this thing that's about to get inside you."

She widened her eyes. She tried to run, but I pushed her frantic body on the bed. There was something going through her eyes. It was fear, no doubt about that, but I think there was also... excitement?

As I pushed her on the bed, she tried to quickly get up but I pressed my body against her naked one.

"You can't get away from me." I said darkly, sliding off my shirt. She tried not to look, but failed miserably as she glanced at my abs.

"It's real, don't worry." I winked.

"Urka stop this, please! Did you forget that I'm pregnant!"

"Stop worrying, I won't hurt your baby. They say sex is even more pleasurable while pregnant." I was right.

All I heard while pounding into her quivering body was her moans, cries, the bed squeaking and jumping wildly, and the clapping of our skins.

"We could've have made it work y'know." I say nonchalantly as I pounded deeply into her. "We could've had something special. But no. You wanted to be stubborn to begin with and you wanted to mess with my fucking feelings." As I increased my speed, she clutched the sheet above her head.

"All I wanted to do was love you. But now you're making me fuck you like the little slut you are. You're such a naughty little girl... you like me fucking you raw and hard?"

She replied with a moan as I found her sweet spot.

"I thought so you slut. I bet Joshua never went deep like this." I chuckled deviously.

"Oh my gosh, I'm about to---"

"Cum to me you whore."

Her body trembled underneath me as her juicy substances wrapped around me. I released my fluids which made her widen her eyes before moaning a long moan. I guess she wasn't expecting that.

I kissed her passionately. This will be the last time I'll be kissing her and fucking her. She will never see me again. Or anyone else.

I quickly grabbed the knife that I put in my butt pocket and stabbed her repeatedly with it.

She screamed a blood-curdling scream as I punctured her skin. Blood squirted all over my body and face as I stabbed her many times. My only lover was dead. As well as the man inside me.

I knew what was coming next. The door broke open and landed on the floor. I turned around to see cops surrounding the door.

"Put your hands up in the air!" A cop yelled while having a gun in his hand. Smirking, I raised my hands up. They eyed my weirdly as my naked body was covered in blood. They looked at the dead Isabella then back at me.

"You're under arrest! Don't make a sudden move!"

On purpose, I reached for the bloodly knife that was laid on the bed. I heard a shot fire.

Dead.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

258 92 6
Ava was happy with her love life with her boyfriend Xander. He had looks, he was a gentleman and more importantly, he was willing to be submissive in...
286K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
766 9 8
" One day, he went walking through the woods and stumbled across an old and decrepit house. A tempting shadow beckoned him from the window. Once insi...
790K 14.8K 35
He's beamed you onto his ship. What terrible sexual experiments will he perform on you? And will you get home intact? Abducted from your bed, you're...