Cote- True conquer -Classroom...

By latheef34

Akira Fukuhara is a cold-hearted boy who has little concern for others and crushes those who will stand in hi... More

Reincarnation
chapter-2 Childhood
Chapter -3 arisu sakayanagi
Why Xmale reader and fanfics are cringy
Chapter-4: Starting of plot
Chapter-5:Start of Main Events
Chapter-6: Starting plans
chapter -7 meetings with 'friends'
8.how love is 'everything' and other jokes you can tell yourself (R-18)
Akira past -way before reincarnation
Chapter 9 Thinking time
notice
Side chapter-1 Whole some shit
Chapter-10 : talking about business with a businessman man
Chapter-11 : What a pain
Chapter-12 : A forbidden relationshipe (R-18)
Chapter-13 : Class leader meetings
Chapter 14 deal
Chapter-15 : Results
Chapter 16 :Childhood friendship
chapter 17 :dealing troubles
Akira's bio (Not neccersaily important )
Chapter 18 : Meeting horikitas
Chapter 19 :Break time with classmates
Chapter -20 :Tainting Honami (r-18)
chapter 21 :pure soul
Chapter 22 : Honami's desire(r-18)
Chapter-23 : Pleasure changes people (Light r-18)
Chapter-24 : The talk between two evils
Chapter-25: The tale of Honami the brave
Chapter-26:Attachement
Chapter-27: Desert Island test
Chapter-28:Desert island day-2
Chapter-29 Desert island part-3
Chapter-30: Desert island-final
Rumours are nasty
Childhood friend you wanted to fuck(CFYF)
Kamuro masamuni
m for manipulation
Planning to takeover academy
Gaining class-b details
Kamuro-THe super seducer
Class-d done
Ryueen kakeru joins the team
Made a girl wet
Arisu became love struck
Love struck arisu part-2
Arisu is love with me part-3
Arisu back to herself
Fake and real genius
Unexpected alliance
Butterfly arc starts
Despair
Intruder
Very dark and horror
near Death brings people closer
Harem formed
Dead bodies everywhere
Horrors of the world
Having sex with girl you saved(R-18)
Aftermath
My beloved maid
Arisu becames heated part-1
Arisu pleases her man(r-18)
Arisu is persistent(r-18)

How to flirt and objectify girls wihtout being creepy

292 14 2
By latheef34

In the quiet space of Akira's room, their roles shifted into a dynamic that felt oddly comfortable and playful. Kamuro, acting as his maid, was given tasks that allowed Akira to observe her. And Akira, in his usual playful style, made comments that were borderline flirty but never crossed a line.

For instance, as Kamuro would bend down to pick up books, Akira might say, "You know, Kamuro, you have quite an athletic build. It suits you."

Kamuro, usually stoic and fierce, would turn a shade of red at his comments. She would huff and turn away, a clear sign of her tsundere nature. "Don't say unnecessary things," she'd retort, trying to hide her embarrassment.

However, Akira, seeing her reactions, would simply chuckle. He found her tsundere responses amusing and, in a strange way, endearing. "I'm just stating facts, Kamuro. You should take it as a compliment."

Even though Akira was dominant in these interactions, he was never disrespectful or inappropriate.

As they were in the midst of their usual routine in Akira's room, an 'accidental' spill of papers occurred. Kamuro, being the diligent helper, bent down to pick them up.

From his vantage point, Akira had a clear view of Kamuro's figure, and he decided to voice his observations in a teasing yet respectful manner. "You know, Kamuro," he began, his tone light, "you choose quite fashionable underwear. It suits your stylish sense."

Kamuro froze, her cheeks flushing a bright red. However, before she could stammer out a response, Akira continued in a nonchalant manner, shifting the focus onto a less sensitive topic.

"Actually, your sense of style isn't just limited to your clothing," he remarked casually. "You've got a great figure too - athletic yet feminine. It's a good balance. Not many can pull it off."

Despite the embarrassment, Kamuro couldn't deny the compliment he'd packaged in his playful tease. Yes, it was a little forward, but there was an odd charm to his straightforwardness. She gave him a sideways glance, huffing a bit, but didn't say anything to refute his words.

Akira, noticing Kamuro's embarrassment but also her lack of a retort, decided to continue in the same vein. He was always careful to keep his comments just this side of inappropriate, his tone light and playful, while still respectful.

"You know, Kamuro," he started, leaning back in his chair with a nonchalant air, "you have a particular way of moving that's really appealing. It's like a dancer's grace, but with a warrior's strength. It's quite captivating."

Kamuro, already picking up the papers, paused at his words, her blush intensifying. "Akira..." she began, not really sure what to say. Was he teasing her again? Or was he genuinely complimenting her?

Unfazed by her reaction, Akira continued. "And you might think I haven't noticed, but I have. Your figure, it's... well, it's quite impressive. You hide it well, but I can tell. You're more well-endowed than you let on."

Now that was too much! Kamuro turned to him, her eyes wide and her cheeks burning. "Akira! That's... You shouldn't... I mean... You're..."

But Akira simply chuckled, enjoying her flustered reaction. "I'm just stating the facts, Kamuro. Nothing wrong with that."

And that was the crux of it. Akira's comments, while seemingly inappropriate, were always delivered in such a casual and cool manner that they came off as genuine observations rather than lewd remarks

As their dynamic unfolded in the sanctuary of Akira's room, a new situation arose. This time, Kamuro had been tasked with dusting the high bookshelves, and Akira had generously provided a small ladder for her to reach the topmost shelves.

As she went about her task, Akira, comfortably seated on his couch, looked up at her. "You know, Kamuro," he began in a casual tone, "you're quite flexible. It's quite... interesting to watch."

Kamuro almost missed a step at his words, managing to steady herself just in time. She looked down at him, her cheeks tinged pink. "Akira, you should focus on your work, not me," she huffed, trying to ignore the butterflies in her stomach.

Akira merely shrugged, a smirk playing on his lips. "I can multitask, Kamuro. And besides, it's hard not to notice when you're stretching like that. You've got a great form, you know. It's very... aesthetic."

"Akira!" Kamuro was aghast, not sure whether to be mortified or flattered. But Akira seemed unfazed, his teasing grin still in place.

"What? I'm just appreciating your efforts," he replied, looking at her with a glint in his eyes that made her heart flutter. "Your dedication to the task, your agility, your... everything. It's all very impressive."

Despite his bold words, there was a respect and sincerity to his tone that made it hard for Kamuro to stay mad at him. Yes, his remarks were borderline inappropriate, but they were never disrespectful. And somehow, Akira managed to deliver them in a way that was cool, making her feel seen and appreciated rather than objectified.

In their unique arrangement, a new situation presented itself when Kamuro found herself needing to reach a high shelf in Akira's room to organize some books. The ladder was out of the room, and Akira, seeing her predicament, decided to lend a hand.

He came up behind her, wrapping an arm around her waist to steady her. "Here," he said casually, "I'll give you a boost."

The physical contact was unexpected, causing Kamuro to stiffen. Her heart pounded in her chest as she felt the warmth of Akira's body behind her. But before she could protest, he lifted her up effortlessly.

"Now, can you reach?" he asked, his voice surprisingly close to her ear. The breathy proximity sent a shiver down Kamuro's spine.

"I-It's fine, I can do it," she managed to stammer out, trying to focus on the task at hand rather than the arm around her waist or the boy who was just inches away.

"There, see?" Akira said as she successfully arranged the books. "Nothing to it."

As he gently lowered her back onto her feet, Akira took a step back, chuckling at her flustered state. "You know, Kamuro," he began, his tone playful, "you always blush so easily. It's cute."

"Cute?!" Kamuro retorted, her cheeks flaming. She looked at him, ready to protest, but he simply winked at her, leaving her speechless.

In one instance, Kamuro was tasked with dusting Akira's bookshelves. As she reached up to clean the higher shelves, Akira, from his spot on the couch, noticed the hem of her skirt rising a bit, revealing the slight curve of her legs.

"A bit higher, Kamuro," he instructed nonchalantly, keeping his gaze on the book in his hand rather than staring. He was testing the waters, curious about her reaction to his slightly cheeky comment.

"Akira!" she retorted, her cheeks flushing, but she made sure to keep her skirt in place as she continued dusting.

Laughing at her reaction, Akira stood and approached her. "You missed a spot," he pointed out, reaching up to a shelf above her. His arm brushed against hers, an accidental contact, but enough to cause Kamuro to stiffen. Akira took a moment to look at her, his gaze softening. "You're really dedicated to this. It's admirable."

He lightly tapped her arm, a simple gesture, yet it sent a jolt through Kamuro. "Keep up the good work, Kamuro," he said before returning to his couch. As Kamuro watched him walk away, she found herself touching the spot where he had tapped, her cheeks burning.

One day, as Kamuro was busily organizing Akira's bookshelf, a gust of wind from the open window caused a few papers to flutter off the desk. As Kamuro rushed to catch them, she accidentally tripped over the rug, tumbling straight into Akira who had stood up to help her.

The two of them ended up in an awkward heap on the floor, with Kamuro on top of Akira in a classic "accidental pervert" situation. Kamuro's face turned beet red as she quickly scrambled off of him, stammering out apologies. Akira simply lay there for a moment, a little stunned but otherwise unharmed, before chuckling at the absurdity of the situation.

Kamuro, mortified at the mishap, decided to take a bold step to smooth over the embarrassing incident. "Akira," she said, her voice steady despite the blush creeping up her cheeks. Without another word, she leaned in and planted a quick kiss on his cheek.

The act left Akira wide-eyed, as he touched his cheek where her lips had just been, his heart pounding. He looked at her, about to ask her why, but Kamuro was already standing up, dusting off her skirt and returning to her duties, albeit with a noticeable increase in her usual brisk efficiency.

"Consider it... compensation for the inconvenience," she managed to say, not daring to meet his eyes. Despite her outward calm, her heart was racing. The accident might have been mortifying, but that spontaneous act of affection... it felt surprisingly right.

Kamuro, flustered from her spontaneous act of affection, didn't stick around for Akira's reaction. With a hasty "I need to clean the other room," she quickly fled from the scene, her heart pounding in her chest.

As she ran away, her movements were less of the poised, confident girl Akira was used to seeing and more of a flustered, shy maiden. Her typically stern demeanor had given way to something far softer, far more endearing. Her hurried retreat caused her figure to be more pronounced, the slight bounce in her step accentuating her well-endowed bust.

Akira watched her retreating figure, his hand still on his cheek where her lips had grazed. He took in the sight, his mind registering the fluid movement of her figure, the way her skirt swayed with her hurried steps, and the noticeable jiggle of her assets.

His gaze was appreciative yet respectful, an admiration of her physical attributes but also acknowledgment of the unexpected softness she had shown him. His lips curved into a smirk as he mused, "Who knew Kamuro could be such a shy girl?"

And that's how Akira tamed her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
2.7K 146 9
Advanced Nurturing High School or ANHS, a school where only the cream of the crop, the top of the top, the elite, can enroll. It is a school know for...
118K 5.5K 69
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, the masterpiece of the Whiteroom, an unchallenged existence in this world, with unfathomable abilities. is there finally an ind...
14.8K 662 59
Kurushima Kaoru, a person with unique circumstances, decided to enroll at the Advanced Nurturing High School. But unlike his peers, he isn't there fo...