Kayo | 18+

By EroticMarie

"The Underground Fighter and His Kitten" ā¦ Sasha "Kayo" Sokolov is a Russian fighter who was sent to America... More

Kayo
1: cuts and teasing
2: reuniting brothers
3: breakfast and greetings
4: first kisses
5: fists and bruises
6 : defending evie
7 : tips and smiles
8 : booty calls
9 : winners and losers
10 : old friends
11 : dreams and nightmares
12: scratching itches
13: friends and excuses
14 : avoiding family
15 : lights and fights
16 : protecting vengence
17 : emotions and judgment
18 : slamming doors
19 : friends and enemies
20 : appreciating friendship
21 : change and grow
22 : betting everything
23 : fights and tension
24 : defending everything
25: labels and warnings
26: friendly dating
27 : shifts and attitudes
28 : wetting panties
29 : come and go
31 : shower and hair
32 : sexing me
33 : vees and peas
34: missing you

30 : remembering childhood

21.1K 922 134
By EroticMarie

--Everleigh

I was searching for apartments near my father when I had passed the middle school I used to go to. A smile came across my face when I walked past it. The pine smell from the woods and little kids rushing out of school reminded me of everything I missed about the place. Every time I thought back to my old favorite memories, I realized Sasha was in every single one.

So, I told myself I was going to bring him back whether he wanted to go or not. It felt only right to explore the place we first met, together. Sasha parked his car in the school parking lot. I couldn't contain my excitement as I stepped out of the vehicle to breathe in the same scent I caught when I was walking from the bus yesterday.

The cool air kissed my skin, making sure it drained me from any heat my body naturally produced. I was actually being dramatic. It wasn't that cold. I was just too ready for summer.

"School?" Sasha questioned.

"Come on!" I exclaimed.

I was itching to go back to the forest right beside the school. I didn't wait for Sasha to catch up. Like a little kid, I happily made my way through the trees, searching for the spot we once claimed. I glanced behind me for a second to see Sasha was following close behind me. He was looking around just like I was, nostalgia hitting us like a truck.

It didn't take long for us to make it to the familiar clearing. Everything was just like it always was. My smile grew even bigger as I looked at Sasha.

"Look at this!" I laughed. It was perfect. "This is where I taught you English and you taught me Russian!" I pointed at the log that looked a lot smaller than how I remembered it as a kid. "This is where we had our first kiss!" I laughed pointed at the spot I was directly standing on. "This is where we engraved our intials!" I exclaimed, practically running over to a tree where 'S+E' could be read. "This is where it all began..."

Sasha was silent. His gaze shifting everywhere. I could tell everything was hitting him all at once. However, I couldn't tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

My smile faltered a little as I made my way toward him. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yes, I'm more than okay," he told me so quietly I almost couldn't hear him. He looked so innocent with the orange of the sunlight beaming down on his face. He was glowing. His silver eyes aimed up at the sky before falling back on me. A chill sent a shiver down my spine. They were light again. They were no longer the color of storm clouds.

"It's been so long," he said. "I always wished I could go back to those days and just..."

"Just what?"

"Nothing," He answered back. Nothing ever pissed me off more when someone didn't finish what they were going to say, leaving it to my overthinking mind to put the pieces together.

"Don't do that," I said, folding my arms across my chest. "Just... what?"

He grew silent. After a while, all I could do was sigh. I should've known that Sasha wasn't the type to open up. He didn't even do it when we were kids—he sure as hell wasn't going to do it now.

As I looked at him, I realized he didn't really need to say a thing. I could see it all over his face. Despite how painfully hard he tried to hide it, his sadness was so obvious.

"I just..." he gazed down at his hands as he clenched and unclenched his fist. "This is where I beat that boy up."

This time, my smile fell completely.

"Sasha..."

"This is where I actually became Kayo."

I shook my head. "It's not where you actually became Kayo. Kayo fights people for money, or to prove a point, or to please the people who profit from it. What you did... that was not Kayo...."

He continued to stare off into a distance.

"That day, as cliché as it sounds, I looked at you like my superhero. You were the one that saved me when everyone else just turned the other cheek. You protected me. No one's ever protected me unselfishly before. Logan never bothered to say another word to me anymore after that day. It was like... I knew that you would always be there to save the day. So, no, you weren't Kayo... you were Sasha. My sweet Sasha," I explained to him.

He looked down at me as a smile settled on my lips. All he did was stare. His eyes were slightly dazed as if he were so lost in his thoughts or was finally found in them—there was no telling which one.

"I'm not as good as you think I am," he finally said after a long moment of silence. My shoulders fell. I took a step closer to him so I was directly in front of him.

"You are," I said.

"I don't understand how you could possibly see the moon and the stars in somebody like me. Even when I was a kid, I was far from innocent. I'm not a good person, and I would never claim to be. I would never let you claim me to be," he expressed.

"I was thinking about this all last night while I was laying down in your bed and you were in the living room sleep. How you sacrificed your space just for me. You barely even know me, Sasha. The last time we spoke was when were kids, but you trusted me. I realized that you have always been there for me," I mentioned.

He shook his head back and forth. His jaw had clenched and then unclenched. There was something he was holding back, I could tell.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"You remember my brothers... how about you ask them if I'm a good person," he said. He started to walk away, but I quickly grabbed ahold of his wrist. I didn't know what I was expecting, but I really didn't expect him to turn back around and push me against a tree. His lips claimed my own, immediately.

I had no time to even process what was happening as he hooked both of my legs around his waist. His fingers crept from my thighs to my ass where he pulled me against him. Slowly, with one hand, he made his way up my back and to the nape of my neck. I didn't protest and he massaged the back of my scalp all while kissing me.

His tongue had slipped into my mouth, but it wasn't too much to where it was annoying and gross. Most college boys didn't know how to kiss, but Sasha did. It was just enough to make me want more. I grabbed ahold of his face as he tilted his head slightly. He moved from my hair to my chin where he gently placed me exactly where he wanted me. I allowed him to position me where he would like to me be. I was on cloud nine.

He had so much control and as much as I didn't want to admit it... power. I wanted him. Blame it on my hormones, but I craved to know what it was like to have him inside of me. I just didn't know if I would actually allow him to. I was staying with him, and he was my childhood best friend—I couldn't sleep with him. But you can make out with him, I thought.

Suddenly, he pulled away. I was absolutely breathless and stunned. I quickly lowered my legs back to the ground.

"Is that what you want from me?" he asked with a glare.

"What?" I exclaimed. "Don't be ridiculous!"

"I'm not your fucking hero. The most I'll ever be to you is a pleasurable fuck," he stated. I was embarrassed, shocked, and confused. "Say it!"

"No," I said, pushing him off of me. I fixed my clothes that had gotten a bit disheveled. "You can be a good person. You have the heart, and I know that you always have. You just try so hard to pretend to be something you're not. I don't know if you're just scared, or stupid,  or both. You love your brothers, you want to be there for them, and you protect me. You're more than just sex, Sasha!"

He scoffed.

"I'm ready to go," I muttered, walking right past him.

"Now you're mad?" he questioned with a deep, dark chuckle. "You're mad over these expectations you set out for me. I will disappoint you every time, Everleigh. Trust me, I will."

I turned around abruptly. "How about we see about that?"

Silence. I waited for a response, but I was only greeted with more silence. I turned back around and continued walking toward the car. Again, I could hear the sounds of him following closely behind me. Just like he always did.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter where we get to see a bit more of what Sasha is actually feeling. What do you guys think of the characters? Do we like Sasha and Everleigh?

If you'd like to read early chapters of Kayo, be sure to join my Patreon! Not only does it help me out, but it makes it possible to be a full-time writer for you guys and finally be able to get you consistent updates. I can't wait for you to join the fam at https://patreon.com/eroticmarie or click the link in my bio.  If you can't join, I understand and believe me when I say you are still supporting me by reading here on wattpad and sharing my stories with your friends and family.

I LOVE YA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.6K 62
"I already killed your mother, Cam." As the words left my enemy's mouth like a mocking sneer, I growled under my breath at the mention of my old name...
300K 8.7K 32
Annabelle's life is harder than anyone could ever imagine. She spends her days locked in her room not wanting to talk to anyone but her best friend A...
26.1K 1.5K 59
7 months after the tragic death of her father, Hayley Jones finally feels like she can breath again. After giving up drinking and partying, things ac...
1.3M 44.6K 70
Reillyn Cole had experienced it all. Grief. Pain. Heartbreak. And yet, still, the cruel world continued to throw hurdles in her unendingly winding...