MIGRATION. (ON HOLD)

By H_A_A_

A female , a pretty seventeen year old teenager , a simple girl bearing the name Akila , was racing for her... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 11

16 6 0
By H_A_A_

Dusting the green colored medium sized bed was the first thing I did , it was not hard for me to make the bed at all , I'm already used to it .

I folded my maroon hijab and dropped it on the arranged bed leaving only my black armless gown on me .

I walked to the wooded wardrobe and opened the door to it , to my greatest surprise , there is different colors of gowns in the wardrobe. Whose clothes ? Is it for the dead human that was here ? I hope not .

I quickly closed it back and opens the door that's just next to the wardrobe . It's a toilet , a modern one totally different from the one we had in Maiduguri. I turned on the tap of the wash hand basin letting the water to rush.

My hands stretched out to the running water to perform ablution , after I did just that , I turned off the tap .

I exited the toilet and walked to the carpet wearing my natural facial expression on my smooth face . I put on my hijab and stood to pray .

I prayed and prayed and prayed till I could feel my knees no more , I prayed for God to unite me with my brother , I prayed for my Momma and Baba Aliyu .
I removed my hijab after praying and walked to the toilet . I need to bath , I just need to do that before sleeping.

I stretched my hand to open the door to the toilet which I entered .
My barefoot felt slippery on the tiles floor yet I tried to balance my stance , walking to the shower tap was what I did best letting the cold water to splash down my body .

It was only after hours of using sponge and soap to scrub my body that I exited the toilet after wearing on my black armless gown . I feel so much better now , clean and fresh .

I took a step with my leg forgetting to be careful on how slippery the tiles floor is , in the next second , I was on the floor . I fell really hard and the sound sounded like a slap .

I quickly got up when I heard the sound of someone opening the door , of course I wouldn't want anyone to see me lying painfully on the tile floor .

I was not surprised to see Habiba , her expression made me to realize that she probably heard the sound of me falling .
"What happened ? " Habiba asked me still not completely opening the door but only poking her head in .

I quickly covered my painful expression with a smile and answered "Nothing. "

And I guess my brother , Zakir was right when he told me that 'my smile is so beautiful that it can make others smile too ' because as soon as I let my lips form that smile , Habiba also smiled back genuinely.

"Whose clothes , soap , sponge and brush are in that wardrobe? " I asked hoping it's not for the dead girl , hoping it's new because I already used it as it looks new .

"It's new , Mansura changed everything just like she's been asked to . " Habiba replied and I was pleased to hear the reply , very pleased .

Initially, I thought there was only two workers here that's me and Habiba as my room is inside Habiba's room but where are the other workers . Asking wouldn't be difficult now , will it ?

     "Who is Mansura ? " I asked hoping I'm not annoying Habiba with my never ending bouncing questions.

I was glad to see that Habiba didn't look even close to annoyed as she smoothly replied "A maid here , they are other maids around here , their room is out around the corridors , it's only my room that's in this corridor . " Habiba said providing me with additional information.

I blinked my cat shaped eyes twice not really knowing what to say now . "Goodnight beauty queen ." Habiba said with a wink that quite confused me , she closed the door to my room after going out .

I automatically brought my pained expression back feeling a weak pain on my hip due to the fall , it was really hard .
Getting over the pain got done in a few minutes and after that I walked to the wardrobe with the intention of changing before sleeping.

I don't think I'll need any cream for now so I didn't touch the cocoa butter rather I pulled out a black armless gown similar to the one in me . The clear difference is that the one on my body is old while this very one is new .

I changed all my clothing feeling much more cleaner and neater than before , by this time , my eyes are already closing while I fight to keep it awake .
My eyes won the fight as I let myself to be engulfed by the magic of sleep wishing for my day the next day to go well .

Darkness was the last thing I saw before my mind went black into the magic world of sleep . Hopeful tomorrow will be good , hopefully I won't barge into young boss tomorrow, hopefully his sister will like me as a nanny .Hopefully , all the hopes will be fulfilled .

_________
Thank you for reading MIGRATION
Hit the star button and share !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
79.4K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
99.6K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!