The Prince Of Tennis // Onesh...

By pupinaccho

Just a bunch of prince of tennis oneshots (or headcanons) I do not own the anime nor the characters. All cred... More

Note
-
Echizen Ryoma - Unknown girl
Chotaro Otori - Comfort
Kiyosumi Sengoku - Lucky
Kuranosuke Shiraishi - Belladonna
Akira Kamio - Concert
Takashi Kawamura - Sushi Assistance?
Seiichi Yukimura - Soft
Kippei Tachibana - Little Sister
Gakuto Mukahi - Runaways
Yuushi Oshitari - Partners
Gen'ichiro Sanada - Babysit
Renji Yanagi - Girlfriend
Sadaharu Inui - Love At First Sight
Kuwahara Jackal - Valentine's Day
Eishiro Kite - Sudden Cling
Note
Takeshi Momoshiro - Duo
Keigo Atobe - Falling Apart
Hiroshi Yagyu - Cuddle Session
Shuusuke Fuji - Final Dance
Kunimitsu Tezuka - Sick
Masaharu Niou - Pranks
Rin Hirakoba - August

Eiji Kikumaru - Just A Friend To You

71 6 0
By pupinaccho

Eiji was my first POT crush, lmao.

-

"(Name)-chan!" He hopped in front of her, enveloping the girl rather tightly.

"E-Eiji!" (Name) exclaimed his name, startled. He does often greet her like this, shouting her name loudly but the hug is the one that makes her feel sort of weird.

He could've just patted her back or something like that.

It's not like she hates it but the reason is, her heart is going crazy, the same as her mind too.

♬Why you gotta hug me like that, every time you see me?♬

"Eiji! I c-can't breathe!"

"Ah~ sorry, sorry~"

She isn't suffocating from the hug but the quick thumping of her heart causes her to run out of breath, as if her heart is crawling into her throat.

"What's up anyways?"

"Nothing! I just called you out when I saw you, I have something to tell you too!"

"Really? What is it?"

"You know my parrot, right? The one I told you last time?"

"Er...oh! I remember!"

"I was singing in my room yesterday and there's a line that says 'stop it' in the end, and my parrot exactly said at that part, 'Stop it, Eiji!'"

He narrated while his hand is gesturing randomly. She giggled and tucked a strand of her hair in her ears.

"And?"

"Nya~ I don't know if I should laugh or something, like what should I do when he told me to stop? It's not like I sound bad when I'm singing, right?"

(Name) laughed. People always get mad at someone childish, but his immaturity is really something.

Something that makes her happy, something that makes her feel at ease.

Something that makes her fall in love with him.

♬Why you always making me laugh?
Swear you're catching feelings♬

As they walk together through the hallways of the school. Female students gossipped about them. No one knows what exactly is going on between them, and neither did she.

"Are they really dating?"

"I'm so jealous! I want to be with Kikumaru-senpai first!"

"They're too close, they must be dating."

Those were the casual rumors that travels around the school yet none of them were confirmed.

Actually, it's one-sided love.

♬I loved you from the start
So it breaks my heart
When you say I'm just a friend to you♬

Kikumaru is a naive one, to say the least. He does things as he pleases, not minding everyone's impression of it.

"Hey, Kikumaru! Are you dating (Name)?" His classmate asked him arrogantly as Kikumaru only tilted his head, clueless.

"No, she's just a friend, why?"

"Hah! Told you they're not dating!" The group celebrated the confirmation and the teen only remained clueless.

"Hoi~ hoi~ Fuji. Why does everyone mistook that me and (Name)-chan are dating?"

"Hm...Why do you ask?"

"Because every time we're together, they always say that we're a couple or something like that, do you know why?"

"I can only come up with one conclusion."

"Really? What is it?"

♬Cause friends don't do the things we do,
Everybody knows you love me too♬

"W-well! It's because of the girl who sticks with you all day!"

"Nya? We have a project together, why is it a big deal to you?" He scratched his head, wondering why is his friend blurting things like that to him.

Then again, both of them don't even have any label. Why does she have the right to confront him about the girls who fawn over him?

"Because I'm jealou-no! I mean I'm jelly! N-no! I mean, I want to eat jelly!"

"Oh! I see! You want to eat jelly with me? You should've told me!"

She sighed and averted her gaze away, "Yeah..."

♬Tryna be careful with the words I use,
I say it cause I'm dying to♬

"I'm so much more than just a friend to you..."

"Come on, (Name)-chan! Let's go! 1 2 3 1 2 3!"

Kikumaru counted while jogging at the park. (Name) who is trailing behind him, panting like a dog. She's really tired for she is not an athletic person. Kikumaru has already dealt with his stamina problem and he can continue running around so cheerfully.

"Y/n-chan?"

"S-sorry, I'll catch up!" She waved her hand and tried to catch her breath.

He tilted his head and went near her. His face creased a smile and peck Y/n's head. She shot her head up, realizing what he did, her face is getting red as his hair.

"Now, let's go!"

"Wait a minute! Why did you do that?!"

"Hm? Why are you asking?"

"W-we're in public!"

"But no one is around nya~ I also won't do that when someone is around."

♬When there's other people around
You never wanna kiss me♬

She flinched and sighed, "Right..."

She doesn't even know what he feels about her. Is it necessary to kiss someone who is not that special?

"(Name)-chan?"

"Yeah, yeah."

Her legs moved, following behind him. Her gaze was glued in front of her, not minding Kikumaru's topics and she only reply with a hum.

An idea popped into her mind.

(Name) tugged his shirt and he halted. He glanced at her and responded with his usual 'nya'.

"Um...c-can you accompany me after this?"

"Accompany?"

"Yeah...I want to go somewhere with you."

"Hm~ let's see. Well..."

He sheepishly scratched his hair as his brows met, "It's getting late..."

"Oh...?"

"It's getting late, I have to cook dinner too, you know?"

"I see."

He rejected, much to her dismay. She told him that she'll go there alone and went off, downhearted.

Actually, she decided to go home since it's useless if she only went alone.

(Name) wrapped herself with her arms, hair brushing her cheeks. She was near home when she received a message from him.

'From: Nyeiji~
Subject: I'm sorry, nya!

I miss you already! I should've gone with you! (= ╥ω╥ = )'
· 10:46 pm

♬You tell me it's too late to hang out
And you say you miss me♬

Her face crinkled in confusion, eyes squinting while she repeated the text she received.

An exasperated groan escaped from her lips, shoving her phone inside her pocket. Her mind flew away when she read that. Now that she recalls, Kikumaru always acts like something friends don't normally do.

He sure does have a lot of friends, but he never treated them the way he treats her. She wonders why.

Is this the mutual understanding they're talking about?

Or perhaps is it because he's just really comfortable with her? Thinking that he can do anything he wants with her.

♬And I loved you from the start,
So it breaks my heart,
When you say I'm just a friend to you♬

She walks from school alone to have proper thinking with herself. The lad brought her bewildered thus she decided not to wait for him.

Despite her strong affection towards him, she doesn't like it when he starts a skinship even though they were not even together.

Her continuous thoughts took her away from reality as she unwittingly bumped onto someone, causing her to jump back.

"I-I'm so sorry!" She apologized and bowed simultaneously. When she looked up, the stranger smiled and chuckled.

"It's okay~ it's okay~"

"Really...? I'm so sorry, I was spacing out so..."

"Lucky~! You're cute! What's your name?"

"Oh...? I'm (Last name). (L/n) (F/n)."

"You have such a cute name too! By the way, my name is Sengoku Kiyosumi, it's nice to meet a cute girl like you."

"Thanks, um, it's nice to meet you too."

She felt a bit embarrassed being bombarded with compliments from a person she just bumped a second ago, aside from that, he's...good-looking too.

"Hey, hey. Do you want to go on a date-"

"No!"

A familiar voice peeked their attention, looking at the person, it was her friend to the rescue.

"Eh? You're Kikumaru from Seigaku, right?"

"Right! She's my girl so back off!"

"Eh."

♬Cause friends don't do the things we do,
Everybody knows you love me too♬

Kimumaru chased Sengoku away and Y/n merely watched. As soon as he completely shooed him away, he stared at her, pouting like a child.

"Gah! He pissed me off! You should've waited for me!"

"Sorry, I guess." She deadpanned and turned away, starting to walk again.

"Hey~!"

She felt his footsteps behind her, yet she didn't even throw him a glance and remained looking in front of her.

"Y/n-chan~!"

"What?"

"You're too cold, hmph. Don't tell me you prefer that flirt than me?!"

"I just happened to bump onto him, and I politely apologized. Don't give any meaning to it, moreover, we're not even dating. So for you to say that is sort of weird."

♬Tryna be careful with the words I use,
I say it cause I'm dying to♬

Kikumaru's brows furrowed. Witnessing this side of hers is new to him. A cold and frank Y/n?

When did that exist?

"Nyandato?! I already save you! He is obviously hitting up on you!"

"So what?"

"Why are you being like this? It's not like you."

♬I'm so much more than just a friend to you♬

She continued ignoring the redhead.

But she made up her mind and stopped in her tracks, making him also.

Her eyes blankly scanned his irritated face.

"What am I to you?"

"H-huh?"

"Answer me, Eiji. What am I to you?"

"You're a really great friend!"

♬You say I'm just a friend to you♬

Her eyes shifted towards the sky, deciding to let out all of her thoughts.

"Friends don't do the things we do"

"Y/n-chan?"

"Haven't you noticed?"

"I..."

♬Everybody knows you love me too♬

"I wonder, every action of yours isn't normal, nor necessary for friends to do."

Her eyes are glued to the red clouds rotating around them. It suits the orange background pretty well.

I tried to be careful with the words I use,
I say it cause I'm dying to♬

Frustration is apparent in her brief sigh, she lowered her gaze so she can settle everything she's saying.

"You know what, Eiji?"

♬I'm so much more than just a friend to you♬

"I hate this, to be honest. You treat me as if I'm someone you're into."

He was quiet, processing what she was saying. He never knew because he thought it was okay with her.

They are good friends, right?

♬A friend to you♬

"But...you don't like me at all," Kikumaru grumbles.

"Sadly, I do. And sorry if that happens," She bitterly laughed.

"Why-"

"Don't ask why. Try considering your actions."

♬A friend to you♬

"I know you don't have any idea, but you always show motives, and it made me assume. I fell for you because I thought we feel the same."

"You have female friends. Do you treat them the way you treat me?" she questioned with a noticeable irk.

"What do you mean...?"

"Do you hug them, or kiss them?"

"I don't..."

"See? Do you understand now, Eiji?"

She turned her back against him, and without any hesitation, she stepped a foot forward, deciding to leave him.

"Let's stay friends. From now on, we can still see each other, without the hugs. We still can cheer up together, without kisses...and don't treat me the way you used to anymore."

"After all...I'm just a friend to you..."

END!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 178 7
I'm just gonna stick to the main guys for now if I get time after exam season I may, add different scenarios at your request, but It will stay comple...
839K 17.9K 80
KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone! (≧◡≦) ♡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss ᴏғ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Please...
4.5K 69 17
this is a 25 days of christmas oneshot with haikyuu ships/ friends etc! disclaimer: none of these characters are mine, they belong to haruichi furuda...
33.7K 522 13
This is a Kuroko No Basuke - What if... (scenario) and knb x reader oneshot book. I accept requests , you can either comment it or message me perso...