The Prince Of Tennis // Onesh...

By pupinaccho

Just a bunch of prince of tennis oneshots (or headcanons) I do not own the anime nor the characters. All cred... More

Note
-
Echizen Ryoma - Unknown girl
Chotaro Otori - Comfort
Kiyosumi Sengoku - Lucky
Kuranosuke Shiraishi - Belladonna
Akira Kamio - Concert
Takashi Kawamura - Sushi Assistance?
Seiichi Yukimura - Soft
Kippei Tachibana - Little Sister
Gakuto Mukahi - Runaways
Eiji Kikumaru - Just A Friend To You
Gen'ichiro Sanada - Babysit
Renji Yanagi - Girlfriend
Sadaharu Inui - Love At First Sight
Kuwahara Jackal - Valentine's Day
Eishiro Kite - Sudden Cling
Note
Takeshi Momoshiro - Duo
Keigo Atobe - Falling Apart
Hiroshi Yagyu - Cuddle Session
Shuusuke Fuji - Final Dance
Kunimitsu Tezuka - Sick
Masaharu Niou - Pranks
Rin Hirakoba - August

Yuushi Oshitari - Partners

49 4 0
By pupinaccho

Inspired by Your Lie in April.

Y/n pressed her fingers at the piano keys while looking at the notes in front of her. She is currently playing 'Nocturne Op. 9, No. 2' as Sakaki listens.

"You've improved a lot since then..."

"Playing piano is like a catharsis for me."

"I see."

She pursed her lips, tapping continuously and creating a sweet melody. As a fond of classical piano, she never misses piano lessons when she was young. Now that she is finally a teenager, having enough knowledge and skills, she now plays piano by herself. Only printed papers with musical notes assist her to enhance her novice experience.

She sighed softly when she remembered something. Y/n will participate in a competition yet sadly, she doesn't have a violinist that'll pair up with her.

"L/n? What's wrong?"

"Eh? Ah, it's nothing."

"Hm? Anyways, there will be another competition, right? Will you participate?"

"Yeah, but..."

"But what?"

"I need a violinist."

"A violinist?"

"Mhm, that competition requires a pianist and violinist. A duet? As I can say."

"I see. Good luck."

"Yeah."

Y/n stood up from the stool and closed the piano, covering it with a large cloth. Sakaki, along with the young female left the music room as she bowed in appreciation.

Staring at the floor while walking, she was thinking, will she find someone who plays the violin? Since she is only familiar with a few people, she can't ask others for help. It doesn't matter whether it's a girl or a boy, as long as she can play on the stage, with hundreds or thousands of people listening and enjoying the power of classical music.

"How will I start asking? Shall I make a poster about it?"

She tapped her chin and looked above, imagining the outcome of the poster if she did make one.

'Violinist needed! Payment 1,000,000$!!!!!!!! Apply now!'

"Hm...I don't have dollars, I'm unable to scam people as well."

At the time she stopped in her tracks, a tall male bumped against her back. She turned around and apologized right off the bat.

"I'm so sorry! I should've paid attention!"

"Hm...? It's okay, young lady."

'He has such a low voice.'

She innocently tilted her head and stared at the strange lad in front of her, "You speak Kansai dialect?"

"Yes, is it weird?"

"No, it's not. Why did you ask? Um...is it weird for you?"

He shook his head to answer her being clueless that his question is meant to shake her off.

"Ah! Sorry, I must be blocking your way. Here you go."

She step aside but tilted her head again when he chuckled.

"Sorry if I meddled in your business, but are you planning to scam people with a poster?"

"Eek, you heard that? Did I say that aloud? But I meant it as a joke though..."

"A joke? Anyways, where will you get 1,000,000 dollars?"

"I swear! I really meant it as a joke, please don't take it seriously." She pressed her hands together, hoping he will listen to her. He fixed his glasses and held his book tighter.

"Well..."

"Eh? What is it?"

"You're going to participate in that competition?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"I read about it. You don't have a partner that plays a violin, right?"

"That's right."

"I can be your partner."

"Eh? What did you say?"

"Is my voice that low? I said I'll be your partner, young lady."

"Really?!"

"It's to keep safe people, you might scam them."

"Yah! I really don't mean it!"

"Hahaha, what's your name? You're an interesting one."

"I'm L/n Y/n, how about you?"

"Eh? You don't know me? That's strange, I'm Oshitari Yuushi."

"Oh, you're in the tennis club, right?"

"So you know me after all."

"Only the name!"

"Hm?"

"Oh! I have to go now, Oshitari-kun. Thank you very much!"

"You're welcome. Anyways, you still have to apply, right?"

"Yes."

"Let's exchange e-mails then."

"Why?"

"So you can contact me?" He rose an eyebrow, stating the obvious with an interrogative tone.

"You're right!"

"Practice?"

"Whenever you're available!"

"Okay, okay. You don't need to pay me 1,000,000 dollars, just to let you know."

"Eh? I won't actually pay you even if you say that. I'll go now. Bye~!"

Oshitari smirked and placed his hands on his torso, "What an odd girl..."

-

The duo started to practice. When Oshitari is done with tennis practices, he always sends an e-mail to Y/n thereafter. He won't deny, she is fun to be with, however, she is always so slow. Yet that made things even more fun.

Sometimes they go to the movies at weekends as soon as their session ends. He expend his leisure time getting to know her more. How come he didn't know a girl like her is wandering around the school?

"What if you didn't find a violinist? You're going to scam people instead?"

"No! I thought you already thought of it as a mere joke?"

"Hahaha, I'm just messing with you. But really, what if?"

"I don't know. Honestly, I'm clueless about what to do if we didn't cross paths that day. Maybe if it didn't happen, I guess I'm still looking for someone up to this day."

She took a sip of her milkshake and threw him a glance, peeking at his expression. Yet she flinched when his face is plastered with an untrustworthy smirk.

"W-what?"

"Sorry, don't mind me."

"You're...kinda weird."

"Not as much as you, L/n."

Y/n smiled and giggled. She stared at his face as her hand fisted in front of her shoulder.

"Let's do our best, Oshitari-kun!"

He shot her a surprised look, feeling his own eyes widen a bit. He did encounter an odd girl and he is weirded out but why is he having so much fun with her?

That sincere and jolly smile on her face made his heart skip a beat, something that he can't seem to explain.

He nodded in response and took a sip of his tea for it might calm him down. Oshitari must've not only encountered a strange female, but a strange feeling too.

"Congrats, L/n and Oshitari!"

"T-thank you." Y/n nodded and swept herself in between the crowds. Her head turned repeatedly, looking for someone.

Y/n pulled her long dress up a bit to prevent others from stepping on it and proceeded to the balcony. She found him leaning against the rails, wind meeting his gorgeous figure which Y/n thought so ever since he get through her world.

Devoid of any hesitation or doubt, she sprinted near him and tugged the formal attire he wore earlier when they both performed.

He looked at her and smiled slyly, "I've been waiting for you."

"Huh? Why? Do you need something?"

"No. I just want to have a small chat, is that okay?"

"Of course, isn't that the reason why I'm looking for you?"

"Hm, I see."

"Why are you outside? I thought you were going to meet up with your friends."

"Am I not able to be alone for a while?"

"Why are you asking me? Um, I think it's up to you, not me." She shrugged.

"I don't know if you're trying to piss me off or what."

"Piss you...off?"

"Nevermind."

"Oshitari-kun."

"Yes?"

Her eyes diverted to the sky and sighed through her nose, "Uh, first of all, I just want to say that, thank you for being my partner."

"Why do you sound like you're bidding goodbye? Are you going to find dollars to pay me?"

"N-no, silly! Hey! Don't ruin my monologue." She pouted but pouted even more when she heard him laugh.

"You're cute."

"Eh? Ah, thanks. Anyways! Thank you again and look, I know you're popular and all but..."

"Hm?"

"Oshitari-kun!"

"Oi, don't shout out of the sudden..."

"S-sorry."

"It's fine, so?"

"Can we duet again?"

"Of course."

"And..." She clasped her skirt and stared at his eyes, full of heartfelt appreciation and a lot of befuddled feelings for the male.

"I still want to know you more so...let's stay friends even inside or outside of school!"

«Omake»

"Damn Yuushi, you got friend zoned even though you're not confessing yet? That sucks."

"What? At least I always have her by my side."

"Even when you go in the bathroom?"

The members near them slapped their foreheads, brows twitching over that one idiotic question that Mukahi asked his friend.

"Idiot, of course not."

"Oh."

"I think she has nice legs though."

"Did you say something?"

"No, nothing."

"Oh, but I thought I heard you say legs..."

END!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 522 13
This is a Kuroko No Basuke - What if... (scenario) and knb x reader oneshot book. I accept requests , you can either comment it or message me perso...
20.4K 425 11
ೃ⁀➷. 𝖮𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖳𝗈𝗉! 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 . . . . ╰┈➤ Feel free to s...
839K 17.9K 80
KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone! (≧◡≦) ♡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss ᴏғ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Please...
56.2K 704 41
A book filled with different Haikyu!! one-shots [minor swearing] • Various Haikyu!! ships • These are all my headcanons • Mostly fluff • No smut...