The Prince Of Tennis // Onesh...

By pupinaccho

Just a bunch of prince of tennis oneshots (or headcanons) I do not own the anime nor the characters. All cred... More

Note
-
Echizen Ryoma - Unknown girl
Chotaro Otori - Comfort
Kiyosumi Sengoku - Lucky
Akira Kamio - Concert
Takashi Kawamura - Sushi Assistance?
Seiichi Yukimura - Soft
Kippei Tachibana - Little Sister
Gakuto Mukahi - Runaways
Yuushi Oshitari - Partners
Eiji Kikumaru - Just A Friend To You
Gen'ichiro Sanada - Babysit
Renji Yanagi - Girlfriend
Sadaharu Inui - Love At First Sight
Kuwahara Jackal - Valentine's Day
Eishiro Kite - Sudden Cling
Note
Takeshi Momoshiro - Duo
Keigo Atobe - Falling Apart
Hiroshi Yagyu - Cuddle Session
Shuusuke Fuji - Final Dance
Kunimitsu Tezuka - Sick
Masaharu Niou - Pranks
Rin Hirakoba - August

Kuranosuke Shiraishi - Belladonna

69 4 0
By pupinaccho

She wandered through the unknown garden, it was filled with poisonous plants. Others will think that the place was rather joyless due to the matter of the fact that all you can ever spot were those plants.

She became interested in them, upon learning about them from her grandmother who has such an odd obsession with them. She was warned not to get attached to them by those who she considers an amateur about it, but the more she was forced not to, the more she gets curious.

A strong wind blew her hair and her dress along with the leaves and trees rustling loudly. She tucked a strand of her (h/c) hair behind her ears and bent over to look at her favorite one, Belladonna lilies.

The pink color and the cute shape were really mesmerizing it will literally lure you.

"Hey, I think you dropped this."

"Hm?"

She turned around to see a young man, handing her a notebook. She accepted it and thanked him before facing away to get back at her habit.

The latter rose an eyebrow and also went beside her to examine the plant she was so amazed about.

"Belladonna lilies, eh? Do you like them?"

"Hm? Ah yes, I really like them."

"I see...are you interested in poisonous plants too?"

"Yes, I want to look around more but I'm not that familiar with the place so..."

"I'll accompany you then, shall we go?"

"Y-you're the guide here?"

"Huh? Ahahaha I'm not, I'm also like you."

"I see. Well, okay then."

Both of them talked about the plants, sharing opinions and knowledge as if they have their own world.

"Ah, Lily of the Valley."

"Yes, here it is."

"Hm, aside from belladonna lilies, I kinda like Lily of the Valley too. But it contains cardiac glycosides so it's better not to be careless."

"Yes, you're right. You know a lot, have you been looking at botanic gardens?"

"Yes, with my grandma. But she was sick today so I have to go all by myself."

"That must be lonely."

"How about you, mister? Are you alone too?"

"Ahahaha you don't need to call me mister."

"Sorry."

"It's fine, I haven't caught your name yet."

"Ah, I'm L/n Y/n, a 3rd year in Junior High. Nice to meet you."

"Shiraishi Kuranosuke, 3rd year also, at Shitenhoji Junior High."

"Shiraishi? Hm..."

She tapped her chin, trying to remember the name of the person she met just now.

"Ah!"

"What is it L/n-san?"

"You're... you're the captain of the Shitenhoji's male tennis club!"

"Heh, you know me?"

"Yes."

"You watch tennis?"

"Sometimes..."

"Eh? Then why you didn't recognize me at first?"

"Oh...my hometown is Tokyo, I just came here to Osaka to visit my ill grandmother. Plus, I only heard your name from some players, I haven't met you personally yet."

"Ah you're right, you don't speak Kansai dialect."

"Yeah. Oh! Isn't that Jasmine?"

"Haha, yes it is."

She excitedly made her way toward the mentioned plant and stared at it curiously.

"Seems like a beautiful flower but poisonous after all, right L/n-san?"

"Yes! It was amazing though."

She looked around and noticed his arms covered with bandages, Shiraishi followed her gaze and chuckled when he realized there was another stain of curiosity in her orbs.

"Are you wondering why I have this?"

He pointed at his well-wrapped arms as the female nodded.

"Oh well, you can't."

"Huh? Why?"

"I'm gonna tell you but be prepared..."

"O-okay..."

"I have poisonous hands."

"Oh...w-what?!"

"Now that you know it, it's better to keep your mouth shut."

He pulled the edge of the bandages and wickedly stared at her with an unusual aura revolving around him.

"What?" She giggles at his antics, covering her mouth with her hands.

"You're laughing at me, L/n-san."

"Oh, sorry, sorry. But you do act like a real villain there. You're interesting, Shiraishi-kun."

Her statement made Shiraishi smile, "Is that a compliment?"

"You can take it as a compliment."

After journeying at the whole botanical garden, both of them rested at a café nearby and their conversation wasn't ceased at all.

"You're fun to be with, L/n-san."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I just noticed that both of us talked a lot earlier about plants and tennis."

"Oh well, it's been a while since I've been this talkative."

She took a sip of her drink and leaned her chin onto her palm. Shiraishi took the chance to observe her, she was pretty even at first glance, has a kind of long eyelashes, her hair is also shining too and she also dresses neatly.

"Shiraishi-kun."

"A-ah! Yes?"

"Is it hard to be a captain?"

"Of course, I have to deal with my teammates and unify them."

"Are they troublesome?"

"Some of them, especially our 1st year."

"The one you threaten with your poison hands?"

"Hahaha, yes."

"Hm, I guess it is tough."

"You can be our manager."

"Ehh, but I don't study here."

"That's unfortunate."

"What time is it?"

"It's 2:26 pm."

"Woah, it's still kinda early, I might take a walk around here in Osaka for a bit."

"Really? I'll accompany you."

"Is that okay? Won't it bother you?"

"It's fine, don't worry about it. Have you rested enough?"

"Ah yes, let's go."

Both of them took a leisure stroll in the city. Eating crepes, takoyaki, okonomiyaki and looking at some shops. It was fun, she just met him yet she feels so comfortable hanging out with him.

"I like the food here, it's so delicious."

"Right?"

"It feels so nice. When I arrived here, me and my grandma generally just visit gardens and shrines and then go home. I never got the chance to look around."

"Is that so?"

"It really is nice being with you Shiraishi-kun."

"Thank you, well, it's also nice being with you too."

She pushed her hair at her back, causing Shiraishi to smell her hair. It was such a pleasant aroma and it made him feel a bit nervous.

"Are you okay?"

"You...smell nice."

"O-oh? Thanks, I guess."

"What sham-"

"Oh! Isn't that Shiraishi?"

A quite manly voice called out to the male. He immediately turned around and saw his teammate waving at him.

"Kenya?"

"Are you on a date?"

"No! I just uh, accompanied her here..."

"Uh-huh?"

Y/n noticed him getting teased by his friend, as a rather timid person she was, she suddenly felt a bit embarrassed. A slight blush appeared on her plump cheeks as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Ah, L/n. This is Oshitari Kenya. Kenya, this is L/n Y/n."

"Oshitari? Are you perhaps, related to Hyotei's Yuushi? Yuushi Oshitari?"

"Eh? He's my cousin. Do you know him?"

"Yeah, he's an acquaintance of mine."

"So you're really not from around here huh?"

"I've already told you I just accompanied her to look around!" Shiraishi whines, attempting to defend himself from Kenya.

"Sorry, you don't sound so convincing!"

While they were in the middle of arguing, her phone rang which she answered right away.

It was her parents calling her to meet up with them. She agreed and fakely coughed to catch their attention.

"Shiraishi-kun, I'm going home now."

"Ah sure, it's already 5 pm."

"Yeah, it was nice meeting both of you here."

"Same to you, shall I walk you to your house?"

"Ah there's no need, my parents were just at the restaurant near this place, and I also caused a lot of trouble to you now. Well, thank you Shiraishi-kun for being my companion."

"Ah yeah, I wish we can meet again."

"I'll surely find you!"

"Ahaha, at the same place?"

"Yes, at the same place."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"See you soon, Shiraishi-kun."

...

"Yeah, see you soon...Belladonna."

END!

Belladonna History and Etymology:

Italian - beautiful lady.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 699 41
A book filled with different Haikyu!! one-shots [minor swearing] โ€ข Various Haikyu!! ships โ€ข These are all my headcanons โ€ข Mostly fluff โ€ข No smut...
33.7K 522 13
This is a Kuroko No Basuke - What if... (scenario) and knb x reader oneshot book. I accept requests , you can either comment it or message me perso...
5.9K 109 18
haikyuu X reader (scenarios/oneshots) requests open! info on the first chapter -
204K 4.2K 23
like my haikyuu!! one-shots but for prettier and more gay boys + a different anime. ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ requests; closed >_< i write fluff, angst, headcanon...