Prove them wrong

By bubbly_writter

♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. H... More

- 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -
- 𝟷 -
- 𝟸 -
- 𝟹 -
- 𝟺 -
- 𝟻 -
- 𝟼 -
- 𝟽 -
- 𝟾 -
- 𝟿 -
- 𝟷𝟶 -
- 𝟷𝟷 -
- 𝟷𝟸 -
- 𝟷𝟹 -
- 𝟷𝟺 -
- 𝟷𝟻 -
- 𝟷𝟼 -
- 𝟷𝟽 -
- 𝟷𝟾 -
- 𝟷𝟿 -
- 𝟸𝟶 -
-𝟸𝟷-
- 𝟸𝟸 -
- 𝟸𝟹 -
- 𝟸𝟺 -
- 𝟸𝟻 -
- 𝟸𝟼 -
- 𝟸𝟽 -
- 𝟸𝟾 -
- 𝟸𝟿 -
- 𝟹𝟶 -
- 𝟹𝟷 -
- 𝟹𝟸 -
- 𝟹𝟹 -
- 𝟹𝟺 -
- 𝟹𝟻 -
- 𝟹𝟼 -
- 𝟹𝟽 -
- 𝟹𝟾 -
- 𝟹𝟿 -
- 𝟺𝟶 -
- 𝟺𝟷 -
- 𝟺𝟸 -
- 𝟺𝟹 -
- 𝟺𝟺 -
- 𝟺𝟻 -
- 𝟺𝟽 -
- 𝟺𝟾 -
- 𝟺𝟿 -
- 𝟻𝟶 -
- 𝟻𝟷-
- 𝟻𝟸 -
- 𝟻𝟹 -
- 𝟻𝟺 -
- 𝟻𝟻 -
- 𝟻𝟼 -
- 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -

- 𝟺𝟼 -

1.1K 36 36
By bubbly_writter

"I love you Zuku"

Izuku smiled against his lover's lips, his arms still wrapped around his neck.

"I love you too Kacchan" He giggles making Katsuki's heart flutter.

The cold breeze hitting their skin but the warmth of one an other was enough to keep them warm.

It was Saturday night and they were authorized to go out as long as they stayed together. So they went to their spot, Katsuki had made dinner for them and made sure to have everything for their date and so far it was doing great.

"Thanks Kacchan for today." Izuku smiled moving so he could lay his head on Katsuki's lap. "I can't wait for next week's camp, we'll be able to train a bunch." He smiles looking up at Katsuki and the blond bend to peck his lips.

"Yeah, finally a chance to show you I can kick your ass." He says smugly and Izuku can't help but laugh at his response.

"You already know you can! Just not hand in hand combat." Izuku shrugs making Katsuki cock an eyebrow.

"Is that so~" He asks with a smirk and Izuku nods confidently. Next thing he knew Katsuki was towering over him with a mischievous grin.
"You asked for it." He whispers huskily next to his ear before slowly moving his hands down to tickle him.

Izuku's eyes shot wide as he started squirming around laughing uncontrollably. "Mgn-Ka-Kacchan!" He manages to say between laughters.

"Not so tuff anymore, huh nerd?" Katsuki smirked as he continued attacking him.

"K-ka-Kacchan!! S-stop!" Izuku said between laughters which only encouraged Katsuki to continue. "I-I'll d-do anything!" He pleads making the blond smirk as he stopped suddenly allowing Izuku to breathe.

"Anything?" Katsuki smirks leaning over Izuku's face and Izuku blushes nodding uncertainly.

"Then.. I want you to give me back my t-shirt you stole." He says and Izuku gasps.

"No! That's mine!" He retorts making Katsuki smirk as he dropped to lay over Izuku.
"I. Stole. It!" He says exaggeratedly pretending to die from suffocation making Katsuki chuckle turning to make him lay on his chest.

"Not very hero like of you, is it. To steal something that someone nicely lended to you~" He teases keeping his arms around his waist.

"Well~" He responds longing his answer. "Technically, you're mine therefor everything you have is also mine!" He explains grinning smugly making Katsuki burst into laughters. Izuku couldn't help but smile looking at him with admiration. He loved hearing Katsuki laugh and when he smiled like that.

"Unbelievable." He says before exhaling loudly, trying to calm down. "Fine then, same goes for you. I can steal your Merch whenever I want since you're also mine." Izuku gasps offended of his audacity.

"How. Dare. You!" He says before hiding his face in his chest pouting. "Hmpf."

Katsuki chuckles kissing the top of his head. "Come on babe, you can keep it, I'm joking." He says calmly, drawing circles on his back.

Izuku huffs before looking up, exposing his flustered expression and puffed out cheek. "You're the worst." He mutters before moving a little positioning himself to see Katsuki better.

"But you love me~" He teases gently bitting his freckled cheek making Izuku do a whining sound.

"Kwachan!"

Katsuki chuckles pecking his cheek. "Hey, Zuku?" Katsuki mutters catching Izuku's attention as Katsuki sits them up, not moving Izuku from his lap. "You remember what's happening today?" He asks and Izuku shaked his head no, wrapping his arms around his neck.

A small smile blessed Katsuki's lips as he looked up at the sky. "There's a meteor shower tonight." He says looking at the sky and Izuku's eyes lit up as he looked at the sky.

"Really???" He questions as he started squirming around in excitement making Katsuki let out a shaky breath.

"Zuku.. You're umm.. moving a lot and my.. that is getting.. hard.." He whispers watching Izuku's face become flush and he became frozen in place making Katsuki chuckle as he cupped his cheeks gently.

"S-sorry Kacchan! I-" Izuku was feeling so embarrassed which made Katsuki smirk before he kissed the tip of his nose.

"It's okay Zuku, I just don't want to make you uncomfortable." Katsuki smiled pecking his lips.

Izuku hummed as he looked at Katsuki hesitantly, unsure if he should ask the question.

"What's wrong?" The blond question seeing Izuku's expression shift to an embarrassed one.

"Did you mean it..? Last time when you told me that.." Izuku starts trying to not back away and took a deep breath. "Youwantedtomakelovewithme?" He blurts out and Katsuki blinks confused, he hadn't understood anything out of it.

"I didn't understand your question, can you repeat it slowly?" Katsuki questions with a small chuckle as Izuku became even more flustered.

Izuku held tightly onto his shoulders with his eyes closed shut.

"Kacchan.. Me you.. make love, all the way?" Izuku asks and Katsuki stood there trying to understand what he meant and when it finally clicked he nodded trying to hide his own embarrassment.

"I meant it, but only when you're ready." Katsuki smiles softly as he forced Izuku to look at him.

"Can we..? I really want it to be with you and we never know what can happen tomorrow so.. Can we..? I want to make love with Kacchan." He questions with a hint of determination which made the blond smile fondly.

"Now?" Katsuki asked with a small smirk and Izuku blushed even more, if it was even possible.

"W-well- Umm.. I think? I don't know h-how and all, b-but-" Whatever came out next Katsuki couldn't figure out what he was saying considering it was only parts of words that were understandable.

"Nerd, calm down. Tell me, what do you want?" Katsuki asks accentuating the you.

Izuku takes a deep breath playing with Katsuki's shirt as a distraction.

"I want us to do it.. but I don't know much about how it works.. I do know I want it to be special and this place is very special to me and since it's technically closed.. there's no one else that comes here." Izuku mutters avoiding at all cost Katsuki's crimson eyes.

"Then let's do it, I don't have anything tho. I don't want to hurt you by doing it dry." Katsuki explains and Izuku tilts his head confused on what he meant. Katsuki didn't even need to respond before Izuku did the links by himself.

"What can we use?" Izuku thinks out loud turning to go through his bag and Katsuki felt some sort of satisfaction seeing that Izuku wasn't kidding and that he also wanted this.

"Let's check what your dumbass carries around." The blond smirked moving next to him and soon revealing a few things and he took out a small tube. "That's good, it's even perfect." He says showing him the Aloe Vera gel that Izuku carries for when his skin gets too dry.

"Really?" Izuku questions, slightly excited that he actually had something, which resulted to make the other smile slightly amused.

"Yeah, now.. You wouldn't happen to to have protection?" Katsuki asked with a smirk which made Izuku blush but Katsuki definitely didn't expect for him to grab his bag opening the front pocket.

"My Dad gave me some for.. when the time came.." He mutters handing him the rubber. "This is embarrassing-" He mutter hiding his face in his hands but Katsuki was laughing but also slightly embarrassed.

"So.. How does it work?" Izuku asks uncertainly as he watched the blond pull him back over his lap.

"Well, since I clearly know more than you~" Katsuki starts teasingly making Izuku chuckle. "I'll take the lead and you, tell me if you either want me to stop or continue. Okay?" Izuku nods in response soon feeling a pair of lips on his.

"I trust you." Izuku mutters against his lips.

᯽᯽᯽

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗

Standing in an underground hideout, two different clans united with the goal of collaborating in their plans. It wasn't the choice of one of the two leaders, since he was forced by his imprisoned master to do so.

"Tomura Shigaraki." The first man greets. This man was wearing a mask that had the form of the beak of a crow and short dark brown hair. His golden eyes were piercing and could be menacing to most people, all his underlings were loyal and any were too scared to even dare betray him. The consequences they would get for treason would be worst than death.

"Kai Chisaki." The blue haired male greets his voice raspy and filled with spite. This man wasn't worth anyone's respect according to the league but they still had to deal with it.

"So, here to discuss this plan of yours? I'll see if you are worth to even see my creations." He says snuggly as he sat back on the couch.

It felt like it was only the two men in the room when in reality, the league's best subordinates were standing right behind them. They were there because if anything was to happen, they had the direct order from Shigaraki to kill on sight.

᯽᯽᯽

It had been gentle, loving and clumsy, considering it was their first, but for the two, it was magical.

Now laying with only their thin blanket under the night sky, they were both tired but happy.

"It was nice.." Izuku mutters his body still wrapped in Katsuki's arms.

"It really was.." Katsuki says exhaling slowly. "I love you Izuku.. More than anything.." He smiled softly as he passed his hand through his green curls.

The freckled teen didn't feel the need to answer and he didn't have too. They both knew he did.

"The meteor shower Kacchan.." Izuku smiled as he looked at the sky in awe. "It's starting.." He mutters not looking away from the sky, the moon light reflecting in his emerald orbs.

Katsuki smiled as he admired the beauty of the moment.

"You know.." Katsuki starts, looking at Izuku with a soft gaze. "Before quirks had arrived they called those flying stars.. When they'd see one, they'd make a wish.." He explains drawing circles on Izuku's shoulder with his thumb.

"Really?" Izuku asked with a smile to which Katsuki nodded yes.
"Then I have a wish to make!" He exclaims keeping a low volume, wanting to preserve the peace they were in.  

"I already made one. Don't forget to keep it a secret or it won't come true." Katsuki smirked speaking the old superstition they were always told.

Izuku nodded confidently before holding his chin pensively.

His eyes lit up knowing exactly what he wanted.

I want me and Kacchan to be together forever. That as long as I'm here, I'll have the strength and power to protect him.

Now.. Let's just hope he wished for it loud enough for it to come true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 184 15
'"Deku?" He blinked a few times and took in his surroundings. Right, he thought, Kacchan found me. It wouldn't be a bad thing if you didn't count the...
120K 2.9K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
18.7K 907 12
After Izuku and his father get involved in a car accident when he was only fourteen, he finds himself paralyzed from the waist down and stuck in a wh...
185K 5.4K 29
Katsuki left his hometown right after they graduated UA High trying to run from feelings for Izuku that he could never quite come to terms with, taki...