Fall For Me (N.M.)

By prettymuchdelight

"She's like my little sister" More

🧸Characters🧸
🧸Ch.1🧸
🧸Ch.2🧸
🧸Ch.3🧸
🧸Ch.4🧸
🧸Ch.5🧸
🧸Ch.6🧸
🧸Ch.7🧸
🧸Ch.8🧸
🧸Ch.9🧸
🧸Ch.10🧸
🧸Ch.12🧸
🧸Ch.13🧸
🧸Ch.14🧸
🧸Ch.15🧸
🧸Ch.16🧸
🧸Ch.17🧸
🧸Ch.18🧸
🧸Ch.19🧸
🧸Ch.20🧸

🧸Ch.11🧸

28 2 0
By prettymuchdelight

"Austin!" I shout

"....... what the hell is going on?" He ask and I look at him then back at Austin.

"Listen you can't say anything to anyone" nick says

"You guys are dating?" He ask and nick shakes his head.

"We just been spending time together" I say

"So that's how you know where she lives and that's why you act like you been here a lot because you definitely have , and you know where the cups are cause you be here" he says

"Yes man , but don't say anything , we don't want people to know"' nick says

"Well He doesn't want people to know" I point at Nick and he looks at me and then at Austin.

"Can I trust you?" He ask Austin

"The fuck , Imma very trustworthy person"

"Good" nick says

"Now can you leave so we can continue, tell the others I'm having trouble picking out a snack"

Austin laughs before walking back out and nick comes back up to me but I put my hand in front of him on his chest.

"What? You was just saying you wanna make out and shit"

"Nick , why don't you want people to know?"

He backs up and sighs "I just think keeping it to ourselves will be better"

"Well they are our best friends , it's not like they would sabotage us in anyway"

"I know eve but I just feel better knowing that's it's between us and I guess Austin now"

"Are You embarrassed to have people know you're with me?"

"No not at all, Genevieve I just think it's safer" he gives me a smile and gives me a couple pecks on my lips "okay?"

I tilt my head "yeah ......"

(3 days later) (Nick) (1 month of talking)
I'm at Eves house right now. Her and I are currently sitting at the kitchen island eating the food she made for us.

"Is it good" she turns to me

"Yes it's good" I nod

"Better be cause someone didn't wanna help me" she catches an attitude.

"I can't cook" I tell her

"It's not just that ... but it's- never mind nick"
She goes back to her plate

"What is it then?"

"Nothing Nick , are you done eating my food?"

"Really that's how you're gonna be"

"I have to do our dishes obviously"

She takes our plates and puts them in the sink.

"Alright come on what's the problem?"

"There is no problem" she says as she washes the dishes

"You're not gonna talk to me about what's on your mind?"

She better quit playing or I'll go read that diary and find out what's on her mind myself.

"nothing important. Continue doing you , go turn the tv on or something"

"I'm gonna use the bathroom"

But i both know that's a lie. I go upstairs into her bedroom. This is starting to feel really wrong but I've already done it twice so I mean one more wouldn't hurt.

I grab the book and sit on her bed. I open the book to the most recent page and she wrote this yesterday evening.

*/**/**
Dear Diary ,
It's me again obviously. Let me just catch you up to date. Nick and I been talking for about a month. He comes over , we watch tv , take naps and eat then repeat. Dont get me wrong I like spending time with him. But it's getting old. Not only that but he doesn't like doing anything. I'm not saying we have to go out on dates but like I wanna make brownies with him , play games , cook together. Something.
Even if we make a TikTok or something. I won't post it I know he won't like that. I just feel like it's a one sided "relationship". I wish he would put in some effort. Worries me about the future a lot actually. Anyways gotta go
Bye diary

I close the book and put it back.

She's definitely asking for too much. Right?
I mean I'm here everyday watching her favorite movies! That should be enough right? Worry about the future? What is she tryin say? I never ask her to cook for me she just does. She doesn't have to. I don't understand.

I should head back down before she gets suspicious.

I make my way back downstairs to see her sitting on the couch watching something. I go and sit next to her. I look over at her and usually she would look over at me but this time she didn't look at me too.

"Eve?"

She hums in response

"Really?"

"What Nick?" She ask not taking her eyes off the tv in front of us.

"What's the problem?" I ask her

"Didn't I say there was no problem" she looks at me , eyes a bit widened.

"Watch your tone , you are getting an attitude for no reason"

"you should go home" she says to me before turning the tv off "I'm tired anyways"

"You are not , you want me to leave? Genevieve what the fuck is the matter!?" I damn near demand her to tell me

"please don't speak to me like that"
She grabs her phone and stuff. "I'll see you tomorrow maybe"

"whatever Gen" I stand up and leave.

(Genevieve) 4 days later (9:01pm)

As I walk downstairs there's a Knock at my front door

"eve it's nick"

I haven't seen Nick in 4 days. We have texted and stuff but he hasn't come over ever since we had that "argument" or whatever that was that night. I'm just getting worried.

He never wants to do anything, he doesn't call me cute names , rarely compliments me , doesn't show much affection. That's the stuff I want and he's not giving me that. I can't be with him if I'm not gonna be completely satisfied in what I'm being given. He hasn't even tried to have sex with me.

But I'm not gonna leave him out there. I open the front door and there he is.

"Hey" he says

"Hi , come in" I allow him in and then I close the door. "You didn't say you were coming over tonight"

"I know but I Ummm ...... I miss you"

That seemed it was almost hard for him to say

"Did you really?"

"Yes Gen I did"

"I don't know what happened a couple days ago but I have missed you since then so I came here"

I cross my arms as he speaks

"You know you missed me too , just admit it"

"Well yeah I did" I shrug

"Why don't we watch a movie and relax?"

Of course that's what he wants to do

"Please?"

"Fine just because you asked nicely"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 140 27
"𝑀𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠"
19.7K 662 58
COMPLETED.
498K 3.9K 41
- 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦-𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴