Falling In Love First Sight |...

By chxr07

Four best friends went to the same high school. Kim Chae-yeon, a cool girl, funniest one and the only boyish... More

Prologue & Characters
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11 (Pt.1)
Author's Note
Episode 11 (Pt.2)
Chaeyeon's Past
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17

Episode 12

9 0 0
By chxr07

Author's POV

"Should we wake them up?"

"I don't know."

"So this is where they are."

"In case you forgot, it was raining last night."

"Shut up."

"Do you mind not to fight right now?"

"Um, guys. They're waking up."

Chaeyeon, Sana and Taehee woke up while rubbing their eyes but got startled when they saw their friends were gather around them.

Until Chaeyeon realized she just fell asleep with Sana and start to blush harder.

She quickly stood up while dusting her clothes off until she saw Seojung, Eunyeong and Sakura were looking at her while raised their eyebrows like they really want her to explain.

"I swear, there's nothing happened, okay? We just fell asleep because of the raining," she explain while feeling blush.

The three just look at each other and shrug. Right after that, they all decided to go home for the school tomorrow and as for Heeseung, he's still feeling bother with Eunyeong told him about and start to feel worry.

Later tomorrow morning, every student went inside of the school while chatting with each other. Meanwhile, the Quartet Girls are walking together after hearing Seojung's complaining about Jaemin but, not too much complaining.

"I don't know why he's been ignoring me since evening yesterday," Seojung sighed. "Well, I'm sure he'll come up to you and explain everything," Sakura assured her.

"Or you're the one who is supposed to go ask him," Eunyeong suggested while hearing music on her earphone which caused Seojung look at her panic.

"Hello? You know how scared I am-"

"And here comes her excuse," Chaeyeon rolled her eyes until Sakura hit her head again as Eunyeong spoke, "Seojung, I know you're scared but, you have to ask him why he ignores you. The more you didn't ask him, the more he ignores you so, it's best for you to ask him but, right now, give him some space," Eunyeong told her.

Seojung stay quiet after hearing Eunyeong said like that. Maybe she's right since Eunyeong always helps when she's in trouble.

"Okay, Eunyeong," she said until a bell rang. With that, the girls separate for their class while waving goodbye.

Jaemin's POV

I was walking around while clearing my mind out. I feel bad to Seojung for ignoring her. I shouldn't have done that until, I saw her. I quickly went toward and grabbed her arm, causing her to turn around and faced him.

"Seojung, listen. I know you're upset the fact I ignore evening yesterday but, I wanted-"

"Jaemin, how about later? I need to go to my class, bye," Seojung said while give him a tiny smile and left to her class.

Jaemin just sighed until he heard someone chuckle behind him, making him scowled and annoyed. He turn around and saw Nara who was leaned against the wall.

"What do you want, Nara?"

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to see if you are really dating that bitch."

"Don't you dare to call Seojung that," Jaemin growled while glaring at her. "Aw, looks like you really do love her. Now I was wondering why you like her in the first place? Is it because she was shy just like you years ago?" Nara smirked.

Jaemin just stay quiet but, he was tremble in anger and about to leave when Nara called, "If you still be with her, you know what happened."

"It's not like you can do anything."

"Oh really? Then you don't mind if I kill her?"

Hearing that, Jaemin quickly looks at her with a worry and anger on his face. "Don't you dare, Nara. What does Seojung do to you, anyway? Don't you ever feel sorry for her that her parents are gone?" Jaemin said in disbelief.

"Oh please, why would I feel bad to her, anyway?"

"You---!"

"If you don't want me to kill her, you'll have to be with me."

Jaemin hesitated for a while. He doesn't want to hurt Seojung's feelings but, he also doesn't want Nara kill her. 

"Okay."

"Good!"

"But on one condition."

"What is it?"

"You have to leave Seojung alone."

"Fine. See you after school, Oppa," Nara said in the cute tone which makes Jaemin cringe. (A/N: *cringe* I feel that, bro.)

"Oh boy. Chaeyeon, Eunyeong and Sakura going to kill me," Jaemin groan while face palm.

~

Seojung's POV

The school has finally ended and as usual, Chaeyeon and Sakura start bickering while Eunyeong just minded her business after she took medicine. 

"If only you didn't cause any scene, it wouldn't happened!"

"Hey, it's not my fault when that bitch bother me!"

"Can you two shut up? I'm really getting a real headache now," Eunyeong said while massaging her temple and turn to me.

"So, when are you going to ask him, Seojung?"

"Oh, I decided to ask him now."

"Well, better hurry cause he's right in of us now," Chaeyeon pointed in front of us which was Jaemin. I smiled brightly and about to go to him but, only my smile disappeared when Nara held his hand and they started to walk together. Is this why he ignored me in the evening yesterday?

I can feel tears building up on my eyes which the girls notice. "Seojung-ahh,"

With that, I started to run away, ignoring their call. 

Eunyeong's POV

"Chaeyeon, Sakura, both of you quickly went to follow Jaemin and Nara!" I told them as Sakura asked, "How about you?!"

"I need to find Seojung!" With that, I quickly went to find Seojung. I tried my best to search for her everywhere but, because of my damn heart, I couldn't keep up my speed. Suddenly, I heard a sniff near me. I slowly went to check and saw Seojung who was crying.

I sit beside her and comfort her. She always been bully after her parents died ever since we were kids which I'm the first one who stood up for her.

"What did I do, Eunyeong? What did I do to make him ignore me?" Seojung sobbed.

"It's okay, Seojung. I'm sure there might be reason and we will find out why," I said to her while I rubbed her back comfortly.

"How about we go to my house for a while?"

"What about your parents?"

"Seojung, you forgot my parents really adore you along with Sakura and Chaeyeon so I'm sure there's problem with that."

"Okay. But, let me text my brother. He'll be worried if I didn't come home."

"Okay."

'I wonder what Chaeyeon and Sakura doing right now.'

Author's POV

This answers Eunyeong's question.

Sakura, with an angry look, dragged Nara out of the cafe by pulling her hair while she was screaming. "You bitch! Let go of my hair!"

"You think I'm gonna let go of your hair after what you had done?! I don't know why you hate Seojung but, messing with her, that means you are messing with us, BITCH!" Sakura yelled at her.

Behind them, Chaeyeon scolding Jaemin who was looking down.

"What the hell are you thinking, Jaemin?! Do you have any idea what does Seojung thinking what she has done wrong?!"

"Yes, I do and it wasn't her fault!"

"If you know and why the hell are you with that bratty bitch?!" Chaeyeon pointed at Nara who was still struggling to break free from Sakura.

"You have no idea it will affect Seojung-"

"Chaeyeon, please let me explain. If you don't let me explain, you will never know what will happen," Jaemin pleaded. Chaeyeon hesitate for a while but, sigh.

"Okay, fine. Explain then," Chaeyeon grumble.

"The reason why I did that is because...Nara will do something bad to Seojung," Jaemin whispers in the last part. Chaeyeon look at him shocked, make sure she hear it clearly.

"What are you talking about?"

"She threatened me. She threatened me if I don't be with her, she'll kill Seojung," Jaemin explain to her. Hearing that, Chaeyeon was about to faint.

"Oh boy. When we will have a normal day with this?" Charyeon rubbed her temple, clearly having a headache until she saw Sakura went over, looking proud.

"What did you do?"

"As usual. I just pulled her hair and slapped her face in seven times and then, I let her go," Sakura said in proud. Out of nowhere, she got choke and been shake by Chaeyeon who was looking at her in a panic way.

"You let her go?! Sakura, you have no idea she will change her attitude with just that?! And also, she will do something bad toward to Seojung!!!"

"Chaeyeon, you should stop now because you're about to murder your own cousin," Jaemin told Chaeyeon while pointed at Sakura who was about to out of air. Sakura quickly let go and mutter 'sorry.'

"Okay, so, what did I miss?"

"Jaemin told me that Nara will do something to Seojung," Chaeyeon quickly told her as Sakura start to look shock.

"You're joking, right?"

"I'm not!"

"Okay, listen. I want you two to go and find her brother."

"How about you? Not to mention, Eunyeong is with her and she will beat your ass up," Sakura pointed out. "We don't have time now. Hurry and find her brother!" With that, Jaemin went to find Seojung, leaving Chaeyeon and Sakura in worried.

"I hope Seojung is okay."

"Let's just hope Eunyeong will take care of her."

"Yeah."

"Anyway, do you think Jaemin live after Eunyeong beat him up?"

........

"Let's just pray that he'll live."

"Noted."

~

Eunyeong's outfit

"Do you think Jaemin will explain to me?"

"I positive he will," Eunyeong assure her. Seojung just nodded until, she gasps which Eunyeong look at her.

"What is it?"

"I think I forgot something at the school. I'll be right back!" She said as she quickly left.

"Do you want me to come along?!" Eunyeong called.

"Don't worry about me!" Seojung respond as she disapear in Eunyeong's sight. "Wonder what that is," Eunyeong mutter as she turn around until she saw Jaemin ran toward her and stop in front of her.

"Eunyeong-ahh, have you seen Seojung? Where is she now? She's with you, right-" out of nowhere, Jaemin can feel his cheek in pain. Turns out, Eunyeong punched his face in anger while she was glaring at him.

"Now you are finding her after what you had done to her?!" Eunyeong yelled at him furiously. "Uh, Eunyeong, before you can yelled at me more, do you know where Seojung is?"

"She went back to school because she forgot something. Now tell me what did you do that to her?"

"It's because of Nara. She threatened me. If I don't be with her, she'll kill Seojung. She's serious about that!" Jaemin quickly explain to her.

....

"You can't be serious?"

"I'm serious right now!"

Eunyeong stay quiet for a while and sighed. Until, her eyes slowly went shock as she look at Jaemin in worried and panic.

"We should get Seojung quickly."

"Okay."

With that, they quickly went to the school but, not before Eunyeong said something.

"Sorry for punching you."

"It's okay. I deserve that."

Seojung's POV

I finally reach to the school and quickly went inside of my class. It was really quiet since everyone have already gone home.

I went to my desk and saw my Mom's necklace. I promised my Mom that I would never lose it. I stood up but, almost startled when I saw Nara standing while leaning against the door frame. "Nara? What are you doing here?"

She didn't answer my question instead, she just smirk evilly me which sent a chill to my spine. "Finally I can get rid of you." I looked at her shock and fear as she quickly closed the door. I hurried went to open the door but, it's locked.

"Nara, open the door! Please open the door!!!" I cried but, she just laughed. "Don't tell me you're afraid of the dark? Oh, wait. You are afraid of the dark," she mocked me while cackled from the outside. I violently shake the doorknob, feeling so scared.

"I hope you enjoyed staying here the whole night! Bye!" 

With that, she left while laughing like a maniac. I try my best to open the door but, because of how much I'm scared of the dark. I slowly sit down and put my face on my knee. I should've brought Eunyeong with me. Now I'm stuck here.

Jaemin's POV

Me and Eunyeong finally reached the school but, Eunyeong started to stop running while trying to catch some air. I went to her while she was breathing heavily as she placed her palm on her chest. Is she okay?

"Are you okay?"

"Don't worry. I'm fine," she brushed off, signing she was okay as she stood up again. "Gosh, it's killing me."

I sighed at her until, I saw Nara walking, looking very happy. When she saw me and Eunyeong, her face immediately dropped into horror. I stare at her intensely while Eunyeong looks at her suspiciously. Suddenly, she started to run off. I was about to follow her but, Eunyeong stop her.

"I'll go after her. You go and find Seojung," Eunyeong quickly chased Nara as I went inside of the school. I quickly turn the flash on my phone. 

"Seojung?! Seojung-ahh, where are you?! Park Seojung!!!"

I scream her name, in case she heard my voice.

"Seojung, it's me, Jaemin!" 

I breathed heavily while looking around until I heard a loud banged. I turned around and saw Seojung who was locked inside of her class. I went to the glass window while she was looking at me with tears on her eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out of here," I assure her as I go to the door and kick it harder. Harder, harder, harder but, the door couldn't open it. I looked around to find the useful thing to help open the door until I saw the fire extinguisher. I went to grabbed it and hit the doorknob harder until it broke.

I set the fire extinguisher down and quickly opened the door. When I open the door, Seojung quickly hug me tighter as I hug her back, not wanting to let her go.

She was crying on my shoulder, feeling so scared. I stroke her hair comfort while I whisper, "It's okay. It's okay now. You're safe now."

She slowly looked at me while sobbing. I cupped her cheek and wipe the tear away then stroke her head.

"Nara. She did this. And also, she said she can finally-"

"It's okay. She's not gonna hurt you anymore. I promise you, no one will ever hurt you," I told her as she nodded and hug me again.

TIME SKIP

Author's POV

Both of them finally walked out from the school while Jaemin wrapped around Seojung's shoulder after he explain to Seojung everything.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I'm scared that Nara will do something horrible to you," Jaemin sighed, feeling so guilty. Seojung touched his shoulder as a comfort, "It's okay. Besides, you have save me, though."

"I sure do," Jaemin smiled warmly at her as they continue to walk until Seojung asked, "Anyway, how did you know where I was?"

"Oh, well, Eunyeong."

"Is that why your cheek looks a little bit swollen," Seojung said slowly while pointing his cheek, knowing Eunyeong had punched him. "Yeah, she punched me but, I deserve it. She told me you were here. Speaking of Eunyeong, where is that girl?"

With the answer to his question, Eunyeong went toward the couple. When they saw her, her hair looks messier than they saw while her face looks like she just murder someone. "Uh, what happen to you?"

"I'll explain later. Anyway, Seojung, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, don't worry. Though, did you really...?

"Sorry about that. But, you know me. I couldn't handle my anger," Eunyeong defended herself while glare slightly at Jaemin who was looking away from her glare.

"Then, he explained everything to me and decided to look for you but, not before I apologized to him for punching his face," Eunyeong gave a tiny smile. "Thank you, both of you," Seojung smiled while looking at her boyfriend and close friend.

"You're welcome," Jaemin gave her peck on her forehead which Eunyeong gave the deadpanned, knowing she was becoming the third-wheel again.

"Seriously? Seojung, you know I hate being a total third-wheel here," she reminded her as Seojung giggled when her phone started to ring as she picked it up.

"Anyway, where's Nara? What happen to her?"

"Oh, don't worry about her now."

"What do you mean my brother had an accident?!"

The two start to look at Seojung who was looking all worried while she was in tears. She hung up the call and started to sob badly. Jaemin and Eunyeong quickly went to her as Jaemin hold her shoulder, looking at her in worry.

"Seojung, what's wrong?!" Eunyeong asked her, clearly worried. 

Seojung slowly look at them with tears on her eyes until she said something that make them shock.

"My brother is in the hospital."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 119 26
Lee Y/n a 19-year-old college student who finds herself struggling to get out of the unwanted attention that she received moving to Korea only made i...
122K 2.9K 52
"I hate you then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, and then rush to the bottom to catch you" Y/N is a young, introverted, tsunde...
2.2K 573 26
This is a story of Two Best Friends, Yang Jungwon and Kang Jia wherein they need to get married to each other for the sake of their family's happines...
10.2K 415 11
"Your eyes..." "I know. They must be... changing like the weather whenever I'm with you." Shin Ryujin. Probably one of the most well-known people in...