Kayo | 18+

By EroticMarie

"The Underground Fighter and His Kitten" ā¦ Sasha "Kayo" Sokolov is a Russian fighter who was sent to America... More

Kayo
1: cuts and teasing
2: reuniting brothers
3: breakfast and greetings
4: first kisses
5: fists and bruises
6 : defending evie
7 : tips and smiles
8 : booty calls
9 : winners and losers
10 : old friends
11 : dreams and nightmares
12: scratching itches
13: friends and excuses
14 : avoiding family
15 : lights and fights
16 : protecting vengence
17 : emotions and judgment
18 : slamming doors
19 : friends and enemies
20 : appreciating friendship
21 : change and grow
22 : betting everything
23 : fights and tension
24 : defending everything
25: labels and warnings
26: friendly dating
27 : shifts and attitudes
28 : wetting panties
30 : remembering childhood
31 : shower and hair
32 : sexing me
33 : vees and peas
34: missing you

29 : come and go

24.4K 974 195
By EroticMarie

—Kayo

I wasn't an idiot. I could tell Everleigh was ignoring me ever since that night. She was always in my room, and sometimes I could hear her frustratingly call apartment complexes trying to find a new home all on her own. But I was no fool. She didn't have the proof of income seeing as she kept all her money in cash from the tips she'd make at work. It was going to be difficult to find a place.

I wasn't rushing her to leave. She could stay for however long she needed, but that didn't mean she wanted to stay.

I cooked breakfast--it was mostly eggs and a protein shake. She came out of my room with her curly hair up in a messy bun on top of her head. She had a long shirt on, and there was no evidence of anything underneath, and even though I knew she wasn't the type to walk around almost naked, my mind couldn't help but visualize her bare ass against the fabric of her shirt.

She let out a big yawn as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Good morning," she murmured, walking right past me with yet another yawn. I didn't say a word as she grabbed a plate and threw some eggs on it. It was our daily routine. We'd barely speak. I only recently got her out of the habit of asking me if she could have some of the food I made for us every morning.

Silence overcame us like it did every morning. Then, she would typically leave to go catch a bus (even though my car was parked just outside), and she'd go looking for apartments until it was time for her to work again. She didn't know it, but I would always go after her. It wasn't safe for her to be alone. And I'd always be right there, parked outside her job, waiting for her to get off work. She didn't like it, but even she knew how dangerous it was to catch a bus so late at night.

But today was different.

I grabbed my protein shake and began to swallow it down.

"What do you have planned today?" she asked. I lowered my drink so I could look at her. Her eyes were on me as an intrigued gape settled on top of them.

"A fight... two," I answered her. Her shoulders fell at my answer.

"Two?" she drawled out in disbelief. "You can't do two fights in one night!"

"Who says I can't?"

"Me," she tells me.

I almost smirked at her words. I threw the rest of my drink back and swallowed all of the contents just before throwing it in the sink.

"Why?" I asked, my curiosity growing the best of me.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to go do something with me today. You won't let me pay any bills so I figured I could take you out as a thank you," she explained.

"Like a date?"

A smile she tried to force away edged its way onto her face as she turned away from me to keep it hidden.

"No?" she said more like a question. "Not a date. Just a thank you."

I contemplated. My first fight wouldn't be for a couple of hours. I had a little bit of time on my hands, and I was definitely curious to see what would come out of this 'thank you' she had planned for me. Usually, I would head back to the gym and spend my time watching the other fights or busying myself with learning strategy. The look on her face seemed all the more satisfying, though.

"I have a few hours," I told her.

Her smile grew. I watched her hand graze the bottom of her shirt where I was finally able to see the shorts she had underneath, much to my disappointment. They were short and just a simple pair of velvet shorts. I liked them, and the urge to feel her cheeks against my palms only grew immensely. However, I suppressed that urge by placing the dishes I used to cook in the kitchen sink along with the cup I used for the shake.

"Get dressed and wear something casual and make sure it'll keep you warm. It's a little chilly outside," she demanded.

I learned that Everleigh always took a long time to get ready—especially when doing her makeup. I'd hear a youtube video being played in the background as twenty minutes would fly by and she'd still be stuck on her eyebrows. So, I wasn't in a rush to get dressed as I cleaned off my dishes and placed them in the dishwasher.

Once I was finished with that, I made my way into the bedroom. She was in the bathroom, the door was open, she was slightly bent at the hips to get closer to the mirror as she focused on filling in her eyebrow with 'hair-like strokes.'

She had taken her hair out the bun and I loved the way her hair now laid past her shoulders in a blow-out. It was thick and full, and the thought of running my hands through it as I slipped my cock in from the back made my dick twitch. She looked too good like that.

"Sasha," she called. "Why are you staring? Does my eyebrows look weird?"

I hadn't even looked at her eyebrows. I was too busy visualizing exactly what I wanted to do to her.

"No," I answered gruffly.

She rolled her eyes and went back to following the makeup tutorial. Going into my closet, I tried to search for something casual yet warm just like she wanted. I ended up settling for a pair of blue jeans and a white T-shirt. My brother had bought me a pair of shoes for my birthday that I never wore, a simple pair of all-white air-force 1's. After grabbing a pair of socks and the shoes, I headed over to my bed and sat down at the edge of them.

I would catch Everleigh glancing at me from the mirror every now and then as I slid my socks and shoes on. She still hadn't gotten dressed. Thankfully, she moved on from her eyebrows to her face.

"I think I'm about to give up. My makeup isn't really giving today," she said.

"You always look beautiful," I told her.

"What you're doing... it's not going to work," she said with a smile on her face as she walked right past me.

She had gone into my closet to find herself an outfit. When she finally got her clothes out of her old apartment, I gave her half my closet. She barely got around to actually putting her things away. I was sure she was probably hoping her stay wouldn't be so long, but there she was... still here.

"What exactly am I doing?" I asked innocently. I followed her to the closet where I leaned against the doorframe with my arms folded across my chest. She glared at me, but only for a second because she had to get back to finding an outfit. We were on a limited time schedule and her makeup took majority of it.

"You know what. You're trying to woo me with all your playboy talk. I've heard you on the phone with your groupies, and you're not slick, boy," she said, giving off so much attitude as she gave me a pointed look.

"Playboy talk?" I chuckled.

I took a step deeper into the closet as she bent down to pick up her shoe, and I kept walking until I was pressed right behind her. Her smooth ass was right up against me. I was only hating the thick ass pair of jeans blocking me from sliding my cock up and down her lips.

"I didn't realize you were jealous," I told her. She scoffed, quickly getting up, but I didn't let off on her. I stayed right behind her, moving her hair out the way so I could get a view of her neck.

"I'm far from jealous," she stated. I smirked, leaning down to place a kiss at the nape of her neck. It was almost instinctive the way my arms went around her waist, ensuring that she didn't pull away.

"You ever wonder what it'd be like to let me lay you down on my bed, turn you around, eat that pussy from the back until your dripping with cum?" I asked her, growing hard as I imagined it. I knew she was turned on because her ass pressed against my front, copping a feel of the hard-on I had for her.

"Munch," she remarked.

"For you," I told her.

"Stop it."

"I can tell you want me, but I'll let you come to me. And when you do, you're never leaving. I'll please you like no man's ever pleased you before... I can promise that," I whispered in her ear just before letting her go.

A dark haze settled behind her eyes as she spared me one last glance just before grabbing her clothes and walking off to the bathroom.

If you join my Patreon today, you will get the next chapter of this book as well as early updates (I update every other day). Not only that, but you can unlock over 180 posts of short stories, published ebooks, and even early access to books I will be putting on Wattpad soon. Trust me when I say that it is worth every penny. I'm trying to write full-time and Patreon is making that possible for me. So, everyone who joins, I just want to say thank you so much for helping me achieve my dreams. To join, go to https://patreon.com/eroticmarie or click the link in my bio!

Thank you for reading! Comment your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 70.9K 37
The Bad Boys Little Fighter Two people that seem so different, but are they really? Luka Knight, the bad boy of the school. The gang leader. The one...
380K 9.7K 43
-Blake- Rose stands not too far in front of the ring looking at me, her face is pale and my gut twists in ways it never has. She shouldn't be here, w...
26.1K 1.5K 59
7 months after the tragic death of her father, Hayley Jones finally feels like she can breath again. After giving up drinking and partying, things ac...
26.8K 649 15
Duck I drop down. The smell of sweat and alcohol fill my nostrils. I feel the air swish above my head as his fist flies over my head. Crack That's th...