𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕�...

By lovejj1234

❝ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ❞ currently re-editing ✰Our fate of love the story of park jimin Jeon jungkook and park ta... More

❤︎ INTRODUCTION ❤︎
✿︎1✿︎
✿︎2✿︎
✿︎3✿︎
✿︎4✿︎
✿︎5✿︎
✿︎6✿︎
✿︎7✿︎
✿︎8✿︎
✿︎9✿︎
✿︎10✿︎
✿︎11✿︎
✿︎12✿︎
✿︎13✿︎
✿︎14✿︎
✿︎15✿︎
✿︎16✿︎
✿︎17✿︎
✿︎18✿︎
✿︎19✿︎
✿︎20✿︎
✿︎21✿︎
✿︎22✿︎
✿︎23✿︎
✿︎24✿︎
✿︎25✿︎
✿︎26✿︎
✿︎27✿︎
✿︎28✿︎
✿︎29✿︎
✿︎30✿︎
✿︎31✿︎
✿︎32✿︎
✿︎33✿︎
✿︎34✿︎
✿︎35✿︎
✿︎36✿︎
✿︎37✿︎
✿︎38✿︎
✿︎39✿︎
✿︎40✿︎
✿︎41✿︎
✿︎42✿︎
✿︎43✿︎
✿︎44✿︎
✿︎46✿︎
✿︎47✿︎
✿︎48✿︎
✿︎49✿︎
✿︎50✿︎
✿︎51✿︎
✿︎52✿︎
✿︎53✿︎
✿︎54✿︎
✿︎55✿︎
✿︎56✿︎
✿︎57✿︎
✿︎58✿︎
✿︎59✿︎
✿︎60✿︎
✿︎61✿︎
✿︎62✿︎
✿︎63✿︎
✿︎64✿︎
✿︎65✿︎
✿︎66✿︎
✿︎67✿︎
✿︎68✿︎
✿︎69✿︎
✿︎70✿︎
✿︎71✿︎
✿︎72✿︎
✿︎73✿︎
✿︎74✿︎
✿︎75✿︎
✿︎76✿︎
✿︎77✿︎
✿︎78✿︎
✿︎79✿︎
✿︎80✿︎
✿︎81✿︎
✿︎82✿︎
❀❀Epilogue ❀❀
☘︎END OF OUR FATE OF LOVE ☘︎

✿︎45✿︎

1.2K 76 3
By lovejj1234

Why love is so painful

,"Where is taehyun-g"

Jungkook asked nurse who told him he was in ICU but he is now fine and now they are going to shift him in other room , he doesn't know what to say when he got a call he got panicked when he heard taehyung got shoot

After 40 minutes Taehyung shifted in other room and jungkook didn't waste anytime and went to his room and seeing him laying on bed with oxygen mask it felt bad .

He was already in pain because of him and now look what happened to him .

When Taehyung saw him coming ,he tried to took his mask off but jungkook stop him .

,"Tae I got scared when i heard this but who did this do you know ?"

Taehyung shook his head and slowly took off his mask and held jungkook's hand gently.

,"Yo-u wer-e scare-d f-or m-e re-ally am sorry i sacred you but i don't know who were they ,......i was in resturant after meeting my friend i left but I felt someone was looking at me so i walk fast towards parking area.......

And when I was about to open my car I got shoot in my arm I guess they want to shoot me in my heart they wanted to kill me-e "

Taehyung remember how they run away after shooting him thank god people's were there to help him but he can't see their faces because they were wearing mask and hats.

," Don't worry tae I am here with you no one can harm you i will tell cops everything hmm don't cry tae tae i am here "

Jungkook held his both hands with his one hand and his other hand were creasing his cheeks .

,"You will protect me kookah "
Jungkook nodded and kissed his hand and told him to sleep and taehyung was scared before but now jungkook is here with him , he is feeling save around his husband.

Jungkook was walking towards medical store to buy taehyung's medicine's when he stopped near the door and saw mr.huang was inside talking with someone who was laying on hospital bed .

He slowly get near the door and tried to look inside but than he got shocked when he saw jimin was on bed talking with him while hugging his tummy .

What he was doing here he thought and than realised he was waiting for jimin and he didn't showed up because he was not ok how stupid he was he didn't know his jimin was not fine .

,"Jimin Don't worry doctor already said your baby is fine but you have to take rest and now on you are not going anywhere ......

take a rest i have a talk with doctor "

With that he left jimin who was still shaking and hugging his tummy he thought he would lost his baby but thank god that time zitao called him and he helped him

His baby is fine but he was still shaking didn't realised jungkook came and sit beside him .

,"Baby "
Jungkook called him when jimin heard his voice he immediately look at him and eyes were wide
To see him here .

,"I was waiting for you and you were here what happened to you why you didn't called me is everything ok you and your baby ....

.say something jimine "

Jimin wants to hug him and crying in his embrace but he can't he promised his hyung that he will leave jungkook and will never came back in his life but he forgot their baby is already connected with jungkook who will  know everything one day and than jimin will regret on his decisions.

Jimin didn't replied him and pulled his hand back .

,"What are you doing here you shouldn't be here jungkook "

,"What are your saying not again please i am just asking what happened to you i am worried baby why are behaving werid again "

Jungkook again held his hands and look at jimin who was not looking at him why ? He was behaving like this again .

,"I am fine you don't have to worry for me my husband is here you can go take care of your husband and please this time I am serious I can't meet you again we have to forget everything what we did in conference room "

Jungkook was broke again but he was more frustrated why jimin is behaving like this he was happy before wants to see him than what happened now he was about to ask him but suddenly zitao came and looked at him with wide eyes and than jimin he was confused to see Jeon jungkook here and than he saw he was holding jimins hand he gritted his teeths and immediately pushed him away from jimin.

,"What are you doing here Jeon and why were you holding my husband's hand who give you permission Jeon jungkook huhhh "

Jungkook glare at him he hates him saying his jimin his husband.

Jimin is his ,

"I don't have to tell you anything you are not my boss i can do anything even I can hold jimin who are y-

,"His husband  Jeon now get out"

Jungkook wants to kill him and
With that he punched him and pulled him up with his collar and again punched his face and zitao did same he pushed him and punch his face .

jimin gulped and immediately get up from bed and pushed jungkook away from zitao

,"what are you doing Jeon jungkook what is your problem.......who gave you right to punch my husband "

Jungkook was jealous, hurt , feeling left out his jimin pushed him.

,"Are you ok tao"

Jimin asked his husband and touch his face and zitao can't hide his smile when jimin touch his lips where it was bleeding meanwhile jungkook was fumming in anger his jimin cares for someone not him .

,"Jiminie"
Jungkook wants to show him that his face is also bleeding
, but jimin didn't turn back to him , he wants to but he can't.

I have to do this you have to push jungkook jimin do this do t-
He slowly came closer to zitao's face and kissed him on his lips he hates it he wants to kill himself.

Zitao was shocked and feeling butterflies dancing in his stomach he doesn't know should he kiss him back or not but seeing jimin kissing him he can't stop himself and pulled him close and kissed him back .

Jimin immediately pulled back when he saw jungkook stormed outside after slamming door harshly,...

"Why jimin why you kissed me-e and why Jeon jungkook was here I need answers"

,"Min please eat your medicine "

A young lady were sitting on bed trying to give medicines to her boyfriend (that's what she calls him her boyfriend but actually is was not ).

But min pushed her hand away and again look outside the window.

,"I don't want yunji now please leave me alone can you"

He said and she nodded and left him alone but again she looked back.

,"Again you were thinking about him even you forgot your memories wahh what he have that I don't have min.............. but don't worry i'll kill him again this time i will kill him for sure than you will be mine again yoongi my min "

Yoongi was confused and thinking why he was seeing same boy Every night in his dreams, he wants to see him and know him but it's not easy for him he lost his memories but he was sure he know him .

,"Who are you why I can't remember you arghhhhhhhhh "

New characters ♣️

Min yoongi
Age-29
Prince

Leeyunji
Age-28

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Any comments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 12.1K 60
Two rival families. Young love. Unraveling secrets. A story of jungkook who belongs to Jeon family and Jimin who belongs to Kim family. What happens...
5.7K 953 6
He no longer remember... But life went on in it's cruel pathway for Jimin. And Jimin never thought in a million years, that life would chose his son...
38.7K 808 6
"You're so annoying." "Yet you stay awake with me every night 😌" "That's only because I can't sleep dumbass" "Me too you ain't special 🙄" In which...
3.4K 241 10
A/B/O Universe Omega Jimin is trying to do everything he could to regain his mates memory back after a tragic accident he had, sadly the last memory...