My Love - Andrew Siwicki x Re...

By Unknown23090042

An Andrew Siwicki x Y/N love story More

Intros
Off to LA
Arriving in LA
Meeting the Squad
The Start of the Trip
Surprising Teresa
Tattoos with Morgan
The Queen Mary & The Truth?
Planning a surprise for Andrew
Andrew's Birthday
Andrew's Date
The Split Night
A drunk Y/N
Jealousy & Anger
Andrew's P.O.V
Y/Ns back
Date Night
The Happy Couple
Picture Perfect
The day it all made sense
A YEAR LATER

Split days before the date

15 0 0
By Unknown23090042

I will be starting this chapter off by talking about Andrews day and and then yours  but it is happening at the same time.

Andrews POV:
Before Y/N had come down Shane, me and Ryland told Garrett what we where doing today. He was more excited that any of us.

We heard Y/N come down the stairs. She looked so beautiful, I just hope she likes the surprise for her. I messed a lot up but I'm trying to make it right.

Shane had told Y/N to take everything she needed to get ready to Teresa's so she could get ready there. Shane said to meet him here but that's part of the plan. Y/N is going to come here ready to go out with Shane but when she gets here everything will be set up for her surprise.

This morning I had gone out and bought all the decorations and food for tonight. I had picked up my suit and was ready to show her how I really felt about her.

It was now 7:45pm and Y/N was meeting Shane at 8:00pm. Luckily I had already set out the decorations and the food and put her presents on the table all I needed to do was get ready.

Y/Ns P.O.V

Me and Garrett had spent all day with Teresa. I love her so much! We had a girly day with Garrett, he loved it. We helped him with his matches on tinder and we talked for hours.

I had just finished getting ready I put on my black dress and just finished my makeup. (Media)

I can't wait for tonight it's really needed after the last week. Things between me and Andrew haven't been great, I can't even talk to him. Morgan and I don't talk, for some reason she doesn't like me. Shane's been busy and Rylands been with Morgan. Thank god I had Garrett he's been so supportive and I really appreciate it.

Garrett was more excited about tonight than I was. It was strange because he wasn't coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 83 46
The same mess over and over again. That desire that never went away. The love that never broke. Was for him. It was all for him. I made a promise. Th...
123K 1.4K 48
Hi my name is Y/N Richards yep Ik I'm joshe's little sister and this is my love story
2M 29.6K 194
A new girl on team 10 what could go wrong....everything
77K 778 42
Throughout the chaos of team10 Y/N meets Andrew Siwicki