The Colors Yellow and Purple

Galing kay Bit_h_

(Cover art by me)) ~slow burn enemies to lovers 😽~ Y/N had a rough life, living with her mom until age 10 wh... Higit pa

Home
Golden Guard
The Cooler One
together?!?
Sunrise
Hunter
Useful
Overslept
Dark Blue
Hard to Hate Him
No
Thats Hot
Half a Witch
Never listen
You're Awful
Tears
Up to Something or On Something
Deal
No...
Long day
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??
Friends
Goldie
Apologies
Spiderweb candy
Grape girl
Ever know

Replaceable

77 3 2
Galing kay Bit_h_

Scared of the dark - Lil Wayne, TY Dollar $ign,XXXTENTACION

Your pov

We stood at the edge of the lake- or what shouldve been the lake- as I watched hunter eyes go panicked.
He quickly ran down to the bottom and began to to furiously dig without stopping to the point his gloves began to wear down.
I ran down after him and heasitently walked up to him, I took notice that for once he didn't look perfect and cocky and put together, he was at his breaking point.

And I was witnessing it.

"Hunter...." I paused wanting to touch his shoulder to assure him it was okay but when I tried to look at his position, and if I were in the same spot, it wouldn't be.

"Hunter there's gotta be more titian blood I-" I began but was interrupted by the sound of a familiar female witch entering the cave.

I quickly stood up and readied my staff but Hunters voice quickly stopped me.

"Don't worry. We won't pick a fight. There's no titian blood," he said defeated. I quickly looked at him shocked, was this seriously the Golden Guard? The guy that I've hated for forever, the cocky arrogant and pushy and... not this..

Why was he giving up?

The purple haired girl let her guard down for a moment as the rat dog stood next to her, "then why are you digging?"

He turned to her, his hair dirty and a mess, "oh! It's simple really, Belos needs titian blood to make a new portal key, can't get to the human rhelm without it!" He said before he went back to digging, I turned to face hunter as boots asked- or confirmed- there was blood in the key.

"Since I failed my last mission and now I'm stuck with duo missions as a punishment for my incompetence I thought hey! A chance to redeem myself! But I can't go back empty handed!" He said before doing a weak laugh.

He was loosing it.

"Not again." He said somberly before digging again, "long story short this is mah grave. Want me to make you guys one too?" He asked with a psychotic looking smile.

"This is... really bumming me out..." the rat said slowly.

Honestly same.?

"That's just life rat." Hunter said quickly, "everybody has a use and if you don't buhbye!!"

Then I noticed the red palismen fly down from a hiding spot and begin to chirp and pull at Hunters hair like it was encouraging him to get up, to keep going.

Weird.

He shooed it away, "Go find a better witch to be with," he then covered his hair with dirt and I knelt down next to him and the I looked at the girl again. I didn't know what to do or say.

But apparently the girl did as she walked up next to me as I knelt down to him and began to talk, "you know.. we have a lot in common, i grew up thinking everything was an opportunity to justify... existing! But there's people who won't make you feel worthless..." she smiled softly and offered her hand to him.

Hunters pov:

As the blight spoke I felt myself consider what she was saying, not make me feel worthless? It was a small phrasing she used that stayed and caught my attention as I looked up at her. I looked to her hand but then I saw it.

A key around her neck but not just any key, THE portal key.

"What are you-?" She asked but then looked down and quickly readied herself.

Y/n turned to me and asked me what was wrong, "the key." Was all I needed to say before she I think saw it and nodded as I lunged for it

She doged and I quickly regained myself and lunged again but the dog thing stepped in front of me, before I could block it the Palisman came up to me and turned into a staff blocking the attack i readied myself to teleport but the sensation I got was... different, it wasn't just a one and go it felt deeper than that.

I groaned in frustration, "these staffs are weird!" Quickly the blight used abomination goo to secure me in a trap but luckily y/n jumped in her way and used her own abomination magic to stop it. She observed it and sent it back her way.

Finally I figured out how to teleport and I teleported high above them and sent streaks of lighting and electricity the blights way, she doged the attacks with the dog and when she was busy disregarding the attacks I tried to lunge for it but the dog tried to get me again, y/n had my back once again and was able to use a force feild to secure the rat dog into it so it couldn't move.

I teleported over and over again to the blight but she kept blocking the attacks, y/n made multiple attempts to use plant magic to grab her but she summoned an abomination to disregard them.

She then made a giant spiked fist out of gooo and struck me hard, sending me flying across the lake. I heard y/n yell my name as I flew but I was too into the fight to hear exactly what she said.

She tried to used a giant abomination man to grab me but thankfully y/n had managed to escape her other one and used her staff to grab me out of the way. Sadly when she did the abomination threw her off her staff as she plummeted on the ground. I quickly looked back at her and then to the blight, I shrugged it off and promised to make sure she was okay after and used my own magic from the Palisman to create a stone hand that knocked the blight off her staff.
I then teleported next to her, y/n not too far behind as I yelled, "if you really wanna help than give me that key!!"

I then used the head of the Palisman to hook the necklace, as it broke she grabbed onto it , I used the edge of the staff to trap her hand but she used an abomination spike at my throat. For some reason it reminded me of... Belos outburst... and I froze.

"Look... you're strong and I'm tired-"

"But I'm not." I looked over and saw y/n, a little beat up looking as she casted a giant spell circle entangling the blight in a big bondage of vines that secured her hands and made her drop the key. I quickly grabbed it and turned to the blight.

"Thank you."

Y/n then grabbed my arm but before we left I turned to the witch once more, "I mean it."

Y/n then holster herself and me onto her staff and quickly flew us out of the tunnels as I grabbed onto the key and the Palisman.

When we finally made it outside I looked at the key as we walked, it dripped and the witch must've cracked it during the fight. I let out a big and heavy sigh but a certain witch wouldn't let me stay brooding.

She grabbed onto my shoulders excitedly, "whoo!!!! We got it!! I'd like to see Kikimora do that son!" She cheered and I smiled softly, then I noticed the red Palisman fly on-top of the key.

He really stuck with me through all of this?

"You stuck with me the whole time, huh bird?" I asked softly not expecting a response.

Flapjack!

I quickly turned to it; "what? Hey, I think I understood that... is that your name??" I asked again as I stared at it.

Y/n looked at me concerned, "yo uh... is the bird talking..?" She asked hesitantly.

"You couldn't hear it?" I asked and she shook her head.

I turned to the bird- flapjack- again, "can you say other things??"

big meal worms!

red eyes!

Caleb!

Goo goo dolls!

Friend!

"I don't know what any of that means."I smiled.
He chirped happily and y/n then just laughed and shook her head, "man you are weird..."

I turned to her and I realized that she also stuck with me through all of this; she easily could've reported me and had so much to gain from it but she stuck with me and helped me...

"Some people won't make you feel worthless."

I turned to her and smiled softly, "thanks for sticking around, you didn't have to."

She returned my smiled and shook her head, "I mean ay what else was I supposed to do with my boring Tuesday afternoon than help out a friend?"

Friend?

Huh... I'll think on that.

"Some of the titain blood did spill... but! If you let me explain!" I quickly corrected myself as My uncle snatched it out of my hands and watched the blood drip down the key.

"Leave. Now." He instructed fiercely and strongly.

I paused, "uncle i-"

He turned to me quickly, he eyes glowing a bright blue as his arm contorted and just barley missed my arm, "what more do I have to tell you Golden Guard, all you do is prove your incompetence over and over! You're lucky that after what you've done I don't get rid of you and replace you with that Amethyst guard right now! Go before I stop being so nice," he said sternly and I felt tears weld up in my eyes.

It wasn't enough. It'll never be enough. I'll never be enough, I failed I failed I failed I failed I-

"A-apologies, lord Belos," I said shakily as I began to walk and then run away. I quickly shut the doors and yanked off my mask as my breathing became rigid and quick. I grabbed my heart as I ran down the halls, the sound of flapjack chirping filling my ears.

Worthless

Useless

Mistake

I ran and tried to keep my breathing steady and the world around me from spinning but it was no help. The tears fell from my eyes like a simmering pot of boiling water that was nearing the edge of the pot.

Failure

Untrustworthy

Foolish

My breathing was rapid and it felt like my skin was was too hot, and that it didn't sit right on my body, like my body wasn't supposed to be mine.

I ran through the halls praying to be able to grab the handle to my door and be able to finally let the pot boil over without anyone seeing.

Finally I noticed my door and it was almost relif that washed over me until I saw her.

"Hunter...? Are you okay-?"

Replaceable

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

63.6K 1.7K 11
Y/n Clawthorne has been raised by the infamous Owl Lady for as long as they can remember, meaning they've been opposed to the Emperor's Coven before...
1K 181 26
Annoying - a word you and the notorious golden guard would use to describe each other. Hunter finds himself stuck with a sadistic and poetic prankste...
71.5K 2.4K 12
After Emperor Belos finds out about Hunter keeping a secret palismen from him, he reacts horribly. Now Hunter is alone and injured with nowhere to go...
1.2K 45 13
"You bewitch me every damn second you're with me. I try to think straight but I'm falling so badly, I'm coming apart. You wrotΠ΅ me a note, cast a spe...