COINCIDENCE - JOÃO FÉLIX

By luvmyjoao

- adelina lopes is a famous model, she is antisocial unlike her best friend but, one encounter with an annoyi... More

0. introduction
1. asshole
2. embarrassing
3. comfort
4. match
5. flowers
6. date
7. kiss
8. theater
9. trip
10. mutual
11. stupid
12. official
13. bet
14. explanation
15. proposal
16. wife
17. feelings
18. dinner
19. party
20. love
21. family
22. important
23. seperation
24. public
26. backstabber
27. moving
28. split
29. why
30. chance
AUTHOR NOTE!! (PLS READ)

25. understand

871 9 4
By luvmyjoao

ADELINA'S POV
i was dreading the fact i had to talk to my mom and dad about this. i wanted to be public about it myself but clara just had to ruin it.

joão eventually had to get up and go to practice leaving me in the room alone.

i didn't have the energy to do anything all day, i kept zoning out, my head was filled with thoughts.

i picked up my phone after taking a shower, scrolling through my contacts and clicking on my dad's contact.

i had a bunch of missing calls and messages from him.. i was afraid he would be angry as well but there was still some hope.

within a few seconds, he answered the phone. "adelina, where have you been!?" he asked, worried. i expected him to yell, causing me to flinch away from the phone but it was the exact opposite.

he was calm, like he always was whenever my mom yelled at me. "are you mad?" i asked nervously. "no no, of course not. talk to me please. what happened? when did this start? tell me everything."

i was still nervous to open up to my dad, i knew he would never judge me or do the things my mom did but i began to have trust issues because of clara.

she was my favorite person, my therapist. i told her things i never told anyone else and she had the audacity to ruin my life.

the fact she knew carlos could come back into my life if this news comes out and she still fucking did it. i felt sick to my stomach but i still wanted to tell my dad.

i explained to him everything that had happened, tried to warm him up to joão and it actually worked. he didn't sound it but he listened to everything i said and told me that he wanted to meet him when we come back.

he also told me to speak to my mom, fuck.

i nodded before hanging up the phone, my heart began to beat faster each time i scrolled closer to her contact.

within a few seconds the phone was answered, again. it was quiet, nothing was heard. it only made me even more nervous to what was coming next.

"i told you not to ruin our reputation again, you didn't listen." she spoke calmly but there was still anger in her voice.

"when you come back from your trip i want you to pack up your things and leave. i don't want to see you ever again." she spoke again before hanging up the phone.

i don't know why but her words still hurt, she didn't have to be screaming them at me or hit me for them to hurt. i knew it was coming, and i knew that she wished i was different.

i turned off my phone, setting it on the table next to me before climbing onto the bed and staring at the ceiling.

clara, the girl who started my life has just ended it.

i was filled with different emotions, i decided to ignore them, falling asleep.

"adelina, wake up." i heard joão's voice, he must be back from practice. i slowly opened up my eyes, smiling when my eyes fixated on him.

"did you sleep well?" he asked, sitting down next to me. i nodded, he chuckled before wrapping his arms around me.

"i brought food, get up." he spoke, letting go of me. or at least he tried, i held his hand causing him to turn around and look back at me.

"my mom wants me to move out." i revealed to joão, i noticed his eyes soften as he hugged me again. "i'm so sorry, adelina."

"you can always move in with me." he spoke with a chuckle, i laughed lightly at his change of tone.

he pecked my cheek before walking away and unpacking the food, i walked over to him after washing my hands and sitting next to him.

i ate my food, still zoned out. joão kept looking over at me, i felt like a terrible girlfriend to him.

i couldn't even take care of myself or hide my feelings correctly, this entire trip is for me to take care of him and make sure he's okay.

instead, i caused drama and probably made it awkward between him and his friend.

after dinner, i picked up all the trash and threw them away. joão took a quick shower before getting out a bit later.

"do you want to go on a walk?" he asked, looking over at me. i looked up from my phone, nodding with a small smile.

he smiled back before turning around and changing. i stayed in my clothes, i even left my phone in the room. it was filled with negativity and made me feel bad.

i wanted to focus on joão, even if i go to sleep or decide to ignore all of this, it won't change the fact that it had happened.

a part of me was happy and felt finally free, i could hold him in public and be able to cheer him on.

it was a warm weather, only a couple of lights still on to keep the streets bright. joão's hand brushed against mine, i looked up to see him looking straight.

i took his hand in mine, intertwining our fingers. i didn't have to look back up to notice him looking at me with a smile.

"i'm sorry if i have been acting all weird, i did want to be public about our relationship, i guess it just caught me by surprise." i explained to joão, i hated hiding things from him.

"you don't have to explain yourself, adelina. i know how your family is, your work, and everything. i would've also liked it if we got time to relax and be ready to go public." he spoke softly with a smile.

i looked up at him, his smile made my heart do a backflip, his soft smile that made me know everything will be okay.

i rested my head on his shoulder as we walked around, i felt myself getting tired after our second lap so we went back to the hotel and called it a night.

the next morning, joão and i woke up around the same time. i checked my phone to find out there were no more messages from my mom, i didn't want her to be the center of my day so i turned off my phone and looked back at joão who was packing up his bag.

"we have to get on the bus in a bit, do you want to come with me or you can just take the car and drive to the stadium." joão spoke up, he knew how awkward it could be for me and clara to be in the same vehicle.

"i want to be with you. i won't let her ruin anything else." i spoke, taking a step towards him.

he flashed a smile at me before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"i love you." he spoke with a smile, i smiled back "i love you more."

he let go of me when his phone began to ring, "it's andre, we should probably leave now." he looked away from his phone and took my hand in his.

i nodded before the two of us began to walk out of the room.

andre and everyone else were already in the bus so joão and i got on last.

he let me take the window seat even though i was gladly offering it to him. "it's okay, take it for today." he chuckled lightly.

the drive to the stadium wasn't long, maybe because joão and i were watching videos together, time seems to fly whenever i'm with him.

joão and i got out of the bus with everyone else, i gave him a quick hug after pecking him. he smiled, "i'll see you in a bit." he spoke softly.

"take care of yourself." he raised his eyebrows at me, letting go of me and beginning to walk with his group to the locker rooms.

"adelina, can we talk?" i heard clara speak, she had her eyes on me as i walked over with georgina. i paused, turning around to look at her "we have nothing to talk about." i said, it may have sounded cold but she deserved it most.

i turned back around, catching up with georgina. "hey gorgeous! how are you? did you sleep well?" georgina asked, flashing me smile. i wrapped my arm around her shoulder as we walked over to our seats.

the game started off intense, within the first five minutes, portugal scored their first goal. the crowd went crazy, i have never heard such cheers.

it was looking up for portugal's team until the opponent scored, causing the game to turn into a tie. their crowd was just as loud, just as crazy.

the game went on with both teams almost scoring but missing each time, both teams had a great chance at scoring but none of them did.

it went on for a while which caused the fans to think the game would end in a tie until one of south korea's substitutes kicked the ball past costa.

the game ended with a 2-1, south korea taking the win. portugal was still qualified but it was definitely a disappointment for them, shocked from their first loss.

the bus ride back home was just as quiet, i took joão's hand and began to rub his hand with my thumb to comfort him.

i know he didn't play today but he was still disappointed and upset about it. i was still proud of how far his whole team got.

we got back to the hotel within a few minutes, my hand never left joão's as we left the bus together. i took his bag, letting him walk without any bothers.

he lied his head on my shoulder as we got on the elevator, he was acting tired but i knew his disappointment was getting the best of him.

"your team did great today, joão! i'm so proud of you all." i tried to reassure him, everything was going to be fine.

he flashed a smile when the elevator opened up before leaning in and kissing me sweetly. i kissed him back with a smile.

we walked back to our hotel room, i almost forgot that my dad had wanted to meet joão once we get back. i should probably tell him about that, i didn't know when would be a good time.

"do you wanna go out for dinner tonight?" joão asked, getting his clothes to take a shower.

"of course!" i spoke with a smile, i could stare at him for hours, watching his every move. i didn't realize how long i was staring at him for until he turned around and eyed me.

"what?" i asked, looking away. "you can keep staring." he chuckled, taking off his shirt. i rolled my eyes at his cockiness, he could've easily went inside the bathroom and took off his shirt there.

he just loves to show off. i would be lying if i said i didn't love it as well, i took a quick glance at his body before clearing my throat, climbing onto the bed.

i didn't have to look at him to know he had that stupid smirk on his face, i watched random youtube videos until i fell asleep.

i didn't realize i was asleep until i woke up, reading the clock that said five o'clock.

"joão?" i asked, too sleepy to process anything that was going on. "you're awake, how did you sleep?" he spoke with a smile, walking over to me.

i put a thumbs up, rubbing my eye with my other hand. "get up, i made dinner reservations." he helped me get out of bed, i could've gotten up myself but i also liked having him around.

i stopped him, "i can go to the bathroom alone." he chuckled lightly, "i thought it would work this time." i turned around, looking him up and down before turning back around and closing the door in his face.

i heard him groan loudly, his dramatic ass. i put my hair up before brushing my teeth. when i got back out of the bathroom, joão was on the couch all dressed up.

the bed was made and everything, did i really take that long in the bathroom? i didn't even take my phone with me!

i wore whatever i could find, ( you can pick ur outfit. )

i put my hair up in a ponytail, put my everyday makeup look on. i didn't know whether the restaurant we were going to was fancy or not, i was just nervous about the fact i had to talk about my dad to joão soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 18.6K 28
Adeline Preston may be a grade A student, but that doesn't mean she knows everything. She doesn't claim to. But she does know that she loves her par...
1K 46 22
The story of a famous football player and a model.The don't even know each-other and don't even had the feeling to meet with each other. They manager...
274K 3.5K 89
⚠️SENSITIVE CONTENT AND SMUT He's a footballer, she's a journalist, he makes women go crazy for him and the other is down bad. It's the story of Leil...
31.8K 614 22
joão felix x oc ivy has been friends with joao for her whole life, but what if they started having feelings for each other?