Her Secret

Bởi _dat_one_girl_

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared... Xem Thêm

Important Disclaimers
Character Aesthetics
1|End of Discussion
2|Some Man Giving Orders
3|Bridal Shower
4|Kiss Your Bride
5|Wedding Reception
6|My New Normal
7|Rules
8|Sebastian
9|Not the End
10|New Friend
11|Blood
12|A Little Freedom
13|Murderer
14|Attempted Murder
15|A Disaster
16|Loveless Marriage
17|Ballet
18|Isabella
19|Baby Steps
20|Sexy Kittens
21|His Way
22|The Ball
23|Even More Secrets
24|Tired of Me
25|A Goddess
27|Toddler Steps
28|Avoidance
29|Her First Date
30|His First Date
31|In Love
32|All On Me
33|Keep It Together
34|Fear Triumphs Desire
35|Done Being Nice
36|Work it Out
37|Best Feeling
38|Growing Feeling
39|Changing
40|Prepare for War
41|Wrong or Right?
42|Private Plane
43|The Honeymoon
44|His Story
45|Backshots
46|Elianna Mariano
47|The Big Reveal
48|His Office
49|Luca
50|Time for Revenge
51|Prepare for Landing
52|Grow Old Together
53|Revenge
54|Best Family
Epilogue
His Secret
Emilia's Book Out Now

26|One Sided

167K 4.1K 1.2K
Bởi _dat_one_girl_

Elianna's POV

I watched as he got up and went outside.

Was he leaving?

I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding in.

He was staring at me so intensely. It was so intimidating.

He barely gave me attention so when he did I forget how to act normal.

I couldn't help but wonder what was going through his mind as he watched me.

Probably figuring out a way to kill me without it looking like a murder.

"Aunty, am I doing it right?" Isabella asked and I adjusted her posture a little. "Do you think uncle saw me?"

I frowned. "Probably not, baby."

"He probably did. Uncle doesn't like me very much."

"Why would you say that?" I asked.

"He doesn't like talking to me or hugging me. When I am with my papa he acts like I'm not there."

Just when I thought Enzo couldn't get any colder, I got proven wrong.

This fact made me even more depressed that there will be no return for Enzo.

She's a little girl, why is mean to her too?

I want kids and Enzo clearly didn't. We aren't even having sex. There is nothing in our relationship. We are just bedmates who happened to be legally married.

"I'm so sorry, Isabella. Are those girls still bothering you?"

"No, my mommy talked to their parents."

I smiled. "Good, if they start again tell me."

She quickly turned around.

"What's wrong, Isabella?" I asked.

"Uncle is back. I don't want him to see me. I want to surprise him. Maybe he might have missed me."

"Okay," I laughed before moving to another student so he doesn't look in her direction.

I looked up at him and he looked...nervous? His hands were fidgeting and his feet were bouncing up and down.

He wasn't even looking at me anymore. He was just staring into the ground.

Staring at things seems to be a habit of his.

He must have gotten bad news or something.

I stepped to go comfort him but immediately stopped myself.

Why would I do that? He has done nothing to deserve my affection. I'm done being nice to him.

He probably wouldn't even care that I tried to comfort him. He always ignores me whenever I try to make a conversation.

"Okay girls, let's start from the top and then we can go home."

They went through the dance once and then the girls ran off to their parents outside.

Enzo stood up and started walking but was stopped by a little cutie.

"Uncle!" She shouted as she hugged his leg.

She looked so short compared to his tall frame.

He froze.

"Elianna, get it off me!" He shouted.

I walked up to him. "It's Isabella."

"What?" He asked before looking down. "Oh, Isabella. I told you to stop doing that."

I frowned. "Enzo, come on. She is a kid."

She let go of him. "It's okay aunty. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up."

"She is not your aunty and I am not your uncle. Stop calling us that."

"But my papa-"

"Your mother told me not to talk to you, Isabella. If you have a problem with that speak to her."

"Isabella!" I heard before a woman came and grabbed her.

"Mommy!"

The woman glared at Enzo. "What are you doing near my child? A man like you should be nowhere near kids! You should be in prison!"

"Stop talking about me like I hurt kids or something," he said with a bored expression.

She covered Isabella's ears. "You kill people! That's even worse. I want neither Sebastian nor Isabella anywhere near you!"

He looked at Isabella. "See what I'm talking about kid?"

"What are you doing here?" She asked and he point to me.

"My wife."

She snapped her head to me. "Your what? Ma'am, do you know the type of man Enzo is? Do you know the things he has done?"

Her questions overwhelmed me.

Enzo rolled his eyes. "She knows who I am. Stop trying to scare her."

She grabbed my hand. "Get away from this man. He is crazy. I saw him murder a man in cold blood. I take pills at night to help me sleep."

Enzo pulled her hand off of me and pulled me next to him.

He wrapped his arm around my waist tightly. "You're lucky your kid is here and Sebastian tolerates you for some reason. Let me make one thing clear, if you ever touch my wife again, I won't let that slide."

She looked at me. "You're making the worse decision of your life. He is going to kill you soon."

She held on tightly to Isabella and dragged her out.

I looked down to see Enzo was still holding on to me tightly.

I slowly looked up at him.

Everyone warned me about him. First papa, then Sebastian, then Francesca, now Isabella's mom. Shit, he even warned me too.

What else do I want? I should be running for the hills right now but I can't.

I promised Haze that I would stop being selfish. I've been getting favoritism my whole life without knowing while Haze suffered in silence.

It only feels right that I do the same.

This is my punishment. It has to be.

Enzo looked down on me and stared right into my eyes.

"Stop doing that," I said as I pulled away from him.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Doing what?"

"Looking at me. I want you to stop looking at me!"

"That's no problem. It saves me a headache," he said before walking out.

I just wanted to strangle him.

We have been married for so long yet he still acts so childish to me.

I mean, I do the same but that is not the point!

I shook my head before walking out to the car which he had already started.

He started to speed off.

For the whole drive here he drove like a maniac. I was surprised we didn't get in an accident or get pulled over by the cops.

I held on to the seatbelt tighter as he started going faster.

"Why are you like this?" I asked him and he slowed down.

I looked at him and I seemed to have caught him by surprise.

"I just am," he said before speeding up again.

"You're doing it on purpose," I pointed out.

"What am I doing now, Elianna?"

"You're making everyone hate you on purpose. You don't have to be like this."

He stayed quiet as he continued to drive.

"Enzo, why are you being like this? I can help you. You just need to tell me why."

"I don't need your help, Elianna!" He shouted at me. "That's your problem! You are always trying to solve some shit and be some kind of hero. I don't want your help!"

"I'll leave you and you'll lose Seb eventually then you'll die alone," I told him as I turned my attention to the window.

"Better for me," he said and he drove in silence until we reached back home.

As soon as we parked at home, I jumped out of the car and he headed straight to that old car.

I watched as he opened the hood and picked up the tools from nearby.

Really? That was the first thing he had to do? Fix some old junk?

He even had on his suit still.

He doesn't care Elle so why should you?

Yeah, that's right. I shouldn't care.

I turned around and headed upstairs.

I ran to go tell Luca all about the crazy day I had but remembered Enzo gave him the rest of the day off.

Luca was slowly becoming my best friend, even if it was a one sided friendship.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3M 58.6K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
596K 16.1K 34
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° I clip off four fingers from his left hand. "I would say that's for touching my shipment but I just wanted to cut off your finge...
253K 3.3K 36
'Dominic Carson'. The man you would never wish to cross paths with. The name which can make you regret the day you were born. He is a walking nightma...
1.2M 26.9K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...