Destined For You (The Ludovic...

By ameesaAhlam

(Can be read as a standalone.) I was a hopeless romantic from a young age but when I watched my father strike... More

Characters
Prologue
One | Dreams
Two | Magic
Three | Safe
Four | Babysit
Five | Future Husband
Six | Not A Date
Seven | Engagement
Eight | Wifey
Nine | OCD
Ten | Honeymoon
Eleven | Birthday
Twelve | Beach
Thirteen | Pictures
Fourteen | Event
Fifteen | Morals
Sixteen | Business Trip
Seventeen | Yours
Eighteen | Massage
Nineteen | Care
Twenty | Stuck
Twenty-One | Love Hurts
Twenty-Two | Insane
Twenty-Three | Maze
Twenty-Four | Worship
Twenty-Five | Destined For You
Twenty-Six | Misunderstanding?
Twenty-Seven | Grovelling
Twenty-Eight | Begging
Twenty-Nine | To The Future
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter | Alessandro & Ariella
New Book!
New Book!
Second Generation Book
Second Generation Book: Two
Second Generation Book Three

Bonus Chapter | Cyrus & Ayame

5K 184 91
By ameesaAhlam

So, everyone has been requesting a book for Cyrus ever since his first appearance in Marcelo's book and even though I made myself clear that there won't be any book for him yet everyone is so in love with him.

I am not going to write a book for him but yeah, I can give you all a bonus chapter of him. Consider this a heartfelt thank you to everyone who loved and supported this series and for 5k followers! ❤️‍🔥

Also, can I get 100 comments on this? Lol.

_________________

CYRUS

Your friends and family are supposed to support you, right? My friends and brother just couldn't stop laughing and I was seconds away from shooting them all but then their wives wouldn't appreciate that and we can't have that, no?

Marcelo pressed a fist to his mouth to stop himself from laughing further. Ezekiel had completely lost it as he was sprawled over the couch, holding his stomach for laughing too much. Even that fucker Silvio was laughing loudly.

You may ask what happened to make them laugh like this, let me rewind back to the events of three days back.

"This was just a game to you?"  I could clearly see myself being butchered in Ayame's dark eyes as she glared at me.

"N-no...let me explain." I took a step forward, trying to touch her but she stepped back, looking disgusted. "Ayame, that's not true."

Her eyes glistened with tears and I wanted to kill myself for hurting her like this. "No? Tell me, did you start to date me because you genuinely wanted to or it was just to soothe your bruised ego?"

Shit. I had fucked up badly.

"Yes...I mean...I did yes but then--"

She didn't let me finish as her face crumpled. "Get. Out."

I flinched. "Sweetheart, no. Please. I care about you--"

"Get out, Cyrus." Her voice was cold and dry cutting through my heart.

When I didn't leave her room she stepped closer and grabbed hold of my ear and started to drag me out herself.

"Ow...hey..." I had no choice but to follow her out.

I really had no objection to the way she was acting, I deserved it so I let her take out her anger on me and drag me out by my ear until we were out in the staff's hallway.

She released me then and gave me one last glare before going inside her room and locking the door.

I was about to bang on the door when I saw someone from the corner of my eye.

Standing at the end of the hallway were Silvio and a very pregnant Lilith and they had seen every minute of it.

Lilith looked worried but that fucker was biting his lips, stifling a laugh.

And that's how everyone got to know about how I was kicked out by Ayame. Ezekiel was away on a business trip and only came back this morning and came over immediately so that they all could laugh at me.

I had enough of them so I whipped out my gun and waved it at them. "Shut the fuck up before I start open firing."

"But we are not saying anything", Silvio spoke innocently.

I slammed my gun down on the coffee table. "Just stop laughing for fuck's sake. How is this funny? Ayame has not talked to me once in the past three days and one more minute without her and I will go insane."

That sobered them up though laughter still lingered in their eyes and Ezekiel straightened, wiping away his tears.

"So you admit you love her?" Ezekiel asked, smiling mischievously.

"Yes. Happy now?" I said exasperatedly.

His smile widened in response. I am going to ask Dad to disown him.

"You have fucked up badly", Marcelo stated the obvious, sitting opposite me.

"I know." I gritted my teeth. "So, if you all are done laughing then start telling me some solutions. And she is completely avoiding me so I have no way to explain to her so no, I can't talk to her."

"What happened to 'never settling for a single pussy'? Changed your mind so soon?" Silvio taunted, sitting beside Marcelo.

In a moment, I had my gun cocked and pressed against his forehead. He looked unfazed by it and raised a brow in amusement.

Marcelo slowly pushed away my gun. "The first solution is for you to calm the fuck down."

Taking a deep breath, I put my gun down and sat back quietly.

"Now..." Marcelo leaned forward, resting his forearms on his thighs. "...you say she isn't listening to you. So, why don't you try writing a letter to her? Women love that shit."

"Agreed." Ezekiel chirped from beside me.

Silvio snorted. "Please."

"You have a better idea?" Marcelo pinned him with a pointed look, sounding offended.

Silvio shrugged. "No. But writing a letter is stupid. He needs to be more creative."

Sighing, I turned to Ezekiel. "Now would be a really good time for you to be a caring elder brother and help me."

"Huh? When have I not been a caring elder brother to you?"

"See." Marcelo butted in, shaking his head. "The little ones never appreciate the efforts of their elder siblings."

Silvio rolled his eyes, shoving Marcelo away.

"Can we please focus on the problem at hand?!" I was losing my patience.

Just then Lilith walked in, caressing her seven-month baby bump, her face had that pregnancy glow.

Silvio's face lit up on seeing her and she made her way to him as he wrapped and arm around her waist, pulling her down on his lap.

"I am heavy!" She whisper-yelled to him but we all could perfectly hear her.

He shot her a glare, brushing a kiss on her temple and resting his palm on her bump. She blushed but eventually got comfortable.

Seeing them sent a flare of jealousy through me, that wishful kind. I was sceptical of love and even made fun of everyone when they fell but now I want exactly what these guys have. The love that makes them fucking glow, I am not even kidding.

The way their eyes light up when they see their wives and it's the same reaction their wives have for them. I love Ayame but I want her to love me back in the same way.

"Are you okay?" Lili's question brought me out of my thoughts.

"At least someone here cares about me unlike these fuckers." I smiled at her. "Thank you."

"I am sure Ayame will forgive you. She must have feelings for you that's why she is so hurt." 

"Finally." I sighed. "Someone has the brains to take this seriously."

And just to fuck with Silvio, I leaned forward and kissed Lili's forehead lingeringly. "Have I told you that I love you?"

Silvio growled at me, eyes narrowed and I smirked back at him.

Lili is like a sister to me and I have never seen her in a romantic way but Silvio doesn't need to know that. Let him burn with jealousy.

"Now", I spoke loud and clear. "any ideas?"

Silvo surprisingly forgot about that kiss as his eyes zeroed on my gun lying on the table and a sadistic smile spread over his face, his eyes glinting. "Oh, I have one."

.
.
.

"This is fucking ridiculous," Ezekiel grumbled, frowning. "And dangerous."

Marcelo was once again laughing. "Shut up. This is the craziest and funniest shit ever."

Silvio loaded his gun and cocked it. "It will work."

"How are you okay with this?" Ezekiel asked, looking worried. "It will hurt like shit."

I shrugged. "If it makes her talk to me then I don't care about the pain."

He shook his head. "I can't watch you getting shot on purpose. I am out of here." With that, he left the training room.

I exhaled heavily, preparing myself for it as Silvio aimed the gun at my bicep.

His eyes gleamed wickedly and I said, "The bullet better just graze me. If you are thinking of taking revenge for kissing Lili, this is not the time."

He cocked his head, rolling his eyes and Marcelo pulled out his phone to record everything.

Silvio gave me a count of three before firing and then my left bicep was on fire as the bullet grazed it making me groan loudly and stumble back.

Fuck. It hurts very bad but if it gets me even a minute of her time, it will be worth it.

We soon moved on to the next part of the plan where Marcelo and Silvio supported my weight to help me walk out of the training room and towards the kitchen.

Lili already knows about the plan so it's her job to make sure Ayame knows and sees this.

We reached the living area soon but Orla--who has no idea about the plan--was present there and she looked worried like hell when she saw me.

She rushed to me. "Oh my god, how the hell did this happen?"

I was too busy combating the pain answer her.

Marcelo left my side and pulled her in his arms, leaning down to whisper into her ears.

"That's crazy!" She exclaimed once he finished.

Lili soon joined us and then fucking finally, Ayame peeked out of the kitchen, her eyes widening when she looked at the blood flowing down my arms.

And then she was walking towards me, looking angry and worried at the same time. "Who the fuck did that?"

She glanced at Marcelo and Silvio, glaring at them, silently accusing them.

I cleared my throat. "We were training when Silvio accidentally hit him."

Now all her anger was directed at Silvio. "You have been using a gun since you were kid, how the fuck did you accidentally hit him?"

Ayame's anger was dangerous. She didn't give a fuck about anyone's opinion and was a very grumpy person hence it took me some time to make her comfortable around me.

Silvio to everyone's surprise said as softly, "I am sorry."

Her jaw was clenched and she slid her eyes to me and I tried giving her a smile which turned into a wince as pain throbbed through my arm.

She huffed and turning, left.

.
.
.

It was late at night and I was growing impatient.

My bicep was treated and bandaged and everyone had already checked on me except for Ayame.

From the way she acted it showed she did care for me but...

I threw the covers off me and marched to the door, determined to find her but as soon as I pulled open the door, Ayame crashed straight into my chest.

I wrapped an arm around her waist, steadying her as relief and happiness coursed through me. "Ayame?"

She pushed herself off me and ran her eyes over my bare torso and eyed the bandage. "You should be in bed."

"I wanted to see you."

She sighed and pushed me back gently, closing the door and ordered me to sit down.

Obeying her, I sat down on the edge of the bed and she sat beside me, keeping a distance.

"Now that you are here, will you please listen to me?" I asked desperately.

Now I know how Ezekiel must have felt everytime Chiara refused to see him.

She opened her mouth to argue but I pressed my finger over her lips. "Please?"

"Fine", she mumbled as I removed my fingers.

So, I told her everything right from the beginning that yes, I asked her out just to soothe my ego but how it became so much more. How I developed genuine feelings for her.

She refused to look at me the whole time, staring at the floor instead.

"...then you were avoiding me so we came up with a plan where Silvio shot me so that you could--"

Her head whipped to me. "What?! You got shot deliberately?!"

"Yeah, what else was I supposed to do?"

She looked horrified though I swear I saw some warmth in her eyes. "You are insane! And stupid and an asshole and--"

"In love with you." I added.

Her mouth remained open, eyes widening ever so slightly. "What?"

"I love you, Ayame. Even if you don't believe it, even if I am insane and an asshole. I love you."

"You...you don't mean that, do you?" She asked hesitantly.

"Why won't I mean it? What's there not to love?"

A tear fell down her eye and then another and she broke down. I quickly pulled her closer, wrapping my arms around her.

"I am so sorry for hurting you", I whispered, stroking her hair. "But I love you and I need you by my side for the rest of my life. I want to make you my wife, start a family with you."

She kept crying so I said, "Okay, okay, sorry if the family part scared you. Let's just start with you being my girlfriend, hmm? I promise you the whole world in return. All I ask for is you."

She slowly lifted her head and pulled me down, our lips meeting.

My heart skipped a beat and I kissed her soft and slow, savoring every second of it.

When we pulled back, she whispered against my lips, "I love you too, Cyrus."

I smiled widely and crushed my lips to her feeling like the happiest man on earth.

________________________

There. I hope everyone is happy now.

Anyway so I was thinking...
I currently have two books on my mind that I will be writing but after that I was thinking of writing a second generation book for this series.
Marcelo's son, Armano with Cyrus's daughter. I mean imagine the chaos when Marcelo and Cyrus will get to know about this 🤣🤣🤣

Also...(don't hate me for this) but I was wondering that there is this crazy idea in my mind about a book for Silvio's daughter, Celestine with...
You all remember Emile? (I am going to change his name to Arnaud though) Orla's younger brother. So it will be a very taboo romance.
(Remember, Celestine and Emile are not related by blood but still it will be taboo cause Emile's much older than her plus his relation to Marcelo and all.)

This is just an idea, I am not sure about this but yeah, I want to know everyone's opinion on this.
A taboo romance...just give it a thought.

So, that's all for now. I will see you all soon! ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 3K 32
I first met Celestine when she was seven. A mafia princess and my brother-in-law's niece. Our friendship was unexpected but one of the best things to...
7.8K 136 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
330K 11.3K 43
What do I do with her? I thought "What do you mean what do I do with her? claim her your's, it was her all the way long and it would be her in the...
5.2K 149 25
ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES. Thank you for reading though! As a young girl you had always believed that monsters as they seemed, were always big creepy th...