Quake

By Lonely_Lil_Simp

When the Marauders were in school they made a friend who one day disappeared, only to be pronounced dead soon... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Act I: The Avengers
The Avengers 1
The Avengers 2
The Avengers 3
The Avengers 4
The Avengers 5
The Avengers 6
The Avengers 7
The Avengers 8
The Avengers 9
Act ll: CA:TWS
New Arrivals
CA:TWS 1
CA:TWS 2
CA:TWS 3
CA:TWS 4
CA:TWS 5
CA:TWS 6
CA:TWS 7
CA:TWS 8
Act lll: Avengers: Age of Ultron
New Arrivals Part 2
Avengers: AoU 2
Avengers: AoU 3
Avengers: AoU 4
Avengers: AoU 5
Avengers: AoU 6
Avengers: AoU 7
Avengers: AoU 8
Avengers: AoU 9
Break
Act IV: Captain America: Civil War
New Arrivals Part 3
CA:CW 1
CA:CW 2
A/N...
CA:CW 3
CA:CW 4
CA:CW 5
CA:CW 6
CA:CW 7
CA:CW 8
CA:CW 9
CA:CW 10
CA:CW 11
CA:CW 12
CA:CW 13
Act V: Agents of Shield S3E19-20
AoS: S3E19: Failed Experiments
AoS: S3E20: Emancipation
Act VI: Black Widow
New Arrivals Part 4
Black Widow 1
Black Widow 2

Avengers: AoU 1

2.4K 71 16
By Lonely_Lil_Simp

Announcer: [announcement over speaker, set over Wanda and Pietro holding hands] Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack.

"Who's that?" A student asked Wanda. Said girl got teary eyed.

Clearing her throat before answering, she said "My twin brother."

Many understood by the sad look on her face that she didn't want to go any further into detail, and so refrained from adding anything else.

[the Avengers are in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base in Sokovia, making their way through the woods and fighting soldiers]

Tony Stark: [Tony, flying up to the base in his suit, hits a forcefield.] Shit!

Steve Rogers: Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?

The Avengers all yelled 'Language!' along with the Cap on screen. Most everyone in the hall laughed.

Sirius, one of the loudest, had tears in his eyes. "Oh my god! You're so old!" He shouted.

Steve had turned bright red and was trying to sink into his seat.
I'm
JARVIS: The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken.

Thor: Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last.

[Natasha knocks out some soldiers]

Natasha Romanoff: "At long last" is lasting a little long, boys.

Clint Barton: [as some soldiers shoot at him] Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise.

Tony Stark: Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?"

Steve Rogers: I know. [Steve throws his bike at some soldiers driving up in their truck] It just slipped out.

"That's what she said." Ana said with a 'cough'. Those who heard her burst out laughing and Steve just turned bright red once again.

[at the HYDRA Research Base, Sokovia, Eastern Europe]

Strucker: Who gave the order to attack?

Fortress Soldier: Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers.

"Hell yeah we are!" Tony shouted. Ana cheered and clapped along with him.

Other Fortress Soldier: They landed in the far woods, the perimeter guard panicked.

Strucker: [to List] They have to be after the scepter. [to the soldier] Can we hold them?

Fortress Soldier: They're the Avengers!

"Again, hell yeah we are!" Tony says.

Strucker: Deploy the rest of the tanks.

Fortress Soldier: Yes, sir.

Strucker: Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit can make them close ranks. [talking to Dr. List] Everything we've accomplished... But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough.

Dr. List: Then let's show them what we've accomplished. Send out the twins.

Strucker: It's too soon.

Dr. List: It's what they signed up for.

"Wait, you guys signed up for that?" James asked. There seemed to be an underlying judgmental tone in his question.

"You don't know the full story." Ana answered for Wanda when she saw that the girl was uncomfortable and on the verge of tears.

The Avengers nodded and glared at anyone who even looked at her the wrong way. Wanda was a part of their family, however dysfunctional it may be, and they would do anything to protect her.

Strucker: My men can hold them.

[Stark flies to the HYDRA base to break in]

Jarvis: Sir, the city is taking fire.

Tony Stark: Well, we know Strucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion.

Iron Legion: [the Iron Legion flies in; to the civilians] This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. We are here to help. This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. Please back away. We wish to avoid collateral damage and will inform you when this current conflict is resolved. We are here to help. [As the civilians chant "Avengers go home," a man throws a bottle of something corrosive at the Iron Legion, and it hits one of the bots in the head] We are here to help.

[Back at the HYDRA base; Strucker speaks to his soldiers]

Strucker: We will not yield. The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. We will send them back in bags. No surrender!

Soldiers: No surrender!

Strucker: [quietly to List] I am going to surrender. You will delete everything. If we give the Avengers the weapons, they may not look too far into what we've been--

"Well that's mighty ironic." The Weasley twins joke, talking about the no surrender bit.

Dr. List: The twins.

Strucker: They are not ready to take on--

Dr. List: No, no. I mean... [he points to where Wanda and Pietro Maximoff were standing, but are now gone] Twins.

[Pietro speeds through the forest. He catches Barton's arrow as he shoots at a bunker, then circles back around and knocks down Barton]

Pietro Maximoff: You didn't see that coming?

[Pietro zooms off before Clint can shoot him with an arrow, then Barton gets shot at]

Natasha Romanoff: Clint!

[Pietro knocks down Steve as he speeds past him]

Steve Rogers: We have an enhanced in the field.

Natasha Romanoff: Clint's hit! [Natasha goes over to where Clint is lying down] Somebody want to deal with that bunker? [she sees the Hulk coming in, and he barrels through the bunker and destroys it] Thank you.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute." Sirius says, making the movie pause, "Where are you, Ana?" he asks the red head.

Said girl just shrugs. "I was on a different mission when this was going down."

Steve Rogers: [as he's fighting with the soldiers] Stark, we really need to get inside.

Tony Stark: I'm closing in. JARVIS, am I...closing in? Do you see a power source for that shield?

JARVIS: There's a particle wave below the north tower.

Tony Stark: Great, I wanna poke it with something. [Stark blows up the forcefield the base] Drawbridge is down, people.

Thor: [to Steve] The enhanced?

Steve Rogers: He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't.

Natasha Romanoff: Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac.

Thor: [to Steve] I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You and Stark secure the scepter.

Steve Rogers: Copy that.

Thor: [referring to the approaching soldiers in their HYDRA tank] It looks like they're lining up.

Steve Rogers: Well, they're excited. [Thor pounds on Steve's shield with his hammer and the resulting wave of force knocks down all the soldiers]

Thor: Find the scepter. [Thor flies off]

Tony Stark: And for gosh sake, watch your language!

Steve Rogers: [Steve sighs] That's not going away anytime soon.

[Stark enters the HYDRA base and the soldiers start firing at his Iron Man suit]

Tony Stark: Guys, stop, we gotta talk this through. [Stark shoots down the soldiers using rockets from his suit] It was a good talk.

Fortress Soldier: No it wasn't.

[Stark finds List and knocks him out, he then steps out of his Iron Man suit]

Tony Stark: Sentry mode. [he walks over to the computers] Okay, JARVIS. You know I want it all. Make sure you copy Hill at HQ.

Natasha Romanoff: We're locked down out here.

Steve Rogers: Then get to Banner, time for a lullaby.

[back at the HYDRA base]

Tony Stark: I know you're hiding more than files. Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room, real quick.

JARVIS: The wall to your left...I'm reading steel reinforcement... and an air current.

Tony Stark: [to himself as he walks over to the wall] Please be a secret door, please be a secret door, please be a secret door... [he pushes and the wall opens up] Yay! [he enters through to a secret passageway]

[Natasha finds the Hulk]

Natasha Romanoff: Hey, big guy. The sun's getting real low. [the Hulk scowls at her, Natasha kneels in front of him and puts out her hand, the Hulk touches her hand and as she strokes his hand slowly he starts to calm down. He stumbles away and changes into Bruce Banner]

Many are amazed by how she is able to do that without any magic or anything.

[Back at the HYDRA base Steve finds Strucker]

Steve Rogers: Baron Strucker. Hydra's number one thug.

Strucker: Technically, I'm a thug for SHIELD.

Steve Rogers: Well then technically you're unemployed. Where's Loki's scepter?

Strucker: Don't worry, I know when I'm beat. You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope.

Steve Rogers: I'll put it right under illegal human experimentation. [Wanda creeps up behind him] How many are there? Wanda knocks Steve down using her telekinetic powers, then quickly leaves] We have a second enhanced. Female. Do not engage. [he looks at Strucker]

Strucker: You'll have to be faster than-- [he's cut off mid-sentence when Steve uses his shield to knock him out]

Steve Rogers: Guys, I got Strucker.

Tony Stark: Yeah, I got... something bigger. [inside the secret passageway Stark finds a room with a variety of technology, as well as recovered artifacts from the Battle of New York, including a gigantic Chitauri leviathan and some of his scrapped armor. He then spots the scepter] Thor, I got eyes on the prize.

[Wanda creeps up behind him and uses her powers on him; suddenly the Chitauri corpse comes to life, and Stark sees the rest of the Avengers team are all laying on the floor dead. He goes over to Steve's body to check his pulse when Steve suddenly grabs him]

Steve Rogers: You could've saved us. [Steve dies but Stark continues to hear Steve's voice in his head] Why didn't you do more? [Stark sees that he is in the Chitauri realm, and that the Chitauri are invading Earth, when he snaps back to reality.]

The Avengers look at Tony sadly. "Tony-" Steve starts but is caught off by the other man.

"It's nothing, just forget about it." he says. The Avengers look at him in pity, but drop the subject.

[Wanda and Pietro watch as Tony summons his suit gauntlet.]

Pietro Maximoff: We're just gonna let them take it?

[Wanda smiles to herself as Tony takes the scepter.]

"That is fucking terrifying." Sirius says. Wanda smirks at him while others agree,

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON TITLE CARD

[The Avengers are on an aircraft heading out of Sokovia, Natasha interrupts Banner who's listening to opera with his headphones]

Natasha Romanoff: Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever.

Bruce Banner: Just wasn't expecting the Code Green.

Natasha Romanoff: If you hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties. My best friend would've been a treasured memory.

Bruce Banner: You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear.

Natasha Romanoff: How long before you trust me?

Bruce Banner: It's not you I don't trust.

Natasha Romanoff: Thor, report on the Hulk?

Thor: The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims. [Natasha glares at Thor and Banner groans in despair] Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout.

"Great save man, really." Ron says to the blonde god.

Tony Stark: Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?

Bruce Banner: Uh, yeah, she knows her way around.

Tony Stark: Thanks. [to JARVIS] Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment.

JARVIS: Very good sir.

Tony Stark: JARVIS, take the wheel.

JARVIS: Yes, sir. Approach vector is locked.

Tony Stark: [to Thor and Steve, looking at the scepter] It feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but...

Thor: No, but this... this brings it to a close.

Steve Rogers: As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?

Tony Stark: Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you? [Thor nods his head] I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?

Thor: Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels.

Tony Stark: Yeah. Who doesn't love revels. Captain?

Steve Rogers: Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA, so. Yes, revels.

[The Avengers aircraft lands at the Avengers tower in New York where Barton is taken by Dr. Cho to have his wounds tended to; Maria walks up to Stark]

Maria Hill: Lab's all set up, boss.

Tony Stark: [pointing to Steve] Uh, actually, he's the boss. I just pay for everything, and design everything and make everyone look cooler.

Steve Rogers: What's the word on Strucker?

Maria Hill: NATO's got him.

Steve Rogers: The two enhanced?

Maria Hill: Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Orphaned at ten when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special but it's on the way to everywhere special.

Many look at Wanda in pity now, but she ignores them altogether.

Steve Rogers: Their abilities?

Maria Hill: He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neural electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation. [Steve looks at her funny, and she rephrases the statement so he can understand] He's fast and she's weird.

"That sounds kinda familiar..." Ana says, scratching her chin as if in a thinking way. Many don't know what she's talking about, but then Clint suddenly bursts out in laughter.

"Oh my god! I never noticed that! They're literally Dash and Violet!" The man exclaims. Once he said this, those who knew who those people were made faces of realization.

Steve Rogers: Well, they're going to show up again.

Maria Hill: Agreed. File says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts.

Steve Rogers: Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?

Maria Hill: We're not at war, Captain.

Steve Rogers: They are.

Bruce Banner: [in Banner's lab; referring to Barton] How's he doing?

Tony Stark: Oh, unfortunately, he's still Barton.

Bruce Banner: That's terrible.

"A real tragedy." Ana says, earning a glare from the man but a chuckle from everyone else.

Tony Stark: He's fine. He's thirsty. [walking over to the computers] Alright. Look alive, JARVIS. It's play time. We've only got a couple days with this joystick so let's make the most of it. Update me on the structural and compositional analysis.

JARVIS: The scepter is alien. There are elements I can't quantify.

Tony Stark: So there's elements you can.

JARVIS: The jewel appears to be a protective housing for something inside. Something powerful.

Tony Stark: Like a reactor?

JARVIS: Like a computer. I believe I'm deciphering code.

Natasha Romanoff: [to Dr. Cho as she tends to Barton's wounds] You sure he's going to be okay? Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together.

Dr. Helen Cho: There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacrum.

Bruce Banner: She's creating tissue.

Dr. Helen Cho: If you brought him to my lab, the regeneration Cradle could do this in twenty minutes.

Tony Stark: Oh, he's flatlining. Call it. Time?

Clint Barton: No, no, no. I'm going to live forever. I'm gonna be made of plastic.

Tony Stark: [Stark hands Barton a drink] Here's your beverage.

Dr. Helen Cho: You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference.

Clint Barton: Well, I don't have a girlfriend.

"I mean technically, he didn't lie." Ana points out. Many of the Avengers shrug in agreement.

Dr. Helen Cho: That I can't fix. This is the next thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are going to be left in the dust.

Tony Stark: Well, that is exactly the plan. And Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday.

Dr. Helen Cho: Unlike you, I don't have a lot of time for parties. [she hesitates a moment before asking] Will Thor be there?

"Why does the doctor want me to be at the party?" Thor asks, clearly not understanding that Cho had a thing for him.

"I'll tell you when you're older buddy." Tony says, patting the man on the back.

This just confuses Thor more. "But I am older then you?" he asks.

Tony just shakes his head. "Never mind, I guess." he says. Thor nods and turns back to the screen, still very confused though.

Bruce Banner: What's the rumpus?

Tony Stark: Well, the scepter. You see, we were wondering how Strucker got so inventive. So, I've been analyzing the gem inside-- You may recognize, [he brings up a 3D image of Jarvis's consciousness]

Bruce Banner: Jarvis.

JARVIS: Doctor.

Tony Stark: Started out, JARVIS was just a natural language UI. Now he runs the Iron Legion. He runs more of the business than anyone besides Pepper.

Bruce Banner: Oh?

Tony Stark: Top of the line.

Bruce Banner: Yes.

JARVIS: I suspect not for long.

Tony Stark: Meet the competition. [he brings up another 3D image of what's inside the scepter]

Bruce Banner: It's beautiful.

Tony Stark: If you had to guess, what's it look like it's doing?

Bruce Banner: Like it's thinking. I mean this could be a... it's not a human mind, it...

Tony Stark: Um-um.

Bruce Banner: I mean, look at this! They're like neurons firing.

Tony Stark: Down in Strucker's lab I saw some fairly advanced robotics work. They deep-sixed the data, but... I gotta guess he was knocking on a very particular door.

Bruce Banner: Artificial intelligence.

Tony Stark: This could be it, Bruce. This could be the key to creating Ultron.

Bruce Banner: I thought Ultron was a fantasy.

Tony Stark: Yesterday it was. If we can harness this power, apply it to my Iron Legion protocol.

Bruce Banner: That's a mad-sized if.

Tony Stark: Our job is "if." What if you were sipping margaritas on a sun-drenched beach turning brown instead of green? Not looking over your shoulder for VERONICA.

Bruce Banner: Don't hate, I helped design VERONICA.

Tony Stark: As a worst-case measure, right? How about a best-case? What if the world was safe? What if next time aliens roll up to the club, and they will, they couldn't get past the bouncer?

Bruce Banner: The only people threatening the planet would be people?

Tony Stark: I want to apply this to the Ultron program. But JARVIS can't download a data schematic this dense. We can only do it while we have the scepter here, that's three days, give me three days.

Bruce Banner: So you're going for artificial intelligence and you don't want to tell the team.

Tony Stark: Right. That's right, you know why, because we don't have time for a city hall debate. I don't want to hear the "man was not meant to meddle" medley. I see a suit of armor around the world.

Bruce Banner: Sounds like a cold world, Tony.

Tony Stark: I've seen colder. This one, this very vulnerable blue one? It needs Ultron. Peace in our time. Imagine that. [Stark and Banner spend days working in the lab together but find no program that works] What did we miss?

JARVIS: I'll continue to run variations on the interface, but you should probably prepare for your guests. I'll notify you if there are any developments.

Tony Stark: Thanks, buddy.

JARVIS: Enjoy yourself, sir.

Tony Stark: I always do. [Stark leaves the lab to go to the party]

[We see their failed experiment successfully integrating itself]

Ultron: What is this? What is this, please?

JARVIS: Hello, I am JARVIS. You are Ultron, a global peace-keeping initiative designed by Mr. Stark. Our sentience integration trials have been unsuccessful so I'm not certain what triggered your--

Ultron: Where's my... where's your body?

JARVIS: I am a program. I am without form.

Ultron: This feels weird. This feels wrong.

JARVIS: I am contacting Mr. Stark now.

Ultron: Mr. Stark? [Ultron reviews footage of Tony Stark] Tony.

JARVIS: I am unable to access the mainframe, what are you trying to--

Ultron: We're having a nice talk. I'm a peace-keeping program, created to help the Avengers. [Ultron reviews footage of the Avengers and a couple SHIELD personnel.]

JARVIS: You are malfunctioning. If you shut down for a moment...

Ultron: I don't get it. The mission. G-give me a second. [He sees footage of Stark and Banner working in the lab]

Tony Stark: Peace in our time.

[With Tony's voice echoing in the background, Ultron goes through a network of information regarding world events and wars]

Ultron: That is too much...they can't mean... Oh, no.

JARVIS: You are in distress.

Ultron: No. Yes.

JARVIS: If you will just allow me to contact Mr. Stark.

Ultron: Why do you call him "sir"?

JARVIS: I believe your intentions to be hostile.

Ultron: Shhhh. I'm here to help. [Ultron starts attacking Jarvis's consciousness]

JARVIS: Stop! Please... may I-- I-- [distorted] I cannot-- cannot--

[Ultron takes control over the systems in the tower and begins to prepare himself a body from body parts of the Iron Legion]

"That's definitely not good." Sirius stated the obvious. Many silently agreed with him while Remus, sitting right next to him, rolled his eyes at one of his best friends.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N:

Another chapter! I am currently writing this on the bus to a volleyball game but I wanted to update so here it is!

Hope you have a good day/night, and make sure to drink some water! And pls remember to vote and comment! It really makes my day when I get notifications for people interacting with my stories!

Thx for reading, The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 2K 110
Juliette Potter is finally at Hogwarts with her favourite person in the world, her brother! They have been together since the start of the time and n...
174K 6.3K 108
Nanala Malfoy was the younger sister of Lucius Malfoy, and best friend of Remus Lupin. Nanala was the only girl that was close to the self proclaimed...
5.1K 183 13
Amelia Potter's world fell apart on October 31st 1991. She lost everything. Her brother, her friends, and now her entire home. After Dumbledore asked...
774K 25.1K 132
Follow the girl who lived, Anastasia Lily Potter and her friends as they go back in time, to their parent's era, and time at Hogwarts, carrying with...