Life As Monsters: Male Reader...

Bởi TheSpectre21

Tensura x Male Godzilla Reader You and your buddy Satoru were going on about your day as usual before heading... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: New Life+
Chapter 2: Even More Friends!
Chapter 3: Beginnings of a Growing Village
Chapter 4: First Impressions Are Important!
Chapter 5: Artisans Acquired & Special Guests
Chapter 6: For A Fellow Otherworlder
Chapter 7: Farewell, Friend
Chapter 8: The Enemy Is My New Friend?
Chapter 10: Incoming Threat
Chapter 11: The Battle in the Marshlands
Chapter 12: The End and Beginning of Things
Chapter 13: A Wild Demon Lord Appears!
Chapter 14: Guests From Afar
Chapter 15: Another Great Calamity Arrives
Chapter 16: A King's First Day In Charge
Chapter 17: These Delegation Meetings Will Be Peaceful...Right?
Chapter 18: Establishing Formalities Amongst Nations
Chapter 19: Paradise In Dwargon
Chapter 20: A Devastating Blow
Chapter 21: For The Sake Of Our Loved Ones
Chapter 22: Awakening
Chapter 23: The Price of Provoking The Kings of the Monsters
Chapter 24: Resurrection & Evolution
Chapter 25: Reunion & Rebirth
Chapter 26: Return
Chapter 27: Moving Forward
Chapter 28: A Meeting With Other Nation's Representatives
Chapter 29: The Counterattack Begins!
Chapter 30: One Night Massacre
Chapter 31: The Other Side of the Two Front War
Chapter 32: Dead Man's Act
Chapter 33: Making Peace With The Demon Lords
Chapter 33.5: The Scarlet Bond-Part 1
Chapter 33.5: The Scarlet Bond-Part 2

Chapter 9: The Forest Begins to Move

2.5K 107 35
Bởi TheSpectre21

A/N: Alright, this is gonna be the last chapter for a few days, I've been pumping out chapters for this book like crazy and I don't wanna get burnt out of it. If you're looking for something to read, check out my new Gundam book, I'm planning to release a few chapters for that story before I switch back over to this one. I hope you guys enjoyed these rapid fire chapters, I'll see you when I come back to this story. Take care! Bye!

Tonight was a VERY important night, and it's because of what you probably are thinking of right now. No, it's not about the great progress of the construction of the village, and it's not about welcoming the new guests, the Ogres, into the village. No...It was something that put every single villager on edge as the newly hung lights shined above the village while everyone was gathered outside in nervous sweats. All the villagers were completely nervous as they stood around and in front of you and Rimuru, and even you were in a cold sweat as you looked at your friend who was in his humanoid form and sat on a bench the villagers prepared for him. Rimuru looked at something on a table with great intent as he reached his hand out and picked something up. You gulped down a breath in worry as beads of sweat were running down your face and you watched him pick up a Bulldeer Skewer that was prepared by the best hobgoblin chef in the village. Both you and the chef watched as if time was moving at a painstakingly slow place as Rimuru raised the skewer to his mouth and took a bite, chewing on the cooked meat while deep in thought. Suddenly though, Rimuru hunched over with a shocked groan, shocking everyone with worry as you held the chew in fear and he held you as well in terror of the possible outcome.

"G-Great Rimuru?" Rigurd tried calling out in a nervous tone.

"Is it not to your tastes?" Rigur asked as he was scared they just served something terrible to one of their leaders.

"M-mmmmmm-mmmmm...." Rimuru was trembling and shaking his words before his face lit up like one of those cute anime girls you remember from your world and he displayed an absolutely blissful and joyful smile. "That's so good!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

"HE LIKES IT!!!" You yelled as you picked up the chef in congratulations and everyone in the crowd roared in cheers.

You set down the chef as he received many pats on the back and praises from the others, especially from Rigurd who was very proud of him, and you walked over to your buddy and sat down on the ground next to him.

"Well? How's it feel to finally taste something?" You asked with an amused grin as you picked up a skewer from the plate with your tail and took a bite, humming at the amazing taste.

"This is bliss! I didn't have a sense of taste in my slime form." Rimuru said as he happily took another skewer and ate it at a nice pace, savoring its flavor as a pink hue covered his cheeks a little. "This is the first time I've tasted food since I came to this world. Ahhhh~! It's so great to be alive!" He communicated those last thoughts with you through Thought Communication as you enjoyed the sight of him going crazy over food.

"Well, I guess I can't say I'm surprised. I was able to taste things since I was born, so I'm used to some of the flavors of this world. But still, you can't beat a nice homecooked meal made from love." You said as you swallowed two more skewers before putting the empty skewer sticks down on an empty plate and a thought came to mind. "Oh, right. Why don't you tackle this now?" You said as Rimuru looked at you in confusion, before stars filled his eyes when you handed him a nice, cool, alcoholic drink.

"OHHHHHH!!! Thanks, Y/N!" Rimuru said as he took the mug from you and you held yours up with your tail.

"CHEERS!!!!" You two yelled as you both took a swig of your drinks for a few seconds before releasing your mouths from the mugs and slamming them down on the table. "THAT HIT THE SPOT~!" You both said in bliss as Rimuru wrapped an arm around you and you two were dying laughing, just like the old times when you went out for drinks in your world.

"Hey, wanna grab some more Bulldeer skewers?" You asked as Rimuru put down his drink.

"Later, we have something to discuss first." Rimuru said as he hopped onto your back and turned your head to the right. "Over there." He said as your head was turned to look over and see Rigurd, Rigur, and Kaijin speaking and eating with the red and elder Ogre, while the blue-haired Ogre was stood by a tree resting.

"Oh, right." Was all you said as you carried your partner on your back as he adjusted himself over and over on you.

"You know, the spines on your back make it kind of difficult to ride..." Rimuru said while managing to find a comfortable spot on your back.

"You can always turn back into your slime form." You said to him.

"Nah, I wanna savor the flavor of food and drinks as long as I can." Rimuru said as you just huffed in a slightly vexed tone and came into earshot of their conversation they were having on the side as Kaijin nearly spat his drink out in shock.

"The Orcs attacked the Ogres?! That can't be!" Kaijin said in disbelief as he looked to the red Ogre.

"It's the truth." The red Ogre said as Kaijin nervously looked to Rigurd and his son.

"Can such a thing really happen?" Kajin was looking for confirmation of such an event being possible.

"I don't know." Was all Rigurd could tell him as Gobta suddenly appeared behind him with a skewer and Bulldeer in his mouth.

"Is it that strange?" Gobta asked in confusion of how shocking this was.

"Gobta..." Rigur was surprised when his subordinate suddenly popped up out of no where.

"Of course it is. Ogres are immeasurably stronger than Orcs. That such a weak race would attack them is unthinkable." Kaijin said as the red Ogre next to him looked furious.

"Nevertheless, they did come." The young Ogre master said he remembered the attack on his home village and how it was burning to the ground. "They attacked our village out of noweher. They carried weapons and wore armor, and their overwhelming numbers filled the entire forest. Those detestable pigs...overran out village." He said as something confused Kaijin about that story.

"Orcs wearing armor?" Kaijin asked in surprise.

"Yes, the same type of full plate mail that Humans wear." The red Ogre confirmed the type of armor the Orcs had as Kaijin put his hand to his chin with a concerned look.

"That must mean..." Kaijin trailed off as Rigurd looked towards him with the same look on his face.

"It's likely the Orcs are not working alone." Rigurd said as Kaijin turned back towards Rigurd.

"Orcs could never round up all that valuable armor themselves." Kaijin reaffirmed this argurment as the red Ogre remembered the sight of an Orc officer standing beside a masked Majin.

"Exactly. Among them was..." The young Ogre master couldn't finish his sentence as his mind was filled with rage remembering the masked Majin he saw from that night.

"A masked Majin?" Kaijin finished his sentence as the word and memory alone made the young master's blood boil.

"It was a high-level majin. I'm certain of it." The red Ogre said with one hundred percent belief in what he saw.

"And you fought Great Rimuru because you had mistaken him for this masked majin." Rigurd finally had all the pieces put together as to how you and Rimuru met the Ogres.

"Yes." The red Ogre confirmed as Gobta ate another bite from his skewer.

"So...what does all this mean?" Gobta asked, not really understanding the whole situation in front of him.

"That the Orcs have sided with one of the Demon Lords, possibly?" Rigur interjected his assumption into the conversation.

"I see...I guess?" Gobta said as he kind of did, and kind of didn't understand anything at all.

"A Demon Lord, huh?" Kaijin said with an ominous and worrisome tone.

"But what a Demon Lord?" Rigurd brought up another question of importance.

"I don't know. The only thing I'm sure of is that only six of my three hundred brethren remain alive." The red Ogre said in frustration and sadness.

"I see. No wonder you're upset." Rimuru's voice caught their attention as they turned to see you and him heading over to them.

"Have you had enough meat, Rimuru? Y/N?" The red Ogre said in amusement of yours and Rimuru's actions earlier.

"I'm taking a break." Rimuru said with his hands behind the back of his head.

"Not really, I'm just obligated to be here right now..." You said your true feelings as Rimuru bonked you on the head, making you mewl in shock and sadness as you laid on the ground and he got off to lean against you.

"Your little sister's really something." Rimuru said as the Ogre was confused by what he meant as the two of them looked over to the pink-haired Ogre princess who was being fawned over by the goblins. "She knows a lot about medicinal and cooking herbs. The Goblins took to her immediately." Rimuru said as they enjoyed the sight of the princess getting along with everyone.

"She was a sheltered child. She must be happy that they're relying on her." The red Ogre said as Rimuru turned back to him.

"So, what are you guys going to do now?" Rimuru asked him.

"What do you mean?" The young master asked in confusion.

"I mean your plans for the future. Whether you rebuild your village or relocate to another area, the fate of your comrades is depending on your leadership, right?" Rimuru asked as this question seemed to fall deep in your mind as well as you looked over to see Mai struggling but laughing as she was flapping her wings in an attempt to dance and twirling around with the busty purple-haired Ogre beauty.

"That's easy." The red Ogre said as you looked over to him to see if you also could get answer for this question. "We will build our strength and take them on again." He said with determination and fierce intent.

"Do you know where to find them?" Rimuru asked, making the red Ogre tense up in realization before remaining silent in slight embarrassment as he took a swig from his mug. "He doesn't have a plan at all." You and Rimuru both thought while glancing at each other nervously over the red Ogre's reaction. "Well, I have a suggestion. Do you guys have any interest in being our subordinates?" Rimuru asked as the young Ogre master and the elder looked over to you two.

"Huh? Subordinates?" The red Ogre was surprised by this question as Rimuru began to pet your head as you just murmured lowly from your throat.

"Of course, all we can pay you is guaranteed food, shelter, and clothing. You need a home base, right?" Rimuru offered as this was quite the offer from someone they just met.

"But that would involve your whole village in our revenge." The red Ogre raised a fair point about the danger of this offer.

"Well...I'm not just offering this as a favor to you guys. You said thousands of armed Orcs attack you, right? And there might be a Demon Lord pulling the strings." Rimuru said as Rigurd chose to chime in.

"The Orcs may be seeking dominion over the Great Forest of Jura." Rigurd stated a fear that would worry anyone who was living in the Great Forest.

"This town isn't completely safe, either. Which is why adding as many to our numbers as possible would benefit us. Plus, if anything happened to you guys, I'd fight with you." Rimuru said as he gave the red Ogre a sure look of promise. "We'll never abandon a friend." He said as you nodded in agreement.

"...I see. Let me give it some thought." Was all the young Ogre master could say as this offer was definitely something he couldn't turn down right away, but it was also a tough choice for himself to make.

"Sure. Take all the time you need to think about it. Well, I think I'm ready for another round of more meat. Let's go, Y/N." Rimuru patted you on the head as he climbed back on top of you.

"Finally! I'm starving and dying for another drink! Hey, let's see who lasts the longest before they get drunk, huh? Loser has to kiss Gobta, haha!" You laughed while carrying Rimuru back to the fun side of the party.

"You're on! I'm not losing this one!" Rimuru agreed as the two of you laughed your way into the night.

After having that small discussion among the main figure heads of all parties last night, the next morning came and you were sprawled out in your tent snoring loudly. Though, once your internal clock finally decided to wake you up, the snot bubble inflating from your nose popped and your eyes shot open as you shot up from the ground.

"AGH! NO!! DON'T MAKE ME KISS GOBTA!!" You yelled in a panic as you looked around in confusion to see yourself in your tent. "Oh, it was dream." You sighed in relief as you got up from the ground and walked out the tent. "Hm...I wonder if Rimuru's up." You thought as you walked out to head over to Rimuru's tent.

While on your way out, you stopped in your tracks when you noticed Gobta hanging from a nearby tree, sound asleep with a huge welt on his head. Thinking hard to remember what happened last night, you remember Rimuru winning the drinking contest last night and the punishment game was a BIG smooch with Gobta. Just as they were about to get you to do it, the sheer revolting feeling of doing such a thing overtook your senses and before you were forced to smooch Gobta, you struck him with your tail and sent him flying through the air like a shooting star. You nervously bowed to the unconscious Gobta in an attempt of an apology before running along before anyone could see you near him. Once you made it to Rimuru's tent though, the sound of worried gasps came from inside as you peeked your head in with wonder.

"Rimuru? You up?" You asked as you looked inside to see the Ogres standing in front of Rimuru's bed.

"G-Great Y/N!" The red Ogre turned around in shock and nervousness.

"Oh, did you come to make your choice? Well, whatever you said to Rimuru, I'll be sure to--EEEEEHHHHHHH?!" You cut yourself off and screamed in shock when they stepped away to reveal a melted puddle of your buddy. "R-Rimuru! What happened?! Who did this to you?!" You said as you were trying to scoop him up in your tiny arms.

"P-Please, forgive us! He was giving us names even when this happened." The red Ogre said as you looked at him with a raised brow.

"Hm? Names?" You asked in a perplexed tone.

"Yes, we accepted his offer and he decided to give us names. He named me Benimaru." The red Ogre said as you smiled.

"Oh! Benimaru, huh? It has a nice ring to it!" You said as you scooped Rimuru up before aggressively slamming him down on his bed as he splat across the mattress.

"Eh?" All the Ogres said in shock of your aggressive throw of your friend.

"Hm? Oh, don't worry. He'll just nap it off." You waved Rimuru off as you turned towards them with a smile. "Anyways, I guess I'll pick up where he left off. Naming you guys must take an insane amount of magicules, but lucky for me! I happen to have quite the abundance of magicules myself! Also, since me and Rimuru are under the same family name, I can name you in his stead as well! Oh, one moment!" You said as you turned back to your unconscious friend. "Hey, mother, can you help me out?" You thought as your mother was floating around freely in your head space.

"Hm? What's up?" Malenia asked in wonder.

"Do you think you can tap into Rimuru's mind and help me figure out what he was naming them. I don't wanna name them something he'd laugh at..." You asked her.

"Yeah, easy enough." Malenia replied as one of your eyes glowed blue and Malenia established a connection to Rimuru's mind. "Let's see...Ah, this is the name for that princess over there..." Your mother let you know as the blue glow faded from your eye.

"I see..." You muttered with a nod as you turned towards the pink-haired Ogre. "I figured out what he was gonna name you, princess." You said as this surprised the pink-haired girl.

"Huh? Really?" The pink Ogre asked in surprise.

"Yeah! You'll be Shuna from now on!" You said as the pink Ogre, now named Shuna, glowed a bright light.

"T-Thank you very much!" Shuna said with gratitude as she bowed her head.

"No worries! It's the least we could do--huh? Why do I see three Shuna's all of a sudden?" You said in confusion as your vision and head were all spinning. "Hm? Is that what they call a delayed hangover?" You said in wonder before collapsing and hitting your head on the fire place as it dented, causing the Ogre's to panic.

"Great Y/N!" They all yelled in shock as you had also fallen victim to the naming process of the Ogres.

After you had collapsed and fallen into an unconscious state, a lot of time had passed as you found yourself back in the void of your mind and you were playing cards with your mother. You would place down one card and she would do the same as depending on what card was placed, you'd either draw a card or place down another. You two would alternate this cycle in silence as there was nothing much to do so far in your brain.

"Hey, when do you think I'll wake up?" You asked as you placed down a card.

"Beats me. Probably when ya start feelin' something..." Your mother replied as she placed down a card.

"Hey..." You called to her as you placed down another card.

"What?" Malenia asked as she drew a card from the deck on the side.

"Can I obtain a humanoid form like Rimuru?" You asked her as you drew a card from the deck.

"Of course. I had one before whenever I wanted to enter the world in secret." Malenia said as she placed down a card.

"When?" You asked her as you drew another card from the deck.

"Once you're old enough and grow your main body. Gojira bodies age rapidly in the early stages of life and we can become full grown adults faster than almost all species. Just depends on how strong you get. There are multiple ways to obtain a humanoid body for us Gojira. It'll come naturally, I'm sure of it." Your  mother answered as she pulled a card from the deck.

"I see." You said as you placed down a card, but raised a brow as you felt the back of your head suddenly grow warm. "Hm? Why's my head starting to feel warm and funny?" You asked while scratching the back of your head with your tail.

"Hm?" Your mother hummed as she seemed to check on your body and sensed you were beginning to wake up. "Oh, it's time." Malenia said as she threw down her hand.

"Huh? I was about to win..." You said with sadness as you put down your hand of cards and stood up.

"You have work to do. Besides, you can always visit yer' mom in yer' head." Malenia said as she wrapped an arm around your and pushed you into the side of her breast. "Keep in touch with me, yeah?" She said with a wink.

"Right, right. Just wake me up." You said as you were bashful from being pushed into her right breast.

"Got it." Malenia said as the world around you was engulfed in bright light for a few moments before darkness filled your sight and your senses were slowly coming back to you.

"Shion, it's time to switch places." You heard a familiar cute voice speak in your ears as you felt strange movements across your head.

"Right, I'll take Great Rimuru while you take Great Y/N, Princess Shuna." The voice of this presumed Shion replied to this person named Shuna.

"Thank you." Shuna responded in a kind tone as you groaned from a groggy feeling and your vision slowly returned to see yourself looking up at a beautiful, cute girl.

"Hm?" You and Rimuru both hummed in confusion as you woke up at the same time, surprising the ladies.

"Oh! Great Rimuru! Great Y/N! Good morning!" The women said with warm and kind tones as you felt too comfortable to even move.

"Um...Who are you again?" Rimuru asked in confusion as he had a bashful blush on his face due to him being under a pair of voluptuous breasts.

"Are you an angel sent to claim my soul?" You asked as there was a blinding light concealing the pink-haired girl's face.

"Fufufu~ Thank you for the compliment, Great Y/N." The girl who had your head in her lap said with a giggle as someone else spoke up.

"Have you awakened, Great Rimuru? Great Y/N?" A male's voice suddenly spoke up as you two turned your heads to see the person who spoke.

"You're the 'young master' of the Ogres, right?" Rimuru asked as you two got a good look at the one you knew previously as the red Ogre.

"Correct. I have evolved into a Kijin, and I have assumed the name you gave me: Benimaru." The newly evolved Benimaru said as he raised his head to look you two in the eye.

"Oh! I remember now! I went into sleep mode the moment I named him! Wait, what did he say? 'Kijin'? Not Ogre?" Rimuru wondered in confusion.

"Kijin' refers to a race of beings uncommonly born of Ogres." Great Sage answered his question.

"Huh...His body looks...a little smaller? The amount of magicules in him has exploded, though...Is this a repeat of the Rigurd shock?!" Rimuru wondered as he remembered how different Rigurd changed after evolving. "This means he evolved from an Ogre to a Kijin, right?" He wondered before realizing something was off, which was you and the state you were in. "What happened to you? And what happened to my fire place?" Rimuru asked as he noticed the huge dent in his fireplace that you hit on your fall.

"Hm? Oh, I was gonna pick up where you left off, but I also knocked out when I named one of them...I think it was the princess..." You said as you tried to remember the name, but your attention was drawn when your head was turned back upwards to the person who was holding you.

"Great Y/N, Great Rimuru, I am Shuna." The pink princess Ogre said as you remembered giving her that name.

"Oh, yeah, this is Shuna. I named her for you since I was able to see what you were about to name her...Nice to meet you." You said groggily as she smiled gently at the two of you.

"I'm so glad to see that you've both awakened." Shuna said as she gently stroked under your chin and caringly caressed Rimuru's shape.

"Ah, I think you really are an angel..." You said as you seemed at peace in Shuna's hold as she just giggled at your actions as Rimuru looked up pass the pair of breasts he was resting under.

"I am Shion. I'm very fond of the name you gave me, Great Rimuru." Shion answered as she happily held Rimuru under her bosom.

"This busty beauty is Shion? She looks less wild and more intelligent now." Rimuru thought before noticing the elder person, well the less elder looking person now, standing behind Benimaru. "And the one behind Benimaru...is the old man who cut off my arm." Rimuru said as he recognized the elder one, named Hakurou.

"Hoho! Such a mean-spirited remark. It was I who felt shocked when you instantly regenerated your arm." Hakurou laughed at the humor of Rimuru.

"You look like a real wise elder now! Cool!" You said in awe of how much better he looked compared to before.

"Thank you for the compliment, Great Y/N." Hakurou said as he bowed his head in gratitude towards you.

"Hm? And I think you're..." Rimuru noticed the blue haired Kijin that was on the other side of Benimaru as he spoke up for himself.

"You have given me the name Souei. I am glad to see that you both have recovered, Great Rimuru. Great Y/N." The newly named Souei said as he returned to his resting state.

"T-Thanks..." Rimuru said on behalf of both of you as a pair of voices popped up in yours and Rimuru's heads.

"Giving a name to a superior monster consumes an equally large amount of magicules." Great Sage spoke to the two of you.

"Well, that just means that the stronger the monster you try and name, the more it's gonna take outta ya, so you better choose wisely who you name. It was a good thing you two shared the load of magicules of naming them. That's the only reason you were able to recover your magicules faster and wake up so early." Malenia said in correspondence with Great Sage.

"I wish you'd told us that sooner." You and Rimuru both thought in exhaustion, but you two remembered something.

"Hm? Where's the sixth one?" Rimuru asked as you looked around the room.

"Yeah, it'd be hard to miss someone as tall as him." You said as you raised your head a bit from Shuna's lap.

"Oh, he's been spending a lot of time at Kaijin's workshop." Benimaru said as he turned to the entrance of the tent as the sound of footsteps could be heard approaching as Rigurd turned towards the entrance.

"I heard Great Rimuru and Great Y/N have awakened!" A voice spoke from outside the tent with excitement.

"Ah, there he is." Rigurd said in recognition of the voice coming in.

"I think he looked like this." Rimuru shared the image of what he looked like before with you as you two thought he was a bit intimidating and scary looking.

"I wonder how he changed..." You both thought as you stared at each other nervously.

"Great Rimuru! Great Y/N! I'm so glad you two are well." The last Ogre walked in as you two were completely stunned in amazement of his change. "You recognize me, right? I am Kurobe." Kurobe said his name with happiness.

"He looks like an ordinary middle-aged guy!" Rimuru said to you in surprise with Thought Communication.

"After two hot guys, two beautiful women, and a dignified gray, Kurobe is a nice breath of fresh air for us!" You replied as you both felt relieved for your past appearances as middle-aged men yourselves.

"Let's be good friends, Kurobe!" You and Rimuru gave him a pair of hopeful thumbs up.

"Sure!" Kurobe said with joy as he scratched his head from both yours and Rimuru's enthusiasm towards him.

After getting acquainted with the newly evolved Kijin and accepting them as your subordinates to the village, you and Rimuru wanted some fresh air and to see how they've integrated themselves amongst the other members of the village. You followed Benimaru as Rimuru rode on top of Ranga, and Mai had rejoined you at your side once she learned you were awake, and the five of you were watching Hakurou provide some hardcore training to Gobta and his squad of fighters. You watched as Gobta seemed to regret his decision a bit as he asked Hakurou to teach him swordsmanship, as Hakurou made quick work of his students as they trained with wooden swords. Though, while checking out how the Kijin were living in the village now that they were a part of your big family, that wasn't the only thing you were discussing with Benimaru.

"Orc Lord? What's that?" Rimuru asked as he was being licked by Ranga in a loyal manner.

"Well, put simply...it's a beast." Benimaru said as you nodded at his statement.

"Hm, sounds simple enough even for me to understand." You said in sureness of his answer.

"It's said that one is born to the Orcs every few centuries. It's a unique monster." Benimaru explained some of the Origin behind the Orc Lord.

"Unique, huh?" Rimuru said as you all returned to watching Hakurou beat down on his disciples of the sword with ease.

"They say he devours even his own allies' fear and terror, which makes him an unnaturally effective leader." Benimaru explained the strength of the Orc Lord as this put you and Rimuru off.

"It sounds both incredible and terrifying..." Mai commented on how strange and fear inducing the Orc Lord sounded.

"The Orcs that attacked our village were unfazed by the deaths of their own, so I thought that may be the case. Of course, the possibility of it is quite low." Benimaru said as you watched Gobta and his troop try to flee the scene in terror, but they were beaten down again by the swiftness of Hakurou's skills.

"Any other ideas why they might have attacked your village?" Rimuru asked as he looked over to the young Benimaru.

"Well...I'm not sure if there's any connection, but shortly before the attack, a majin visited our village...'I shall name you.' He said that, but he sounded too untrustworthy, so I turned him away, and he cursed me as he left." Benimaru spoke of a brief incident before the attack on his village.

"Is this the same majin that you saw during the attack? Do you think he held a grudge against you?" You asked Benimaru as he shook his head 'No' to the first question.

"No, the one I saw on the night of the attack was different. Also, I had no other choice. I want no such gift from an unsuitable master. I wouldn't accept a name from just anyone, after all." Benimaru said with a striking smile as you and Rimuru both felt swooned by his looks for a moment as bashful blushes crept onto yours and Rimuru's cheeks. "What was his name again? I think he said...Gela...Geli...Gele...Gelo?" Benimaru was trying to remember the name, but you all stopped short of the interruption as you felt a presence appear behind you five, and turned to see Souei appear from thin air with his quick shadow movements.

"Gelmud." Souei gave the answer as this clicked in Benimaru's mind.

"Right, that's it." Benimaru confirmed the name with Souei.

"Gelmud? I think I've heard that name before..." Rimuru said as you tapped him on the head with your tail as he looked at you.

"That's the name of the Demon that apparently named Rigur's brother. Rigur said that he was an officer in the Demon Lord's army." You reminded Rimuru of the name.

"That's right. I bet it's the same guy." Rimuru said as you nodded in agreement and Souei knelt down before you two.

"I bring a report, Great Rimuru. Great Y/N." Souei said as you two turend towards him to give him the appropriate attention he deserved for the moment. "I witnessed a group of Lizardmen." He informed you as you two were confused by this.

"Lizardmen? Not Orcs?" Rimuru asked.

"Correct. Because they make the marshlands their home, it seemed unnatural to see them near here, so I had to inform you at once." Souei said as this put you two in deep contemplation about what's happening out in the forest. "They seemed to be attempting negotiations with a nearby Goblin village. They may one day come here, as well." He assumed this rubbed you in the wrong way as you turned to look out the forest far off.

"My Lord? Is something wrong?" Mai asked in wonder of what you were thinking as she crawled to the top of your head and rested there.

"No, it's just...A lot of things are changing faster than we can grow. First Ogres, then Orcs, and now Lizardmen...I just..." You trailed off as Mai looked at you in confusion. "...I hope the peace that we have now can last just a little longer. I have a bad feeling about what's going on beyond the scope of our vision in the forest." You said as you closed your eyes deep in contemplation, but as you were thinking about the possibilities of what could happen to you all, your thoughts were interrupted when a vile, purple stench trail of smell wafted across your nose, making your eyes shoot open in shock. "BLURGH!!!!" You suddenly spat up in disgust as everyone looked at you with shock and worry.

"Great Y/N!" Benimaru and Souei rushed to your side.

"My Lord?!" Mai yelled with worry as she got off your head and floated above you with a scared look in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Rimuru asked as Ranga was also whimpering in worry.

"W-What the hell...Where is that smell coming from?!" You said in disgust as you looked around in confusion and found the smell trail lead all the way back to home.

"What smell?" Rimuru said in confusion as your eyes were bloodshot from how horrible it was.

"Who the hell is cooking poison?!?!?!" You yelled in disgust before collapsing on the ground with stars in your eyes.

"G-Great Y/N! Souei, you carry the front end while I lift the back! Let's hurry back to the village!" Benimaru said as they rushed to get you back home.

"Stay with me! My Lord!!!!" Mai's worried cries filled the air as they rushed back home.

Meanwhile, while you were all out visiting Hakurou during his training sessions, Shion was found in the temporary kitchen stirring something in a large pot as she was practicing her cooking. There was a slight breeze that picked up the smell as the contents inside the pot looked diabolical and the scent of the concoction she was making was so horrid, a few flowers and trees outside lost their color and began to wilt, and with your incredibly strong sense of smell, this was almost a death sentence as you were on the brink of life and death and your new Kijin subordinates put all their might into getting you back to one piece.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31.6K 509 25
This is the story of how a man got killed, reincarnated, became buddies with a cute little slime and became a force stronger than a Demon Lord and a...
6.4K 259 24
they had heard about each other, but they hadn't met. so when they finally met, it felt like they were already familiar. playful teasing and snarky c...
43.6K 2.4K 16
▂▂▂▂▂ 『 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 』 ▂▂▂▂▂ On a person's 18th birthday, a counter rev...
38.3K 1K 17
As the title says, it's a Benimaru x reader insert I DO NOT OWN "that time i got reincarnated as a slime" None of the pictures in this story are mine