The Gamer Girl [FNiA Fem Hare...

By Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) - genius, billionare, playgirl, philanthropist. A very young billionare in this world, who owns c... More

(Y/N) (L/N)
Harem Pt.1
Harem Pt.2
Harem Pt.3
Prologue
Chapter 1: "Acquaintance"
Chapter 2: "Mystery after mystery"
Chapter 3: "End of the first chapter"
Chapter 4: "New office"
Chapter 5: "The talking shadow"
Chapter 7: "Phantoms"
Chapter 8: "It's time to say goodbye"
Chapter 9: "A dream or a nightmare?"
Chapter 10: "End of nightmares"
Chapter 11: "Haloween time"
Chapter 12: "End of Halloween"
Chapter 13: "New gameplay"
Chapter 14: "Secret room"
Chapter 15: "The whole other game?"
Chapter 16: "End of hide and seek"
Chapter 17: "End of the game...?"

Chapter 6: "Attraction"

1.2K 35 5
By Demon243

(Your house. Your bedroom.)

3rd POV

Y/N: "You'll visit me?! When?!" You asked it in the phone.

Xavier (Phone): "Calm down, sis! And we'll visit you somewhere in two weeks." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Two weeks?" You asked it calmly.

Xavier (Phone): "Yeah, we can't visit sooner, since dad have to do something in the company." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "What about you and your company?" You asked it calmly.

Xavier (Phone): "Well, after that contract things went up, so everything is stable." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "I see, that's good to know." You said it calmly.

Xavier (Phone): "How are you anyway? Mom told me that you broke up with Jack." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "I'm fine. Like Vanessa said 'he was a douchebag anyway.'" You said it calmly as you remembered Vanessa's words.

Xavier (Phone): "*Snicker* Yeah, he was." He said it and then you could hear something on the background in the phone, but you couldn't exactly hear what it is. "I need to go. See ya in two weeks, sis!" He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Okay, bye." You said it calmly, before he hang up. "Sheesh." You said it as you sat down in my chair and placed your phone on the table. "I'll have a long lecture from mom." You said it calmly as you looked at the ceiling. "I need to get my mind off of this." You said it calmly, and suddenly your phone started ringing. "Who in the world?" You asked it as you took the phone in your hand and looked at the screen. "Vanessa?" You asked it calmly as you then picked it up and put the phone close to your ear. "Yes?" You asked it calmly in the phone.

Vanessa (Phone): "Hey there, (Y/N)." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Hello to you too, Vanessa." You said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "How things are going?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "Good, still playing the game of yours, which how I understand now was inspired by Fazbear Entertainment's tragedy." You said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "Oh, so you already completed second chapter, huh?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "No, I still need to complete the fifth night of it." You said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "Oh, okay. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure you're okay, since we're still trying to find out, who is sending you the plushies." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Well, I'm alright, and plushies are still being delivered. Funny thing, yesterday deliverer seemed to be in a good mood, since I received 8 plushies yesterday." You said it calmly as you looked at your bed on which were plushies.

Vanessa (Phone): "*Whistle* That's a lot, if comparing to how many they've usually delivered." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Yeah, but I must say that this plushie delivering thing is creepy, so please find out who it is." You said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "We're working it, and we're thankful for the video that you've send us. But it's still really hard to do it. We even asked for help from Mark's parents." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "I see..." You said saddened a little.

Vanessa (Phone): "Hey, don't be sad! How about you go and finish that fifth night, while we continue on investigation?" She asked it sounding worried a little.

Y/N: "Y-Yeah, I'll probably do that." She said it as her mood risen up a little.

Vanessa (Phone): "Then I'll stop bothering you. Bye!" She said it cheerfully.

Y/N: "Bye." You said it with the smile before she hang up. You put your phone in your pocket as you walked up to the door. Suddenly, your stomach growled. "I'll go eat first." You said it calmly as you walked out from the room.

(Time skip. 15 minutes later. Your house. Basement.)

You started up the game on the computer, took the VR glasses, walked up to the chair and sat down on it.

Y/N: "Time to get to the next chapter." You said it determinedly and put on the VR glasses.

(In game.)

Your POV

I quickly got in the main menu location, and pressed on the text 'Continue' on the monitor in front of me. I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 2: Night 5,' and under it was a picture. On the picture I could see the Prize Corner, and the big blue gift box with purple ribbons. The box was open and animatronic girl was standing in the box, as if she was getting out of the box.

Y/N: 'Cute and sexy like others.' I thought it to myself as I blushed. "Let's just finish this." I said it as I pressed enter button on the laptop.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 2

Night 5

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the office and immediately found the diary page just lying on the table. So I just touched it with my finger, making it disappear. I then took the Franny mask and put it on my forehead. The phone started ringing, so I picked up the handset and placed it on the table.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Hello, hello? Hey, good job, night five! Um, hey, uh, keep a close eye on things tonight, okay? Uh, from what I understand, the building is on lockdown. Uh, no one is allowed in, y'know. Especially concerning any... previous employees. Um, we may move you to the other location on night shift. A position just became... available. Uh, we don't have a replacement for your shift on this location yet, but we're working on it. Uh, we're gonna try to contact the original nightclub owner. Uh, I think the name of the place was... 'Fredbear's Nightclub' or something like that. It was closed for years, though, I doubt we'll be able to track anybody down. Uh, well, just get through this one night! Uh, hang in there! Goodnight." He said it calmly before the message ended.

Y/N (In game): "Great..." She said it in annoyed tone.

Y/N: "That was expected." I said it calmly as I checked the Prize Corner and started winding up the music box. I just started doing the routine, which included hall and vents checking with a flashlight, and winding up the music box. This continued for a minute, until I heard movement in the left vent. I shone the flashlight in that direction and saw Toy Chica there. She started to get out of there, so I quickly put the mask on my face. When she stood up and looked at me, her face full of lust changed into the confusion. I noticed that her eye are very different. They're fully black with white hearts as if it was iris and pupils. She looked around then walked out from the office. "That was strange." I said it as I moved the mask back to my forehead. I winded up the music box to its max and started doing the routine. After a few moments of doing the routine, I heard someone crawling in the right vent. I shone flashlight at it and saw Withered Chica in there. She started to get out, so I quickly put the mask on. However, I heard some crawling out from the left vent.

Withered Bonnie: "What a treat, to come here and meet your face as the pleasure hits it~." She sang it as she crawled out from the left vent, while Withered Chica crawled out from the right vent. They stood up and looked at me. They stood there for a while and I noticed that their eye were the same as Toy Chica's, before walking out from the office through the hall. I moved the mask back to my forehead and winded up the music box to its max. I shone flashlight at the hall and saw Withered Foxy in there, so I turned on and off the flashlight a few times, making her go away while grumbling something under her nose.

Y/N: "They seem to be very aggressive today." I said it calmly as I looked at the clock. "And it's only 2 am." I said it calmly as I then looked at the screen and winded up the music box, then I started doing the routine again. I was doing it for a few minutes, before I heard footsteps in front of me. I quickly put on the mask and looked in front of me and saw Toy Franny standing there looking at me with disappointed look on her face. Lights flickered, before everything went dark. Everything then slowly gained back their colors. I looked around and under the table. No one was anywhere, so I moved the mask back on my forehead, and winded up the music box.

Withered Bonnie: "I found my guitar, now reach for the stars, as I plunge this song, through your heart~!" I heard sing it somewhere in the hall.

Y/N: "Well, that sounded a little romantic." I said it as I blushed a little. Suddenly, I heard giggles from both vents, so I quickly put on my mask. As I did that, BB and JJ quickly got from vents, looked at me and then ran away in the hall. I moved my mask back on my forehead, winded up the music box, and then checked the hall. In the hall, I saw Withered Foxy standing far away in the hall, and Mangle hanging from the ceiling. Both of them were looking at me with the lustful look on their faces. I turn on and off the flashlight a few times, making Foxy go away, while Mangle crawled away in a party room. I winded up the music box and looked at the clock. "4 am. 2 more to go." I said it calmly as I started doing the routine, again. As I was doing it, I continued defending myself. Everyone were trying their best to get me, but I was doing great until I heard some melody. I looked at the screen and saw that I didn't winded the music box. "Shit..." I said it calmly and shone flashlight at the hall and saw the black and white girl floating there.

Puppet: "Finally I get to see you~." She said it cheerfully as she slowly float towards me.

Y/N: "Yeah, but I guess you're not lucky, since this will be the first and last time you see me." I said it calmly as I looked at the clock.

Puppet: "*Giggle* Oh, I don't think so~." She said it as she suddenly started flying towards me.

Y/N: "Sorry, no cuddle for you, Charlotte~!" I said it with the smile, and as I finished the sentence, 6 am dinged in.

I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 3: Night 1,' and under it was a picture. On the picture, I could some part of the new office I'll be working in.

Y/N: "Might as well check it out." I said it calmly and pressed enter button on the laptop.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 3

Night 1

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the office and looked around. On the table in front of me was a monitor with the tab in front of it. On the monitor were lying some folded clothes, I assumed it was another outfit, so I touched it and it disappeared. On my right was a vent and above it was a monitor, which had a tab attached to it. On my left, there was some kind of laptop, but instead of keyboard, it had a big blue button, which had a lightning sign on it, and under the button was a text: 'RECHARGE'. On the screen of the 'laptop', I could see four texts: 'audio devices', 'camera system', 'ventilation', and 'reboot all.' There were also four blue buttons, each one of them was beside one of the texts.

Y/N: "Okay, so with this 'laptop' I'll be fixing things that are included in here." I said it calmly as I was looking at it. Then I looked at the monitor on the table. "These are cameras of building." I said it to myself as I looked at the map of the building. "And these, as I assume, are the cameras of a ventilation." I said it to myself as I looked at the monitor, which was above the vent. I noticed additional buttons on the pads, the ventilation one had a button with the picture of the door going down, while building one had a picture of a speaker making a sound. "I can guess why I need the button on the ventilation pad, but why do I need this one?" I asked it calmly as pressed the speaker button, and when I pressed it, I heard moan coming out of nowhere. "I hope this will be explained..." I said it with blush on my face. I found the diary page under the phone, so touched part of the page, making it disappear. The phone started ringing, so I picked up the handset and placed it on the table.

Phone Dude (Phone): "Hey-Hey! Glad you came for a night! I promise it'll be a lot more interesting in here. We found some-some great new relics over the weekend. And we're out tracking down a new lead, right now." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Oh, he sounds a little different... I guess it's some new character." I said it calmly.

Phone Dude (Phone): "So-uh lemme just update real quick, then you can get to work. Like, the attraction opens in like, a week, so we had to make sure everything works, and nothing catches on fire! Uh-when the place opens, people will come in at the opposite end of the building, and work their way towards you, then past you and out the exit. Uh-yeah. You've officially become a part of the attraction. Uh-You'll be starring as... The security guard!" He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Wow, what a twist!" I said it with the fake joy.

Phone Dude (Phone): "So not only will you be monitoring the people on the cameras as they pass through, y'know, to make sure no one steals anything or makes out in the corner, but you'll also be a part of the show. It'll make it feel really authentic I think." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Well, good luck, I guess." I said it calmly.

Phone Dude (Phone): "Uh... Now let me tell you about what we've found. We found a set of drawings, always nice, and a Foxy mask! Which we think to be authentic... then again it might just be another crappy cosplay, and we found a desk fan, very old school, metal though so watch the fingers. Uh-heh..." He said it nervous a little.

Y/N: "Duly noted." I said it calmly.

Phone Dude (Phone): "Uh... Right now the place is basically just, you know, flashing lights, spooky props. Uh, I honestly thought we would have more by now, uh, we don't have something really cool by next week, we may have to suit you up in a furry suit, and make you walk around saying, "Boo"... *Chuckle*, uh... But, you know, like I said, we're trying to track down a good lead right now." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "It's better than nothing." I said it calmly.

Phone Dude (Phone): "Uh, some guy who helped design one of the buildings says there was, like, an extra room that got boarded up or- uh, something like that. So, we're gonna take a peek and see what we can find. Uh, for now just get comfortable with the setup, um... You can check the security cameras, on your right there are... Uh, vent cams. Uh, then over to your left, uh, you can flip up your maintenance panel. Y'know, use this to reboot any systems that may go offline." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "So my guesses were right." I said it calmly.

Phone Dude (Phone): "Heh. So, in trying to make the place feel vintage we may have overdone it a bit, hehe... Some of this equipment is barely functional. Yeah, I wasn't joking about the fire. Tha-tha-that's a real risk. Uh, the most important thing you want to watch for is the ventilation. Look, this place will give you the spooks, girl, and if you let that ventilation go offline, then you'll start seeing some crazy stuff, girl. Keep that air flowin'. Okay, keep an eye on things, and we'll try to have something new for ya tomorrow night." He said it before the message ended.

Y/N: "Oh, so I'm left all alone for the first night? Okay." I said it calmly as I started to check the cameras. I noticed that cameras don't show the name of the room they're in. "Hmm... Well shit." I said it calmly as I continued on checking the cams. When I checked every camera, I looked at the clock. '5 am. Well, see ya next time, new office.' I thought it to myself calmly, and 6 am dinged in.

I appeared in protagonist's room.

Y/N: 'Hmm... Actually I've never seen what clothes I picked up from the second chapter.' I thought it to myself calmly as I walked up to wardrobe. In it I saw 2 new outfits, and again, they're seems to be made for 'role play.'

Y/N: "And what did I expect to see?" I asked it calmly as I walked back to the laptop. "I think that's enough for today." I said it calmly as I summoned the panel and quit the game.

(Your house. Basement.)

I took off my glasses, stood up, walked up to the table and placed the glasses on it.

Y/N: "From nightclubs to some attraction. What's next? Me becoming a manager and me building a new location?" I asked it calmly with the giggle as I walked out from the basement. I then quickly got into my room and saw another gift box on my bed. White box with the black ribbon. I walked up to it and opened it. In there was a plushie that looked like Puppet. "Now I have a full collection of 2 first chapters." I said it with the smile as I placed it to others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814 37 22
(Y/N) is a Dragon animatronic that was brought to the PizzaPlex after her own restaurant shut down. Every human who knows about her avoids her becaus...
77 0 20
This story is for fun only. It will have LGBTQ+ themes. This story does not take place in chronological order. Don't like then you are welcome to not...
16.9K 407 12
(Y/N) is a Freshman just entering Fazbear High. Everything was going smoothly until she met him,well she already met him. Will she find out if her...
287K 10.4K 56
(𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! FNaF: Security Breach x Child! Reader) You were a child at the young age of 7-8. You were vibrant and cute, you liked to dance and...