𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐲�...

Por princessofthelibrary

┈┈♛┈┈ 𝐀 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐀 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥... Más

༶•┈┈┈♛𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞♛┈┈┈•༶
✧༺♥༻∞ 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧... ✧༺♥༻∞
♛ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ♛
♛ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞♛
PLEASE READ
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞♛
♛ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
notice 🫶
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
EXPLANATION
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

31.5K 447 750
Por princessofthelibrary

(Clara's POV) (Clara's guest bedroom in the palace)

"Hello, Zack."

To say that Jameson's brother was gorgeous would be an understatement. His mop of black hair and 6ft frame the same as Jamesons almost made them look like twins.

It was their eyes that struck them apart. Zack had black pits for eyes, dark brown and menacing. Jamesons we're magnetic and sparkling.

He was clad in a dark green suit shirt, perfectly fitted to his toned muscles with black suit pants to match. His rings and golden chain reminded me of Jameson's that he wears all the time.

I still thought that even next to him, Jameson still looked more like a god.

His brother looked cold. Not to be stereotypical, but he didn't look like he had a caring heart at all. Jameson may appear to be cold and intimidating to other people, but he's actually the most respectful and caring guy I've met, apart from Xavier of course.

His brother just looked evil. Pure evil. And I saw the way Jameson stiffened when he spoke.

I wonder what happened between them.

I don't know much about their family, but I do know that Jameson and his mum seem to be really close, whilst Jameson and his father had a more civil relationship.

I couldn't quite pinpoint whether he hates his brother, or if this was a usual brotherly relationship between the two.

"I have been awaiting your arrival. We have much to discuss." His eyes scanned Grayson, Tom and Xavier, and then stopped on me. "And who might you be?"

I meet his dark eyes, and I could have sworn that they really were dark pits. He radiated power and even him slightly addressing me made me feel timid and small.

I tried my best to slow my beating heart and swallow my nerves. "Clara Rose." I wasn't sure if I should shake his hand or not so I just stayed where I was.

He extended his hand towards me first. "It's lovely to meet you Clara." His hand was stone cold in mine, giving me chills. He lifted my hand to his mouth and placed a gentle kiss on my hand, meeting my eyes.

I didn't get butterflies, I got unnerving chills.

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe Clara.

I slowly withdrew my hand and gave Zack a small friendly (ish) smile.

Jameson cleared his throat, his eyes having gone a shade darker than what they were a minute ago. "I was just showing them to their rooms so if you don't mind-"

"Oh yes, dinner." Zack put both of his hands behind his back and took a step forward with a sly grin. "I shall leave you all then. See you at dinner." He elegantly strode past us, his dark cologne filling my lungs almost choking me.

He locked eyes with me for a split second, still slightly grinning with his lips in an evil curl before he disappeared down the corridor.

"Okayy...well that was super awkward."

You can always count on Xavier breaking the ice. Jameson just stared after his brother like he was trapped in a daze. I nudged his arm slightly to bring him back to earth, his eyes snapping to mine and then to the guys.

"Let's go." Jameson strode past all of us and we followed suit behind him as he led the way to our rooms. I glanced at his hands and saw they were curled into fists.

"It's okay, he gets like this a lot when his brother is around," Thomas whispered into my right ear as we hung further back from the rest, letting Xavier and Grayson fall into a conversation in front of us. I gave Thomas a sideways glance.

"What's the deal with his brother? Because I just really got the message that I shouldn't like him at all."

"Then you are correct." Thomas stared ahead at Jameson's tense figure. Thomas sounded like he didn't want to elaborate, but I wanted to see how far I could push this.

"But why?" I gave him a quick glance again to make sure I wasn't being too out of line but I relaxed when I saw how calm he was about it all.

"Well, that's the thing. We don't actually know. Jameson included. We all used to be tight growing up." Thomas took a deep breath as if he was being sucked into a memory of the past, nostalgic and far away. "His brother used to join in whatever we played. It was like he was our older brother too. But then one day..."

Thomas snapped his fingers. "Switched. He became closed off, he stopped playing nice and the worst part was that we had...well still have no idea why he's acting this way." His voice became quieter the more he spoke. "He wouldn't even let us try to help him. Or even understand him. He became cruel and obnoxious."

For the first time, I saw hurt in Thomas's eyes. It seemed as if Zack hasn't only affected Jameson, but his friends too,

"That's awful-"

"Yeah, well," Tom gave me a lopsided grin. "Let's focus on the positives and not the negatives."

I returned the smile but I still had a million questions and not enough answer. Jameson and Zack are brothers. Logically they would have made up by now. But Zack? Whatever happened, made him shut everyone out and open the doors to evil. I glance at the back of Jameson as he continues to lead us through the castle to our guest rooms. Grayson catches up with Jameson and they start talking quietly as Xavier falls into step next to me and Tom.

"Guys!" Xavier whines in front of us. "Are you gossiping without me AGAIN?!" Xavier dramatically folded his arms in protest and i just let out a quiet laugh. Tom pats his shoulder.

"I'm just filling her in on some details about, well, you know." Xavier followed his gaze to Jameson.

"Zack." Xavier's jaw went tight and his eyes turned a shade darker. "Let's gossip about something else."

"Dude you really need to stop saying the word gossip." Tom slapped his shoulder.

"Clara says it."

Tom deadpanned his face.

"Oh, that reminds me. Clara, have you heard from Savannah recently?" His tone was nervous and slightly annoyed.

"Not really, no. She won't return my calls or my messages." I called her several times since we last messaged and I received nothing.

"Same here. Do you think she's okay?"

I think back to when I saw her talking with Ruby, looking like they were best friends. Have I been stupid all along and never saw something? Should I tell them what I saw?

I decide I should.

"Well...just before we left I saw Ruby and Savannah talking?" I cringed when I finished as I realised how pathetic I sound. They were probably arguing or something and I'm being delusional.

"What?" Tom stopped dead in his tracks. "What do you mean you saw them talking? Savannah would never talk to Ruby..."

"I thought it was strange too. They looked like they were friends..." Tom looked upset.

"I knew something was off." He ran his hand through his hair. "I knew it-"

"Knew what?" Xavier questioned. We looked at Tom concerned and he just shook his head laughing.

"I knew it was too good to be true."

"Tom, you're scaring me. What are you talking about?" Xavier's puppy eyes were filled with concern as he looked at his best friend.

"Isn't it obvious!" He laughed harder, still shaking his head. "This was the plan all along. Don't you see? Ruby uses people to get to us. It wasn't real." He spat.

"What-"

"No. Please." He started pacing. "Why does this always happen?"

"Tom-"

"Clara, Xavier! Don't you see. We're always going to be treated like this. Like a piece of dirt. We're always going to be known as the golden boys..." he glanced at me "well and now girl too." I gave him a small smile.

"But the point is. This is how it works for us. People can never care about us! Not really they can't! Because it's not real. They obsess and whisper among themselves. Don't you hear them in the corridor Xavier?!"

Xavier gulped nervously and I was brought back to one of the first conversations we had. About the looks and the talking. Xavier's eyes dropped to the floor.

"Exactly." Toms eyes filled with tears. I've never seen him upset before and it's breaking my heart. "I can't believe I was stupid enough to believe that she would be different-"

"Maybe is she-" I try to think of anything, any reason why Savannah would converse with Ruby. Ruby, who made her flinch at lunch, who made her stutter and scared.

"Clara, it's no use trying to find an excuse for her. Maybe I am overreacting. But trust me, we've been through this before and I'm sure this time it isn't any different."

"Don't you think we should talk to her fir-"

"Look. Tom." Xavier put his hands on Toms shoulders. "Don't send yourself into a spiral. When we get back to the campsite we'll keep and eye on her and her behaviour towards Ruby. Until then there's no point even giving it a second thought mate."

Tom seemed to be brought back to earth. Like he snapped out of his panic. "Okay," he took a deep breath. "Okay." He said more firmly.

"Okay?" Xavier patted his shoulder and Tom nodded his head, cleaning his throat. "This day has been hectic."

"Lets hurry and get ready for dinner then. Remember, focus on the positivities." I gave him a reassuring smile which he returned.

It breaks my heart to see any of them upset like this. I've never seen a guy get upset over a girl like this before. He was really like her. He must have trusted her, opened up to her. This is something this group doesn't usually do. I see it with Jameson as he slowly opens up to me more and more.

So for Thomas to let his guard down for Savannah and then come to this possibility? It puts the wall up twice as high and as unbreakable as ever.

I need to find out if what he said is true. If Ruby was using Savannah as one of her minions to get through to them. I really, really hope not.

We catch up to Grayson and Jameson and after another ten minutes we finally arrive at our rooms. Seriously, I feel like I've just ran a marathon!

The twins and Xavier separate into their rooms which are next to each other in this wing.

After the soft click of the doors it was just Jameson and I left in the hallway.

He lead me to a door opposite the door to Xavier's room.

"This will be your room...everything you need and more should all be inside. There's a bell next to the vanity to ring if you need the maids too," I looked up into his darkened eyes, anger still visible from earlier but they slightly softened as they locked with mine.

"Thank you," I give him a soft smile.

"And, please," he breathed. "Find me if you need anything. My room is two doors down." He gestured to his room at the end of the corridor.

Despite his efforts to appear to be completely normal, I could still tell that something was wrong.

"Jameson," I slowly took his hands in mine. His eyes flicked to our hands and then back to my eyes. "I'm here."

I didn't elaborate because I knew that he understood. I wouldn't push him, but I wanted him to know that.

"I know," he gave me a small grin before letting my hands go and walking towards his room two doors down.

I took a deep breath and opened the door to my room, and I almost forgot how to breathe.

This room was the size of about the size of a large house.

The walls were a soft glossy white, with panelling with golden edges. A huge chandelier hung gracefully from the ceiling, surrounded by a beautifully blue patterned ceiling that gave the effect of ocean waves rippling in the sea.

A huge queen size bed with plush velvet blue cushions sat against one wall with the most gorgeous vanity and floor to ceiling windows which overlooked the ocean. Huge draped curtains hung over the windows, reflecting the colours of the sea. Soft blues and turquoise.

Even the floor took my breath away. Gorgeous tiled floor decorated with soft pastels that made me feel like I was walking on glass.

I make my way to the large opening in the wall to the left and audibly gasp as a massive walk-in wardrobe appears in front of me, lined from ceiling to the floor with custom tailored dresses, shoes and every type of jewellery imaginable. How did they even know my size? It doesn't even matter because right now all I can focus on is this overwhelming luxury around me.

My father is rich and we live in a huge mansion, but this? This is a whole new level of luxury.

Even the bathroom is the size of a huge bedroom in itself, with a built in bathtub with steps leading up to it and shelves stocked with products and face masks.

I make a mental note to have a face masks night with all of them. I'm sure they'll love it.

I make my way back over to the bed and immediacy see the black dress cover laying on the bed.

My dress.

My stomach flips in excitement as I gently unzip the cover and take out the most gorgeous dress I have ever seen. Jameson's mother has good taste.

I pull out a heavy but beautiful navy dress, made of silk that feels so soft to touch. A delicate corset effect top with a beautifully flowing rain of silky blue falls out in front of me, with a slit in the leg too. The thick material and rich colour are perfect.

***

After I slip into my dress I make my way out of the beautiful bathroom.

The dress fits me perfectly, hugging my curves perfectly and overall looks very flattering.

I almost jump out of my skin when two voices speak.

"Good evening miss, I'm Anna."

"And I'm Jane." Anna and Jane bow to me.

"Oh- good evening. I didn't ring the bell- oh, am I late for dinner?!" I rush over to grab my phone before I hear the two let out a little giggle.

Anna and Jane look like they are in their fourties', Anna having ginger hair and Jane having blonde. Their smiles are warm and welcoming.

"No, don't be silly! That's why we're here actually! To do your hair and makeup." The two girls clap their hands in excitement.

"But-"

Jane suddenly comes over to me and guides me to my vanity chair and sits me down as Anna pulls and huge multi shelved tray on wheels filled to the brim with makeup and hair products.

"Hush hush dearie. We'll have you looking like a princess in no time!"

"Oh don't be silly, she already looks like a princess." The two girls look at me with awe and I let out a little laugh, slightly shocked.

"It's okay, really. You guys don't need to-"

"Nonsense!" They spin my chair around so I'm facing the mirror and they start to converse. "Ooo Jane, should we have the hair up, or down?"

The two start tapping their chins thinking, inspecting my hair. Finally after a minute they say in sync. "Half up, half down."

"Did Jameson send you?" I think of any other reason why they suddenly turned up here.

"Nope, Queen Amber did!" They smiled widely and started going through the tray, picking out bows and hair bands and makeup.

"Oh?" I wasn't really sure what to say. The queen sent them? Jamesons' mum immediately gave me the vibe that she was warm and homely, but she didn't need to go to this extra effort for me. It warmed my heart. I smile at Anna and Jane. "I'm Clara by the way."

"We know!" They gasp excitedly before they cover their mouths.

"Sorry," Jane laughs, "well, besides the queen, we never have any other girls in the palace. It's exciting!"

"Oo Jane, we should keep her makeup as it is now, beautiful and natural. I'll just top up the blush and add some sparkly highlight."

And they set to work. It took about an hour, but I have to say, Anna and Jane are probably two of the loveliest women I have ever met. They were so chatty and welcoming. We laughed and made jokes the whole time, and Jane brought me a tea too while they did my hair and makeup.

Now I'm standing infront of the long mirror to see the results. I almost didn't recognise myself.

I actually felt, pretty. Like a gorgeous pretty.

My hair was delicately put up into a simple half up half down style, with a cute black bow at the back. They curled the ends of my hair to give it more volume and it went really well with the dress.

My makeup looked flawless and pristine. My eyes sparkled with the little dots of sparkly highlight in the corners of my eyes. My lips were glossy and plump in a tinted rose, which was striking against my dark hair and dark dress.

Finally, the jewellery they gave to me was breathtaking. Beautiful pearl earrings with gold hung from my ears, and a delicate golden chained necklace with a blue stone sat around my neck, hanging at just the right length.

Anna and Jane had left a few minutes ago and I think I thanked them too many times considering they kept telling me to stop saying thank you.

A soft knock suddenly sounded at my door and I gracefully made my way over to the door, my black heels clicking softly on the tiled floor as my dress swept around me.

I opened the door to immediately be met by Jameson's striking eyes. The angry from earlier was gone and his eyes now has their usual sparkle in them as he stood leaning against the door frame slightly with this arms crossed.

"Hi," I breathed. He tiled his head so it was leaning against the frame.

"Hey-" he cut himself off as he took in my appearance. His eyes roamed over my dress, my hair, my lips, everywhere. He looked like he was hypnotised. And I have to say, I think I was too as I took in his appearance.

A tightly fitted black shirt at that were fitted perfectly to his muscles and went gorgeously with this tanned skin. The top few button were undone revealing his golden chain and toned chest. Black suit pants and shoes accompanied the shirt.

I didn't miss the rings stacked on his fingers.

If I thought he looked like a god before I was wrong. He looked better than a god, if that's even possible. He looked like a prince.

His mop of dark hair and black shirt made his striking ocean green eyes stand out even more than before.

"You look...beautiful," his voice was low and velvety as his eyes trailed up to mine, sending chills all over my body.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I grin, crossing my arms and mimicking him, leaning against the door frame. He just rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Come on, or we'll be late," we pushed off the doorframe smoothly and I followed suit.

Suddenly three more doors opened one by one and the twins and Xavier stepped out, looking just as handsome.

Not as handsome as Jameson though.

Xavier was clad in a cram suit and white shirt, with a golden chain and a single ring on his finger.

The twins were clad in the same matching suits, of course. It was only a simple black and white suit but they made it look extraordinary. They all looked amazing.

(See their outfits below)

(Credits or Pinterest for the pictures)

"I thought I could hear you guys!" Xavier beamed as we made our way over to them.

"So," Grayson rubbed his hands together. "What's for dinner?"

"I'm starving." Thomas dramatically rubbed his stomach and Jameson rolled his eyes and scoffed as we laughed.

"Ah, just in time. Let me escort you to the dining hall." Zack appeared out of nowhere still wearing his dark green silky shirt. His evil grin was still apparent on his lips.

Everyone went silent next to me and I watched as Zack took everyone in, his gaze on me for a split second longer than the rest.

"Let's go guys." I linked my arm through Jameson's on one side and Xavier's on the other to try and not dull the moment anymore than it was as we started towards the dining hall, Zack in the lead. Jameson was tense and clearly not happy to have this encounter with his brother right now.

This is going to be interesting.

——-♛——
Guys BREATHE
I'm loving writing these palace chapters!! They are definitely going to be my favourite.
When I say I haven't proofread this chapter- I'm sorry for any mistakes!

ALSO GUYS, I keep seeing comments where people are confused when I describe Jameson's eyes as ocean green and this is what I mean: (credits to Pinterest again ofc)

So they're blue + green if yk what I mean.
Thoughts and opinions on Zack?!
Ooo it's about to get good.
Have an amazing day/night!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

199K 3.5K 30
𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘥'𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 �...
136K 2.5K 36
"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 " 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒔 " 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚 " 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌...
89.9K 2.2K 53
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬. 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲." - "𝐈'...
19 2 2
𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚�...