GHOSTSHIP (kinnporsche)

Galing kay SnoffyJolly

Just not main ship, otherwise anything is welcome. Higit pa

DISCRIPTION
ARM - KHUN (crush to Love)
PORSCHE - MACAU (not My Brother)
PORSCHE - VEGAS (Love You Like You Deserve)
PORSCHE - KIM (Let Me Heal You)
KEN - BIG (One More Chance)
PORSCHE - BIG (Back To Change Everything)
BUILD - BIBLE (Daily Jealousy)
JEFF - CODE - BIBLE (Naive Beauty)
PORSCHE - VEGAS (Lean On Me)
PORSCHE - KEN (Beauty And Beast)
KHUN - CHAY (Manipulate you To Love Me)
PORSCHE - TAWAN (Life Of A Cutie)
PORSCHE - KINN (Guide To Love)
PORSCHE - KHUN (Learn The Real You)
PORSCHE - VEGAS (Guide To Tame Devil)
ARM - PORSCHE (Staright To Gay)
VEGAS - BIG (Bangkok's Devil And His Queen)
PORSCHE - PORCHAY (Perfect Little Wifey)
VEGAS - TANKHUN (Forbidden Crush)
KINN - TANKHUN (Forbidden Love)
PORSCHE - POL (Take Care Of You)
PORSCHE - PORCHAY (Love You In Secret)
KINN - CHAY (First Time Falling In Love)
PETE - BIG (Be Your Prey)
BIG - CHAY (Burden Of Heart)
PORSCHE - TAY (Tears Of Pretty Boy)
(First Time Falling In Love) Part - 2
VEGAS - CHAY (Cold To Possessive)
PORSCHE - PETE (Can't Keep Hands Off You)
VEGAS - KEN - PETE (Disobedient)
VEGAS - KINN (Unexpected)
KIM - PORSCHE (Hands On My Neck)
VEGAS - CHAY (Unexpectedly Expected Couple)
(Forbidden Love) Part - 2
(Guide To Love) Part - 2
KIM - PETE (Happens For Better)
KIM - VEGAS (The Pretty smiling Omega)
POL - KINN (What In The Fuvk!)
PETE - KINN (Sweet For Me Only)
TEM - PORSCHE (Deserves Better)
PORSCHE - BIG (Rumours Are Treat)
PETE - VEGAS (Heal You)
KINN - BIG (Eyes On You)
MALE OC - BIG (Half To Full Love Story)
(Learn The Real You) Part - 2
(Heal You) Part - 2
(Not My Brother) Part - 2
(Forbidden Crush) Part - 2
KORN - KUN (If Not Misunderstood Then What?)
IMPORTANT
CHAY - PETE (Won't Leave You)
KINN - CHAY (Eyes On Angel)
KINN - MACAU (Hot Meaning?)
ARM - VEGAS (Light Of Path)
VEGAS - CHAY (Innocence Is Mask)
VEGAS - MACAU (My Omega Or Brother?)
VEGAS - KINN (My Husband? Devil? Yes)
KHUN - VEGAS (Be Safe For Me)
ARM - CHAY (Drunk Love)
BOOK ENDING
SEASON 2

KHUN HAREM (Pretty Boss)

1K 29 16
Galing kay SnoffyJolly

Tankhun Theerapanyakul, every single one in this country know this name but as what - the eldest of Theerapanyakul family? The first heir of Theerapanyakul family? The trouble maker of the Theerapanyakul house?

Maybe but what they don't know is tankhun Theerapanyakul has a different side too. A very different side which is only known by the bodyguards who stay with khun. Like Pete, arm, pol and maybe ken and big too who has take care of tankhun for one week too. But no one else and that side is.......

"choose arm, this one or this one"

..........a cute side. Yeah despite all those things they have to suffer whole day it all come to end when they enter tankhun's room with him where tankhun's whole demeanor changes into a cute one rather than a diva one.

"I think the white one looks good Khun" Pol answered making khun smile happily as he nodded and went to grab the ornaments he is about to wear. As the others look at him with a smile.

And the occasion? Well occasion is that, the Theerapanyakul family has been invited to a big party and tankhun wants to look good so pete helped him while giving him choices in clothes, ornaments, makeup, etc. Making sure that every thing is comfortable for Khun.

Soon the bodyguards find themselves outside the room with tankhun and the make up artist inside the room and room open revealing the makeup artist who has the biggest smile on his face as he look at the bodyguards and said.

"I swear, you all have the most prettiest boss ever"

Saying that he went to side revealing a breathe taking person making all the guards heartbeat stop as tankhun asked with confidence.

"so how am I looking?"

(this is what tankhun is wearing)

"what! Cat got your tongue, huh? I know I am too much pretty"

And he is. That's why the bodyguards's heart beat has been stopped and maybe not cat but tankhun's beauty surely tied their tongues. So the first one to say was Pete who tried his best to control his emotion while complimenting with other two following him.

"you are looking so much pretty Khun, no one take your place"

"yeah khun, no one can beat you in beauty"

"you will be the star of tonight's party khun"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And oh, maybe he is the star of tonight cause the owner of the party is not leaving his eyes from tankhun but tankhun was too busy looking for kinn that he didn't notice the eyes he has all over his body but the person behind him surely noticed as they clench their jaw to control themselves from beating that person to the pulp for even looking at tankhun.

How dare he look at their khun!! Their khun? When did it happen? Dunno but it doesn't bad, does it? But for now look anywhere else you old man or else they will rip your eye balls out, bastard!!

"look he is there" khun caught their attention as he went to kinn with three bodyguards glaring at the owner while walking behind khun.

Tankhun went towards kinn, immediately grabbing the attention of big and ken who are behind kinn and now looking at khun wide eyes before looking at other three who are smirking at big and ken.

Tanmhun went to kinn to talk to him as all the bodyguards gossip in between.

"the fuvk! Who made him wear such dress?" (big)

"me" (Pete)

"yeah? No wonder everyone is eyes fuvking him here" ken taunt making all of the boys clench their fist in anger as arm grit out.

"looks like we are hunting some people down tonight" as the others nod and were about to make plan but big stopped them by saying something.

"and till when are we going to do this? Shouldn't we tell khun about our feelings"

"and what? Get rejected?"Pete asked for which pol answered calmly.

"it is khun's choice whether he reject or accept, we will respect his decision, if he rejected is then we will bury those feeling and if he didn't......then......maybe......watching him like a lovesick puppy from three years we can get result of our patience"

"but what if rejected some of us while accepted others?" now this question from ken was enough to throw them in storm as they were about started thinking about competing but khun's call got their attention.

"arm, pol, Pete, let's go back"

"what happened khun? Everything okay?"

"yeah just feels uncomfortable and ken and big you both also come with us cause kinn said he will go with Chan and other bodyguard, your duty time is over"

Just as khun said about being uncomfortable, all the boys notice the party owner eye fuvking khun from behind making all of their blood boil but as they notice khun leaving the party they immediately went behind him including ken and big.

They immediately reach at the mansion as they all change their clothes for comfortableness and then went to khun's room only to find him watching some comedy serial while laughing in a comfortable clothes.

All the boys kept looking at the cute khun sitting in front of them until khun himself didn't notice them and called them.

(this is how he is looking and is wearing)

"why are you all standing come here?" they were about to go to him but arm's talk made them stop as they all stand in straight line.

"we want to tell you something Khun"

"don't tell me you all are kicked out by kinn" khun said dramatically making all of them Sigh as they shake their head and look up, to find tankhun looking at them with curious eyes and cute expression making almost melt............almost. Nonethelessly, they still continued.

"no khun, it is just we want to tell you about our feelings"

"here goes nothing......khun we all like you but not as a boss but we want to become your boyfriends"

"whatever decision you will make we will accept it"

"whether rejection or acceptance"

"we want to tell you that you don't have to feel pressured Khun"

"you can tell us if you feel this is making you uncomfortable khun or we are making you uncomfortable"

"but please don't hate us, we won't be able to live if you hate us khun"

"and one last thing we are sorry Khun for wastin-"

"that's all"

They all were about to continue until khun stopped them in middle by asking

"this is the important thing you all want to ask?" khun asked making everyone nod as he said nonchalantly.

"okay you all are accepted"

"huh?"

"I also wanted to know how it feels to have boyfriend but I got bonus of having more than one so why not accept"

"I am in your all care so you all better treat me right or else remember the kicked out talk of sunday?" khun said as a warning while all the boys keep blinking until they look at each other and then again at khun before a big smile on their face as they went to sit with khun.

Now after three years, you can say that khun learnt many things from this evergreen relationship. At least enough to make him blush by porsche and his shameless mouth while his boyfriends chuckle internally at the now shy and cute boyfriend of their.

They know they don't have to chuckle loudly or else they will loose the chance of making their cute boyfriend blush at night. Though no one expected this relationship to work out with one center person who is loved by his boyfriends who only look at him as boyfriend but look at brother to each other.

It still worked and now you can say the legendary comedy scene of porsche with khun while watching po** didn't happen cause now tankhun also knew this or maybe..........he has experience too now and excuse you!! Living with five boyfriends while being the only bottom in whole relationship is not easy, not when your boyfriends are all time romantic and horny.

So khun surely deserve a good award to put him with them for three years and they say he is crazy just live with them and you will know who is more crazy. But that's for later right now he wants to keep living with his boyfriends like this and one more thing everyone in the mansion know about this relationship and maybe minor family too know about this.

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. This came out fluffy and cute. I like it but next one will be a little psychotic so be careful before reading.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

38.4K 1.5K 31
hate.😡...?....or.....love.❤..? Of course it was stubborn Love❤❤❤❤ ........Kinn
37.5K 394 40
I will do requests but i wont do anything with Y/N.
22.2K 623 22
Life of the 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘭's in one house . Main Characters : Kinn , Porsche , Kim , Porchay/Chay , Vegas , Pete Extras : Korn , Khan...
12.4K 832 20
Macau : l love you and you lie to me Porsche : * grab his jaw * everything is fair in love and war baby