Touhou: I Became a Butler of...

By Yamizhou

The story of a young man, Shun who is transported to the world of Gensokyo. As he wandered through the unfami... More

Butler of Scarlet Devil Mansion
Battle of Bullets (1)
Battle of Bullets (2)
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Human Village
Summer (1)
Summer (2)
Summer (3)
The New Maid
A past that is sharp like a knife (1)
A past that is sharp like a knife (2)
After
Author's Message, Facts, Changes
A Blade Made Out Of Blood
Playing Tag Game
The Hakugyokurou
Youmu and Yuyuko
Feelings (Youmu's Point of View)
Love? (Youmu's Point of View)
My First and Last
More Spellcards!
It's all about FIREPOWER!
Little Dolls
My True Feelings
My Answer
Author's Message, Facts, Changes#2
Another Playtime Session with Flan
(Special Chapter) Seven-colored Puppeteer's Day
Hatate Himekaidou | To Youkai Mountain
The Petty Patrol Tengu
The Petty Patrol Tengu (2)
The Closed Eyes of Love
Exposed Minds
The Old Capital
Maid's Concerns (Sakuya's Point of View)
To Old Capital (Sakuya's Point of View)
Maid's Feelings (Sakuya's Point of View)
Last Word?
The Land of the Back Door
The Mischievous Princess
The Clash of Immortals
Meet the Watatsuki Sisters
A Date with a Rabbit (1)
A Date with a Rabbit (2) (Marisa's Point of View)
Our Dense Protagonist
Author's Message, Facts, Changes #3
Who are you?
Another Patchouli
Maid with a Blade
Different Gensokyo
The Dangerous Little Sister
*EXTRA* Who is Shun?
The Black Reimu
Death Dance (1)
Death Dance (2)
Life and Death
Back to Gensokyo
Maid in a Bad Mood
Butler vs Maid
The Magician Who Borrows
Before the Incident
The Maid-en
The Beginning of the Dream
Dream Incident (1)
Dream Incident (2)
He's my property (1) (Remilia's POV)
He's my property (2) (Remilia's POV)
The Head of the Scarlet Devil (Remilia's POV)
Warm-Up After Recovery
A Strange Welcome
Replaced
Lost
Facing Reality (1)
Facing Reality (2)
The Butler Residing in the Shrine (1)
The Butler Residing in the Shrine (2)
The Question
Flame of Hope (1)
Flame of Hope (2)
Nostalgia
That Time
Loyalty
Youkai of the Dusk
Fairy of the Ice
The Chinese Gatekeeper
Girl of Knowledge and Shade
The Maid
The Scarlet Devil
Epilogue

Fiery Destruction

251 9 2
By Yamizhou

The clash of our swords filled the air as Flandre and I engaged in a fierce battle.

"Isn't this fun?~ Isn't it?! Isn't it?!" she exclaimed gleefully, her attacks meeting mine with a flurry of strikes.

I gritted my teeth as I tried blocking her attacks, "Damn it... She's far more dangerous than the original!" I thought, my mind racing for a solution. In a desperate attempt to escape, I kicked open the door to my guest room and bolted out, running for my life.

"Running away~ Ehehehe~" Flandre's voice echoed behind me, filled with both amusement and disappointment. "You're no fun!" she summoned flaming swords from the air. With a pointed gesture, she commanded them to hover and descend upon me.

I swiftly turned around, using my own sword to parry and block the flaming swords, but some managed to graze my body, searing my flesh. "Hot!" I stepped back, panting heavily.

Glancing at Flandre, I noticed her calm demeanor, an unsettling contrast to the chaos and danger she unleashed. "She's so composed... too composed," I muttered, a sinking feeling settling in. It was as if I were merely a plaything in her hands.

"Oh? Done running?" Flandre chuckled, her tone dripping with amusement. In an instant, her flaming swords transformed into sinister black blades. ("Eternal Requiem - Royal Flush!") she swung her sword with immense force.

The air crackled with an overwhelming surge of energy. Without warning, a barrage of razor-sharp playing cards, infused with her chaotic and destructive magic, flew towards me.

Attempting to evade and parry, I found myself overwhelmed. Despite my best efforts, numerous cards struck true, leaving me wounded and vulnerable. "Ack..."

"Hehehe~ No fun... No fun!!" She shouted as she dashes forward and was about to swing me. Everything slowed down as I close my eyes and immediately whispered. ("Blood Sword: Scarlet Fang")

With the crimson-blood sword gleaming in my hand, I summoned my resolve and focused on defending against Flandre's onslaught.

Reacting swiftly, I managed to block her attack in the nick of time, using the momentum to deliver a powerful kick that knocked her back.

Seizing the opportunity, I unleashed a barrage of slash projectiles toward her, seeking to turn the tide of the battle.

She dodges the projectiles, "Ehehehe~ I knew you were different! Ahahahahaha!!~~"

Embracing the crimson-blood sword's energy, I pointed it toward her, (Scarlet Sign: Raining Tears.) Thousands of crimson spears, knives, and blades materialized in the sky above, casting an ominous shadow. With a deliberate motion, I directed my sword towards Flandre, commanding the arsenal above to strike.

A torrent of crimson projectiles surged forth, hurtling toward Flandre with extraordinary speed and precision.

"Ehehehe~ (Crimson Cataclysm - Scarlet Oblivion!)

Harnessing her immense power, Flandre unleashed a testament with her raw strength.

With a single fierce swing of her sword, she summoned a torrential wave of crimson energy that surged through the air, engulfing everything in its path. The walls start to crumble into fiery ruins.

My eyes widened as I witnessed the sheer power of her attack. "S-She's a monster," I thought to myself, my voice barely a whisper as I slowly stepped back feeling the intense pressure of her overwhelming strength.

"Hehehe~ What are you gonna do?~ Run away again?~"

Fear surged through my veins, threatening to overwhelm me. However, I gritted my teeth, refusing to succumb to despair. I took a firm stance, ready to face whatever came my way. "I won't run away, I will find a way to defeat you...!"

To my surprise, Flandre's eyes widened with a grin spreading across her face. She chuckled in amusement. "Human, I like your resolve~ I will come at you with all my might... and then cut you to pieces~"

As she leaped forward, poised to strike, I prepared to block her onslaught. But then, a voice called out, resonating through the air. "Sadly, resolve alone won't be enough..."

At that moment, a barrier materialized in front of me, shielding me from Flandre's imminent attack.

(Author Note: I'm sorry I didn't upload yesterday and so I uploaded 2 chapters today! Again, I'm very sorry!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.2K 24
| 𝖠 Subaru 𝖲đ–ē𝗄đ–ē𝗆đ–ē𝗄𝗂 𝗑 𝖱𝖾đ–ēđ–Ŋ𝖾𝗋 đ–Ĩđ–Ĩ | 𝘚𝘩đ˜Ļ'𝘴 đ˜Ĩđ˜Ē𝘧𝘧đ˜Ļđ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜¯đ˜ĩ 𝘧đ˜ŗ𝘰𝘮 đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ļ đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ𝘴đ˜ĩ. 𝘚𝘩đ˜Ļ 𝘸đ˜ĸđ˜´đ˜¯'đ˜ĩ 𝘭đ˜Ēđ˜Ŧđ˜Ļ đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ļ 𝘰đ˜ĩ𝘩īŋŊ...
375 18 15
This Story is about the boy that are adopted by Remilia Scarlet the owner of Scarlet Devil Mansion when he is in baby age, the journey start when he...
182K 4.1K 28
Warning: I'm sorry if the characters are a little OOC. Also this is more of a Shu x OC. -------- Yui has already been in the mansion with the Sakama...
22.1K 483 20
Our MC Yuki Kazuma, a normal high school student just moved to a new house. His parents have gone on an eternal honeymoon and his little sister is st...