A Hunters Daughter: Dean Winc...

By Cutthroat-Callisto

Y/n LaRosa, the daughter of Isabella LaRosa and Bobby Singer. She's a dragon shifter like her mother and a hu... More

Key and a bunch of other stuff
Cast
Chapter 1: Y/n LaRosa
A/n
Chapter 2: Road trip to Texas
Chapter 3: The meeting
Chapter 4: The amethyst dagger
Chapter 5: Not again
Chapter 6: Meeting again
Chapter 7: The hunt
Chapter 8: The bite
Chapter 9: Cas and Jack
Chapter 10: Dragon shifters
A/n
Chapter 11: Lover boy
Chapter 12: Allies or enemy's
A/n
Chapter 13: Beautiful
Chapter 14: The shift
Chapter 15: Donuts
Chapter 16: My everything
A/n
Chapter 18: Love
Chapter 19: Love pt:2
A/n
Chapter 20: Why'd you leave?
Chapter 21: My hunter
A/n: I need help
Chapter 22: The end...
BOOK 2!!!!

Chapter 17: 2 Angles and a Dragon

371 6 2
By Cutthroat-Callisto

Y/n's POV (the bunker)

So, it had been about four days since me and Dean started dating, and things were going amazingly. When we started dating, I could tell he was starting to open up to me more.

He was extremely clingy, and he was always touching me in some way. It didn't matter if he was simply holding my hand or had his whole body wrapped around me he was always close.

So when Sam told him that he found a case and that it was only a two-person job, Dean started pouting like a three-year-old.

"Dean, come on. You're only gonna to be gone for a few days. Nothing's gonna happen while you're gone." I said as I stopped making his and Sam's sandwiches.

He currently had both arms wrapped around my waist as his head was nuzzled into my neck.

"Hmm." He groaned, pulling me closer. I just sighed as I continued making the sandwich.

Once I finished, I put them in some sandwich bags and then put them in a cooler bag along with some chips and sodas.

And just as I finished, Sam walked in. He let out a chuckle as he saw his big brother still clinging to my waist.

"He still won't move?" Sam asked as he quirked a brow. I gave him a bitch face.

"What does it look like?" I sassed back. He chuckled again as he moved forward, taking Dean's bag and the lunch bag I made the both of them.

"I'll take these to the car and wait there. Thanks for the food." He said with a smile.

"You're welcome." I said. He walked out, shaking his head as he chuckled. I let out a sigh as I hung my head before turning around and facing my loving (almost too loving) boyfriend.

"Dean, baby, you and Sam need to get going." I said as I cupped my hands on his face, pulling his head up so I could look at his beautiful green eyes.

"But I don't wanna." He said as he stuck out his bottom lip. I smiled as I placed a light kiss on it.

"I get that. I really do, but you need to get going." I said with a warm look on my face.

"Hmmm." He groaned as he dropped his head onto my shoulder.

I smiled lightly as an idea made its way to my mind.

"Ok, how about this," I started as I patted his back lightly. "You go on this hunt with Sam, and when you get back, we can have a movie night with all the snacks and cuddles you want." I offered.

His head almost immediately popped up. "Realy?" He asked as a huge grin made its way to his face.

"Realy." I said with a smile. His eyebrow creased and his lips pursed in thought. After a few seconds, he looked back down at me.

"Ok, but you have to promise." He said his face completely serious.

"I promise." I said as I held up my pinky. He looked down at it before shaking his head.

I was slightly confused until he puckered his lips closing his eyes as he waited for me to seal the promise with a kiss.

A warm smile made its way to my face as I leaned in pressing my lips to his. The kiss was slow and loving and it warmed my heart to know that I could have something like this again.

I sighed to rid my head of the not-so-good thought in it, trying to revel in the warmth of Dean's lips on mine.

I slowly pulled away his lips chasing mine as I did.

"Alright lover boy, you need to get going now." I said as I pat his chest.

He let out a huff. "Fine." He said before kissing me once more. He pulled back with a satisfied smile before he made his way to the door.

"Love you, Angle."

When I finally registered what he said he was already gone. My eyes went so wide I could have sworn they were going to pop out of my head.

'Love you' those words echoed in my mind as I stood there for a solid five minutes before my thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

"Y/n?" I heard a small voice say. I turned towards it to see Jack standing at the door his hands behind his back.

"Hm?" I asked half-mindedly as I chewed on my bottom lip.

"Are you ok?" He asked concern lasing his soft voice.

"What? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Why? What's up?" I asked as I slowly came back to reality putting my previous thoughts in the back of my head for me to think about later.

"Um, I was wondering if you wanted to play Call of Duty with me. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I remembered you said you liked to play video games, so I just thought I'd ask." He rambled nervously.

I smiled at the young Nephilim. "I would love to play with you, Jack."

His face lit up with pure joy at my words. "Realy?" He asked. I nodded as I walked towards him.

"Lead the way." I said with a smile.

°°°

"I'm back." We heard from where we sat in the "Dean Cave" as Dean called it.

"In here!" I shouted back.

Currently, me and Jack sat on two of the three recliners as we played Call of Duty.

"Good shot." I congratulated Jack. His smile grew when I did.

Soon Cas came in through the door. "I got the pizza you asked for." He said. I looked over and sure enough there he stood with two pizza boxes in hand.

"Thanks, Cas. You want to join?" I asked as I moved my eyes back to the screen.

Without saying anything Cas just sat In the recliner on the left of me as Jack sat on my right.

"Yes!" Jack explained throwing his hands up in the air as we had just won the game.

I smiled as I looked over at him holding my hand in the air for a high-five. He looked over at me with a big smile as he haply accepted my high five.

"You did awesome Jack." I said. His smile grew with pride.

"Thanks. Oh, pizza." He said as his attention was quickly pulled to the pizza.

I chuckled lightly. "Yall want to watch a movie while we eat?" I asked. The two angles nodded with smiles.

I leaned forward grading the remote to turn on a movie. "How about... Hotel Transylvania?" I asked as I looked at them.

They both agreed although Cas was slightly confused never having seen the movie.

I played the movie before grabbing a plait and getting some pizza.

°°°

Once the movie finished I looked over to see Jack sound asleep. A tired warm smile made its way to my face.

"I'll get him to bed you go get some rest." Cas said. I looked up at him before nodding.

"Yeah, you're probably right." I said as I got up from the recliner.

Once I got to my room I changed into my pjs and got in bed. As I lay there in bed those three words made their way back into my head...

"Love you, Angle."

×××

Here you go another chapter. You're welcome.

OK, so my birthday is exactly a week from today so I will hopefully update then or maybe before then idk.

Anyway, I hope you have an awesome rest of your day or night, bye weirdos.

(Love you my little nuggets🥰💚)

Word count: 1286

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 17K 115
Book 1 " Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they were once before." Elen...
151K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...
25K 580 17
After Y/n is raised by her father figure, Bobby, she learns how to hunt. After being in the business for eighteen years, she meets Bobby's other 'chi...
174K 5.7K 41
Y/N was a civilian who lived a pretty straight-forward, boring, apple-pie lifestyle. She was incredibly smart...in fact, despite her being so young...