Her Secret

By _dat_one_girl_

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared... More

Important Disclaimers
Character Aesthetics
1|End of Discussion
2|Some Man Giving Orders
3|Bridal Shower
4|Kiss Your Bride
5|Wedding Reception
6|My New Normal
7|Rules
8|Sebastian
9|Not the End
10|New Friend
11|Blood
12|A Little Freedom
13|Murderer
14|Attempted Murder
15|A Disaster
16|Loveless Marriage
17|Ballet
18|Isabella
19|Baby Steps
21|His Way
22|The Ball
23|Even More Secrets
24|Tired of Me
25|A Goddess
26|One Sided
27|Toddler Steps
28|Avoidance
29|Her First Date
30|His First Date
31|In Love
32|All On Me
33|Keep It Together
34|Fear Triumphs Desire
35|Done Being Nice
36|Work it Out
37|Best Feeling
38|Growing Feeling
39|Changing
40|Prepare for War
41|Wrong or Right?
42|Private Plane
43|The Honeymoon
44|His Story
45|Backshots
46|Elianna Mariano
47|The Big Reveal
48|His Office
49|Luca
50|Time for Revenge
51|Prepare for Landing
52|Grow Old Together
53|Revenge
54|Best Family
Epilogue
His Secret
Emilia's Book Out Now

20|Sexy Kittens

186K 4.9K 3.1K
By _dat_one_girl_

Enzo's POV

All the employees halted from their various tasks as I walked into the warehouse.

I ignored all their greetings and walked straight to my office in the back.

I had an office in every location. I was very keen on organization.

I need to know what is happening at all times or else I will feel disturbed.

When I reached to my office, I pulled off this stupid white shirt that Seb forced me to wear.

How does me wearing some shirt saying I heart trees help the environment?

It was stupid. All of it was.

The only reason I'm still doing this is because of mom. She went crazy over this shit.

I was never into gardening. I preferred going out with dad to do his rounds.

It had made me feel grown and like I was in charge.

Little did I know the weight it would come with.

I pulled a plain, black T-shirt over my head and poured myself a drink.

I really hated this day.

Mom used to make her birthday such a big thing. All the family would come over and we would laugh and dine like we were in some kind of happy ending movie.

Now everyone was dead.

I am going to kill Romano. I can't wait for that day.

I have been imagining that day over and over in my head.

He is going to get a slow and painful death.

I smiled as I played images of him begging me for mercy.

He thinks I am nothing. He thinks he took away everything from me. He thinks I am still that helpless boy from years ago but I am going to prove him wrong.

I am going to get my revenge.

I wish I could kill him right now but I can't. I have to stick to the plan. I have to get strong enough.

Little by little I am building an empire and when I strike, he won't know what hit him.

Thanks to De Luca for giving me ownership of everything he has, including his daughter, I'm even closer to my goal.

I took a sip of my scotch as I thought about her.

She is a challenge but I won't let her get in my way.

When she held my hand today, I knew what she was doing. She was plotting something against me. I know it.

She acts like she is all innocent but I know what kind of women she is.

I went through the same thing with Francesca but I won't let Elianna fool me the way Francesca did.

Fool me once that's fine but fool me twice? That is never going to happen.

Elianna will never get close to me. I won't allow it.

I sometimes regret agreeing to marry her.

Sebastian claims that it will be a good look for me so people can start believing that I am a good and family friendly man.

I hate the world that I have to live in.

Why should I pretend to act happy and friendly when I am not. I don't want to be.

My parents did that and look where that got them.

Anyone who says that their life is all puppies and rainbows is lying. They are hiding something.

Sebastian keeps telling me to give Elianna a chance but I can't.

She tried to kill me for crying out loud.

Not so innocent now? Huh?

She knew her plan would have fallen through so she pretended like she wanted to save me.

I was pissed for the rest of that week but then I found it funny.

Imagine if all those years of me struggling and working to reach where I am would have went down the drain all because my wife fed me something I was allergic to.

And after that Sebastian still wants me to trust her?

Never.

I opened the brown envelope and took out the report Henry sent me about the harbour.

The harbour was my top earner and that is thanks to Henry.

I met Henry early on when I was trying to get my shit together and from ever since, he has never switched sides.

Loyalty. That is what I like.

Something like that is hard to fine nowadays.

My parents thought they found it but they were terribly wrong.

I can't trust Henry fully. I want to but I just can't. I would never forgive myself if my judgement was wrong about him.

For Sebastian now, he is a different story.

He knew me before all this.

He was the only thing that kept me going back then.

He was my only friend. That man used to follow me everywhere. I was hungry? He was already looking for places to go get food. I wanted to go for a walk? Seb already had on his shoes.

That man is my brother. I trust him completely.

If I was to ever find out I was wrong about him, I would give up.

I will accept my fate.

That would means that I really was not meant to win in this world.

I smiled at the profit we made on this report. It was twice more than last month.

Mom and dad use to use the hardware store as a front for money laundering.

Three years ago, Henry brought the idea of drug trade to me.

It wasn't my cup of tea but I gave him the green light anyways and business has been booming.

I finished my glass and stood up.

By now I was calm.

Elianna claimed that I was making people feel uneasy but I was not. I was just being myself...just with a little anger.

I just really hate this day and I guess I made it show a little.

Everything seemed fine down here and I think I was calm enough to go home to deal with the stress Elianna gives me.

...

I stopped when I reached the gates of the property.

"Open up, Antonio," I told the security. I was ready to go sleep.

"One minute, boss!" He shouted as he ran to my window.

"What?" I asked and he handed me a package and an envelope.

"Delivery came in today. I was going to bring them up when my shift ended. The letter is for you and the package is for your wife."

"Thanks," I said and he ran to open the gate.

I sped into the yard and parked my car with the others.

I grabbed the envelope and package and made my way inside the house.

The both packages are mine. Not mine and Elianna's.

I decided to open the envelope first. I'll open the package in front of Elianna to make it clear that what's hers is mine.

I froze when I read the first time.

A note from Francesca.

I know that you aren't speaking to me but I know what day today is. Don't take your built up anger on others. Just do the deep breaths like we practiced.

Love you always- Francesca

I suddenly started to feel weak after reading her unexpected message.

I closed my eyes and took those deep breaths before shoving the paper in my pocket.

All the pain I've drowned started to resurface.

I marched through the hallway.

"Go home, Luca," I said drily before slamming the bedroom door shut behind me.

She instantly sat up from laying down on the bed in her dress shirt and shorts which revealed those sexy thighs of hers.

Why does she have to be so hot?

"You scared me," she said as she laid back down and texted on that stupid phone.

I regret giving her back. She was on that thing 24/7. I swear I'll take it away again.

I threw the package on the bed and read who it was from.

"Who the hell is 'Sexy Kitties'?" I shouted angrily at her.

She sat back up and looked at the name before dying of laughter.

I didn't find anything funny.

I grabbed her. "Answer me. Who are they and how they did find our address?"

"Sexy kitties is a dumb name my friends and I call each other," she laughed but that wasn't funny.

"That's childish," I said.

"It's just a joke we made," she said as she stopped laughing.

I let go of her.

"How did they know our address? Did you give them it?"

I needed to know. We could be compromise right now. I haven't even met these so called 'Sexy Kitties' as yet. I don't know their backgrounds.

"No," she said.

"What?" I shouted.

"We share our locations with each other so they must have gotten it from that."

"What!?" I shouted even louder. "Elianna, are you stupid? We'll be exposed like that!"

I looked at the package. "What is in here?"

"I don't know," she said with tears gathering in her eyes and I rolled my eyes.

She was so weak. She was crying because I talked some sense into her?

Why did I marry this woman before assessing her?

I grabbed the package and tore off the wrapper.

There could be a bomb or death threat in here.

I don't like these Sexy Kitties. They might be dangerous.

I opened the top of the box and blinked twice to see if I was seeing right.

Inside of the box was lingerie. A red, lace bra with a matching lace panty to be exact and handcuffs.

I choked on air when I read the note.

Show your man who's boss.

She closed the box, clearly embarrassed. "Are you happy now?"

I cleared my throat to clear the awkwardness between us but it didn't help.

I believe I made it worse.

"Just turn off your location or I'll take away your phone again," I said before rushing out the bedroom.

Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 228 17
π•―π–†π–‘π–Žπ–†π– π•¬π–Œπ–”π–˜π–™π–Ž Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
3M 58.7K 44
COMPLETEDβœ… Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
2.5M 58K 81
Mia Fiore has been running from dangerous men for half her life. Now that she's focused on a fashion career and finally reuniting with her brother, i...
4M 121K 52
When an Italian Mafia Boss, Enzo, gets stabbed whilst doing business in London, he just so happens to go into a London hospital, where he sees the mo...