The Band || Jjk Men x F Reader

By D4rk_S0ul09

"What are you complaining about now Gojo?" Nanami asked, massaging his temple. "We need a lady in the band... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 24

215 10 2
By D4rk_S0ul09

Sindreaquiri's POV

I groaned softly as I slowly opened my eyes, flinching as I saw Naoya smiling widely. "N-naoya?" I asked unsure as my sight is still blurry. "Hmm? Yes my princess?" He answered smiling, I slowly sat up in bed as I looked at him and even poked his cheeks to make sure it was him. "You're really here.." I said smiling, I did miss him.

He's my partner in making Nanami and the others mad. Well mostly in him, they don't really get mad at me. "Hmm... Hey you two eat up." Suguru suddenly said from outside making me and Naoya both turn our heads outside the tent, to see Suguru holding a plate. "Goodie! Boy I'm hungry!" Naoya said as he helped me stand up, I was standing still and he stared at me puzzled.

Suguru stared at the two of us too, he sighs as he walked towards me and he carried me bridal style. He sat on a wooden chair and made me sit on his lap, whispering. "I'm sorry, I was too rough." He said, yes we did it in the falls but after that. He took me in the tent and we did any position he can think of, I'm telling you he's a beast.

"Hmm~ is this for me?" Naoya asked as he was about to grab the plate full of bacon, eggs benedict, and pancakes. "Move away, it's for sin." Suguru said as he slapped Naoya's hand away. I smirked at Naoya as I happily ate what Suguru prepared for me as Naoya was glaring at me. "You act like a brat." Suguru pointed out as he was playing with my hair.

"Eh?! Why are you being an ass!" Naoya hissed, raising his middle finger at Suguru. "You're not you when you're hungry." Suguru said as he gave Naoya some Avocado toast. "This is all I got?!" Naoya said. "You're being bitchy right now." Suguru said again making Naoya glare at him and me laugh loudly.

_______

"Where are we going~" I asked Naoya as we're now in his car. "Hmm~ somewhere~" he said smiling as he put on my seatbelt. I pouted my lips lightly, he smiled as he kissed my cheeks. "So impatient~ just wait~" he said as he held my hand as he started to drive. "Hmm~ did you miss me princess?" He asked, as he had his eyes on the road. I puffed my cheeks lightly. "Of course~ I missed you all." I said as I traced his palm with my fingers.

He smiled at my answer, I stilled as he parked in a coffee shop. "I heard from your parents you love coffee, so I thought about it and realized you also love food so much. So our date will be-" "A FOOD TRIP!" I said excitedly. He chuckled at my excitement and nodded his head. He leaned in and took off my seatbelt, before going out the car and going to the other side and opening my door.

"Come on, princess. Hope you have an empty stomach, because we'll be full when we finish our foodtrip date." He said smiling, I nodded my head as I held his hand, walking with him towards the coffee shop. As we walked in we were greeted with a coffee scent aroma, making me smile widely. Me and Naoya sat on the table as a waiter approached us. "Can we try one of everything?" Naoya suddenly said,Yet I didn't complain. I love food!

The waiter was hesitant yet nodded his head before leaving us. "So how's your date with Choso?" He asked, he seemed excited to know everything. I smiled at him as I thought about our amusement park date. "Well.... He tried to be brave and that's enough." I said smiling softly. "Did he pass out?! Did he vomit?! Did he turn so pale?!" He asked excitedly, he was holding my hand that was on my table as he looked straight at my eyes.

It was sparkling with excitement. "Well... He just turned pale and asked for rest every time we finished one ride." I said, smiling at him. He burst out laughing like he was expecting it. "Don't tease him though, I appreciate his efforts!" I said, making him smile and nod his head. "Ma'am, Sir. We'll be serving your meals one at a time." The waiter informed, giving us a plate with waffles and some maple syrup. Also one caramel Macchiato with two straws.

Me and Naoya shared it as we are eating there's this couple in front of us that seems to be fighting, making me and Naoya look at each other as we eat yet we eavesdrop on their conversation. "You have the guts to cheat knowing your dick is small?" What the lady said made Naoya cough and choke on his waffle, making me cover his mouth since the couple arguing looked at us.

I was guiding Naoya to drink some caramel macchiato. "I couldn't help it." The man replied, making me scoff at his reply as Naoya finally calmed down. "You couldn't help it? Have some shame you're already small in that department and you couldn't be loyal?" The lady said savagely, making me smile as I ate my waffles. Naoya on the other hand was turning red as he tried to stop his laughter.

As we listened and continued to eat everything that's on the menu, we're also having a live show scene in front of us. As the lady got up and the guy tried to follow her, she slapped him on the cheeks hardly making me and Naoya flinch. But I didn't flinch when she kicked his balls, Naoya flinched though, choking out the coffee he's trying. "Off.... 1000/10." I whispered at Naoya, who looked horrified.

As the lady walked out the man was still holding his baby maker, making me grimaced as me and Naoya finished our food. "If you ever wanna break up with me, which I won't allow of course, but please don't kick my balls." He said, looking at me with fearful eyes. Making me laugh softly, pinching his cheeks. "No promises, love you~" I said playfully, as I got up.

We continued our day visiting every famous restaurant, to simple street food. Well, this date will always end up with me being full.

_________

Me and Naoya stared at each other as we arrived in a private park. "Picnic?" Naoya said as he pulled a basket from the backseat. "Hell yeah!" I happily said as we walked through the park, already seeing a blanket set. Making me arch a brow looking at him suspiciously. "Made the boys do it." He said smiling sheepishly as he guided me to sit on the blanket, covering a white towel on my thighs since I'm wearing a dress.

"Hmm~ how did you convince them to do it?" I asked, as he laid his head in my lap. I smiled as I played with his hair, caressing it softly as he looked at me as I did. "Well, we all promised to help each other out when it comes to you." He said, smiling as he placed a strawberry against my lips as I parted my lips taking a bite of it as he smiled as he's watching me.

"Taste good right?" He said, arching a brow I just hummed softly in response. Nodding my head before leaning down and kissing his lips, he was about to kiss back when I pulled away, smiling cheekily before answering. "Yet, it does." I said, leaving him looking at me stunned as I smiled playfully continuing to take a bit of the strawberry he is feeding me.

I smiled as I placed a grape against his lips as he gladly parted his lips, biting the grapes yet he still managed to tease me by licking my finger lightly. Making me flick his forehead as he chuckled. "What's wrong? Can't handle a little lick, princess?" He teased. I arched my brow at him lightly, being a competitive person I am sometimes. I took that as a challenge.

"I'm pretty sure I can handle licks pretty well." I said, smirking at him as I saw how his eyes flashed with desire and how his cheeks blushed. "S-such a tease." He said almost stuttering as he sat up on the blanket beside me. Making me laugh softly as I eat some strawberries looking at the almost setting sun. "What's wrong, Naoya? Can't handle a little teasing. Though, I'm calling this a simple banter." I teased poking his cheeks repeatedly.

That is slowly blushing as he looked down at his lap, trying to think of a response. As he did, I'm happily smiling as I won our little game. Happily celebrating with my strawberries as I heard a soft pop, making me turn to see Naoya opening a bottle of champagne. "Hmm? Fancy." I teased, as he playfully rolled his eyes slowly leaning towards me and kissing my lips passionately, before biting my lower lip as he slightly pulled away. "Shut up, princess. This little teasing of yours might get you in trouble." He whispered against my lips.

His movements left me stunned as he smirked at my reaction. "Can't handle a little teasing?" He mocked, making me glare at him lightly. "That wasn't teasing! That was a threat." I said, making his smirk turned to a grin. "Hmm? How could me saying a response to your action be a threat, princess?" He asked as he sipped on some champagne.

"I can feel it..." I answered, looking away as my cheeks heat up. I was blushing like crazy, I heard him hum softly in response, gasping as I felt him held my chin making me look at him. "Don't look away, I wanna see that pretty eyes of yours as I talk to you." He said, as he was smiling, making me blush even more as I was speechless.

He leaned towards me, still holding my chin as he stared straight at my eyes. "You love us, yes." He said, he wasn't asking I can feel it. I slowly nodded my head in response, making him click his tongue. "Words, princess." He said, making my lip part slightly to form a word. "Y-yes I do.." I said slightly stuttering as he smiled. "You belong to us, yes." He said, stating facts rather than asking. "Y-yes you do." I said, making him smile as he pecked my lips.

"Good girl." He praised, as he cupped my cheeks caressing it with my thumb as he was looking at me. Like he's memorizing every detail of my face making me blush. "You know we love you, with all our heart. Yes?" He said, this time he's asking. I slowly nodded my head biting my lower lip slightly before answering in a whisper. "Yes... I do.." I answered.

He smiled as he kiss my forehead. "We'll do anything for you, do you know that?" He asked, as I let out a soft sigh as I nodded my head. "Yes.." I answered, he hummed softly as he kiss my forehead once again. "I love you, we all do." He said, as his kisses moved to the tip of my nose. Making me smile softly in his action. "Well... I love you all too." I said, I felt him let out a shaky sigh as he chuckled.

"God... That felt good hearing you say that." He said, like he's amazed as he hugged me tightly. Pulling me close to him as he kiss the top of my head, placing it on his shoulder as his stromg arms wrapped around me. Making me let out a sigh of relief as I snuggled myself against him, feeling him rub my back. We're both silent yet it's a comfortable type of silence, I draw small circles against his chest as he continued to rub my back.

"We're always gonna love you." He whispered, before kissing my lips passionately.

___________

Apologies for the late update.
Got busy irl, (┬┬_┬┬)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 21.4K 55
gojo satoru x f! reader โ I'll lower the debt as long as you spread your legs for me, darling โž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
1.8M 72.2K 50
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ฎ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค...โž Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
1.4K 79 7
Jujutsu Kaisen x Female Reader [AU Mafia] What makes y/n so special? Why does everyone want to get their hands on her? First it was some bitchy demon...
16.6K 699 12
โ๐’๐Ž ๐„๐€๐†๐„๐‘ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐„, ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜?โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ You and Yuji have shared a close friendship since the beginning of Jujutsu Un...