Mafia's Cute CEO [Taekook]

By kim_neonshii

Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most... More

Intro
Character Intro
1. The Cold CEO
2. Bunny
3. Old Shit
4. V
5. The Meeting
6. Past
7. Took My Heart Away
8. Appa
9. The Business Proposal
10. Tae Tae Hyungie
11. The Wedding
12. Wedding Night
13. The Morning After
14. Mr. J
15. Tease
16. Kidnapped
17. Revealed
18. Make Him Jealous
19. Sleepy
20. Explanation
21. Naughty bunny(M)
22. Who are you?
23. Meet Him
24. Mr. Kim Daehyun
25. It's Time(M)
26. Anger
27. I Love You
28. Feared
29. Cold again
30. Wake up
31. Sorry
32. My Life
33. Revealed pt.2
34. Idiot Tiger
35. Harder (M)
36. Emotions
37. Bored
38. Phone
39. Punishment (M)
40. Mafia
41.What?!
42. Pregnant?
43. Innocent
44. Blowjob (M)
45. Love or Lust
46. Big
47. Company and its terms
48. I missed you (Slight M)
49. So.....?
50. A Gift?
51. Cheated!
Guess what?
52. Forgave
53. Looking for this?
54. Search her
55. It can't be
56. I Trust You
57. Blood
58. Blushing Bunny
59. How Dare You!
60. That was Hot
61. Rough Night
63. It Was Her
63. Awkward
64. Find Her!
65. Caught You Witch
cute<3
66. A Fool
67. Breakfast
68. Baby's Name
69. Kidding
70. Daddy's Boy
71. Happy Ending
💚Epilogue(1/2)💜
New story
Special Chapter (1/2)
Special Chapter (2/2)

💚Epilogue(2/2)💜

5K 169 85
By kim_neonshii

Friday
7 p.m.

"Today Jimin Hyung said that he wants Yeonjun to have a little vacation with him and Yoongi Hyung." Jungkook informed Taehyung after coming out of the shower, sitting beside him on the bed.

"So? I think it's good bun. Cub should spend some time with his uncles too." Taehyung replied while doing his work in his laptop, having his full attention towards the pouty male beside.

"But...... handling him is not easy." Jungkook said, having a cute pout adoring his rosy lips.

Taehyung chuckled and closes his laptop, keeping it aside and looking at his cute bunny.

"I think you should..... Jimin and Yoongi Hyung wants to adopt a child and maybe sending Yeon to them for some days will help them know what parenting is."

Jungkook gave a look of thinking before he shakes his head.

"Nope. Not Yeon. He is quite naughty and he will distur- no, trouble them a lot." Jungkook explained dramatically.

"Just say that you don't want him to stay out of your sight Koo.." Taehyung said with a small smile.

"Nope. It's not that.......... okay, maybe somewhere it is." Jungkook groans and moves towards Taehyung, sitting on his lap and placing his head on his shoulder.

"I am confused Hyungie...... should I let him go or not.... what if he troubles hyung.... what if they didn't understand what he wants.... what if he makes a fuss.... what if they will get scared of parenting... what if he-"

"Shhh Kookie. You think a lot. Don't worry your pretty brain over this and let Yeonjun go for his small vacation. Maybe he will enjoy it... he will like his new environment..... he will like his uncles.... he will have new experiences-"

"You do realise that our son is just 10 months old infant right?"

"Shhh you are just overthinking.... just rest for sometime hmm." Taehyung said while slowly massaging younger's scalp who sighs in content but suddenly widens his eyes and jumps out of the bed, leaving a dumbfounded Taehyung behind.

"What are you doing?"

"Preparing Yeonie's bag as Hyung will be here by 8 to pick him up." Jungkook said while taking out and putting Yeonjun's clothes and necessities in his small luggage.

Taehyung gave a disbelieving look in return.

"Does he still have his mood swings or something?" He muttered to himself while looking at his husband.

He sighs before he opens his laptop again and starts doing his work.

Till the time he was done, he heard the main doorbell rang.

"I will see it." He informs and moved down, opening the door and welcoming Jimin inside.

"Yo Tae what's up?"

"Nothing much... but a piece of advice for you. You are going to get a big lecture from Kookie on how you should take care of Yeonjun properly in a few minutes."

"Should I feel scared?"

"No..... but make sure that Yeonjun doesn't feels lonely. He sleeps atleast 3 times a day so make sure of that. He loves banana milk a lot so if he makes a fuss give it to him, he will stop. He is sensitive to strong smell so make sure of that too. He doesn't like any cartoon rather than baby shark so make sure of that too and if necessary than act and dance like that animated shark."

Jimin gave Taehyung a look of disbelief.
Taehyung shruggled his shoulders before he continues.

"If you try to feed him than make sure that he does not eat anything spicy."

"I know Tae. He is a baby and plus he is your son-"

"Whatever and yea make sure to keep your maids away from him, he personally doesn't likes to be around females. Don't forget to take him out for his evening walk on his walker everyday. And last but not the least, enjoy your vacation."

"I feel like I am taking him away from you both for a whole year."

"Oh no you can't. I am letting you to take him with you for weekends and it is more than enough." Taehyung said with a big smile.

Seems like his father side is showing up a lot.

Jimin sighed and sat down on the sofa with a huff.

"Yea yea. You and your possessive as-"

"No dirty talk in my house when Yeonjun is here." Taehyung spoke strictly.

"Comeon dude you must be kidding me." Jimin huffed, looking cute that it made Taehyung to laugh at his friend's silliness.

"BTW, thanks though." He spoke with a small smirk.

"Huh?"

"Because of you... me and my bunny can finally have some time for ourself." Taehyung spoke with a smile which looked anything but innocent.

"I know bitc-"

"AHMM?"

"I mean bish. Now give me my cute nephew so I can take him already." Jimin said with puppy eyes, trying to coax Taehyung who sighs and nodded.

"I will be right back." He says and moves up, going to his room to see if Jungkook is done or not.

"You done Koo?"

"Yea Hyung...... but now comes the main task. We have to wake Yeonjun up." Jungkook said while eyeing Yeonjun's stuff to see if he has forgotten anything or not, having both of his hands placed on the either side of his waist.

"He is sleeping till now?"

"It's normal for him to sleep for 3 hrs in the evening.... but now we have to wake him up." Jungkook sighs and moves towards his son's crib who was sleeping peacefully, having both of his fists cutely clenched around his blue shark blanket.

"I don't wanna wake him up."

"But we have too bun."

"But he looks soo cute and peaceful..."

"We can't possibly send him with Jimin while he is sleeping, he will create a fuss when he will wake up."

"Right.." Jungkook bends down on his knees and slowly moves his hand forward, softly caressing Yeonjun's cheek to wake him.

"Wake up Yeonie... look.. mumma is here... today you are going on a small vacation..... wake up my little tiger..." Yeonjun squirmed and shifts, finding a different angle to sleep more comfortably.

Jungkook sighs and look towards Taehyung.... who was making a funny face for some reason?

"Hyung I can't-"

"ACHHOOOO!!!"

"Uwahhhhhhh!!!"

Jungkook makes a done face.

"Thanks Hyung." He said sarcastically and turns towards crying Yeonjun.

"Shh shh... it was dadda cub. No need to feel scared... shh." He comforts, having the baby in his arms as he slowly pats his back in a comforting manner while slowly bouncing him in an attempt to make him quiet.

"Shhh shh Yeonjun is a strong boy. He is very brave right Junie." Yeonjun clenched his fists tightly around Jungkook's shirt, trying to be as close as possible to him in order to feel safe.

"Shhhh...." Jungkook tries and fails.

"What happened Jungkook?" Jimin asks while entering inside the room, feeling worried when he heard Yeonjun's cry.

"Nothing hyung... he was sleeping but got scared from a large noise*giving a side eye to Taehyung who gives puppy eyes in return* and is crying now." Jungkook explained, still bouncing Yeonjun slightly to make him stop crying.

"M' sorry cub. Dadda is sorry. Please forgive him and stop crying bubba.... dadda promise that he will buy you lots of new pulshies...." Taehyung spoke softly to the wailing kid who didn't stops crying even for a second.

"Shh Yeon.. see.. dadda is saying sorry.. please forgive him hmmm..." Jungkook tried.

"Can I hold him Kook?" Jimin asked with a concerned face.

Jungkook gave a confused look before he slowly nodded and passes him to Jimin, who cries more to be away from his mumma.

"Shhh Jun... look who is here, uncle Chim! See he even bought you your favourite candy!" Jimin said and took out a candy from his pocket, unwrapping it and showing it to the boy who immediately stops crying after seeing it.

Jimin smirked proudly and gives the gummy candy to the boy who takes it, stretching and playing with it.

"How did" Jungkook started

"You did that?" Taehyung completed

"It's Min Jimin's style bishes." Jimin spoke proudly.

"Now, should I take him or you have anything else left to do?"

"Ahmmm.... you can take him." Jungkook said, still shocked that Jimin was able to manage his bratty son.

"You don't have anything to say bun?"

"Oh I know your father side must have already done it." Jungkook sassed back, coming out of his shocked state and moves towards Jimin.

"Bye Yeonie... enjoy your little vacation and don't trouble Chim uncle too much." He said and pecks his forehead, making the child to smile a toothy grin back.

"Bye Hyung. Best of luck to you."

They see off both the males and comes back into there room.

Jungkook lays down on the bed stretching his muscles, feeling tired.

"I am sleeping."

"Oh you are not bun.." Taehyung spoke darkly, closing the door and coming towards Jungkook.
And to say that Jungkook didn't understand the intention behind his tone would be an absolute lie.....

"Ah-ahmm Hyung.... let's talk tommorow huh! Let's sleep." He said and covered himself with the huge fluffy blanket but yelped when it was removed immediately.

He looked above, only to see Taehyung hovering over him, having his hands placed on the either side of his head.

"You think you can escape me bunny?" Taehyung asked lowly, making Jungkook to almost
(a/n:-keyword almost.
Readers:- noted!)
Almost moan from the god damn voice.

"I-I.."

"Bad bunnies gets punished..... don't you know bun?" Taehyung slowly licked and bites younger's sensitive neck, making him whimper under him in submission.

"But today....... I wanna try something new with you so you are free from the punishment." Taehyung chuckled darkly when he saw how a big bunny smile formed on his husband's feature on the mention of his punishment getting cancelled.

"Now be like a good bunny you are and remove every single piece of your clothes till the time I am back." Taehyung commanded to which Jungkook nodded.

"I need words Jungkook."

"Ye-yes Hyung."

He moved and got out of the bed, opening one of the lower drawer of the dressing table and taking out some stuffs from it.

He smirked when he got what he wanted and turned, seeing his husband in the middle of the bed, sitting in his naked glory.

"Obedient much huh?" Taehyung moves towards Jungkook who shivered, feeling the dark and powerful glare he received from his husband.

"Your safe word bun?"

"Re-red..."

Taehyung hummed and moved, taking younger in harsh yet lustful kiss, making his naked back to come in contact with the soft mattress from the roughness

Taehyung hummed in satisfaction when he felt those soft, pillowy lips getting connected with his.

He moved his hand down which was placed on his husband's thin waist to his soft and fluffy butt, groping and smacking it, making younger to moan loudly, giving Taehyung chance to thrust his tongue in to deepen the kiss more.

Jungkook loved every single bit of it. How Taehyung controls him and devours him each time as if it was there first.

Taehyung slowly left those delicate lips with a 'pop', which were now red and swallowed from the harsh sucking and biting.

He attacked his jawline, sucking and biting, leaving a trail of numerous hickies till his collarbone, making the younger to moan and whimper loudly from the sensation, having his hands tightly clenching over the bedsheets while having toes curled in from them pleasure.

Till the time he was done till marking his navel, Jungkook was already hard, feeling his high near as Taehyung purposely sucked his sensitive spots more.

"Hyu-hyung I-I-" but just as he felt like coming, Taehyung stopped and sat straight, making the younger to whine in annoyance from the dry orgasm.

"Hyungie why?!" Jungkook whinned to which Taehyung chuckled darkly.

"Patience bun.... you will get what you want if you will listen to Hyung hmm..." Taehyung's deep and dominant tone made something within Jungkook to obey him as he muttered a small 'okay' with teary eyes.

"Now close your eyes Jungkook... Hyung wanna try something on you. Be a good boy and obey him." Taehyung spoke to which the younger obeyed immediately, feeling excited to know what his dom has brought.

Taehyung moved his arm towards the nightstand where he kept the stuff and took one of it.

"Remember bun... use your safe word if you don't like anything, let Hyung know what you feel hmm."

"Yes hyung."

Jungkook patiently waited but raised his eyebrow questionably when he felt a silky ribbon like cloth being wrapped around his eyes.

"Wha-what's this Hyung."

"Shhh... just wait bun... you will enjoy this."He spoke and he did further.

Jungkook felt Taehyung holding both of his hands and positioning them above his head. He felt the cold feeling of metal around his wrist and soon heard a 'click' sound from above.

He tried to move his arms but felt restricted as they were tied to the bed's headboard, making him realise that Taehyung handcuffed him.

"I wanna feel you hyung!" He whinned and tried to free his hands but was unable to do so.

"This is fun, having the world's coldest and arrogant CEO under me, begging to touch me while looking so helpless is something admirable, isn't it Mr. Kim Jungkook." Jungkook moaned, feeling more needy for Taehyung's touch.

"Touch me Hyung. Pleaseeee..... I want to feel you. Your bunny is begging you Hyung...."

"Bunny will get what he want..... but not now..."

Taehyung slowly moved down, kissing and licking younger's navel who whimpered at the feeling.

"Ahhhhh hyungggg....."

He slowly moved down, kissing each part of his husband's body as an appreciation, making him moan lowly at the divine feel.

"You are so beautiful Bun..... soo cute, soo innocent, soo adorable but just for me..... only I can see this side of yours. Only I can see you like this, offering all of yourself to me. You are mine remember that." Taehyung groaned, making younger to let out a small sob in desperation.

"Yes hyung. M' all yours. Only you are the one who can see me like this....." Taehyung hummed in satisfaction before he dived in again and gave some attention to his husband's cock which was standing straight, having a deep angry red colour over while having precum spread over the head.

"Looks like your little friend needs a little help here bun." Taehyung chuckled darkly and wrapped his hand around younger's neglected cock, slowly stroking it while massaging and smearing the precum over the tip from his thumb. Jungkook moaned loudly and arched his back, felling the corner of his blindfold getting wet from his tears.

"Aghh ahmmmm....... ahh ahhh ahhhh....."

he moaned deliciously from the movements, making Taehyung satisfied when he heard his husband's beautiful moans which was not less than a melodious music for him.

Jungkook chocked on his own moan when he felt heat around his dick.

"Hyuuunnnnggggg ahhhhh!" 

Taehyung hummed, skilfully roaming his tongue around younger's manhood, giving him the best blowjob he can give.

It was not long before Jungkook felt his high near again, making him to arch his back more as he tried to thrust his hips more into Taehyung's mouth to have more friction.

"Hyunngghhh I am going to cum ahh!" He announced

Taehyung hummed, sending vibrations to younger's dick who moaned at the sensation but before he could cum he left with a 'pop' sound.

"That was soo good bun." Taehyung chuckled, having a small smirk playing on his lips as he eyes the sobbing male under him.

"Hyu-hyung.. why d-did you d-o that...." Jungkook chockes and sobs, feeling too oversensitive from the two continual orgasm denial.

"Don't worry bun... you will get what you want.." Taehyung slowly and affectionately pecks younger's swollen lips. He removes his clothes and moved towards the nightstand to grab a condom.

"No Hyung... I wanna feel you.." Jungkook spoke when he heard a packet getting teared sound.

"But bun.... I don't wanna get you pregnant again, not after seeing in how much pain you were during Yeonjun's delivery... I can not bear to lose you Jungkook." Taehyung spoke sincerely, feeling worried.

Jungkook bites his lower lip in nervousness before he slowly spoke...

"Few days ago..... Yeji called me and told that during the surgery....... a com-complication occurred due to which...."

"Due to which?"

Jungkook inhaled a deep breath and spoke
"Due to which.... they had to remove my part because of which I could get pregnant.... which means I am just a normal male now....."
Taehyung widened his eyes in shock from the confession.

"Why didn't she told us after the surgery?"

"She told that it was the time when we were expierencing the feeling of being parents and she didn't wanted to ruin the moment soo...."

Jungkook waited but any response didn't came from Taehyung until...

"Are ok Koo?"

"Huh?"

"Are ok with this...."

Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yeonjun is more than enough for me Hyung.... I am happy with having only one child cause he is the symbol of our love...." Jungkook truthfully.

"But are you ok Hyung.... you always told that you wanted to have 5 kids..." Jungkook asked nervously.

Taehyung smiled and spoke.
"I told you that because I wanted to have a big family back then...... but when the time of your delivery came, I got scared and worried for the first time in my life when I saw in how much pain you were in.... on that day only I ought to myself that I will never get you pregnant. I love you a lot Jungkook and I can't bear to see you in pain." Taehyung spoke with a genuine smile.

"Plus... my cub and his mumma is more than enough to have as a family. A family is not made with the number of members in it but from the amount of love and respect each member have for each other and.. you and Yeonjun are more than I could ask for." Taehyung said and gives a long peck on younger's lip who smiled through the kiss.

"Now.. let's continue what we were doing." Taehyung spoke with a smirk.

Before Jungkook could say anything, he felt Taehyung thrusting his dick deep inside, making him to let out a little scream in pain and pleasure as he was not preped for that.

"Hmmm..... you are soo tight bun..." Taehyung groans, feeling the tightness of the velvety smooth walls around his girth.

He let the younger to get adjusted to his size before he slowly started to move after he got the desired reply.

Jungkook was having his eyes tightly shut behind the blindfold, feeling the pain which was slowly getting less from the pleasure taking over.

"Ahmmm faster Hyung ahh be as rough and as hard you want ahh...." he begged to which Taehyung compiled.

He stopped and puts one of his husband's leg over his shoulder for a better angle and started to thrust speedily, like a mad alpha in rut.

"You like it hmmm don't you bun ahh..." He groaned, feeling the walls getting tighter around his length, making his high near.

"Ye-yes Hyung Ahhh aghhh b-bun likes hmm it ahhh ahh...." Jungkook spoke between his chocked moans, feeling too much driven in pleasure as older's cock was purposely hitting his prostate with each thrust.

Taehyung hummed and continued his movements, not stopping a bit and sending the younger to whole different world.

Jungkook's hands were tightly clutched around the handcuffs, having his blindfold fully wet from his tears as drool was dripping down from his mouth. His whole body was jolting up along with Taehyung's movements, glistening with sweat and hickies. In short he was very much fucked out.

Taehyung admired him, feeling proud and satisfied to be the reason behind his husband's state.

"I am gonna cum Hyung ahhh!" He announced, feeling his high near.
Taehyung too felt his high near, feeling the younger tightening more around him as he was about to release.

"Cum bun... l-let's cum together hmmm...." he commands and moaned loudly yet lowly when he felt his high, pushing all his seeds deep inside his husband who screams and cummed, painting both of there chest with the white sticky liquid.

Taehyung took deep breaths to relax himself and slowly removed younger's handcuffs and blindfold who immediately latched onto him, looking like he will pass out any moment.

"Nuuuu.. wan you inside..." Jungkook whinned in a sleepy state as he felt Taehyung moving, making the latter to nod as he was tired too, letting the younger to cockwarm him.

He layed down beside him, scooping the younger in his arms while putting his head over his, putting the blanket over there sweaty and naked bodies.

"Goodnight bun. I love you." He said with a small smile and pecked his forehead, feeling the darkness taking over his senses.

"Love you too Hyungie...." that was what Taehyung heard while feeling a small smooch over his chest before he felt the darkness surrounding him, taking him to the land where he, his bunny and his cub enjoys.

A/n

Do you think my skills have improved a little?
I swear I don't know how I wrote that kinky shit but.... it just happened.

This is the last part of this story and with this it ends👏😄
I love every single part of this story(leaving the parts where I myself cringed that how the hell did I wrote that😅😂) and I hope you enjoyed reading this.
Thanks for being a part of my journey and supporting me as this was my first book I wrote and I am proud of it.
You guys are soo sweet that it makes me feel happy to know that I have soo much cute and lovely readers who read whatever shit I wrote....

But I wanna tell you a secret(I think many would have left reading till now as who reads author's shit)...
I actually never planned this story...
It was like.. a random day of feb my mind spoke that Hey! Let's make story like this with mafia and CEO plot as I hardly saw taekook stories like this so yea I made one of my own.😋
This never had a plot (why the heck I am telling this?) Like the only thing I wanted to have was taekook that's it, I forgot to make a plot soo... I can say my literature skills and wOnDeRfUl sExY brain helped me aishh (the shit M' I writing!)
Ok so with this this story ends...
Always remeber that you all mean a lot to someone and I love you all dearly🤗💜
I also read some of my readers story and M' glad that they wrote it and encourage them to write more. It will be difficult at first but soon you will get over it. Fighting!✊
With this I sign out.
Once again thank you so so so much.
Love you <3333
BYE BISHES !!!!
*Runs away with a dramatic bow and leaves as the red curtains get down*

A/n:- I should really stop writing shit about myself aisshh...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 27.8K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
500K 20.2K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...
1.1M 52.1K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
259K 10.2K 44
He is someone who believe everything Good in this world while his husband do every inhumane exertion like a devil... Kim Taehyung known for his regr...