Exorcise him! // Craig x Twee...

Von FunkinVibez

Craig Tuckers life is at stake, the whole world is against him. And when he thinks that his life is starting... Mehr

★ 1 | Bitter ★
★ 2 | Wasted ★
★ 3 | Thrilling ★
★ 4 | Who Are You!? ★
★ 5 | Salvation ★
★ 6 | Not The Worst ★
★ 7 | Ropes ★
★ 8 | Deal ★
★ 9 | Blame Me ★
★ 10 | Shit! ★
★ 11 | Lunatic ★
★ 12 | Jerk! ★
★ 13 | Stupid Smile ★
★ 14 | I Feel...Sorry? ★
★ 15 | Messes ★
★ 16 | Promises ★
★ 17 | Nightmares ★
★ 18 | Rocks & Stories ★
★ 19 | Scars ★
★ 20 | The Devil ★
★ 21 | Stupid Lips? ★
★ 22 | Tulips ★
★ 24 | Bad Weed ★
★ 25 | Liar ★
★ 26 | Candy ★
★ 27 | I Adore You ★
★ 28 | Kiss Me ★
★ 29 | Hickeys ★
★ 30 | ... ★
★ 31 | Fuck It ★
★ 32 | Lips, Heels, Fist ★
★ 33 | DRIVE! ★
★ 34 | Seconds ★
★ 35 | Trust ★
★ 36 | Needy ★
★ 37 | You Did WHAT? ★
★ 38 | Games ★
★ 39 | Death ★
★ 40 | Chivalry ★
AUTHORS NOTE

★ 23 | I Love You ★

364 13 49
Von FunkinVibez

"Mmm something smells good first thing in the morning" I yawned, standing up from bed and getting myself all tidied up to see whatever wonders Tweek had come up with first thing in the morning.

Well whatever it was, it sure was making my stomach growl. Ugh I was hungry.

Casually putting on my sweats and throwing on a plain shirt, I strolled over to the wall near the kitchen and strung a hand through my hair.

"Wow"

"Are you always this messy when you bake?" I snickered, shoving my hands into my pockets.

Because not too far from me was Tweek, sloppily covered in flour head to toe. His hands brusquely snapped and twisted the whisk. Occasionally spilling some of the batter on the counter and on himself from the lack of attention.

It was funny to think that his lack of awareness also rubbed off on his baking skills as well and the idea brought a sweet muse to the ends of my lips, too busy to fawn over the fact that I'd be the one who'd have to clean up after him.

Oh god I'm going to have to clean this all up.

I took a deep breath in and crossed my arms instead. Cooly tilting my head over to the side and gluing my eyes over to his body.

To his hair, to his lips. Covered in stupid unintentional amounts of batter.
To the way he wore my black apron against his slim body, curving and kissing his edges.
Swaying from one way to the other to grab god knows what to help him with his apocalyptic baking.

"Yeah yeah, make fun of me Craig, whatever" he rolled his eyes and pulled out a tray of cupcakes freshly baked from the oven.

"You sleep well?"

"Well"

I leaned in forward and walked in closer to him, making my way around the island and placing my back up against the counter beside him instead.

Bringing both of my elbows behind me and tossing my eyes over at his direction.

"Could be better y'know" I answered him, slyly batting a finger into the bowl of icing and licking it off my lips.
Mmm god this was good, I hummed reaching in again but Tweek pulled the bowl away from my reach and I pouted.

"Could be better?" he chuckled, raising his brow and admiring the look of defeat on my face. He was curious about what I meant by that, but I wasn't going to give him the benefit of knowing the answer.

"Mhm hm" I nodded

Could be better stringing my lips on yours first thing in the morning.
But sure whatever honey.

"Anyways" I coughed, whisking away at the stupid imagination moulding its way inside my head, gently I bring my body forwards and let go of the counter.

My eyes trace over to the cupcakes on the tray and my stomach growls. Because these cupcakes smelt like home, no screw home they smelt like heaven. How was it even possible to make such a mess of the kitchen but make such a masterpiece of it at the same time!?

Whatever the reason was, it didn't help with the fact that I was practically dying for a bite.

Not that cupcakes were originally my favorite, in fact far from it.
But just the thought that they were made from him.

Made them my favorite.

"So you did this all by yourself?" I looked down, snatching one of the cupcakes without icing right off the tray and pressing the fluffy thing against my lips.

"Impressive"

"Wait wait agh hold on! Not that one" he let go of what he was doing and approached me, straying in between my legs and pressing his hand on my chest. Reaching out for the one I had in my hand, grabbing my wrist just to pull it down.

That...was a surprise.
I widened my eyes and looked down at him. His messy flowered hair and puffed up face made my heart jump up and down all giddy from his smile.

He pursed his lips with determination and exchanged the one I had with another one, just this time the only difference was that this one was already beautiful.

It was cute, seeing how much care and delicacy he put into something so little.
And I loved it.

Maybe it was our close proximity but something in my mind was yelling at me, throwing me across the acres of my wits to just hook him by the waist and devour him instead.

Because the cupcake wasn't the thing that was making my chest heat up the most.

"For me?" I smiled, narrowing my eyes and parting my lips into a grin.

"No for me, of course for you dummy! So take it before I change my mind-gah!" he pushed my hand forcefully closer to my lips, causing the icing of the cupcake to melt right on my lips.

Ugh this boy was making my heart freaking melt

"Okay honey" I teased, parting my lips and taking a bite with my eyes closed. Before opening them up to see Tweek closing up his eyes and anxiously wait for my response.

His hands fidgeted with the edges of his cuffs and he took a deep breath in.

"So...?" he opened one eye in hopes of seeing me say something in response.

"Well, it's kinda missing something" I cooed and he groaned, "missing what agh jesus!?" he bit his lip and sighed in disbelief.

"A bit more of icing that's it"

I nodded, tapping my index finger on my lips and eyeing the batch of smudged icing on the corner of his cheek.

"Something like..." I brought my finger over to his cheek and flicked off the smallest amount of icing from it. "This" I finished my sentence and brought it up to my mouth.

"Much better" I nodded, tilting my chin up high. And his face went red.

"Just have it" he blushed and roughly pushed the cupcake into my mouth and I gasped, muffling a laugh.

"Mmso gumod" I cooed, chewing the cupcake and swallowing it down.

"So" I licked my thumb and wiped the crumbs from the corner of my lips. "I was thinking"

"That...maybe I could take you out tonight?" I placed my palm on my cheek and smiled softly.

"Take me...out tonight?" he snickered at the idea and raised his brow. The Look on his face tells me he's more than intrigued by what I mean so I stuff a few more specks of icing into my mouth and take a deep breath.

"Mhm"

"Just you"

"And me"

"Together" I looked down at his hands and back up at him.

Tonight.
I wanted to make tonight special.
For him.

"Gah what are you getting at!?" he chuckled and plucked a spoonful of icing in between my lips and I hummed in delight.

"What I'm trying to say is..." I shrugged my shoulders back and pulled the spoon out of my lips and placed it on the counter. Carefully walking forward and licking the frosting off my lips.

I made my way behind him and approached him closely, loosely resting my chin on his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I want to surprise you, you know?"

Tweek angled his head to the side and looked me in the eyes with a chuckle.

Abruptly he turned around and caused me to take a mild step back, because in his hands he pressed down a tray full of liquid batter up against my stomach.

"Is that a yes?" I laughed, grabbing onto the tray.

"It's a maybe," he smiled, gesturing over to the oven.

And I walked over to the readied oven and propped it open, gently placing the fresh batch of batter of cupcakes inside. Casually taking a sneak or two once in a while to watch Tweek Fidget with the rope tying his apron around his body and untying it with ease.

With all honesty, I didn't care how he looked.
I didn't care if he was the weirdest demon i've ever met, or the weirdest kitchen lunatic.
I just loved him for being him.
I loved his messes, his stupid dimples.
Smiles and blushes.

I just loved him.

"Maybe isn't an answer geek" I stretched the last two words and strolled over to him in the living room as he shrugged his shoulders and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"It is now" he crossed his arms and puffed.

"It is so not"

I rolled my eyes and laughed, hooking my arm around his back and swooping my arms underneath his legs to carry him bridal style. He gasped in response and held on tightly to my neck, looking down at the ground and swinging his legs. His tail on the point of wacking my knees.

"Agree to disagree" was the last thing I said before I threw him on the couch and he grasped onto my shirt in hopes of pulling me down with him.

And it worked...
I fell down on top of him and he muffled a cry.

"Not happening" he laughed, putting his hands on my shoulder and I pouted carefully putting all of my body weight on top of him.

"Prick" he grunted, and I parted my lips to sigh.

Now it was just a matter of waiting until he gave in...
Any minute now...
I waited until finally he took in his last long breath and tossed his head back. Jabbing his hands deeply into my shoulder blades in an attempt to shrug me off.

"AH OKAY OKAY I TAKE IT BACK" he cried, "YOU'RE FREAKING HEAVY MAN"

"Gee I don't know" I slurred, "I feel kinda hurt" I exaggerated and tilted my face over to the side.

"I'll have to think about it, inspect the situation a little more."

"There's not!" he hitched, trying to push me off over to the side. "Much to think about!" he pressed his hand on my chest and finally pushed me off.

I rolled off the couch and hit the floor flat on my back, softly letting out a painful cry.

I...deserved that. I chuckled, bringing both of my hands behind my head. To look up at the brightly lit ceiling.

Ignoring whatever prideful smile Tweek had glued onto his face that would make me want to kiss him.

"You deserved that" He smiled up at the ceiling too and I laughed.

"Yeah sure"

Whatever floats your boat
.
.
.

"Craig, actually...can I ask you something?" he murmured and even though it was more than obvious that I couldn't see his face, It was very obvious to tell the hint of anxiousness that lingered along his words.

And it was kinda scaring me too.

"Go ahead"

"Are you, you know...ever going to get rid of me?"

...get rid of...you??
Why would I ever get rid of you??
Maybe it was the original plan but now I don't think I could ever beat myself to do it.

"No I-"

"AA SHIT" Tweek flung up from the couch and almost tripped over me, he rushed his way over to the kitchen and I leaned up quickly getting up behind him.

Tweek...I can't bring myself to get rid of you...
And I wouldn't dream of it either.

...

"I!" he panted, holding up his hand and closing both of his eyes into a soft smile, "saved them" he inhaled sharply and winced from the burn on his hand.

"Wow what a hero" I sighed, carefully bringing his burnt hands over to the sink and gently letting the cold water run down his hands softly.

"So I'm guessing the burn wasn't part of the act, was it?" I hummed, keeping his hands underneath the water.

"I wish" he shrugged, frowning a bit from the cold.

"Craig" he looked up at me and I reeled my eyes away from his hands to his.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"My answer" he looked down at the floor and then back up at me and my heart grew warm.

"It was a yes, if...you were confused."

...

"Good..." I felt my cheeks grow warm and I couldn't help the tightness in my chest from growing.

"To know" I let my head hang low to hide the blush on my cheeks.

"Good to know" I repeated myself once more, this time.

I was more than sure.
That I was stupidly in love with him, so fucking in love with him.
.
.
.

"Ready?" I smiled, giving him my jacket and scuffing my hands through my pockets.

After a long day of cleaning and eating, it was time for the surprise I had in plan for him.
And nothing was going to mess up tonight.

When he nodded we made our way around the apartment and walked outside. The sun was beautifully lit but the surroundings were cold and frosty to the touch. It was cold, but in a sweet way that was enough to encourage you to take a walk around the neighborhood.

But that wasn't the plan for tonight, because what I had in mind was something else.
Something he'd like.

Something the both of us would like.

The sun was nearly nearing sundown and the trees breezed our path.
When we made it halfway there Tweek slumped his head on my shoulder and smiled

"So what's the surprise?" he cooed.

"A surprise" I wrapped my arm around his.

"So you really aren't gonna tell me?"

"What's the point of a surprise if I tell you?" I cocked my brow up and he sighed. We're almost there anyways Tweek, c'mon be patient.

I'm still surprised that I know the way after ages of not coming back, but I feel like it's a good thing that I am.

When we make it just around the corner I make him cover his eyes just in time.

"Trust me for this part, okay?" I held onto one of his hands and he covered both of his eyes with the other.

"I trust you," he hummed.

And I led him into a field of Lilacs.
The same field of lilacs we used to run through when we were little kids.

"Open them"

He carefully let his hand loose and gasped, desperately looking all around. He couldn't believe it.

"I uh I thought, that maybe you know you'd like th-"

I looked around anxiously, I didn't know what to say after this. I just wanted to bring him here but the words were stuck to my lips and I couldn't look at him. Because all that ran back up to my mind was pictures of us when we were younger-

"Thank you" he cried jumping into my arms and I fell back into a cushion of flowers with him on my chest.

"I love this so much" he cooed, wiping the tears that had started to form.

"So so so much" he repeated and I hugged him tighter.

"That makes me happy, Tweek" I smiled, picking at his tears. Before we both fell down onto our backs and let the lilacs engulf us in their surroundings.
Making us feel just like the kids we used to be.

"Familiar?" I chuckled pointing at one of the clouds in the sky that resembled Tweek and he giggled.

"Somewhat"

"Come on, I got the hair right" I teased, tracing the spikes and wisps that shaped around the cloud.

"I'll give it to you" he snickered and I pointed at another.

"What about that one?" I gestured at the sky and pointed at a cloud that resembled a guinea pig.

"Guinea pig?" Tweek looked at me and I nodded.

"Read my mind" I laughed, picking at a few more clouds to feed our nostalgia of the moments we used to have together until the sun had come to set. Coating our surroundings beautifully in oranges and pinks.
.
.
.
Steadily I got up from the ground and offered Tweek a hand.

"You know how to dance?"

"Dance?" he cocked his brow up and I pulled him up, tossing him into my arms.

"Yeah, dance" I smiled, dropping my hand down to his waist and holding his other hand up to the side.

I pulled him closer to me and we started off slow.
Softly I took a step back and he followed my lead. until he was more than familiar with the moves.

The moment was ours tonight.
And I wasn't going to let anything ruin it.

"Familiar yet?" I teased, calmly adjusting my steps and letting him get used to the moves. The flowers moved along our feet and the sun had no longer been up.

The skies lit up navy blue and the stars popped out from above us.

The moment was more than perfect.

"I'm familiar"

he leaned back and I spun him around.
Before he brought both of his hands behind my neck and I loosely placed both of mine on his waist.

"Is there a reason for the dance?" he looked down at my hands and back up to my eyes.

"Something like that" I parted my lips and softly smiled.

Continuing our flow until the moon appeared above our heads and illuminated our surroundings beautifully.

"Tweek" I cooed, looking down at his lips. Feeling my heartbeat bat faster than what I was used to.

"I need to know if..." I took a deep breath and focused all of my attention on my words.

"If you like me more than just, you know"

ahh I cant, I cant fucking focus. I closed my eyes and shook my head in hopes of maybe getting my heart to calm down.

"What do you mean" Tweek continued to move along the ground, swaying his body around slowly and I followed. Waiting for the exact moment our eyes exchanged glances and our breaths heaved from our chests.

"I mean that I want to kiss you"

"So" I inched my face closer, and he looked down at my lips with half open lidded eyes.

"If you're okay with it..."

I softly parted my lips and batted my eyes. Tweek narrowed his eyes and we both stopped dancing to look at each other.

"Can I kiss you-"

He suddenly leaned in, and my eyes widened.

His lips barely brushed mine. But before I could say anything, he closes his eyes and gently perked his lips into mine, completely melting me into the kiss I had initiated. My eyes widen, I pulled back and parted my lips. I had kissed him. Oh my god I had kissed him!

Frantically I curled my hands around his waist and pulled him forwards, forcing our lips to connect again. Savouring every sweet moment.

Everything about him was sweet, his lips, his smile that I could feel perking up against mine, the gentle curve, his breath, his touch.

I adored him.

All of a sudden he pulled back from my lips and I smiled, looking down at the expression on his face.

"Oh god, I just kissed you"

"Looks like it" I cooed, leaning in for another kiss as he closed his eyes, welcoming my lips for another freakishly sweet peck. Wrapping his arms around my body. His lips soft, freakishly soft and I adored every moment our lips touched.

He softly parted his lips and I took this sweet second to catch pace with my breath.

"Took you long" I barely whispered above a breath and crashed my lips deeper into his, furrowing my brows just to close my eyes, tilt my head and induce the tingling sensations in my lips every-time we pressed fond desires with lustful actions. Bringing a hand behind his neck, just to tilt his head a little bit closer.

God Tweek.
I was waiting for this.
.
.
.

"FWAW" the door lightly pushed open and I closed it on my way in, Tweek wrapped his arms around my neck and I cupped his cheeks. My teeth grazed his lips everytime we gasped and I leaned in forward pulling him in for another kiss.

Our bodies sloppily pressed against one each other and I could feel his heart beat from just a few centimetres away, his heart was pumping fast and so was mine, incredibly. His hands scavenged down to my sides and I tilted my head over to the side. Smoothly moving my hand on his cheek, just to crash my lips against his. Kiss him until all we could hear were our sloppy attempts at trying to breathe.

Quickly we moved along the wall until we reached my bedroom, he wrapped his legs around mine. And I unzipped his jacket, impatiently throwing it down to the ground. I hadn't kissed someone in ages and now that I was kissing him, I was loosing my mind.

I couldn't deny everything that I was feeling at the moment. When our lips moved with our steps, our chests soared with heat. Gently we walked closer to bed and I pressed a firm hand down on his chest, pushing his chest back until his shoulders pressed the firm cushions.

I deepened my lips into his, anxious to want to want more. Slowly nipping the bottom lip. I waited, halted and looked him in the eyes, I wasn't going to do anything else if he wasn't comfortable with it.

"You, alright with this Tweek? If you're not I can stop and we can do something else." I proposed the idea but he just shook his head, pressed his lip against mine and took a second to mouth the words to tell me it was okay. "yeah, yeah I'm okay" he smiled and I loosely lowered my head, gently curving my hands down to the rim of his shirt, teasing the edge covering half of his stomach.

With the other hand, I pulled the shirt lightly up and grazed his stomach with my thumb. He gasped and in surprise we split breaths and gentle kisses.

Lord.

I heaved, plucking my lips into his and leaving him breathless. Sweetly I gestured over to his shirt and with his help, pulled it off his body. I was hot, feverish, the whole thing felt like a dream.

"Jesus" Tweek blushed and looked up at me.

"Too fast?" I smiled, putting a hand around my neck, a bit worried. But Tweek made it clear to me, to let me know that it was okay, he was okay with it. Softly he gripped my hand and lowered it, my fingers grazed his chest and I looked down at blondies half open lidded eyes. He was doing something to me, grabbing my hand, forcing me to touch him. Oh god.

"No, not at-all" his breathe hitched and my body reacted. The minute my eyes landed on his lips again was the minute my lips collided against his sweet face, smouldering the little jerk with kisses. Carefully bringing my hands down to his hips, touching the skin on his body. Firm, hot and soft, skin against skin.

"I'll be gentle, I promise" I curled my lip into a smile, retracted my lips for the sweetest second and reached over to his chin, cupped his chin and pulled his face closer to me forcefully. Landing another tender touch to his face. He looses his breath, I loose my breath and we both close our eyes.

I lean back, breath and lower my head, bringing my thumbs over to his neck, grazing the tip of my tongue on his Adams apple, pressing my two lips into the wet area before taking a suck at his skin.

"haa-fuu-uck" he moaned and softly reeled his head back against the bedsheets, welcoming the throbbing pulse in his neck to spread across his body. Jabbing a couple of fingers up to my shoulders.

"Not a dream right?" I took a minute to retaliate my breathes, because the whole thing was a fever I couldn't believe. It barely took me a second before I was back at it, grabbing the sides of his chest, grazing his edges, lowering my face, kissing the small scars situated on his body, the sensitive areas that made him jolt.

"No not a huu-huu-nhh" he moaned lightly again, bobbing his head over to his side. His moans were sloppy, hot and against my shallow breaths. And everytime he neared a moan to my ear, my body shuddered. He was fucking incredible.

"A dream" he panted.

"Thank god" I sloppily retracted my lips from his chest and cupped him in my arms. "That wouldn't be very nice, would it?" I snuggled my nose into his crazy hair, falling right into the mess of a fever I was in.

"Just kiss me" Tweek shook his head and I laughed.

Breathes collided against breaths and I leaned in closer this time, gently parting my lips just to give him one more peck. He sighed and I curled the edge of my thumb against his cheek.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he plucked his lips on mine and we kissed for the night until the two of us had gone to sleep.
.
.
.

God I was so so so happy

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

37.5K 1.2K 19
[Editing] "I just wish I could touch you.." Tweek Tweak, a boy who had blonde messy hair and was addicted to caffeine. He had been bullied a lot for...
762 56 17
Craig Tucker is a 17 year old boy. he's a junior in high school and has a small friend group. the group consists of two other 17 year olds named Tolk...
212K 5.4K 31
"I know I made a mistake Tweek, but I couldn't help it" " Yea ... You know what my biggest mistake was ... it thinking you actually loved me Craig an...
127K 2.6K 36
{COMPLETED} when tweek lived in south park, he was bullied non stop by craig tucker. finally, the tweak's moved to denver for the family business. bu...