Same Old Song

By DaughterofKingTeller

Same Old Song- it's been 14 years since BG lost his beloved wife, Remi. But BG's only child, Timberlyn has gr... More

Coming soon
(Chapter 1)(D'em Woods)
(Chapter 2)(Bare Butt and Groceries)
(Chapter 3)(school troubles begin)
(Chapter 4)(phone call and tears)
(Chapter 5)(talkin with the teacher)
(Chapter 6)(on the road for spring break)
(Chapter 7)(new career)
(Chapter 8)(Love that got me grounded for life)
(Chapter 9)(love blossomed
(Chapter 10)(what's done is done)
(Chapter 11)(back home)
(Chapter 12)(Arrested)
(Chapter 13)(Orange isn't his color)
(Chapter 14)(riot in the street)
(Chapter 15)(time apart)
(Chapter 16)(daddy's broken bird)
(Chapter 17)(healing you)
(Chapter 19)(Discord)
Authors note
(Chapter 20)(Daddy's Princess)
(Chapter 21)(ride or die)
(Chapter 22)(better than he used to be)
(Chapter 23)(offical)
(Chapter 24)(a baby and a free mother again)
(Chapter 25)(love again, maybe)
(Chapter 26)(SYLO)
(Chapter 27)(exposed)
(Chapter 28)(daddy's back)
Authors note
(Chapter 29)(police and court date)
(Chapter 30)(new princess)
New story
Sequel is posted

(Chapter 18)(new girl)

384 26 5
By DaughterofKingTeller

(Chapter 18)(new girl)

(Timberlyn's p.o.v)

Daddy was coming home today, I didn't want him to ruin his tour just to be here with me. So he was on tour for a couple months and now he was coming home. I was up and ready for daddy to be here. I had put my septum piercing back in. I had cleaned all my piercings in solution, just because I cleaned my piercings once every two months. I heard daddy come in the house.
"Daddy's home princess". Dad called. "I'm coming daddy". I say running to him. I tackled him. He laughed and hugged me. "Easy on the old man baby girl". He says. "Why you talkin different ?" I asked dad as a woman stepped out from behind him. "I'm not, am I?" He says. "So who's your friend?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.
"Oh this is Layla , and Layla this is my daughter Timberlyn." Daddy says. "Hi, how are you?". She says. "I was just fine, till a few seconds ago". I say. Dad looked at me, daring me to scare her off.
"So who wants to go eat lunch". Dad asks. "I already ate". I say snatching up Sylo and carrying him outside. I hooked Sylo to his leash. He looked at me. Then he saw a butterfly. He chased it and I laughed. I was beyond pissed though, I hated it, she had already ruined the way daddy talked. I put my ear buds in and turned my phone to music to listen to some Mötley Crüe. Sylo barked his puppy bark he wanted me to hold him. I picked him up. "Daddy isn't going to be taken away from me this easy". I say under my breath. Sylo sniffed my neck. "He's a Georgia man, who the hell talks proper here in Jefferson?!" I say to no one in particular. "Guess it's just gone be you and me Sy". I say. "Jax has to be king of his club, Zayden has his girlfriend and Ben is just.. Well Ben". I say to Sy. "I'm 19, why the hell am I upset, I can leave now.. Come on Sy, let's go for a drive". I say, picking up my baby american bull dog. "Daddy's got a new playmate". I say putting Sy I'm the passenger seat and shutting the door. I jumped in the drivers side. Daddy came outside. "Baby where ya goin?" He asked. "Just for a drive, might go hang out with Jax for a bit, spend the night". I say. He grabbed my foot before I could shut my drivers side door. "Darlin' what's wrong?" He asked. I kicked his hand off my leg.
"Nothing, I just wanna go talk to Jax". I say. "Princess". He says trying to get me to tell him why I was leaving. "Go talk to your other princess"."she's not that much older than me anyway". I say closing my door and Sylo climbed into my lap. I was shaking from holding back my tears. I backed outta the driveway and headed towards Teller/Morrow. Jax would help me feel better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 408 32
I feel his hands glide down towards my fanny and I stop fixing my hair. "Liam-" I start to say but am cut off by him. "Are you sure you want to sell...
6.5K 385 21
I'm rewriting this series under the title Secrets and Soulmates.
108K 2.1K 42
Lilly Saul is a fifteen year old who lived in bright sunny Florida. She also lived in Washington. When she was seven, the unthinkable happened. Her f...
120 3 29
Kara is a normal girl well maybe a little on the bad side of the law never got caught though... what happens when she find out who her dad is... is h...