~Falling for you~/Elavan

By liaturik79

Long story short Liz and av started with a platonic relationship, but after discovering their mutual strong f... More

You are my baby. Chp1
I would never. Chp2
I wonder what i did. Chp3
My sweet baby.Chp4
Did you know,you are mine? Chp5
Here with you, love.Chp6
Officially Mine Pt1. Chp7
Officially Mine Pt2. Chp8
All yours my love. Chp9
Without hesitation. Chp10
Flying to get there. Chp11
Here we go again. Chp12
Ohh my baby.Chp13
Ready to go home, babe?. Chp14
Almost Living Together. Chp 15
Out in stress . Chp16
Its unfair. Chp17
We're enough for each other. Chp18
No, its not. Chp20
Oh my, Ketan?. Chp21
The Expected News. Chp22
This Marked Him Awfully. Chp23
I'm Sorry, But I Cant Wait. Chp24
The Message Pt1. Chp25
The Message Pt2. Chp26
Hate This! Chp27
The Wait. Chp28
Trying not to. Chp29
The Attemption Game. Chp30
About Her. Chp31
Surprise Birthday For You Chp32

Thats her. Chp19

49 11 0
By liaturik79

Avans POV:
We had some drinks in the bar, even if I wasn't, my baby is in a bit tipsy state right now. We are sitting on the sand hugging each other, watching the sunset and then four legs stand right in front of us, so we looked up and we saw Natalie and George, they finally came.  Hey you guys! Natalie said. Hiiiii Georgieeee and Natyyyy!!! Liz said in a soft voice. They looked at me and I said: Whatttt?? I didn't do anything!
Oh my gosh, Elizabeth Egan and Avan Tudor , stand up right now! George said in a down voice. We looked at each other with a frown and stood up slowly. Liz grabbed my hand and put it around her waist, and I put my head on her shoulder.  What did you two drink? Two bottles of vodka??? Nat ask chuckling.
Nope, we just had t-three drinks. Liz said.
Yeah, and the nice old guy told us that we are two cuties! I said with a wide smile.
You two are drunk af! George said laughing.  No we're not! We just happy!!! Liz said and almost fell down if I didn't catch her. Slow it down baby. I said softly and kissed her cheek.   Okayy, maybe you're not that drunk, Avan.George said chuckling and patting my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and held Liz on my chest, kissed her head, shake my head and said: I'm not drunk, I just like playing around with Liz, she is more important to care of, instead of some alcohol.
Natalie smiled at me and said: You two are lucky to have each other. I nodded and Liz look up at me innocently and said: Can we go home bubba? I smiled and pecked her cheek. Of course baby, let's go hun. I said softly. Bye natyyy and georgieee! Said my beautiful girlfriend, cutely, wave at them, and they smiled at her and waved back. While walking Liz is having some issues, so I quickly picked her up, she's straddling me and has her head on the crook of my neck, while I have our bag on my other shoulder and carrying her by her thighs and back. I love you babe, to the moon and back muff. Liz said softly and kissed my cheek. I felt my stomach flipping like if I had butterflies inside, at her words and affection. I always had some type of affection with and for her but the excitement and happiness that those words gives me, are magical and eternal.
I smiled and kissed her forehead. I love you Liz, so much baby, always remember that honey. I said and she smiled nodding. After some minutes we finally got to Liz's beach house, she opened the door still on my arms, to help me a little, and when we closed the door we found Liz's parents sitting on the living rooms couches, looking at us, Liz's mother gave me a confused look and Dave just chuckled a little. Is that Liz? Lorrie asked with a stupid face. I raised a brow and then said confused: Of course that's her, who else would be Misses Gillies? I don't know Avan... she said with a bitchy voice.
Liz turned around and stand up, to look at her mother trying to make sense to whatever she is assuming. What the heck mother? Stop that attitude with Avan and me, we aren't doing anything wrong to you. I got a little drunk and Avan carried me, for me not to fell down while walking. Liz said in a disappointed voice. She nodded and walked away, Dave stand up to us and said: I'm sorry liz I'm not sure what was that, that drama, and Avan I'm so sorry if we ever made you feel uninvited.
We sighted and nodded in understanding, and then Dave walked away, to Liz's mom. Liz just hugged me tight and I hold her back. I'm so sorry baby, are you okay? Liz said in a cracking voice. I look down at her and saw her tears running down her cheeks. Princess, it's okay my love, please don't worry mcgills. I said softly and kissed her. No, that's not how it works Avan, that wasn't okay, it was nothing but toxicity and ignorant towards you, you deserve an apology from her, if not we're leaving and I don't care whatever any of them have to say, do you understand? Liz said firmly. Liz, but they are your blood family babe, it's n- I tried to say but Liz didn't let me. Don't even try Jogia, you know how stubborn I am, and even more when it's about you baby, they may be my parents but that doesn't change anything, that they can go around saying stupid things to my friends or my boyfriend and I just forgive them because they are old and I have to agree. Go and shower, I will go and have a chat with my mom, I'll reach you in no time bunny. Liz said softly this time. Kay my queen, don't stress so much baby girl, I don't want you to be in pain later love. I said and kissed her cheek. She smiled blushed and nodded happily.
I reached to our room and took of my clothe, and then organized our dirty shirts in our big bag, turned on the bathtub and put some oils in it.

Liz's POV:
I'm just in shock that someone can just pull up, a bitchy attitude out of nowhere and that person being my mom and she just had it with Avan, I'm not letting that pass away. I said I wouldn't tolerate any shit of them to me, but if it's to Avan; there's nothing I wouldn't do to defend and protect him. I just talked to avie and he called me HIS QUEEN, omg that totally made me forget the argument I had on my mind for some seconds. It was so cute, that even made me blushed I hope he didn't saw it, oh well, it's Avan who am I kidding? He totally saw it. Now, while he is upstairs preparing our bath I'm heading off to my mother, I found her on her bed with the Tv on with my dad, watching some of their old movies. I stand up in front of the Tv with my hands on my waist, staring at my mom. She quickly rolled her eyes and said: Could you just move Elizabeth? Oh me? I didn't know I was here, I thought you said that the electronics damage your brain. Do you think it's working, your assumption? I said sternly. Alright, that's it! What do you want? Are you feeling okay your royal highness? She said sarcastically.
Mom, you know perfectly why I am in the same room as you, after I just came from the beach. I said not happily.
Oh god, you're so dramatic child, is it about what I asked to Avan earlier ? She said with a stupid face.
Of course it's about Avan, you have no right, to treat him that way, and even when he's your guest, and your son in-law!
I said angrily. Ugh, and what do you want me to do then Liz? Beg him for his forgiveness? My mom said.
I sighted and said: Mother, Avan deserves an apology from you, that's no way to talk or treat nobody, but the thing I can't believe is that you don't want to accept the fact that he is the one that I decided to love, and anything you say, won't jinx it, so please, let us be ourselves and don't bother him. I just walked out, and didn't let her say anything to me, it's not fair that she just wants to change Avan into another person for me, but I love him and will never let go of him.
I walked upstairs and closed my room with lock and took off my bikini and put it in the floor for it to dry, beside Avans.  Then I opened our bathroom door and locked it quickly when I saw avan with his hair all wet and his eyes closed against the bathtub wall.  Look at that. I said smirking and walking near him.
He opened his eyes, smiled and stretched his arms towards me. I entered into the bathtub and grabbed his hands to not fall, then I sat on his lap carefully and he looked at me adorably with a cooing face. What happened baby, did you miss me avie? I said in a softly tone. He pulled me into a bear hug and kissed my head. More than anything liz. He said nicely and then put his face on my nape and started to kiss me softly. Oh god, I love your raven locks, man, and that sweet scent of yours baby. He said and caressed my hair. Aww, you're so nice to me bubba, thank you my love. You always look handsome muffin. I said and and kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed me, then he said: My love, I'm hungry! When are we getting dinner? I pulled an eyebrow up and said: I thought you wanted my milk, but if you want real food t- I tried.
No! Can i have milk please! My queen, please! He said softly looking into my eyes and interrupting me at first.
I chuckled and blushed a little by the new nickname and then nodded, he smiled at me and kissed me softly. Thank youuuuu! He said and grabbed my tit softly and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while kissing and caressing his hair. I've missed it babe, thank you, it's really nice. He said looking up at me cutely. Course my baby, i love you so much avie. I said and kissed his forehead. And i, love you to the moon and back, always remember that baby girl. He said softly and caressed my cheek. After some while he finished drinking and put his head up looking at me smiling, with his lips with milk marks. Come here baby. I said cooing and pulled his face closer to me. With my fingertips I cleaned his lips all with my milk and even washed it a little with some water, for him not to be sticky later.
Babe, can I ask you something? Av said nervous and sternly. With a small smile I looked at him and said: Yeah hun, anything. Well, umm, i was wondering if you would be okay, to meet my brother, when we arrive home, from the villa. He said anxious. Hey baby, it's fine, don't need to stress, I'm here for you love, Kay? I said softly and pecked him.
He nodded smiling. Thank you mcgills, me too. He said. And of course I'd like to meet your brother Avan, but i have a question, is he as annoying as George with the teasing? I said rolling my eyes playfully. He sighted and chuckled.
Believe me, i wish he wasn't baby, he's just like George but older, and has been teasing me talking about you to me, since the show started, cause when he drove me to the set sometimes, he noticed I liked you, (still do), cause I always look for you and talk to you first, and be always around you, so he just hasn't stopped,and now that we are official, it's been hell. He said.

Flashback:
Avans POV:
It's finally Monday, filming day, (season 1) I've missed Liz so much during the weekend, so I'm excited to see her. Unfortunately Ketan is the one taking me, for the first time, so he's gonna tease me, but i don't care cause I'm proud of who i like and love so sucks for him. We are in the set parking lot, walking to the set and i said: Ketan, don't you dare say anything stupid to my friends, and specially, you know who... He rolled his eyes and said: Aww, you don't me to say anything to your friends, and don't embarrass you in front of your girlfriend? I sighted and hit his arm, and he just laughed. We finally got to where everyone is and i saw Liz talking to Ari laughing, and then, it seems like Liz said something to Ari and came walking to me with a smiling face, which I gave back, hugged her softly, and pecked her hair. Hiiii! I missed you avie! Liz said and i smiled. I looked down at her and said: I missed you too baby. Come on, let's get something to drink. Trying to escape from Ketan.
Sure avie. She said softly, i grabbed her hand, and started walking with her. Avan! Goodbye lucky boy! I heard Ketan screaming, trying to annoy me. I rolled my eyes and shouted: Bye! Liz chuckled and said: It's okay muffin, he's just teasing you a little. Yeah, you're right mcgills , thanks baby. I said and pecked her cheek. She blushed and nodded.
After all the filming that day, guess who came to pick me up?! Ketan! God, mom couldn't send me a taxi or whatever.
I'm sitting with Liz in a small couch and she has her head on my shoulder, while I have my arm wrapped around her shoulder, we are just in our phone, tired, waiting for our parents to come for us. Tudor, let's go buddy. Say goodbye to your girlfriend. Ketan said a little loud and smiling. I looked up at him and just rolled my eyes. I'll wait for ya in the car av. He said annoyingly and left. I groaned being angry, and noticed Liz looking up at me with a small smile, and she said: Baby, you gotta go muff, you'll hug me tomorrow, i promise, Kay? She said softly and pecked my cheek. I smiled and said: You always found a way to make me happy mcgills, and since you promised, I'm not leaving your side tomorrow Angel. She chuckled and stood up, then she nodded and said: I'll not have any problem with that av, and you know that. Come on, i gtg too, ari's mom is driving me home baby, goodnight Jogia. Night Liz. I said with a smile and we both walked away.
I finally got to the car, and looked at Ketan and said: Are you an idiot? God Ketan, i don't know if she felt uncomfortable when you said that! Geez bro! That's not right! He just looked at me smirking and said: That's her... hmm, it's more logical than this Victoria girl, who seems to be obsessed with you. This one, can't live without you and you can't either. Yes Ketan, That's her, Liz, please stop doing whatever you like to do to annoy me... i said, but since then he had never stopped.

End of Flashback.

Liz's POV:
Omg Avan! That's nuts babe, I didn't know how much he annoys you, but I understand him, he's the oldest and we like to tease the little ones. I said chuckling. He looked at me innocently and put his head on the crook of my neck and said: So now your are on his team bubba?  I cooed in my mind and caressed his hair softly and said: Course not baby, you're my everything Avan Jogia; even if  "we are too young to love", Kay sunshine? I'm just messing with you hun, you know there's nothing I wouldn't do to be with you love.  He hugged me softly and pecked my jaw. Then, be prepared to be annoyed baby, cause that's a serious case of tease, he isn't like George, he's worst, but I think you'll get along and he has a girlfriend too, her name is, Bella, yeah that, she's nice, it's like Nat, but older. He said calmly looking up at me. I looked at him with a brow up and said: Right, so Bella huh? She pretty, just like Natalie? And nodded. He frowned and pecked me, but I didn't kiss back.  You jealous M.s Gillies ? He said with a stupid smirk. I rolled my eyes and stand up, took my towel,  put it around my body, and picked up my hair in a bun with a butterfly clip.  Babyyy, what's going on my love? He said whining.
Nothing Avan, nothing is happening. I said coldly. He sighted and got up too and took his towel to put it on his waist.
I went out of the bathroom and changed into some long pants and a short top, which are both black, dried my hair, brushed it and put it in a small, curly, tall, ponytail around the back of my hair. When I finished Avan just put some grey shorts and a lazy dark green shirt, and just pat his hair with a towel a little and let his hair wet, just how I like it. He put his sandals on and took his phone, and me too.  Love you Liz. Av said calmly and opened the door for us. Me too Avan. I said and walked out of the door, without waiting for him.  The door opened and I saw and heard Natalie and George coming inside laughing a bit, I just shrugged it off and turned the Tv on, while sitting in my dads massaging couch. I put Netflix on and heard Avan walking down the stairs with his phone on his ear smiling and chuckling, talking with someone.  Course ma, how couldn't I?
Mhmmm, it is. He said happily and softly to his mom apparently. He finally finished the stairs and walked to George and Natalie, he waved at them smiling and shake hands with George as a "bro greeting".  Heyy, nice hair man. George said to Avan, looking at his brushed, wet hair.  Thx bro, that's how someone here likes it. Av said obviously. He and George laughed and then he continued talking with his mom and George and Nat said hi to me shortly and went up to their room.  I put on the movie (The White Chicks) and just laughed softly while feeling the nice and deep massages.  I closed my eyes while feeling the couch do his work. Then I heard my parents walking to the kitchen and saw me relaxing, didn't say anything, but my dad came to my side and kissed my head. It felt like when I was little, he sometimes came and gave me some dad love.
Avan came to the living room and sat on a big couch, while talking with his mom and I heard him said: Yeah mom, I really did got lucky with her, I couldn't ask for more.  Thanks for calling me mommy, hahaha, no but really, thx, I love you, sure, I'll tell her, bye ma.  My heart just melt by hearing what he just said to his mom, and even out loud, not worried by anyone who could hear him, ugh, I'm so stupid, I'm always like this, I really don't deserve Avan, but he's just blind to not see how other girls are, instead of, me. I went out of my mind when I felt Avan kissing my cheek softly, right now and said: You're the only one for me Gillies, and you know that baby.  I opened my eyes softly and smiles a bit at him and said: I really don't deserve you av, but I'm glad that I found you, because without you I wouldn't be here anymore.  He looked at me with a small smile and said:
You know you're my queen Liz,  I cannot live without you since the day I met you my love, and please don't say those things bout yourself bunny, cause you can't imagine how wonderful you are baby.   He stood up and winked at me, and then walked away.  I love him so much, gosh, I gotta apologize to him, he doesn't deserve being treat that way, and less from me, his girlfriend. I turned off the couch or whatever and stood up, I saw him talking with my mother while my dad drinks water.
I walked to them and stand up beside Av, and listened to what my mother is saying. 
She looked at me and sighted, then she looked again at av and said: What I was trying to say Avan, is that, I'm really sorry for how I treated you since your arrival and even when you helped my daughter back home. I don't do this things, like apologizing, but since you are important to my only daughter and the only person who has never bickered back at my attitude, I want to show you my respect and maybe get along. She said with a embarrassed face. Avan like the sweet that he is, he smiled widely and said: That's okay M.s Gillies, I appreciate it, and sure we could start over and not be enemies. And chuckled a little. My mom looked at him with a small smile and said: Thank you son, you're really kind, see you at dinner at the restaurant. She walked away with my dad and then I looked at him smiling, chuckling, and he said: Ha! I have like a special thing for you Gillies family, you're all kind with me and sometimes more than that, in someone's case. I rolled my eyes playfully, knowing at what he was referring and said: I'm sorry av, I didn't mean to treat you that way baby, I love and trust you my love, and I hope we still get along.  I said and then smirked a little. Hmm, yeah, but, after dinner maybe I could receive some more love from my girlfriend. He said smirking. And with a brow up and pulled me closer into a deep kiss.
After some seconds I pulled away and said: Sure baby, with you anything muffin.  He smiled and said: I'm yours Elizabeth, don't worry princess.  I bet you are Jogia. I said with my sweet bitchy voice and went back to kiss him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 52 23
The title basically covers it. They meet one day, become great friends. Maybe something more... *Discontinued
214K 3.9K 56
I never knew what love was.. until I found you. - An Andrew Siwicki Love story-
3.6K 32 20
This is a story of Sokeefe. Enjoy!
7.1K 230 6
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!