MR. RIGHT ○ VMIN || YOONKOOK...

Door matnae_jin

A story about Kim taehyung and Park jimin. both have different personalities where one wants to achieve his d... Meer

NEW START
INTRODUCTION
1. A New Beginning
2.MEET AGAIN
3.THE COFFEE SHOP
4. THE COFFEE SHOP Pt.2
5. COMPROMISE
6. MOVED IN
New Book
7. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
8. WE CAN BE FRIENDS
9. ICE CREAM
Question
11. DEVILS
12. I DON'T CARE
13. GUILT
14. LET'S TRY TO KNOW EACH OTHER
15. CAR RIDE
16. WE HAVE A PROBLEM
17. PARTY
18. CHANGE IN DYNAMICS
19. DOMESTIC
20. HE CARES
21. LITTLE THINGS MATTER
22. REUNION
23. FIRST DAY
24. OLD FRIEND
25. BIG KID
26. SECOND DAY
27. CLICHÉ THINGS TO DO
28. CLICHÉ THINGS TO DO PT.2
29. JUST PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
30. INNER CONFLICT
31. MESSED UP
32. HEAVY STORM

10. BOSS

249 23 4
Door matnae_jin

it's already morning and jimin is all ready for his first day as an intern. the day he waited has finally come and he is not nervous he already knew he will be fine the only problem was the Kim taehyung and after last night he doesn't think that he is a problem anymore. after wearing his suit and checking the time jimin went to the KIMS.

on the other hand, taehyung is already in the company some important work came and he have to came early. he is sitting in his cabin with jungkook besides him. he maybe a playboy but he do also take his work seriously.

"tae I told Mr. lee to tell them about the condition there will be no misunderstanding from now on." jungkook said.

"Nice so the problem is solved. " taehyung said.

"yes as usual we are on fire there is nothing that we both can't solve together." jungkook said giving himself a little pat on the back. and taehyung just rolled his eyes.

they both hear a knock on the door it is taehyung secretary.

"sir Mr. park is here for his internship." his secretary told him.

"send him under Mr. lee he will work with them." taehyung told her and she left before bowing them.

"why Mr. lee you know he is strict to the new interns." jungkook asked taehyung who was now reading a file.

"others have already a lot of interns under them. it will be crowded if I sent jimin there. Mr. lee is the only one who doesn't have any interns beside Ella so it makes sense why I send him to Mr. lee." taehyung said.

"seems fair." jungkook said and then they again hear knock on the door.

"come in." taehyung said and jimin came inside wearing a white shirt and black tie with a black court in his hand looking gorgeous with his little smile and like last night taehyung is just staring at him.

"is it me or this man is becoming more beautiful day by day." taehyung hear jungkook whispering and then he came out of his trance.

"Good Morning Mr. Kim and Mr. jeon." jimin greet them.

"oh come on jimin can call me jungkook I am your friend." jungkook said and jimin just shake his head with a smile.

"no Mr. jeon here you are my boss." jimin replied 

"what are you doing here doesn't my secretary told you about your work.

"she did Mr. Kim actually I wanted to talk about our situation." jimin said biting his lips.

"what you want to talk about." taehyung asked now putting the file in the table giving his full attention to jimin it's not like he is not giving his attention before, but no one needs to know that.

"actually I was thinking that it will be great if we don't tell anyone about our fake relationship. it will be uncomfortable for others." jimin said.

"don't worry about that. I will always make sure that no one knows about us." taehyung said and then shifted his attention back to file.

"Thanku very much Mr. Kim." jimin said and then left from there.

jimin had already found Mr. lee office on the 5th floor. jimin knocked on the door and when he heard come in he entered inside.

"hello Mr. lee I am park jimin your new intern." jimin introduced himself with a little bow.

"so you are the new intern. you are already late on your first day." Mr. lee said checking jimin from head to toe saying jimin is not uncomfortable will be understatement all jimin want is to stab his eyes with the pen he is holding but he can't make a scene in his first day.

"I was with Mr. kim sir." jimin replied.

"No excuse go take this file and read it carefully any corrections is needed do it I want this before lunch." mr. lee told jimin and jimin take the file and left for his desk.

jimin was working on his file when he saw a hand right in front of him and when he lift his eyes he saw a very charming man with a big smile.

"hello you must be the new intern I am taemin." the man said showing his smile.

"hi I am jimin." jimin said shaking his hand.

"you already know get the work I heard you are under mr. lee." taemin asked and jimin just nodded.

"all the best my friend he is not easy to please." taemin said and jimin just chuckled then taemin introduce him to other employees working their and jimin made a very good friend in a first day.

It's lunch time now jimin is having his lunch with taemin. One thing about taemin that jimin learned is that he loves flirting but not harmful he has already a boyfriend and jimin doesn't mind a healthy flirting.

--♡--

Jungkook is right now in his cabin reading a file with a cup of coffee when his secretary knocked and entered in the cabin.

"Sir mr. Choi give this file." His secretary said and jungkook take the file with excitement.

"You can go now" he told his secretary.
And then he opened the file and there is a picture of a person who has occupied his mind nowadays.

Min yoongi, one who tempts him in so many ways and also hurts his ego nobody in his entire life make him this furious. Jungkook had been sleeping around since he was 19 but never in his life he want someone this bad in his bed like he wants min yoongi. It's not only his pretty face but the little devil attitude he has. It is his eyes that's say I don't give a fuck about you that driving jungkook crazy and what jungkook wants he always gets.

"Min yoongi you said we have nothing to talk about looks like I find something." Jungkook said with a little devil smirk on his face. He called his secretary.

"Tell mr. Choi I want to do some deal." Jungkook said and then cut the call again starting at the picture of a little cat.

"Let's see how you will ignore me now."

--♡--

yoongi as usual sitting in his studio the genius lab producing some beats it always looks like that he went to another world when he produced music. he really loves music. a knock on his door makes him come out of his world.

"did I disturb you yoongi." yeri asked. yeri is one of the colleagues of yoongi.

"yepp you totally disturb me. yeri" yoongi said and yeri just chuckled seeing the bluntness of other.

"well you have to come out we all are asked to meet at hall." yeri said.

"why all of sudden something happened." yoongi asked.

"they want us to meet the new CEO of the company." 

"new what, what about the previous one." yoongi asked with curiosity.

"apparently they sell 75% of the shares and the one who purchased it is the new CEO." yeri explained what he heard from others.

"they are selling the shares the company was doing pretty well before why all of the sudden."

"no one knows they are saying the new CEO buy the shares at very high price more than the market value."

"so the new CEO is dumb. why someone does that." yoongi said unable to digest the fact that someone bought the shares more than the market value.

"well I think we should go now." yeri said and yoongi nodded his head and they both walked out of his studio. when they reached in the hall many of their colleagues are already there. they all are now waiting for the new CEO.  yoongi was bored as hell all he want to do is to go to his studio but he can't do that.

"hello everyone, I hope most people know that today we are introducing our new CEO. I know it's all of sudden but trust me when you will see him all of you will be jumping from happiness." the vice president told them and all of them whispered among themselves. yoongi on other hand start using his phone he knew his vice president is little overdramatic.

"so please welcome one of the most bachelor eligible of Seoul. Mr. Jeon Jungkook." everyone in the room including girl as well as boys cheered up cause girl everyone knows jungkook. and yoongi who was busy texting jimin just snapped his head in the front did he hear the right name he can't be the same person as there are many people with same name. but the moment the said name walked in, all of yoongi assumption become true they are the same person.

jungkook walked in with a very stylish walk wearing a white shirt whose sleeves are folded he knew what makes other crazy and all the cheering is also confirming how damm fine he is. not going to lie there are many beautiful people here but jungkook eyes is finding the sole purpose of all these CEO things the person for whom he buys this whole company. and the moment his eyes met with the cat like eyes who seems to be shocked jungkook just smirked at him.

"hello everyone, I am jungkook the new CEO of this company." jungkook introduced himself and give his smile and again all the whispers started the vice president tell everyone to go to their work yoongi is the first one to go from there.

"what the hell he is doing here." yoongi said to himself when he reached his studio.

"it's ok yoongi he is just CEO nothing much just ignored him." yoongi tell himself.

"well it will kind of impossible considering that I am your boss now." jungkook said leaning on the door of yoongi's studio.

"what are you doing here." yoongi asked.

"Now that's not the way to talk to boss yoongi." jungkook said coming closer to yoongi.

"you said we have nothing to talk about so I just made a lot of things that we can talk. now come to my office I have some work to discuss" jungkook again said this time staring at yoongi's eyes. and after a mintue left from the studio.

"fuck.. fuck I need to call jimin."

--♡--

it's a nighttime and jimin is walking towards a ice cream shop well he was going home when suddenly the ice cream craving came so here, he is now walking in the road of Seoul in his own world suddenly he saw a car stopping at his side.

"where are you going." it was taehyung who asked the question.

"I was just going to ice cream shop. what are you doing here" jimin asked.

"I am on my way to home than I saw you." taehyung replied.

"ohh ok than see you in the apartment." jimin said and then started to walk but stopped when he heard honk and stared at the other who is glaring at him.

"are you stupid or what. get in the car." taehyung said with a frustration. why is he frustrated I didn't told him to drop me so why the attitude jimin whispered to himself and rolled his eyes.

"what are you waiting for." taehyung asked.

"I am not going home now first I will go to Ice cream shop you will be late so you can go now I will come later." jimin said trying to be polite.

"just get in the car." taehyung said with his deep voice and jimin just sit in the car quietly and then taehyung drove them to ice cream shop. when they reached there jimin came out of the car.

"just buy for yourself I am not eating today." taehyung said sitting in the car ruffling his hair and oh man is he looking hot hell yes jimin just looking at him and when taehyung find no response he look at jimin raising his one eyebrow and jimin just gulped at the sight and went inside the ice cream shop.

after eating like two ice-cream, they reached in the apartment without saying anything to each other both of went to their room.

another day is passed staying with taehyung and jimin felt that it's not that bad as he thought at first and the action taehyung performed today as well as yesterday jimin realized that he is not that of a asshole. on the other side taehyung also rewinding all of the event of yesterday and today usually taehyung does not give a damm about others but there is something about jimin that always made him to do things.

one of the reason why taehyung didn't like jimin at first is that he intrigues taehyung in a way no one else does not even mihae and that's something new for him it's like there is something he can't control and that's what he hate the most not able to control things, he hates changes and jimin is no doubt a very big change in his life.

the last two days was gone pretty well without any disturbance or problems so maybe the idea of becoming a friend of park jimin is not that bad he is like his other friends nothing more. taehyung can definitely deal with it.

~~♥ ~~

have a great day/night. love you all hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

16.2K 663 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...
26.4K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
46.9K 2.3K 14
[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...
32.5K 2.6K 19
Jeon Jungkook, a successful 21 year old, is living a normal life. His best friend, Kim Seokjin, is an over protective older brother to adorable and s...