Smexy lady's one-shots

loverofeverysmut tarafından

This is just going to be some smexy lady one-shots. I don't own any of her characters. I'm open to suggestion... Daha Fazla

A/N
Kissing ( Bette and Dot Tatter )
On the sofa ( Ally Mayfair - Richards )
Tickle torture ( Señora Fourneau )
Mutual masturbation ( Lana Winters )
Spanking ( Cordelia Goode )
First time ( Mildred Ratched )
Threesome ( Tammy and Lou )
Romantic evening ( Xandra )
Blindfold ( Dr.Ellie Staple )
Almost Caught ( Willemina Venable )
Punishment ( Willemina Venable )
Dry humping ( Diane Sherman )
Teasing ( Larissa Weems )
The first to finish loses ( Sally )
Mirror ( Audrey Tindall )
Chocolate and whipped cream ( Alcina Dimitrescu )
Phone sex ( Alice Macray )
Massage ( Wilhemina Venable )
Hate sex ( Billie Dean Howard )
Masturbating ( Miranda Priestly )
A/N
Lingerie part 2 ( Julia Hoffman )
Teaching a lesson ( Joy Hecate Hardbroom )
Night cuddling ( Alma Peregrine + kids )
Please, for me? ( Ellen Dolan )
Forgotten desires ( Alcina Dimitrescu )
Music is also important ( Constance Hardbroom )
Requests
Interrogation ( Stella Gibson )
Thank you
Stress reliever ( Baroness Von Hellman )
Blindfold Part Two ( Dr. Ellie Staple )
Just me ( Meryl Streep )
Cleaning ( Mildred Ratched )
Cat And Mouse ( Alcina & mother Miranda )
Cats and Mouse part 2
After the mission ( Lin Beifong )
sshhh ( Farah Dowling )
Lesson 2 ( Joy Hecate Hardbroom )
Mildred wants to play ( Mildred Ratched )
Mildred wants to play part two

Lingerie ( Julia Hoffman )

1.5K 25 5
loverofeverysmut tarafından

" Y/N. I'm begging you. Go cheer her up because otherwise we're going to run out of glasses soon. " complained Elizabeth as soon as I finished teaching her son, David.

" What do you expect me to do? How am I supposed to do that? It's not like I have a degree in psychology, is it? "

She sighed deeply and poked the bridge of her nose.

" Don't you see? That woman is head over heels for you. "

" That's really not true. Why would someone like her want someone like me? "

" I think you should go to therapy too. You shouldn't have such a low opinion of yourself. You are worth as much as anyone else and in fact, you should think of yourself as even more and better than anyone else. "

I looked at her dubiously.

" I'm telling you, that woman likes you, but she's too shy and too stubborn to admit it. "

" And you're too stupid to see it. " said Caroline as she entered the study.

" Caroline! "

I remained silent.

Are they right? Does Julia really like me? I like her, but I'm too afraid to say anything since she's twice my age and I'm afraid she's more likely to think I'm weird if I say something.

" Tell you what. Here's some money and go to town. Rest your mind for a while, think a little about what we told you and then see what you will do with Julia. "

" No, I don't think... "

" Stop thinking and nothing to no. You go to town and do as I tell you. I am your boss and if you want to keep your job I would go quickly. " she said sternly and at the same time pushed money into my hands.

I still didn't know. I didn't know at all what I should do in that town and certainly not alone. Usually I just go with others for fun, but now I had to go alone and compulsorily.

As those thoughts flew through my mind, Caroline and Elizabeth were literally pushing me out the door.

" So. The driver will take you to town, but you will have to walk back and if you dare to come back without having bought anything, there will be some waving. " and with those words she slammed the door in my face.

I sighed deeply and started thinking about Julia again, but a car horn kept me from really going deep into my thoughts.

Arrived in town and I didn't know what to do at all. I had been just walking for 20 minutes now when another car horn made me turn around. It was Angie, the Collins family their earthly enemy, but I didn't mind her so much. Barnabas had told me the story between the two of them, but I know there are always two sides and I don't like to decide when I only know one side.

" Hey y/n, what are you doing here by yourself like this? "

" I have to. I need to buy something for myself, but I wouldn't know where to start. "

" Get in. I'll give you some help. I don't understand how you can have a problem shopping, though. It's the finest hobby you can have. "

I walked over to her flashy red car and carefully got in. It seemed very expensive, something I would never be able to afford and so I acted with caution.

The rest of the day went smoothly. Angie showed me some good stores and in some of them I actually bought something. Eventually we went back our separate ways.

I planned to go back since I completed the task, or at least half. I was not able to do anything but think. Thinking about what Caroline and Elizabeth had said, thinking about Julia and what to do with her and my feelings for her and more.

I walked through the streets of the city until a store caught my attention. It was a lingerie store and even though I'm not usually into girls, I couldn't help but take a look. My curiosity was high and something inside me told me to go take a look.

" Hello and welcome, can I help you with something? " said a friendly clerk as I entered the store. I think she saw that I didn't really know what I came there to do or she just saw from me that I wasn't really wearing this.

" Uh... I don't know. I just came to check it out. "

" I can help you with that. We have sexy lingerie, bikinis, swimsuits, sexy clothes.... What are you intrigued in? "

I didn't know exactly. The lingerie did appeal to me.

" The lingerie seems interesting. "

" Okay, this way. Do you have an idea of what you would like? What color, much or little coverage, sheer, is it for someone special.... "

So many options, so much information and I wouldn't know what to do with it. Would I say it's for someone special.

" It is for someone, yes."

" Oeee, okay okay okay. Man or woman?"

" Excuse me?"

" Is it for a man or a woman? I'm not judging you. It's just a little thing that can influence the choice. "

" A woman... " I said in a small voice.

" Okay. Can you tell me something about her? What she might look like or what she likes. "

What does Julia like? How can I not answer that.

" Uh... She is a psychiatrist with beautiful, short, red-haired curls. She is a sweet woman and wears colored clothes quite often. What she likes, I don't know exactly. "

" Okay, I can work with that. "

She looked around among the different sets for a while and after a while gave me a few options I could go try on.

I don't really consider myself suited to these little things but everything I showed Olivia she liked. I think it was just so she could ear-buy something to me, but it was still sweet I thought.

The last set I had was a dark, almost blood red set that was made out of lace and covered almost nothing. It had something and I thought Julia was going to like it too.

This was also what I ended up buying.

" Good choice. I think your girlfriend is going to be happy with this and this is another extraty since this is your first time coming here. " she held out a pair of black panties to me and winked at me as she placed it in the shopping bag. At first, I dind't know why, but I did after I saw a remote been put in there as well.

I thanked her and then walked back to the mansion.

" Oeee, what did you buy, I know that store. " Caroline said as soon as she saw me enter and then pointed to the lingerie store bag.

I blushed and wanted to say something, until I saw Julia walking in. I tucked the bag behind my back and tried to ignore her. Caroline saw this and asked Julia about it.

" Yes, what is it?"

" Y/N is having some problems and even though she is afraid to say it, I think she needs help. "

I looked at the ground but I could feel Julia's eyes sliding over me.

" You can come this evening. "

She didn't even wait for a reply and then walked on again. I gave Caroline and killer look and she only shrugged her shoulders.

" Then you can show her whatever is in that bag later," she whispered in my ear and walked away as well.

After dinner and after a shower, I put on the kit pulled a simple skirt and t-shirt over it, and walked to Julia's office.

I knocked on the door and seconds later it opened and the beautiful doctor appeared.

" Y/N, please come in. "

I walked in and I could feel Julia's hand on my lower back leading me inside, straight to her couch.

" Would you like a drink? "

" Just give me something. "

She handed me a glass of whiskey and then laid me down in the seat.

" So what do you want to talk about? What problems was Caroline talking about? "

" I- euh... " I began nervously playing with the glass.

" No reason to be nervous. Listen, have you ever heard of hypnosis? " I nodded in response.

" I'd like to try that with you. " she said as she reached into a drawer and grabbed a pocket watch.

People have tried to hypnotize me before and it never worked, but I wasn't going to stop her. I wanted to know what she was going to ask me.

She waved the watch in front of my face and I began to follow it with my eyes.

" Listen to my voice y/n, dear. The longer you stare at the watch, the sleepier you'll get. "

I don't know if she realized what she was saying, but even if this was going to work, I could now focus on anything other than what she just called me. Despite that, I let my eyes fall shut until I was completely limp in the seat.

" Good girl. You are now going to answer some things honestly for me. What's your name? "

" Y/N ( Y/M/N ) Y/L/N "

" Good and what do you think of your boss? " I didn't know exactly what she meant by that, but I gave her an answer anyway.

" She is a beautiful and hardworking woman who would do anything for her children. I appreciate her, only sometimes she can be a touch comandy. "

" Okay fine. Now, how about me? " she had lifted my legs and placed them across her lap as she came to sit with me.

" I think you are a beautiful woman who drinks herself drunk a little too often. Your hair is beautiful and you always smell nice when you don't smell of alcohol. And if I were not afraid of you, I would tell you that I have put on something special for you. "

There was silence. I didn't know if she realized that I was faking it or if she was thinking about something else.

" And what are you wearing? "

Up to here, I played the part. I opened my eyes which were greeted with Julia's eyes, but before she could say or do anything, I sat down on her lap.

" Why don't you figure it out yourself, doctor? " and I kissed her.

She didn't kiss back and that made me start to pull back for fear I had ruined it, but a hand at the back of my head, put a stop to that, pushing me back harder against her lips.

I groaned from the action and she took that as a cue to slide her tongue into my mouth. She tasted so good and her tongue really explored every spot of my mouth. We were so busy in the kiss that I hadn't felt that she had put us both down. I didn't notice that until we broke the kiss and I saw Julia above me. She stood up and then walked back to her chair, what made me confused.

" Well Ms. Y/L/N. I have to ask you to take off your clothes if we want to proceed. I will administer a special treatment in your case. "

I grinned and then started to take off my shirt. Then my skirt flew off and I looked back at Julia.

" And Doctor Hoffman. Do you have a treatment ready? "

" Of course. Please, sit up straight and spread your legs. " I did as she asked and I could see her eyes darken. " I also really like that set darling. "

" Picked it out, especially for you. "

She came over and then sat down over one leg and began grinding on it. I could feel her wet pussy through the panties she was wearing and it made me even hornier. Her hands slid over my body, first she played with my covered breasts and nipples and then slid further down.

I think a wet spot was now visible in the panties.

" Just new and already ruined. And that just for me? "

" Yes... mmhh. " I moaned as I felt a hand massage my covered clit.

" The treatment you need is a special one that I cannot administer here. I expect you at my room door tomorrow. "

Before I could let the words sink in, she was up and out of her office.

What a bitch.

I let a hand slip into min panties and I began to massage my clit myself, slow circles at first that soon gained some speed.

" Hhmm fuck doctor Hoffman. "

I let a finger slide inside me and I could feel the knot in my stomach getting tighter. With a few more pumps and circkels of my fingers, I came with a loud scream.

" Fuck Julia! "

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

62.1K 2.6K 100
These are one shots of her characters. I'll put any trigger warnings at the beginning since some will be mental health based and also some smutty one...
10.2K 161 24
☼ My last Suna fanfic. I'm retiring from these. ☼ Ngl kinda spicy (contains smut and mature themes so please don't read this if you're under 16) ☼ Y...
49.7K 1.1K 25
These are my lady dimitrescu tumblr imagines :)
1.7K 5 14
Random one-shots about some of my favorite characters. This will not include smut but maybe in the future I will publish a book containing smut, so e...