Cleaning ( Mildred Ratched )

" Yes bring her in. "

" N- No! L- Let go of me. "

The two men dragged me to the table and to the woman I never wanted to see again.

" Put her face to the table and then fasten her. "

I fought them off with all my strength, but it didn't matter. The two men were too strong and after a few hits and a whole lot of fighting, I was tied up on the table.

" Thank you, gentlemen, you can go. "

" Yes, Ms. Ratched. "

The two men left the room and shortly after the door closed, I felt her hands slide over my body.

" Oh honey, and now here we are again. I thought I warned you last time," she said and she slapped my ass a few times and I let out a small cry with each stroke.

" You knew something was going to happen. If you disobeyed one more time, I was going to punish you severely. "

" M- Mildred. I'm s- sorry, b- but.... "

" No buts. Nothing is going to save you now. You wanted to go with him and you let him fuck you. Tsk tsk tsk. " she said in disappointment, but her words only made me wetter.

I was so horny, I snuck over to the male section and had McMurphy fuck me. I couldn't help it. Mildred had been teasing me all week and I couldn't do anything else. My fingers weren't enough anymore. So I let him have his way.

" And so the fact that you're thinking about it again now is all the more reason to punish you," she said, startling me out of the flashback.

" You're tied just tight enough so you can stick your ass in the air, so.... up. "

" W- What, no!"

" No? You think you are in a position to disobey me. "

I didn't have time to answer. She did it herself and then bound me tightly enough that I couldn't move.

" Hmm, now. Let's take these off and then get started. "

" Wha... " she pulled my hospital gown up and my panties down.

" You're already so wet and we haven't even started. Or is this because of McMurphy? I have to say I'm disappointed in you. Fingering yourself wasn't enough, so like the whore you are, you let him fuck you. "

I watched her put on a pair of gloves and then come back behind me with a syringe. Only this one was bigger than a normal syringe.

" This is going to be cold for a while sweetheart. "

With her hands, she opened my lips and in the next moment I felt something cold slide into my pussy.

" W- What are you doing? " I moaned half.

" Well, we need to clean you out. And for that I need space, so I'm spreading you out a bit. "

I heard a click and another and another and with each click, I felt my cunt open further.

" Aahh! "

" I think it's good. And now, the fun part. "

I felt something else placed in my pussy and a second later I felt a stream of water throughout my pussy.

" Aaahhh! " it didn't exactly hurt, but it didn't exactly feel nice either.

When she finished she removed both things, but even before I could let out and sigh of relief, I felt her fingers on my opening.

" M- Mildred? "

" Yes?" she said innocently as she ran her fingers through my slit.

" W- What are you doing? "

" Well honey, I have to make sure you're clean don't I? " and with that, she pushed two fingers inside.

" Aaahh Mildred! " I could feel her fingers along my walls. She opened her fingers which opened me even more and I moaned and groaned.

" Doesn't this feel good? I expect better than McMurphy's penis, doesn't it? "

" Yes... Yes!"

" Good. "

She kept fingering me and every so often she accelerated her actions. I could feel my orgasm coming. The knot in my belly was getting tighter and tighter until I could hardly hold it in.

" M- Mildred... I... "

" You what? "

" I'm going to cum. "

" I didn't think so. " and she pulled her finger out of me.

" No!!! Please, don't stop! "

" Zweig. " she gave me a slap to my ass. " Do you really think you can cum now? After you have insulted and disappointed me so much? "

" No no, please. He didn't even let me cum, only you can. "

" I saw the two of you busy. Do you really think lying is going to help you? "

Shit.

" Boys. " the men from earlier came back in and looked straight into my eyes before their eyes went elsewhere.

" Miss Y/L/N is having some trouble controlling herself. I would say put a straitjacket on her and lock her in isolation. "

" W- What? No, t- that's not true. "

" Oh, and gag her. "

" Will do Miss Ratched.

And with that, she walked out the door and the men started to untie me before they started to tie me up again.