Hate sex ( Billie Dean Howard )

* Ring ring ring *

" Hello, this is y/n. " I said to the person on the other end of the line after picking up the phone.

" Y/n, this is Constance. Billie invited me for a drink at her house and she said I could bring someone if I wanted to and since I haven't seen and talked to your for a while, I thought it would be a good idea. "

My face said it all as soon as she said that name. I liked Constance, even if she is pretty strange, but I just didn't like her friend Billie. I didn't believe the bullshit she told about talking to ghosts and I thought she was just making a fool of herself.

" Constance, I would love to, but- " I was interrupted by her.

" That's settled then. I want you at my house in an hour. " and that was all I got before the line disconnected and I found myself staring speechlessly ahead.

" Thank you Constance. Now I do have to go. I don't know what she wants to accomplish with this, but I think she wants one of us dead. " I muttered to myself as I walked upstairs.

She spoke of a drink and not tea. Are there going to be several people then or was that just another word for tea?

Damn it, Constance.

I had a little less than an hour to get ready and go to her house. That should be enough time to find something to put on for either way.

With those thoughts, I jumped into the shower.
After I was showered, shaved and dried off, I started on my hair and make - up while going through each piece of clothing in my head and thinking whether it could fit or not.

When I opened my closet and looked in it, I finally found something after 15 minutes.
" This should fit. It may only be Billie, but that doesn't mean I should look any less. "

When I was all done, I had 5 minutes left to go to Constance

" Shit, I'm going to be allowed to hear it again. "

* 10 minutes later. *

I stood in front of her door, but before I could knock it opened and I was pushed to the back.
" When I say in an hour, I mean in an hour. " said a rather angry Constance.
" Sorry. I didn't know what to put on. "
" Yes yes, get in the car. We're already late. "
" I'm only 5 minutes late. "