The first to finish loses ( Sally )

" Hey y/n, Sally was just here and asked about you. She said if I saw you I should send you to her right away," said Liz as I arrived at the bar.

" Sally can wait. Rather give me one of your wonderful Martinis. "

Liz looked at me with a look that said I'd better go but I didn't budge. She finally gave up and started making my martini.

" Where have you been all day? " she asked trying to make small talk with me.

" I had to stop by home for my mother's birthday and then I did some shopping. "

" Found something nice? "

" Not really anything special. "

We kept talking like that until I finished my third martini.

" Liz have you heard anything from- " Sally entered the bar and when her eyes crossed mine they darkened with anger and something else.

Shit

" Y/n. Here you are. Didn't Liz say I needed you? "

" Yes, but I thought you could wait. "

She walked closer to me.

" And how long have you been here if I may ask and where have you been? "

She was now standing right in front of me.

" I've been here an hour or so and I went to my mother's and did some shopping. "

I showed the bag I had with me with a grin on my face.

Her eyes grew even darker and without thinking twice Sally grabbed my hips and picked me up.

" Sally, what are you- " I was interrupted by a slap on my butt from Sally.

" Shut up. I've been waiting for you for a while and now I'm done with it. "

She walked us to our room and as soon as we stood in front of the bed she threw me down and took the bag from my hand.

" Now let's see what the little whore bought. Hm? "

She raised an eyebrow and then opened the bag. A grin grew on her face which gave me the idea that she liked what she found in the bag.

" Oh my." was all she said before pulling the items out of the bag.

" Matching vibrators hm? "

I grinned and nodded my head.

Sally put the bag away and walked over to the drawer where she found a pair of batteries which she placed into the vibrators. She tested both vibrators and then walked back to me with a grin. She threw one of them at me and then sat down across from me on a chair.

" I have a nice idea. Let's play a game, shall we? " she asked me with a challenged face.

" What do you have in mind? "

" The first one to cum loses. " Her grin grew bigger with every word she uttered as my face grew redder.

" What do you think? "

" Why not. "

Sally seemed pleased with my answer and spread her legs until I could see her glistening pussy.

I bit my lip and then sat up against the headboard. I folded and spread my legs the same way she did and then pulled my skirt up and my panties down. Sally picked up the vibrator and placed it in front of her opening before looking defiantly at me and silently asking me to do the same.

I grinned and picked up the toy.
" One... " Sally began.
" Two... " I continued.
" Three... we said together.

Sally quietly pushed the vibrator into her pussy while I ran mine up and down my slit. We both moaned lightly from both the feeling and the sight of each other.

My eyes were closed but I was almost one hundred percent sure that her eyes were sliding all over my body. Over every little detail of me body. Over how my belly went up and down through my breathing, over how my lips pressed together through the amazing feeling, over how my eyes squeezed shut.
" Open your eyes and don't you dare keep your moans to yourself. "

I opened my eyes just as I was sliding the vibrator into my pussy.
" Fuck. Sally. "
" That's it. Turn it on at the lightest setting. "

I heard something vibrating and I knew she had just done it herself so I followed her and turned on the vibrator. I groaned and started pumping the toy lightly in and out of me while looking at Sally.

I looked into her eyes and said into mine. I let my eyes slide to her lips, further down so to her pussy. I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to be able to touch her but at the same time, I knew this was punishment for me. I made her wait and I left the hotel.

" Did you hear me? " I heard Sally say sternly.
" What?"
" I said turn it up a notch. "
I saw her look and it said that if I didn't do what she asked I was going to be punished a little harder.

I turned the vibrator up a setting and I felt the knot in my belly tighten. I knew I was almost there but my competitiveness took over and tried to hold it back.

My moans got louder and it became harder and harder to keep my eyes open and all while Sally sat enjoying my suffering. She and I knew I couldn't win and she was enjoying it.
" Are you close? " she asked with some amusement in her voice.
" N- no... "
" Are you lying? "
" No. "
" I think so. "

I did eveything i could to stop myself from cumming but I just couldn't. I came as silent as I could but I know that Sally knew.

I heard some rustling but since I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore I just thought she put herself better on that chair.
" I thought I had said to keep your eyes open and not tot cum. "

Her voice sounded close so I popped my eyes open but before I could see anything I was blindfolded.
" Then I will help you with not looking. "

She started kissing my neck and that feeling along with the vibrator almost pushed me over the edge until Sally took the toy away and gave me a slap on my pussy. Because I was so sensitive I screamed from the slap.

I wanted to ask what she was going to do until I felt both vibrators on my opening.
" S- Sally... That's never going to fit, please. It's going to hurt. "
" Ssshhh dear. Just relax, both are well slick from mine and your juices so.... "

With those words, she pushed both toys into me at once and I screamed because of the action and how sensitive I still was. She turned both onto the highest setting and I moaned out.
" See fits perfectly. Now you can cum whenever you want if you promise not to go anymore and certainly not without me knowing understood? " and she pushed both deeper into me.

She pulled the blindfold off my head and began to kiss me aggressively. I moaned into the kiss and Sally took that as an opportunity to push her tongue into my mouth.
I felt the knot tighten and Sally somehow knew it too.

She began to run tight circles on my clit and whisper sweet nothings in my ear.
" Come ready for mommy. Be a good girl and come ready. "

With these words, I let go. My legs began to shake rough and my orgasm tore through me as I screamed Sally her name.
" Good girl. " she kissed me on my forehead and waited for me to ride out my orgasm.

She got up and walked to the bathroom. I heard the faucet running and less than a minute later she came back into the room with a washcloth. She helped me for a moment and then threw the washcloth on the floor. She grabbed my hips, threw the sheets over us, and spooned me.

"Sorry, Sally. It won't happen again and I love you. " I said before falling asleep.
" All right and I love you too. "