Mirror ( Audrey Tindall )

It's been a while since we filmed here, but the place is as scary as ever. A lot has happened during the time we first filmed here and now. I married my beautiful wife whom I met on the set and we now live in a beautiful house with the two of us.

" Hey Audrey, Y/N. Good to see you guys again. " said the real Shelby as she walked into the living room.

No one said it but really no one liked her. We said a quick "hi" and then picked up our conversation back with the others until Matt walked in.

" Hey Matt " said Shelby in a slightly too happy voice.

" Hey. " said the rest of us following behind.

" Hey everyone... " he said uncertainly.

I don't know why we're doing this. Audrey had to drag me along as it were, and now here we are. Matt was uncertain and the fact that we based the series on his true story that happened right here in this house gives me the chills.

" Y/n, are you okay? " Audrey whispered in my ear.

" I'm scared, nervous and cold all thanks to you. " I said irritated.

" You shouldn't worry. " she said reassuringly.

I looked into her eyes and felt a little better because of the reassuring look she gave me.

" Hey guys? Now that we've all seen each other and greeted each other and all, me and y/n are going upstairs. "

" Already. We haven't had anything to drink yet and we haven't celebrated you guys either. "

" Yes, congratulations btw. I do feel bad that we weren't invited. "

" Yes.

" It was something small. Not even our whole family was there. " I said.

" Thank you everyone but I do really think we are going upstairs. I'm tired and I want to spend some time with my wife. Alone. " said Audrey and I could hear the slight irritation in her voice.

" Ooohh, now we know what you mean. " said a few at once.

I turned my eyes and Audrey pulled me toward the stairs. Before we got upstairs we heard someone calling something.

" Don't be too loud huh? And don't keep us awake either. "

" Whatever. "

We walked into our room and I plopped down on the bed. It was a pretty nice room. Big bed, nice wallpaper, size soft rugs and a giant mirror right in front of the bed on the wall.

My mind was already flying to not so holy things and the fact that me and Audrey hadn't done it in a while didn't really help either.

I was looking at the mirror in my mind when I felt Audrey's arms around me and her light kisses on my neck.

" What are you thinking about? " she asked while whispering in my ear.

" Nothing in particular... "

" No. It seemed very interesting from where I was standing anyway. Let me guess. You were thinking about how good we would look right in front of this mirror, weren't you? " she said now with a smirk on her face.

I started to blush and turned my face away to hide it a little.

I felt one of her hands disappear around my waist and less than a second later, I felt it around my chin. She turned my head out of the covers, toward the mirror and looked at me with a disappointed look.

" And since when did we start playing coy? And since when do you hide? "

I couldn't answer. The look she gave me through the mirror was both frightening and sexy. Her eyes had darkened a few shades and that didn't bode well.