Her Secret

By _dat_one_girl_

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared... More

Important Disclaimers
Character Aesthetics
1|End of Discussion
2|Some Man Giving Orders
3|Bridal Shower
4|Kiss Your Bride
5|Wedding Reception
6|My New Normal
7|Rules
8|Sebastian
9|Not the End
10|New Friend
11|Blood
12|A Little Freedom
13|Murderer
14|Attempted Murder
16|Loveless Marriage
17|Ballet
18|Isabella
19|Baby Steps
20|Sexy Kittens
21|His Way
22|The Ball
23|Even More Secrets
24|Tired of Me
25|A Goddess
26|One Sided
27|Toddler Steps
28|Avoidance
29|Her First Date
30|His First Date
31|In Love
32|All On Me
33|Keep It Together
34|Fear Triumphs Desire
35|Done Being Nice
36|Work it Out
37|Best Feeling
38|Growing Feeling
39|Changing
40|Prepare for War
41|Wrong or Right?
42|Private Plane
43|The Honeymoon
44|His Story
45|Backshots
46|Elianna Mariano
47|The Big Reveal
48|His Office
49|Luca
50|Time for Revenge
51|Prepare for Landing
52|Grow Old Together
53|Revenge
54|Best Family
Epilogue
His Secret
Emilia's Book Out Now
New Mafia Book Out

15|A Disaster

179K 5K 1.6K
By _dat_one_girl_

Elianna's POV

1 week later

It's been one week since I've been in complete solitude.

I have been locked in our bedroom from since I tried kill him.

No one said a word to me or entered, not even Sebastian. The only contact I had was Luca who handed me a plate of food once a day.

He hadn't been here since that day either. He went into his car and I never saw or heard from him again.

I was going crazy in here. There was nothing to do except watch that annoyingly loud clock and rearrange my side of the closet.

I have ran through that day over and over in my head.

I still don't regret it.

I might be sorry that I did something like that but I don't regret it.

I would do it over and over again if that is what it takes to protect Haze.

He doesn't have a brother or any family (to my knowledge) so he wouldn't understand why I did it.

He didn't have to spend his teenage years looking after his little brother while simultaneously trying to keep up with school work.

It was me.

I had to work hard to keep Haze happy. I had to go to the principal's office when he got himself into trouble every week. I had to promise my dying mother that I would take care of him with my life.

I don't know what he is going to do to me when he comes back but I know that I won't regret a thing.

The door opened and I figured it was Luca bringing my daily meal. He would usually bring it in the night but I guess he got it early.

"Just put it on the chair," I said as I continued to cover my face with the blanket.

"Put what on the chair?"

I immediately sat up when I heard Sebastian's voice.

I immediately ran and hugged him. He was the first voice I'd heard in a week.

"Oh, we're doing that," he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Get dressed, I'm taking you out for breakfast."

I released from our hug and looked at him. "For breakfast? As in breakfast out of this house?"

He laughed. "Yes, now get dressed. Make sure you look pretty."

I smiled before immediately running into the bathroom to get ready.

When I came out, I did my makeup.

It was the first time I was wearing makeup since the wedding. Just like how this will be my first time off this dispiriting property.

I went into the closet and saw this cute mini dress that I'd been wanting to wear.

I immediately put it on and let down my hair.

I grabbed a purse even though I had nothing to put in it and opened the door.

Sebastian and Luca just stood there staring at each other. I wasn't sure if they wanted to make out or were having a silent conversation.

Sebastian finally broke eye contact with Luca and looked to me.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. "Luca, you can take a four hour break. I'll look after her."

Sebastian started to walk away and I followed behind him.

"You look so hot right now. If you weren't my best friend's wife, I would have loads of sex with you," he teased which caused me to blush.

We got into his car and the first half of the drive was silent. There was no music playing or talking.

"He is crashing at one of the warehouses," he said randomly and I knew who he was talking about.

"I don't care," I said as I started playing with my fingers.

I could see him look at me before turning back his attention to the road.

Some more silence passed before I looked outside the window.

"Is he okay?" I tried not to sound like I cared too much.

"Yeah it was just an allergic reaction. I'm not sure why you thought that would kill him. You just pissed him off more."

I silently let out a breath of relief.

"I respect you for that though," he said and I turned to him.

"Enzo was messing with you so you fired back. There is nothing wrong with that but you need to stop pissing him off before he actually loses his shit on you. We're good friends with your dad that's why he hasn't done anything as yet but if you keep this up then I can't protect you."

I stayed silent as we continued our drive.

We reached the place after a few minutes and sat at a table.

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked and Sebastian shook head.

"Not yet," he said.

"Okay, just press the button when you are ready," she said before heading to the next table.

I turned to him. "You're not ready? I thought you said you were having the special?"

"I'm still looking," he grumbled as he looked through the menu.

I sighed before putting down my menu.

I smiled as I looked around at everyone.

Coming back out into the real world and seeing people just doing normal things made me happy.

I froze when my eyes landed on him.

He was walking towards us while texting on his phone. He was dressed down in his black suit.

How many suits did this man have?

"What is he doing here?" I asked out loud.

"Just trust me."

He finally put away his phone and looked up. When he saw me , immediately halted.

I turned to Sebastian. "He didn't know I was coming?"

Sebastian stood up. "Come Enzo."

He slowly walked towards us. "What is she doing here?"

Sebastian started to laugh. "She asked me the same thing about you. You guys really do think alike."

Enzo immediately turned around but Sebastian grabbed his arm.

"Wait, you two need to talk. You can't avoid her forever."

He started to move off. "Watch me."

"You guys are married. Try to work things out."

"Seb, if I work things out with this women, it's going to result in her death. Now let me go."

I had a feeling that his threat would actually go as planned this time.

"Sit," Seb said seriously.

Enzo turned around and watched him.

"Are you seriously going to miss out on the special just because you're afraid of your wife."

"I am not afraid of her."

"Then sit."

He sighed before slowly sitting down from across me.

Sebastian called the waitress over and ordered specials for all three of us.

There was a painful silence between us as Enzo and I stared angrily into each other's souls.

Sebastian cleared his throat. "You tried to kill her. She tried to kill you. The both of you failed so can't we call it even?"

We both glared at Sebastian at the same time.

"No!" We shouted.

"I hate her," he said.

"I hate him." I said.

Sebastian held his head. "You guys are giving me a headache. I don't know why I put myself in this mess."

"Three specials," another waitress said as she placed our plates, with a tower of pancakes, on the table. She turned to Enzo. "Mr. Mariano! Long time no see."

He ignored her but she didn't care. She pointed at his ring and looked at my ring finger. "So the posts online are true! You did get married!"

I immediately looked up at her. "What posts?"

"I saw a few post saying that the famous millionaire CEO, Enzo Mariano got married!"

Wait, Enzo is a CEO?

I couldn't help but think about my friends. What if they saw those posts? I didn't tell them anything and he took my phone away before I could.

Enzo pulled off his ring which hurt me a little.

He stood up and placed it in his pocket. "Put those to go, I can't eat this shit right now."

He turned around and then just walked out.

"Well this was a disaster," Sebastian said under his breath.

Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 28.3K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
4M 122K 52
When an Italian Mafia Boss, Enzo, gets stabbed whilst doing business in London, he just so happens to go into a London hospital, where he sees the mo...
78.9K 2.1K 36
•••• 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐨 Being in the shadows, she gets no attention from her abusive father. Only wanting to go to collage and become succes...
881K 33K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...