Omega Chronicles: Bite Me!

By Nikku2000

Jai Raj is a male Omega. A very rare and a very unfortunate occurrence in the Werewolf world. All things tha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part (i) (M)
Chapter 12 part (ii) (M)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Birthday (1)
Birthday (2)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (TW)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapte 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (M)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 (TW)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (M)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (M)
Chapter 55

Chapter 45

657 19 3
By Nikku2000

Sebastian's POV

"I heard Luna's heat is finally over."

I was furiously packing as much as I could, checking off a mental list of things I wanted to take along. I absolutely didn't care about Jai's heats right now.

Especially because that bastard's the reason I'm in this mess.

"I meant we could ask him to look at your wounds Beta Sebastian. We can't travel when you're this injured." Aiden said pointing to my heavily bandaged face which sported one blue puffed out and multitude of vicious scratches on my neck. It had been so difficult trying to pass these wounds off as a wild Wolverine encounter.

"Aiden I'm fine. Besides this meeting is important."

"Yes but it's the witches across the seas. It'll be long and tiring are you sure that's a good idea?"

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO QUESTION MY JUDGEMENT? IF I SAY WE LEAVE TONIGHT, WE LEAVE TONIGHT!"

He lowered his head and scurried out my chamber in fear. I have to make sure I pack our travel documents, enough money to tide us over, new identity cards I had made and some hair dye and scent blockers to make us untraceable.

If Jai's heat is truly over, then Dominic will be on my trail any second. I should never have participated in all this mess, I should've fled earlier. Atleast then I wouldn't have Darius hunting me down.

He is pure terror. That wolf. Skittles said.

My wolf Skittles was a level headed wolf who doesn't really fear anyone. He could usually come up with a plan for any situation but I could feel his anxiety and fear at the moment. He was aching to get on his paws and as far away from this castle as possible.

Aiden walked back in with a backpack on and tears in his eyes and a long face.

"I'm ready Beta Sebastian."

"Follow me. And no questions." I instructed him and open the door to my chambers to exit.

Fuck.

Standing outside my door was the same Alpha I had betrayed. My eyes were open with shock and Aiden crashed into me not expecting me to stop.

No I cannot give up now. I need to keep Aiden safe.

I need to make the first strike. He will aim for my face and then...

Fuck I forgot about the Alpha command.

Dominic froze me up with just one look. Magic had already been cast.

"Aiden"

"Yes Alpha" Aiden asked meekly.

"Please take your bag and go back to your room. I am calling off this trip." Dominic said in a low growl , almost snarling at the poor boy.

"Yes Alpha." He said before he took my bag off my shoulder and carried it out the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Lay down Sebastian."

So I'm getting smothered by a pillow.

I lay down on my bed but I didn't feel an iota of comfort. I just stared at him in fear. His face was terrifying to look at. His eyes were void of any feeling at all, and the scar that Damian had given over his nose looked menacing.

He wasn't the poor little boy I remembered stifled under the thumb of his older brother, driven away by an unloving mother and left to his own devices by an inattentive father. His ferocity comes from the fact that he's never known love.

I betrayed him and now he was going to make it as painful as possible for me. I remember Damian's screams echoing through the underground cellar for days. He starting off by insulting Dominic but slowly descended into begging for forgiveness to eventually screaming for death.

And through all this Dominic did not make one sound.

He had a long score to settle with Damian, but also with me. Everything Damian did to him I sat around and watched. Damian was my Alpha I had to support him in every way possible, even when he didn't deserve it.....

Don't you dare start to soften right now Seb. You did what you had to.

"I'm not going to kill you Sebastian."

Bullshit.

I just stared at him expressionlessly.

"I'm serious."

...

"And to what do I owe this courtesy?" I asked very calmly. I don't know what sick games he's playing, but I refuse to give into it. "I tried to kill you."

"Because my Omega asked. So not really your fault." He shrugged it off.

"And I could do it again." I asked with utter confusion and frustration. This new and forgiving Dominic was more unsettling than his old unforgiving self. It was only exacerbated by the fact that nothing in his scent or aura made it seem like he was lying.

"No you won't." He said.

"I could."

"But you won't."

"You shouldn't be so sure. That was your Brother's mistake." I said trying to get a rise out of him.

A dark pall drew over his face. Being reminded of an alpha's mortality and fallibility made him angry.

"Is That a threat?"

"Simply a lesson."

Cmon kill me already. I can't take all this suspense.

Instead he threw a bunch of papers on my chest. Even through the cover I could clearly read the content of it.

Aiden Frost.
Father: Jan Frost (Werewolf)
Mother:

Fuck. he knows.

I could feel a chill spreading down my spine along with goosebumps and a feeling of impending doom. I could only stare at him in horror as my words escaped me. I pursed my parched lips to keep them from trembling out of control.

"What? No more quips?" He asked coldly.

"If you touch even one hair on his head I'll DESTROY you." I gritted through my teeth with anger. My threats were surely hollow to the man because I couldn't even move my body under his command but I had to put him on his back foot. But I'm certain it's not working.

How could he know? I destroyed all official records of it.

He just looked at me stoically with his heartbeat not even slightly pacing. It's so hard to get a read on him. A lifetime of hiding the evidence of his brother's abuse had steeled him into not giving away even an ounce of his true feelings.

He got up, gave me a small smile and started to leave.

No no no no no

Panic started rising in me as I saw him make a beeline for the door. I willed my body to move and with great effort I could atleast get up. But I fell down, unable to keep standing. Darius' magic twisting my bones as punishment for defying him. Skittles was wincing in pain as I screamed in agony.

"I said LIE DOWN!" He commanded again.

My body got up and plopped on the bed. I couldn't move this time at all and felt physically crushed by the weight of his intent.

"I am assigning him to Jai as his personal bodyguard." He said not bothering to turn around.

I scrutinised his scent, voice and aura for lies and simply couldn't detect any. As a Beta I was skilled in clairvoyance so I could tell when someone was lying, so most people didn't bother even trying to lie to me. Even Damian couldn't lie to me.

But Dominic might be able to.

Even so present evidence dictated that he was not.

Luna's bodyguard was the safest position for a warrior because the security around then is already very tight. It's also a formal seal of approval of trust from the Alpha which comes with significant benefits like pay and status.

But that's not the important part.

Most importantly, Jai's thick scent can hide Aiden's and conceal his true nature from other werewolves of the pack. This is why I've been trying to get him to build a rapport with Jai but never did I think Dominic would agree to make him Jai's bodyguard. He's too young and unskilled.

Why is he being so generous?

And then it clicked.

"You and Jai truly deserve each other." I scowled.

"I'll take that as a compliment." He smiled slyly.

Pieces of scum both of them are. Using a teenager as a bargaining chip. Keeping Aiden close means I can't betray them or else....

Hes been looking for something to hold over my head and Jai just handed it to him on a silver platter.

I closed my eyes in relief. Atleast for now we're safe and so is our secret. I'll triangulate about what to do later but for now I know he's not going after Aiden.

Don't get too comfortable. Skittles warned.

Youre right.

...

"Is that why you betrayed Damian? Because of what he did to his parents?" Dominic's voice pierced through the silence of the room and caught me by surprise.

I didn't say anything but stared at the blank wall infront of me.

He eyed me up and down and opened his mouth like he was about to say something but then he sighed, left the room and shit the door behind him.

Yes Dominic.

And if given the chance I'd do it again.

__________________________________

Jai's POV

"May I come in Luna?"

My head immediately turned to look at the door to my chamber. I was just sitting in my sports shorts replotting my spice plants in the balcony.
I was shirtless because it was hot as fuck and I had mud and sweat all over me.

"Come in!" I yelled.

I heard the door open and close but whoever it was, wasn't moving forward or saying anything. Just from the shuffling of the feet I could tell who it was.

"What is it Aiden?" I turned around and looked at him in the eye.

He blushed deeply as a guilty expression materialised on his face. His eyes were focused on my back and Dominic's name that was plastered on it. I'd tried to take it off but couldn't immediately, hopefully it'll fade.

Aww we have a secret admirer. Nyx cooed.

"Can I help you?" I asked

"Huh?...I mean Luna I've been assigned to guard your body....not your body...like you. I'm your bodyguard." He stumbled through his words.

"Dominic ordered that?" I asked.

"He didn't tell you?"

No he didn't.

But I can't let him know. Alpha and Luna must appear as one unit.

"Ofcourse he did. So I guess I'm putting my life in your hands Aiden." I smiled.

"You don't have to worry about anything. I can fight anyone." He said giving me a salute.

"Except the Masked Warrior." He added meekly.

"I'm sure it won't come to that." I chuckled.

"You never know." Aiden said looking at the mountains behind me through the balcony. I turned around to see what he was looking at.

"Umm is there something else?"

He snapped out of his fixation before looking at me and said,

"Alpha Dominic has invited you to dinner with him at his Cottage. I am to escort you there at 7:00 pm." He said as if in a trance, looking really puzzled.

Wait his scent..it's unlike any other werewolf..

"Are you ok Aiden?"

"Yes I am." He said trying to visibly hold himself together. "Please be ready at 7 pm."

"Okay."

As soon as I said okay he rushed out of the room.

Something is off about him.

Are we going to ignore the part where we have a date with Dominic? Nyx asked.

....

....

Oh fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 564 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
3.9M 168K 81
August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submissive wolves are. In his pack, they're t...
22K 1.1K 18
[Indian Omegaverse] "Would it be thick? And long? And hard?" Nakul's own shaft twitched at that thought. His mouth started moving back and forth, as...
721K 19.8K 22
" I want you, " He says. His hand trails down from my back to the back of my thigh. He pulls my leg up to his hip almost too casually. " So so bad, "...