Life As Monsters: Male Reader...

Bởi TheSpectre21

Tensura x Male Godzilla Reader You and your buddy Satoru were going on about your day as usual before heading... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: New Life+
Chapter 2: Even More Friends!
Chapter 3: Beginnings of a Growing Village
Chapter 4: First Impressions Are Important!
Chapter 5: Artisans Acquired & Special Guests
Chapter 6: For A Fellow Otherworlder
Chapter 7: Farewell, Friend
Chapter 9: The Forest Begins to Move
Chapter 10: Incoming Threat
Chapter 11: The Battle in the Marshlands
Chapter 12: The End and Beginning of Things
Chapter 13: A Wild Demon Lord Appears!
Chapter 14: Guests From Afar
Chapter 15: Another Great Calamity Arrives
Chapter 16: A King's First Day In Charge
Chapter 17: These Delegation Meetings Will Be Peaceful...Right?
Chapter 18: Establishing Formalities Amongst Nations
Chapter 19: Paradise In Dwargon
Chapter 20: A Devastating Blow
Chapter 21: For The Sake Of Our Loved Ones
Chapter 22: Awakening
Chapter 23: The Price of Provoking The Kings of the Monsters
Chapter 24: Resurrection & Evolution
Chapter 25: Reunion & Rebirth
Chapter 26: Return
Chapter 27: Moving Forward
Chapter 28: A Meeting With Other Nation's Representatives
Chapter 29: The Counterattack Begins!
Chapter 30: One Night Massacre
Chapter 31: The Other Side of the Two Front War
Chapter 32: Dead Man's Act
Chapter 33: Making Peace With The Demon Lords
Chapter 33.5: The Scarlet Bond-Part 1
Chapter 33.5: The Scarlet Bond-Part 2

Chapter 8: The Enemy Is My New Friend?

2.6K 111 25
Bởi TheSpectre21

A/N: THIS IS HUGE! Another chapter out so soon?! Who'd have guessed?! But for real though, I'm still feeling good writing this and my Gundam stories so I'll be alternating between those two. Probably do one more chapter then work on the Gundam book, but don't worry! This will get the attention it deserves, I promise! Thanks for all the support! I hope you enjoy!

After some time had passed after the incident with Shizu & Ifrit, and sending off Kaval and his party, things in the village were back in order for the most part as the cultivation of the village proceeded along smoothly. With the help of Kaijin and the three dwarf brothers, they were able to handle and lead the construction of new homes for everyone to live in while the Goblin Lords under Rigurd worked out a system for ruling the village. Even with the great amount of members in this village, everyone had a role to play and were working well together in harmony while listening to those in charge. It was for the most part a system that the members of the village were happy with, and a very functional system that even without orders from you or Rimuru directly, things were still getting done. Mai was flying around with a basket in her grasp under her as she was delivering some silk she produced to Dord.

"Excuse me!" Mai called out as she flapped her wings under the open tent Dord was working in as the dwarf turned around with joy.

"Ah, Mai. Thank you for the silk! It's truly unbelievable material that only few people could dream of working with." Dord said as he took the basket of silk from her.

"No need for thanks. I'm just glad to be of help to anyone here. By the way..." Mai trailed off as she looked around the area in wonder.

"Something the matter?" Dord asked.

"Did you happen to see my Lord? I didn't see him in his tent this morning." Mai asked as Dord put his hand to his chin in thought.

"Hmmmm...I think I recall him going up the hill nearby." Dord said as Mai turned around towards the tall hill behind her.

"I see. Thank you, Dord. I'm off." Mai said as she flapped her wings and headed off in the direction you were last seen in.

"Thanks!" Dord waved as he took the basket of silk and got to work.

Mai flew through the air at a gentle pace as she was in no rush to interrupt you in whatever you were doing, but knowing how much Shizu's passing affected you, she assumed you went to visit her grave once again. Everyday you visited her grave to offer prayer for her, and ever since then, Mai had been worried about you. Flying higher in the air, Mai made it to the top of the hill where she did see you laid on the ground next to Shizu's grave. Even though she wanted to see you, Mai had no intention of pulling you away from something you were devoted to, so as she slowly descended towards you, Mai gently landed on the soft grass next to you as she snuggled up close and rested one of her wings on you.

"Sorry, Mai. I'll be back to work once I'm finished here." You apologized as you kept your eyes closed.

"No, you are free to do whatever you desire, my Lord." Mai said as she looked to the grave longingly. "Shizu was really important to you, wasn't she, my Lord?" She asked.

"Yeah...We only met for a short period of time, but..." You trailed off as you opened one eye to look at the sky above as you could see her image staring down at you all with a gentle kind smile. "...I felt like we knew each other for an entire life time." You said as Mai turned herself on the grass to look at you.

"I'm also glad that Shizu was able to meet you, my Lord." Mai said as you smiled at her and pat your tail gently on her head.

"You're also very important to me, Mai. Promise me that if things get rough, you'll do whatever it takes to live." You said to her as she shuffled over to nuzzle her head against yours.

"I'm sorry, my Lord, but I'm going to remain by your side until the very end. Nothing you say can change my mind about that." Mai apologized as you just nodded to her, not choosing to argue with her choices.

"Let's go back." You said with a smile, feeling glad that she came to find you.

"Yes, my Lord." Mai said as you stood up and flapped her wings to fly onto your back as you carried her down the hill and headed back to the village.

Just as you were heading down the hill, a strange noise and sight caught yours and Mai's attention as you saw an explosion of dust and dirt fire into the air from not too far. After that, you used your keen sense of smell to try and see if anyone you knew was nearby, and the faint scent of Gobta and Ranga filled your nostrils. A moment later though, you could smell the faint scent of Rimuru coming from the right as he seemed to be heading towards the commotion.

"Mai, return to the village and warn the others of a possible attack." You ordered her.

"No, my Lord. I'm coming to." Mai said as you looked at her while she jumped off your back and floated beside you. "I can defend myself if I need to, and if there's someone who's hurt, I can heal them." She said as she offered an assistance too good to turn down.

"...Fine, but stay close to me." You said as you took off running down the hill.

"Yes, my Lord." Mai said as she quickly followed after you.

Running through the forest as quick as you could, you could smell the scent of blood grow stronger as this worried you even more. There were distant clangs of metal in the direction ahead and you sped up even more as Mai struggled a bit to keep up. Just as you grew close to the battlefield, ahead of you was Rimuru in his humanoid form wearing Shizu's mask, was running in the same direction, but slower than you.

"Rimuru!" You yelled as you swept him onto your back before he could react.

"Whoa! Y/N?! What are you doing here?" Rimuru asked in confusion.

"We saw something strange happening in the distance and are on the way to see what is happening." Mai explained as Rimuru was surprised to see her.

"Huh? Wouldn't it be better to return to the village?" Rimuru asked her.

"I need to show my masters that I'm not just some ordinary bug who is helpless in the face of danger." Mai said as Rimuru was in awe of her determination, and put that topic aside for later as you saw a clearing coming up.

"AAAAAGHHHH!! I'm gonna die! I'm dead!" You three heard as you saw Gobta suddenly coming flying towards you three with a cut across his chest.

"Gobta!" You yelled in worry as you slid to a stop next to him and Rimuru hopped off your back.

"What happened?!" Rimuru asked as he knelt down next to Gobta, and Mai hovered above the wounded goblin.

"I got cut! It hurts so bad!" Gobta cried out in seemingly great pain.

"Calm down. It's not deep." Rimuru tried calming down Gobta.

"Lord Rimuru, allow me. This isn't that bad of a wound that needs your attention." Mai said as she began to flap her wings and sprinkles of gold dust began to fall from her wings. "Healing Pollen." Mai used her skill as the wounds on Gobta's skin began to disappear.

"Wait...Great Rimuru, it's you! You got worried with Great Y/N and came to help?" Gobta said in shock of realizing it was Rimuru behind the mask.

"Yeah, that's right. You seem fine, so I guess you don't need any potion. I'll leave the rest to you, Mai." Rimuru said while walking pass him.

"Gobta, where are the one's who--!" You cut yourself off as the answer to your question stood ahead of you as two adversaries stood a few meters away.

From the looks of it, these were Ogres based off their humanoid forms and horns that were fixed atop their heads. What you found strange however was the way they were fashioned with armor and swords that greatly resembled Japanese stylish designs. The first ogre was a tall male with red skin and two black horns atop his head as he wore an armored chest piece, shoulder pads and gauntlets, with a katana shaped blade in his right hand. The other was a much older looking, shorter male, with two short white horns, no armor as he just had white clothing and a scarf wrapped around his neck and over his mouth, with a sharp straight edged blade at his side.

"Never mind, I found them." You said as you took a firm stance in front of your friends as you gave the Ogre's a cold glare while they stood over your unconscious allies.

While Rimuru was heading over to stand at your side, the two of you heard Ranga's howl as you looked up to see the Tempest Star Wolf clash against two more adversaries. Two more Ogres appeared with on of them wielding dual blades and the other equipped with a large mallet weapon. The three of them landed on the ground as Ranga charged towards the two of them, but a blue fire wall was suddenly thrown up, stopping him in his tracks.

"Ranga!" Rimuru called for his loyal wolf to return to his side as Ranga ran over to his master.

"Master, forgive me. This happened while I was here..." Ranga apologized with a guilt ridden and embarrassed tone, but that was cut short when the sound of steel colliding came from the other side.

Turning your heads to see what it was now, you saw Rigur engaged in combat against another Ogre, a somewhat tall female with a nice figure and voluptuous bust, who wielded a large mace and was violently bashing against Rigur's blade. It was clear that the female Ogre had the upper hand against Rigur as he was being pushed back from the strikes he could only block against.

"Come back, Rigur." Rimuru called out as Rigur barely jumped away in time to avoid a devasting blow as the female fighting ogre smashed her mace against the ground, cracking it.

"G-Great Rimuru, Great Y/N...I am sorry." Rigur said as he was completely battered and out of breath as he collapsed to his knees.

"Don't worry. Leave this to me and Y/N and get some rest." Rimuru said as he brought out a potion blob and tossed it on Rigur, healing him.

"Thank you." Rigur said with gratitude as he was splashed with the powerful healing potion.

"What happened to those on the ground over?" You asked as Ranga stepped next to you.

"They've been put to sleep with magic. That pink-haired one did it." Ranga said as you looked to see a cute pink-haired Ogre timidly standing behind the others as they all gathered to face you.

"Magic, huh? Looks like these guys are gonna be trouble." Rimuru said as he stepped next to you.

"Hmph, even so, we'll be the ones standing on top." You said as you looked at Rimuru with a confident look. "Isn't that right, partner?" You said as he nodded to you.

"Yeah, partner." Rimuru responded as the two of you faced the party of Ogres.

"How humiliating. I never thought we would run into Ogres." Rigur said as he knelt behind you two.

"Ogres?" Rimuru said in surprise of the species.

"I figured. The horns were what nudged me to that assumption, but they don't really match what we knew from before we came here. And look at their clothes and weapons..." You whispered to Rimuru as you two got a closer look at their equipment. "...Remind of you a certain attire specific to familiar country?" You said as you both looked at each other.

"Japan..." You both spoke your minds with Thought Communication to each other.

"Six Ogres..." Rimuru thought in contemplation before stepping forward. "Hey, you guys. I don't know what happened, but sorry about what my guys did. Would you be willing to talk this out?" Rimuru asked as he got no response from them whatsoever.

"I don't think they prefer the diplomatic route of solving this problem." You used Thought Communication with Rimuru to keep your side of things private from theirs.

"They're clearly much stronger, but Gobta and Rigur weren't fatally wounded, and most of our security force was just put to sleep, not injured. There must be something to it. Well, we'll just have to be the adults in the room and--!" Rimuru's thoughts that he was sending to you were suddenly cut off when the red Ogre spoke up.

"Show us who you really are, evil majin!" The red ogre yelled in fury.

"Huh?" Rimuru asked in confusion.

"Eh? Majin? Does he mean 'that' majin from the famous series in our world, 'Dragon B*** Z', is that what he was referring to?" You thought in sheer confusion as your brain was working overtime trying to deduce if what he said lined up with your ridiculous thinking.

"Hey, hang on! What did you call me?" Rimuru asked as the red Ogre raised his finger towards him.

"Enslaving monsters is not a feat just any human can accomplish." The red Ogre exclaimed as this just threw you two for a loop as you stared at each other in confusion. "You may hide your appearance and suppress your aura, but it won't work!" The red Ogre yelled as the elder white clothed Ogre spoke up.

"Reveal your true identity." The elder demanded.

"For the mastermind to approach us himself is most convenient." The blue haired Ogre said with conviction.

"Yikes!" You and Rimuru both thought in the telepathic connection you had as you looked at each other in shock.

"But my true identity is just a lovable slime..." Rimuru whimpered his thoughts to you as the image of Rimuru's cute slime form filled both your heads. "Hey, listen, guys..." Rimuru wanted to talk things out still, but it didn't seem like that was going to happen.

"We have no intention of listening to you. That mask tells us everything we need to know!" The red Ogre said as he began to unsheathe his blade.

"My mask? Wait a minute! Aren't you making some kind of mistake? This is just a keepsake of--!" Rimuru was cut off when the red Ogre pointed his blade towards him, and you stepped in front of Rimuru in a defensive stance as Rimuru put his hands up.

"If it will serve to repay even a billionth of what was done to our brethren, we will have your head! You friend of those evil pigs!" The red Ogre spoke with a sense of rage and desire for revenge in his voice.

"Ranga, go into Rimuru's shadow for now. I'll be the one to assist him." You said to Ranga as the Tempest Star Wolf bowed his head.

"I understand, Master Y/N." Ranga said before diving into Rimuru's shadow.

"What's the plan now?" You asked Rimuru.

"Plan? Well...You try take care of the pink-haired one, the large muscular one, and the b-b-b-b-b-b..." Rimuru thoughts were interrupted by the voluptuous sight the purple-haired Ogre was displaying. "You take care of the one with the mace..." Was all he finished with.

"Got it..." Was all you said to Rimuru while giving him a questionable stare as he turned his head to avoid your gaze.

"And don't kill them." Rimuru specified this with importance.

"Easy enough." You replied as you smacked your tail on the ground aggressively.

"I think there's more to this. Just get in their way a bit. I'll take out the other three." Rimuru said as you glanced towards him.

"You sure you can take three of them? I can take on all six by myself with no worry if you'd like." You said as he gave you a nudge with his elbow.

"Hey, just how weak do you think I am? It's not a problem. I won't lose." Rimuru said with confidence as you nodded with a confident smirk.

"Yeah, yeah, I just like teasing you." You said to him.

"That part of you hasn't changed since we died." Rimuru said as you two shared a brief chuckle before facing your opponents.

"You underestimate us. Are you truly brave or just foolhardy? Out of respect for your sheer nerve, I'll go along with your provocation. I hope you don't regret it later." The red Ogre said as he took on his battle stance and yelled while charging towards you two as fast as he could.

"Break!" You and Rimuru both said as you two dodged his blade at speeds he couldn't react to.

In an instant, you had appeared in front of the giant Ogre with a mallet as he was shocked by the scary red glow in your eyes as you stared him down. Before he could even raise his weapon to retaliate, you spun around and slammed your tail against him, making him spit up a little before wrapping your tail around him, picking him up, and slamming him against the ground and knocking him out.

"Sorry, I'll make sure my underling has you healed once this is all over." You said before there was a loud clang of steel from behind you. "Hm?" You hummed in confusion as you turned around and saw the purple-haired Ogre strike your back with her mace, but was shocked when she saw her weapon suddenly crack and break into pieces as you turned around towards her. "Sorry, you're definitely strong and I acknowledge you for that, but it'll take more than that to..." The words coming from your mouth slowly fell silent as your eyes slowly and surely landed on two distracting sights. "...Wow." Was all you said as the purple-haired Ogre followed your gaze to see you were staring at her breasts.

"HHHHRRAAAAHHH!" The incredibly sexy looking Ogre yelled in rage as she raised her fist up and you snapped out of your trance.

"AAAAHHH! OF COURSE YOU'D HAVE THAT REACTION, I'M SORRY!! You yelled as you raised your head up and slammed your heavily armored and unbelievably tough skull into her chin, sending her flying across the field and knocking her out as well.

Now all that was left was the pink-haired girl who could use magic and as you turned towards her, you could see she was extremely nervous and scared from the sight of you. You slowly walked towards her direction as she panicked and threw up another firewall, engulfing you in blue flames. What shocked her though was when you stepped out of the flames completely unphased and grew closer with each step.

"Sorry, but your magic won't do you any good against me." You apologized as you stood in front of her as she trembled below you.

The pink-haired girl shut her eyes in fear of what was about to happen to her, but when you were close enough to distinguish her scent alone, you could sense that she was now just scared and lost the will to fight. Seeing how she was acting though, you decided to drop the scary act now, with how much of a difference in power there was between you and her, there didn't seem to be any sort of threat that she could pose as.

"Calm down." You said to her as she slowly opened her eyes to see you lower your head a little to her level. "I don't wanna hurt you. We just wanna talk and understand where you all are coming from and why you're attacking us. I really don't think we're the ones you're looking for." You said as the pink-haired Ogre was surprised by how calm you had just became.

"Y-You..." The pink haired-girl muttered under her breath, unsure of what to say before the sound of armor being shattered caught yours and the girl's attention as you turned to see the blue-haired Ogre go flying across the field and slam against a tree unconscious.

"I guess there's nothing less to be expected from him..." You said as you looked over to Rimuru as he armored his right arm for protection and extra strength.

"They beat us that easily?" The pinked-haired Ogre was shocked by the results before flinching when your tail wrapped around her.

"Come with me. Maybe we can stop this fighting before anyone else needs to be healed." You said as you pulled her to her feet.

"O-Okay..." The pink-haired girl said as she seemed to put some trust towards your words as you two headed over to try and stop the last two Ogre's from colliding with Rimuru.

"So, that just leaves...What'll it be?" Rimuru asked as he faced the elder Ogre and their hot-blooded leader.

"The Evil Centipede's Paralysis Breath..." The elder spoke one of Rimuru's skills, making you stop in shock of how he knew it. "The Black Spider's Sticky Steel Thread...The Armorsaurus's Body Armor..." He listed a few more, surprising Rimuru. "He may have learned the skills of many other monsters, as well. Do not lower your guard, young master." The elder warned his red-haired leader.

"He named all the skills I used, and the monsters they came from, from just one look...I should try not to give too much away." Rimuru thought with a hint of caution as he raised his hands out. "Can we stop this? I'd like you to hear what I have to say now." Rimuru asked.

"Quiet, evil majin!" The red Ogre yelled.

"Okay, um...So, listen..." Rimuru went ahead and tried to explain his side anyways, but the red Ogre was not having any of it.

"I admit you are strong. That makes me all the more certain." The red Ogre said, confusing Rimuru.

"Certain of what?" Rimuru asked him.

"You are one of them!" The red Ogre yelled in hatred.

"Them? Who?" Rimuru could only fall further into confusion of what their leader was trying to say.

"It is unthinkable for us Ogres to be defeated by mere Orcs!" The red Ogre said as his grip on his sword tightened.

"Orcs? H-Hang on, what makes you--!" Rimuru tried to get a word in, but to no avail.

"Quiet! I know it was all the work of you and your majin comrades!" The red Ogre continued to pin blame on Rimuru for something he knew nothing of.

"Huh? Majin?" Rimuru was completely lost at this point.

"Don't deny it!" The red Ogre screamed.

"Wait! You've got the wrong--!" Rimuru stopped speaking when he felt a presence behind him and raised his armored hand to defend, but as he stepped away from the elder Ogre who snuck up on him, he looked to see his arm was cut off where the armor stopped.

"Hmm...I must be going senile. I was certain I cut off your head." The elder said as he raised his blade up.

"He actually managed to get into Rimuru's blind spot. That elder certainly has a lot of experience as a swordsman..." You thought in surprise of the skills the elder Ogre displayed as you stepped towards your friend. "Need a hand?" You asked as you stepped over to Rimuru.

"I'm fine! H-Huh? Hey, weren't you supposed to get in her way?" Rimuru asked in confusion of why you were stepping away from the pink-haired girl.

"It's fine, she's no longer a threat." You said as you glanced over to the girl who just stood there with an unsure look on her face. "To think someone could catch you by surprise, he's certainly impressive." You commented as the two of you looked towards the elder.

"Did he get under my Magic Sense and easily break through my Multilayer Barrier and Body Armor?" Rimuru said in wonder of how he managed to get into his blindspot.

"Next time, I won't miss." The elder said as he opened one eye to aim for the next vital spot.

"Looks like you were just foolhardy after all. I commend your courage to remain calm after losing an arm." The red Ogre said as he raised his blade up in the air. "The pride that compelled you to take us all on by yourselves will be your downfall! Regret your folly in the next life!" He yelled as you walked over and picked up Rimur's severed arm in your mouth.

"Hey, can you really not put this thing back on?" You asked him as the Ogre's were confused by what you were saying and doing as you handed Rimuru his arm back.

"Of course I can. That sort of thing comes naturally to me." Rimuru said as he looked at his severed arm.

In an instant, the severed arm Rimuru held in his hand glowed and turned into a slimy mass before being absorbed into his body through his palm. Once the arm was absorbed, a new had taken its place as Rimuru was whole once again, shocking the remaining standing Ogres.

"Ehehe. Did you think you'd beaten me just by cutting off one of my arms?" Rimuru asked while waving his new arm around as the red Ogre seemed shaken by this act.

"F-Foul beast!" The red Ogre yelled as he regained his bearings quickly and held a hand sign in front of himself as flames swirled around him. "Ogre Flame!" He cast a magic attack as you two were engulfed in a blazing inferno tornado.

"Young master..." The elder said in awe of his leader having to unleash his own magic.

"Did I...get them?" The red Ogre said in wonder of his own attack before gasping in shock when he saw you and Rimuru walk out unscathed.

"Too bad. Fire has no effect on us." Rimuru said as he stepped in front of you. "You were right, though. We did underestimate you. We'll show you..." He said as he put his hand to his face and removed the mask from his head as he looked at them with a sure smile. "...what we're like when we're serious." He said as dark aura's began to emit around you two.

"What auras..." The elder said in nervousness as the red Ogre readied his blade to defend himself and his allies.

"Take a good look." Rimuru said as he raised one hand in the air.

Lifting one of his hands up to the sky and unleashing one of his newer skills he had learned, Rimuru unleashed a funnel of his extra skill: Black Flame, as it swirled in a menacing and violent tornado in the air, darkening the area around them as if the sun had gone out.

"That's...That flames is...It's not produced by using the surrounding magicules! The only thing forming that flame is his pure strength! And the size of the flame mirrors the size of his power..." The pink-haired Ogre said in shock of how much power Rimuru was displaying to them.

"I'll show you something even more interesting." Rimuru said as he turned towards a boulder that was laying on the side of the field. "This is my true power!" He yelled with an excited smile as he raised his other hand in the air before throwing it down as his Black Lightning came down with raging power, blasting the rock apart as the shockwave forced the Ogre's to cover themselves.

"EHHHH??!?! When did you learn that?! Can I learn it too?" You asked with a pleading look in your eyes as Rimuru looked away nervously.

"Uh...Maybe I should've kept this one under wraps, after all..." Rimuru thought as you continued to look at him with hopeful eyes which he just ignored as he turned to the shocked Ogres. "What now? Still want to fight?" He asked as the red Ogre seemed shaken by what he had just seen. "Good, he's scared. Please, just surrender now!" Rimuru thought with hopeful wishing.

"Young master, please take the princess and flee. I will end this." The elder advised the young leader.

"Quiet, old man." The hot-blooded leader said as the elder just fell silent, knowing how the young master is. "That is intense. It saddens me to say it, but it seems we are no match for you. Still, I have my pride as the next leader of the powerful Ogre clan! And what leader would fail to avenge his slain brethren?!" He yelled as he raised his blade once more with a determined will to fight. "Even if I can't win, I will still fight back!" He said as the elder joined his side.

"Young master, if you fight, I will fight by your side!" The elder said with loyalty as he stepped next to his leader with great resolve.

"That's their answer? Well, damn. That backfired on me." Rimuru thought as he turned towards you as you still hadn't really shown off anything. "Hey, do something that'll make them surrender or leave." He whispered as you snapped out of your amazed trance from his last skill.

"Huh? O-Oh, right. I guess I can show off a little to, um..." You said as you looked around for a place to unleash a skill. "Hmm, I don't sense any living things in that direction, so it'll have to do." You said as Rimuru shot a confused look towards you in reaction to what you just said.

"Huh? W-Wait, what are you--?!" Rimuru couldn't even ask what you were about to do as the spines on your back flashed blue and your eyes glowed blue.

"Here goes nothing!" You yelled as a powerful blue light shined from your mouth.

Opening your mouth and pointing in a direction that nothing could be harmed or killed, you unleashed an Atomic Breath and the initial blast from your mouth sent a powerful shockwave that knocked all the Ogres off their feet and to the ground. Your Atomic Breath incinerated everything in its path for about a mile before it reached its end and impacted the ground. Once your skill struck the ground, there was a massive explosion that blew a powerful gust of wind in all directions and sent trees and debris flying through the air and created a small mushroom cloud. Standing there in shock, your eye was twitching in confusion as everyone was jaw-dropped by what they had just seen you do.

"Humu! Humu! It seems that my theory was right!" You heard a familiar voice as you decided to speak to your mother who was sounding off in your head.

"U-Um...What just happened?" You asked her in your head.

"Hm? Oh, nothing much. It's just that with every time you use your Atomic Breath, your going gradually make it stronger and stronger. And seeing that in your last big battle you fired off three of these, well let's just say you gave your Atomic Breath a really BIG boost in strength! Cool, right?" Your mother said with amusement.

"NOT COOL!! I mean, it kinda is cool, BUT IT'S ALSO NOT COOL! I SHOULD LEARN ABOUT THESE THINGS AHEAD OF TIME BEFORE I USE THEM!! I COULD END UP BLOWING AWAY THE ENTIRE VILLAGE IF I ACCDENTALLY FIRED THIS OFF!" You screamed at her in your head as you imagined the village exploding.

"Oh don't be silly!" Your mother said as you were slowly calming down. "You'd blow away the entire forest, not just your village! Ahahaha!" She laughed as you felt your mind crack at that moment as you imagined the entire forest being ignited in flames.

"R-R-Rimuru...I don't think I'm gonna show off any more skills..." You said in a shaky tone as you looked over to the absolutely shocked faces of the Ogres. "I'm gonna go over there..." You said while pointing to the boulder Rimuru exploded.

"Huh? Yeah..." Rimuru said as he stared at you worriedly while holding his Black Flames in his other hand.

"B-Brother!" The pink-haired girl called out as she got to her feet and stood in front of her red-haired brother. "These individuals may not be our enemy!" She said as the shaken red Ogre reached out to her.

"S-Stay back! It's dangerous!" The red Ogre said.

"No!" The pink-haired girl refused, surprising Rimuru.

"Why? He's a masked majin, just like the one who attacked our village! You said so yourself..." The red Ogre said as the young Ogre girl lowered her arms.

"Yes...but please, try to think this through calmly. Why would such powerful majin and his equally powerful monster ally use such underhanded tactics as forcing the pigs to attack our village? It makes no sense. They surely have the power to kill us all on their own, if they so desired!" The young Ogre girl said.

"That's right!" You yelled from where you rested as you were laid out on the rocks lazily while Rimuru also nodded in agreement.

"There is no doubt they're unlike us, but I don't think they have any connection to the ones that attacked our village." The young Ogre girl said as the red Ogre seemed conflicted now as he nervously looked in Rimuru's direction.

"Feeling a little more willing to listen now? I don't need this anymore, right?" Rimuru said as he referred to his Black Flame while you walked over and laid on the ground next to him as he returned his flames to his body.

"Who are you?" The red Ogre asked in wonder.

"Us? We're just a slime and a lizard." Rimuru answered as one part of that confused the red Ogre.

"Slime?" The red Ogre said in wonder.

"Yep. Rimuru the slime." Rimuru said as his entire body began to turn into a slimy mass and melt down as they were shocked to see his true slime form as he rolled onto your head.

"And I'm Y/N the lizard." You said as you raised your head with Rimuru on top of you, finally introducing yourselves to the Ogres as they got a closer look.

"I-It's true..." The red Ogre said in disbelief as Rimuru took out his mask from his body.

"And this mask is a keepsake from someone I knew. Feel free to see for yourself whether it's the same one that your attacker had." Rimuru said as he offered it to the young master.

"All right..." The red Ogre said as he took a hold of the mask for further examination. "It does seem similar, but..." He trailed off as the pink-haired girl took a closer look.

"This one contains anti-magic power." The Ogre girl revealed the power of Shizu's mask.

"But the majin from back then wasn't concealing their aura..." The elder said as he remembered the power this 'majin' was displaying to them.

"Then..." The red Ogre came to a realization as he instantly dropped to one knee in front of you two and bowed his head in guilt. "Forgive us. It seems our desperation caused a grave misunderstanding. Please accept my apology." He said with regret in his voice.

"Sure, we accept." Rimuru said as he relaxed his slime form on your head, becoming less plump of a slime. "Sheesh. For a minute there, I wasn't sure what was gonna happen." He thought before looking around at everyone. "Well, this is no place to talk. Let's head back to the village." Rimuru suggested as he looked to the Ogres who were all back on their feet as Mai flew pass them with the now awoken Goblins and Starwolves, and floated by your side.

"Thanks for healing them and waking up the others, Mai." You thanked your moth underling.

"I'm honored by your praise, my Lord." Mai said as she happily giggled by your side.

"Come with us." Rimuru said to the Ogres, surprising them.

"Are you sure?" The red Ogre asked as you all nodded kindly to them.

"Yep. I want to hear about what you've been through." Rimuru said as you nodded in the same desire.

"But we wounded your companions." The red Ogre said with regret of what they had done.

"And we did the same to yours. But no one died, so we'll say it's all good." Rimuru said as the elder Ogre approached Gobta and Rigur.

"Forgive us." The elder said with great regret for his actions against them as Gobta instinctively hid in fear behind Rigur who just nervously laughed it off and let bygones be bygones.

"Besides, we're having a feast today. The more, the merrier, right?" Rimuru said as the Ogre's seemed joyed by the now welcoming arms you had for them as they smiled brightly now.

"There we go!" You wrapped your tail around the pink-haired girl who gasped in surprise before smiling widely as you placed her on your back for her to ride. "Hey, what's for dinner tonight?" You asked as you turned around and began to lead everyone back to the village.

"You'll see when we get there!" Rimuru said while patting your head with his slimy appendage.

"Heeeyyy! I wanna know!!!!!" You complained as the group laughed in amusement of yours and Rimuru's banters.

With that strange battle ending just as fast as it started, you and Rimuru lead everyone back to the village safely as the sun began to set and its orange light shined warmly across the land. While heading through the forest and going to the edge of the hill that led down to where you all lived, a nice breeze blew through the area as Rimuru had something come to mind.

"By the way, what's your name?" Rimuru asked the red Ogre as he walked beside you two.

"Oh, we have no names." The young master replied to him.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot, most of you don't. That's right...That's right........." Rimuru said as he had a strange feeling about what was about to happen next, now that you've all met new, unnamed monsters, that you were about to befriend and establish relationship with...names, huh...?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.9K 787 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
31.5K 489 25
This is the story of how a man got killed, reincarnated, became buddies with a cute little slime and became a force stronger than a Demon Lord and a...
6.3K 237 24
they had heard about each other, but they hadn't met. so when they finally met, it felt like they were already familiar. playful teasing and snarky c...
72.8K 2.3K 28
A Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken / That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime fanfiction. Rimuru Tempest, once known as Satoru Mikami, is faced with a d...