Her Secret

נכתב על ידי _dat_one_girl_

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared... עוד

Important Disclaimers
Character Aesthetics
1|End of Discussion
2|Some Man Giving Orders
3|Bridal Shower
4|Kiss Your Bride
5|Wedding Reception
6|My New Normal
7|Rules
8|Sebastian
9|Not the End
10|New Friend
11|Blood
12|A Little Freedom
14|Attempted Murder
15|A Disaster
16|Loveless Marriage
17|Ballet
18|Isabella
19|Baby Steps
20|Sexy Kittens
21|His Way
22|The Ball
23|Even More Secrets
24|Tired of Me
25|A Goddess
26|One Sided
27|Toddler Steps
28|Avoidance
29|Her First Date
30|His First Date
31|In Love
32|All On Me
33|Keep It Together
34|Fear Triumphs Desire
35|Done Being Nice
36|Work it Out
37|Best Feeling
38|Growing Feeling
39|Changing
40|Prepare for War
41|Wrong or Right?
42|Private Plane
43|The Honeymoon
44|His Story
45|Backshots
46|Elianna Mariano
47|The Big Reveal
48|His Office
49|Luca
50|Time for Revenge
51|Prepare for Landing
52|Grow Old Together
53|Revenge
54|Best Family
Epilogue
His Secret
Emilia's Book Out Now

13|Murderer

169K 4K 1.8K
נכתב על ידי _dat_one_girl_

Elianna's POV

Step one: Find a way to kill him.
Step two: Get him to trust me.
Step three: Kill him.

Step one was completed. I'll add that seasoning to his food.

Now I was in step two. I needed to get him to eat that food from me.

I looked out the window as a lot spine-chilling individuals gathered outside.

The door opened and Luca was standing silently indicating to me that I need to go outside.

"What's happening?" I asked him but no reply as usual.

I don't know why I keep asking him questions. It's like I do it automatically.

We reached outside and everyone was gathered in a circle.

Luca pushed me upfront and I saw there was a man tied up in the center.

"What is this? Why isn't anybody trying to help?"

Luca looked ahead.

I tried to move to help him but Luca anchored me.

Enzo, Sebastian and some other guy walked to the front.

When the man saw them he started panicking.

Enzo stepped forward and the man started crying.

"You are all probably wondering why you are here and who this wuss that is pissing himself in front of me is," Enzo started. "I'm here to give you guys a lesson and he unfortunately is the example."

"Please sir, I had no choice. I needed it to protect my family. It's a dangerous world we live in."

"Did I say you could speak?" Enzo rudely asked.

The man instantly shut his mouth.

"I hate people who betray me. This man stole from me."

"Come on man, it was just a gun and some ammo. Don't beat me up for that."

Enzo looked at him. "If I let everyone go then I wouldn't have anymore ammo or guns left to be stolen."

"Please Enzo, I have a family!"

Enzo turned to the crowd. "I want everyone here to know that none of you are safe. Not even if you have a family or only stole ammo."

He turned to the man. "Don't worry, I won't make your family watch and I'll make it quick. Looks like you've gotten lucky today."

He stretched out his hand and Sebastian placed a pistol in his hand.

"Let me go," I ordered Luca as I tried to get out of his grip but he held me down tighter.

Enzo must have spotted me because he stopped talking to look at me.

A sudden, loud gunshot was heard and I jumped.

Blood was splattered all over him yet he kept eye contact with me.

"Nobody is safe," he said before handing Sebastian the gun and walking away.

Was that a threat to me?

My eyes slowly drifted to site and I could feel all my breakfast coming up.

Luca must have realized because he let me go and I ran to the side and threw up.

This just reminded me of the type of man he was.

"Are you okay?" I heard Sebastian's voice ask.

I looked back and accidentally looked at that man's lifeless body. I threw up again.

"I told him not to make you watch."

"You should have told him not to do it in the first place!" I shouted. "What are you going to tell his poor family?"

"Elianna, you have to understand that Enzo does not have a good history with people like that."

"What does Enzo's problems have to do with that man? Why must he be punished?"

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Enzo is your husband. You're supposed to side with him."

"Enzo hasn't done one good thing for me that I should call him my husband."

"It doesn't matter. You guys are married and believe it or not, he is somewhat trying," he defended his best friend.

"He's a murderer!"

"And what does that make your father?" He asked and I froze.

"What?"

"What do you think your father does?"

"He's a-he's a consultant!"

He scoffed. "Consultant my ass. We're all the same including your precious papa. The only thing that makes Enzo different from your dad is that he isn't afraid to tell you who he is."

He turned to the crowd. "Some of you need to clean up that mess and the rest of you return to your posts."

He turned back to me. "I really want to be friends with you Elianna but Enzo will always come first."

I knew that. I don't expect him to drop his best friend for me.

"What are you going to tell his family?" I asked again.

"You don't have to worry about that."

"I don't but I will," I said and he remained silent. "Sebastian!"

"They knew what he signed up for!" He shouted at me. He sighed. "Look Elianna-"

"No, it's fine," I said as I turned to Luca. "I'm ready to go back inside."

I started walking and stopped by a closet and got a sheet.

I walked upstairs and then back to our bedroom.

When I entered, I could hear the shower running.

I would feel dirty too after coldly murdering someone.

The shower turned off and he soon came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

It looked like he worked out a lot because he had have muscular torso which included his well defined abs.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw a huge scar running diagonally from his collar bone all the way done to his waist.

I cringed a little as I imagined the pain it had caused.

It was fully healed though, just like the smaller ones at the back.

I didn't see this one because he always kept on a shirt to probably cover them up.

I looked up at him and froze when I saw him looking at me.

He slowly looked down at the spot I was looking at on his chest and I felt terrible for pointing it out.

He turned and went into the closet but didn't say a word to me.

I mean, what would he say?

I would like to know how he got them but something tells me he isn't big on telling stories about himself.

He came back out, fully clothed, and went straight to his desk.

"Why did you make me watch?" I asked.

He looked through some papers. "I wanted you to see what I'm going to do to your brother and father before I kill you if you ever step out of line."

"You're a murderer," I said and he immediately paused what he was doing.

"Don't call me that."

"Why? That is what you are, a murderer!"

He jolted up out of his seat and marched to me. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pushing me back until my back slammed against the wall.

There was pure rage in his eyes. "I said not to call me that!"

"Murderer!" I repeated as tears enter my eyes but I won't stop.

That is what he is and I will not allow him to deny it.

His hands applied pressure until my collar bones which made my back press on to the wall even harder.

It started to hurt a lot but I stood my ground.

"I know that man was not the first person you have murdered. That is what murderers do, they murder people."

That seemed to be his breaking point because he grabbed my throat and started choking me like how he did the other day.

I smiled as he suffocated me. I wanted him to know that I'm not some girl he could order around.

I was never one before and I will certainly not be one now.

I lifted up my knee and kicked him in the balls.

When his grip loosened a little from my neck due to my unexpected kick, I used that opportunity to grab his hand and slip myself away from his hold.

I smiled as I made it out his hold successfully.

I did that!

My smile dropped when I felt his hand grip my neck from the back and swing me into the wall.

He pressed my face against the wall with one hand and used the other to hold both of my hands behind my back.

He pressed himself so close to me that I could feel my ass rubbing against his front.

My breathing became heavier and heavier.

He inched his face towards my head so that his mouth and my ears were lined up.

"I'm going to kill your brother in the morning," he whispered before letting me out his hold.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

252K 3.3K 36
'Dominic Carson'. The man you would never wish to cross paths with. The name which can make you regret the day you were born. He is a walking nightma...
64.9K 1.3K 18
《𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟�...
68.2K 1.8K 35
•••• 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐨 Being in the shadows, she gets no attention from her abusive father. Only wanting to go to collage and become succes...
2.5M 70.1K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...