I Don't Need Your Help (gxg)

By Mangos_for_life

Y/N Y/L/N is just a 17 year old girl that's going through a lot. She lost her parents when she was really you... More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Detention
Chapter 3: Questions
Chapter 4: Job
Chapter 5: 'Parents'
Chapter 6: Hickey
Chapter 7: Bruises
Chapter 8: Fight
Chapter 9: Dream
Chapter 10: Why me?!
Chapter 11: Boyfriend
Chapter 12: Sketchbook
Chapter 13: Address
Chapter 14: In a rush
Chapter 15: The what now?
Chapter 16: Confession
Chapter 17: Investigation
Chapter 18: Confrontation
Chapter 19: Blood
Chapter 20: Hospital
Chapter 21: "I will"
Chapter 22: Home
Chapter 23: The Kiss
Chapter 24: Baby
Chapter 25: Girlfriend
Chapter 26: Nightmare
Chapter 27: Mel
Chapter 28: Message
Chapter 29: Coming back
Chapter 30: Saturday
Chapter 31: Let me in
Chapter 32: The talk
Chapter 33: Late
Chapter 34: Dino nuggies
Chapter 35: Home
Chapter 37: Love
Chapter 38: Visit

Chapter 36: Stitches

276 14 0
By Mangos_for_life

Y/N's POV
One week later
For the past week, I have been feeling... a lot of things to say the least. My relationship with Mel has grown I guess. I've been thinking a lot lately and ever since last Friday, when I was in detention, sleeping in her lap, one of the things I keep thinking about all day is if I really do love her. I mean to be honest I don't even know what it feels like...
I haven't been avoiding her, I haven't snapped at her or anything and I was even able to eat without throwing up afterwards - well at least a few times. What I'm trying to say is, that I'm getting a bit better. Slowly, but at least something. And of course, Mel has been supportive and all that, telling me how she's proud of me and what not - I think I do love her. I mean do I?

"Hey what are you thinking about?" Chyler asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I- uhh, nothing. I was j-just thinking about my stitches being removed today." I smiled at her with my lips pursed. I mean I have been thinking about that as well and the doctor said I could remove them myself, 'cause you literally just pull it out and it comes out. Yes I have experience.

"Oh, is that happening today?" She asked with her red eyebrows raised. "Yeah anddd, I can do it myself, so that'll be fun." I chuckled. "What can you do yourself." Mel asked suddenly appearing behind the counter startling Chyler and I. Huh, I didn't even see or hear her walk in. "Uh, the stitches. I'm gonna remove them today." I pointed to my thigh. "Uhh, no you won't. I'm not gonna let you do it yourself princess. I'll do it." I saw Chyler smirk, maybe because of the petname that left me blushing or maybe because Mel just has to act like the mom and do everything for me and won't let me do literally anything. "B-but Melissa!" I whined looking into her beautiful ocean eyes. "Don't pout and I don't wanna hear it." Why does she sound so hot when she's strict and demanding? "Chyler! Help me out. Tell her I can do it myself. Come on, I know you love me more than her." I gave Chyler my puppy eyes, that she can't resist. "No, don't do that Y/N. It's not gonna work this time, besides I think you should let her do it." I grunted crossing my arms. "I hate you both." I walked in the back room hearing them call 'no you don't."

After my shift, Melissa drove us home, telling me about her day and how she's looking forward to the weekend.

Once we got inside the house she put her keys on the hook beside the door. "So do you wanna get the stitches over with now or do you wanna do it later?" She asked walking into the kitchen and getting herself some water. "I think I wanna get it over with now. But I can do it myself Mel." I stated taking my hoodie off, feeling a bit insecure, because of the skin tight crop top I was wearing - it's a nice top, but I always feel insecure in tight clothing like this. "No I said I'll do it and I don't wanna hear anything." She raised her eyebrow looking into my Y/E/C orbs. "Kay then, let me just change into something more comfortable. God I hate this top!" I turned my back to her, ready to walk away, but she turned me to face her again. "You look great in it though. I mean it. You're so beautiful angel. You're perfect and I know you don't believe me right now, but maybe some day you will." She said right before kissing me passionately. She put her hands on my waist as I put mine on her neck pulling her closer and deepening the kiss. She lightly squeezed my lower back making me moan quietly as she took that as an opportunity to put her tongue in my mouth. But of course everything good must come to an end and so did our kiss. I was disappointed as I pouted and furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Don't pout bunny, you're gonna get more kisses after we're done. Now go on and change, I'll be waiting in the bathroom for you, okay?" She asked awaiting my response, which was only a small nod. "Words Y/N." She raised her eyebrow at me. Ugh, she needs to stop doing that or else I'm gonna fucking jump her. "Yes Melissa." I said as I turned around hearing her say 'good girl.' It's like she's trying to make me blush at any given moment.

I changed into a long sleeved oversized T-shirt and some sweats, 'cause that's just what I find comfortable and can hide in it as much as I want. I can hide my scars as well as my body in it, so there's that.

I walked downstairs, going into the bathroom where Melissa said she'd be. She had her back turned to me preparing something on the bathroom counter, so I walked over to her hugging her from behind and laying my head on her back since I was shorter than her. "Hey shorty, you good back there?" She teased me, of course she'd say that. "Hey! I'm not that shorter than you." "You sure?" She turned around towering over me. She's intimidating when she's looking down on me like that. My only response was a grunt as I smushed my face into her chest feeling a bit shy all of a sudden. Only she can make me feel like that.

"Okay princess. Now I need you to take of your pants and sit on that chair. Can you do that for me Angel?" She asked like she was talking to a little child and I'm not gonna lie I kind of liked it. I mean she's just so soft with me and everything and then I get this feeling that I can't really explain. It's like I feel safe and cared for and like I know nothing bad is going to happen when she's here. "Yeah, give me a sec." I said as I was taking my sweatpants off, feeling insecure about my thighs as I sat down. Good thing that shirt is long and goes under my butt and everything. "Okay, so I just need to cut the string and then I'm gonna pull it out, kay?" She explained sitting on her knees in front of me looking right into my eyes. "Mhmm. Yeah I'm gonna be fine don't worry." I nodded, letting a breath out to calm myself down. I've done this a few times already, so why the fuck am I nervous? "Tell me to stop, if you need me to." She said her final words as she took the scissors and started cutting the string. It wasn't the most comfortable thing ever, but it was okay. It just feels a bit weird. "Okay and now I'm gonna pull it out. If it hurts, tell me and I'll stop angel." She looked at me reassuringly before taking the end of the string and starting to pull it out. Once again, not the best thing ever, but it's just a weird feeling. It stung a bit here and there, but nothing I couldn't take.

After she pulled all of it out she put some ointment on it to seal it or whatever. "Okay, all done princess. Good job." She pecked my lips before helping me get up. I put my pants back on and walked closer to her slowly. "Don't you think I deserve a reward?" I aked seductively as I looked at her lips and then back into her eyes. "And what would your reward be baby?" She asked in the same tone as me. "Hmm, let me think. Maybe a kiss?" She tilted her head and raised her eyebrow. "I bet you'd like that wouldn't you princess?" By now we were only inches apart and I couldn't even concentrate because of the hunger for her lips. "I would like that yeah." She smirked before connecting our lips in a heated kiss. Not that cute little kiss we usually share. This kiss was something else.

I let my hands roam her body and so did she. We kept kissing and every now and then I moaned at the feeling of her tongue inside my mouth She tapped my butt while putting her hand on my thigh indicating that she'd pick me up. And so she did, I put my legs around her waist never breaking the kiss as I put my hands around her neck, so I'd have something to hold onto. She walked us out of the bathroom and to the stairs were she let her lips trail soft kisses down my jaw to my neck. I moaned at the feeling of her lips as she got to my sweet spot and nibbled on it with her teeth.

Once we got to the top of the stairs, she started walking to her bedroom as she started kissing me on the lips again, holding me firmly against her. She put me on the bed and as she sat down, I staddled her lap as we continued our lustful kiss. She let her hands roam under my shirt and that's when I was starting to feel a bit self conscious, but I pushed it down, wanting to enjoy this moment. She pushed my shirt upwards indicating that she wanted to take it off and so I let her, without really thinking. Once she took my shirt off she looked at me, but not really on my body, since she probably knew about my self consciousness. She kissed my neck and started sucking on the skin wherever she could. I was enjoying the moment, but started to feel even more uncomfortable as I remembered how Blake would always mark me, so everyone knew I was taken. Thoughts of Blake touching me swarmed through my head as I suddenly felt disgusted by myself. Remembering how his hands felt on my body or how his lips felt against my skin and then I remembered my father. The feeling of their hands on me left me feeling like throwing up. And then it hit me. I don't have my shirt on. I don't have my arms covered. My breathing picked up, but not from Mel and her amazing lips, but from the panic and grossness being in my body. I quickly separated from the kiss and took the shirt on my right side and quickly put it on over my head. "I- I'm sorry Mel. I-I can't. I just- " "Hey, hey, it's okay angel. You're okay. I'm here with you, it's only me, nobody else. You're safe with me." She looked into my panicked and anxious eyes with her soft blue ones and that's what calmed me down. "What happened Y/N?" She asked after a bit of silence. "I just remembered Blake and my father, a-and it j-just all came down on me and I just f-felt so disgusted and I dunno..." I looked down ashamed. "It's okay baby, we can stop and just cuddle. Would you like that? Or do you wanna talk about it?" "I wanna cuddle if that's okay." I said with hopeful eyes. "That's more than okay angel." So we layed down and I put my head on her chest as she played with my hair and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. I was falling asleep, my eyes already closed. I was just seconds away from slumber land. "I love you princess."  Was the last thing I heard before falling asleep. Was I just dreaming when I heard that or did Mel just say it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 4.7K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...
5.1K 111 20
ever had a crush on a teacher? Billie does. watch as she unravels the fantasies to come, but how long does this 'crush' last, and how long until it a...
6.2K 143 31
Liza Micheal's has a stutter, an eating disorder and self harms. Liza is a fourteen year old gay kid and no one really cares about her anymore, then...
12.1K 231 11
Someone new starts at her school, that she didn't know, would mean the world to her in a few months. Only one problem, it's her teacher. TW !! Smut S...