Her Secret

Por _dat_one_girl_

๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared... Mรกs

Important Disclaimers
Character Aesthetics
1|End of Discussion
2|Some Man Giving Orders
3|Bridal Shower
4|Kiss Your Bride
5|Wedding Reception
6|My New Normal
7|Rules
8|Sebastian
9|Not the End
11|Blood
12|A Little Freedom
13|Murderer
14|Attempted Murder
15|A Disaster
16|Loveless Marriage
17|Ballet
18|Isabella
19|Baby Steps
20|Sexy Kittens
21|His Way
22|The Ball
23|Even More Secrets
24|Tired of Me
25|A Goddess
26|One Sided
27|Toddler Steps
28|Avoidance
29|Her First Date
30|His First Date
31|In Love
32|All On Me
33|Keep It Together
34|Fear Triumphs Desire
35|Done Being Nice
36|Work it Out
37|Best Feeling
38|Growing Feeling
39|Changing
40|Prepare for War
41|Wrong or Right?
42|Private Plane
43|The Honeymoon
44|His Story
45|Backshots
46|Elianna Mariano
47|The Big Reveal
48|His Office
49|Luca
50|Time for Revenge
51|Prepare for Landing
52|Grow Old Together
53|Revenge
54|Best Family
Epilogue
His Secret
Emilia's Book Out Now

10|New Friend

177K 5.2K 1.2K
Por _dat_one_girl_

Elianna's POV

"Mommy!" I cried as I grabbed her hand tightly.

"I'm not going to make it, Elianna," she struggled to tell me. "But we can save the baby."

I looked back at papa pacing back and forth in distress.

This only made me cry harder.

I was eight years old in this cold hospital room with my mom telling me she was going to die.

"Stop it, Angelica!" Papa shouted at her. "Why are you telling the child such nonsense! If something was wrong the doctors would say!"

"This is not my first pregnancy. I know when something is wrong!" She argued back to him.

She grabbed her stomach in pain as she got another contraction.

I quickly grabbed a towel and dabbed her face. She was drenched in her own sweat because she was burning up.

"It's time," she told papa. "Call the doctor!"

She grabbed my hands tightly. "Elianna, you have to promise mommy that if anything happens you will take care of your baby brother with your life."

I shook my head. "No no no. I can't. You have to do it. You're just being dramatic right now because you're scared! You're going to be okay."

"Elianna, promise!" She screamed.

"I promise," I cried. "I promise!"

The doctors rushed in and papa pulled me aside.

They made her push and everything was going good.

She smiled and papa gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"One more push and your baby will be here, Mrs. De Luca."

"I guess I was just overreacting, Elianna," mom laughed and I laughed too.

"I told you so."

"Ready?" The doctor asked and she nodded her head.

She started to push but the doctor immediate raised his hand.

Her eyes were closed so she didn't see.

"Mommy!" I shouted as I saw blood.

She opened her eyes frightened. "Elianna?"

I opened my mouth to speak but I was speechless.

"Promise, Elianna," she said once more before her eyes rolled back into her head and she seized.

When they stabilised her, they retrieved the baby and my eight year old self thought she went to sleep.

I looked at papa with a smile. She was okay. She was sleeping!

When I saw papa let me go and drop to the ground, I knew then that she was not sleeping.

I jolted up from my slumber breathing heavily and shaking.

I looked back and realized I was in my prison cell which was disguised as a bedroom.

I looked beside me to see him peacefully beside me.

Tears just spewed out my eyes once I saw him.

I have to keep my promise I made to mom. I have to protect him. I can't make this psychopath get close to him.

Haze doesn't even know the world I have gotten myself in and I want it to stay that way.

He can't know that my husband is some psychopathic murderer. He thinks he's supposed to protect me but I'm the one who has to protect him.

I want him to be happy with his football career and girlfriend.

I believe that he will make it big one day in the football world and turn Eve into his wife.

Unlike my loveless fate, they have an exceptional chance of making a bright future together.

I had hoped that the same would happen to me but now this will never happen.

Even if I somehow managed to get away from him, I'd still be cursed somehow.

"I promise, mom," I whispered under my breath.

I hated my name ever since mom died. Out of all the last words she could've used, she used my name.

I couldn't bare to hear it anymore but I couldn't bare to change it.

Mom loved my name.

His phone started ringing and I immediately laid back down with my back turned to him.

It took a few rings before he moved to pick it up.

"What?" His deep morning voice disrespectfully answered. "I'm almost there."

When he hung up he jumped out of bed and started to get ready.

I pretended to be asleep while he got ready because I wasn't in the mood to make any form of interaction with him.

I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep because he took his precious time getting ready.

The sound of his footsteps finally headed to the door before I heard it close.

I sat up and when I opened my eyes I froze.

He stood by the door watching me.

"Don't try to pretend you're doing something. No one will believe you,"he said before actually leaving this time.

"She stays in there for the day," I heard him tell what I assumed to be Luca.

I'm going to kill him.

I'm not sure how or when, but I will.

It's the only way to take me out of this terrible marriage and keep Haze safe from him.

A few minutes of me just looking out the window passed before I heard a knock on the door.

I know it wasn't him for sure because he just barges in whenever he wants. It was his room too to be fair.

The door unlocked and I was surprised to see who it was.

It was Sebastian with a tray in his hands.

"Don't worry," he said as he placed the tray on the bed. "I come in peace."

I looked on the tray then back to him.

"I made you breakfast in case you were wondering. Ms. Rossi cannot be trusted when she makes food for people she's mad with. One time she threw laxative and gave to a guard who had shouted at her."

I stayed quiet and he frowned.

"I'm a bit disappointed. I've been told that you have quite a mouth on you yet you haven't said many words to me."

"That's because you tried to slit my throat," I finally spoke as I softly touched the bruise which was starting to heal.

"I told you already that I wasn't actually going to. I know better. Enzo would've killed me right after."

He lifted up the cover of the tray. "I make a mean avocado toast."

I loved avocado toast. I always made it for Haze.

He always loved my cooking.

I slowly went up to him. "Eat some."

I was starving but I wasn't stupid. There could be poison in there. I don't trust any of these people.

"You're smart, I like that," he said before breaking off a piece of toast and eating it. "See? All good."

I lowered my guard a little just to eat.

I ate a piece and it tasted heavenly. Although it was just bread and mashed avocados. It could be that I was hungry too.

"If you think I'm good, you should try Enzo's hand. That man could've been a chef."

I paused at the mentioning of his name.

"Why are you even friends with that guy?" I asked.

"Whether he admits it or not, he needs me and I need him. We were each other's only friend at one point but that story is for another day."

"What's he going to do with my father's deeds?"

He looked on me. "Why are you asking me that?"

"I was told you were the man to ask my questions to."

"I can't tell you that, Elianna. If Enzo wants to, he will tell you that himself. You just need to trust him. He is going to keep you safe."

"By what? Locking me in his bedroom all day? Taking away my phone from me? Shouting at me like I'm some kind of child?"

He laughed. "I'm sorry Elianna but you have no choice. Every time he let's you out, you cause trouble. Also, Enzo will give you back your phone when he's ready."

"I hate him so much," I said as I had the last bite of my toast. "No offense."

He laughed. "It's okay, I've heard people say worse about him."

"I should've married you instead," I said even though I didn't know him that much.

"Then you wouldn't get to experience the confusing world of Enzo," he smiled. "Let's be friends. You will need one of those around here."

"Can you dance?"

"A little. Why?"

"Then we can be friends," I laughed.

He laughed back before grabbing my tray. "I have to meet Enzo at the harbour. I just wanted to make sure you were fed."

"Would Enzo care if I was fed or not?"

"No," he answered honestly.

"Okay," I said trying not to sound sad and he gave me a sympathetic look before leaving.

Vote!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

54.1K 924 43
*A VACATION ROMANCE* (please remember this was my first attempt of writing a book and it probably sucks!) When ๐„๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Š๐š๐ฒ a smart bo...
5.4M 186K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...
1.3M 26.4K 64
Chanel Blanchett was a rich and snobby girl, she had it all, popular in high school with a perfect life and family, or so she thought. She was innoce...
64.9K 1.3K 18
ใ€Š๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฒ. ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...