Her Secret

By _dat_one_girl_

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared... More

Important Disclaimers
Character Aesthetics
1|End of Discussion
2|Some Man Giving Orders
3|Bridal Shower
4|Kiss Your Bride
5|Wedding Reception
6|My New Normal
7|Rules
9|Not the End
10|New Friend
11|Blood
12|A Little Freedom
13|Murderer
14|Attempted Murder
15|A Disaster
16|Loveless Marriage
17|Ballet
18|Isabella
19|Baby Steps
20|Sexy Kittens
21|His Way
22|The Ball
23|Even More Secrets
24|Tired of Me
25|A Goddess
26|One Sided
27|Toddler Steps
28|Avoidance
29|Her First Date
30|His First Date
31|In Love
32|All On Me
33|Keep It Together
34|Fear Triumphs Desire
35|Done Being Nice
36|Work it Out
37|Best Feeling
38|Growing Feeling
39|Changing
40|Prepare for War
41|Wrong or Right?
42|Private Plane
43|The Honeymoon
44|His Story
45|Backshots
46|Elianna Mariano
47|The Big Reveal
48|His Office
49|Luca
50|Time for Revenge
51|Prepare for Landing
52|Grow Old Together
53|Revenge
54|Best Family
Epilogue
His Secret
Emilia's Book Out Now
New Mafia Book Out

8|Sebastian

202K 4.4K 3.6K
By _dat_one_girl_

Elianna's POV

"Eat up," Ms. Rossi said as she stood there watching me eat my breakfast.

It felt so overwhelming.

"Is this really necessary?" I asked politely.

"You are the wife of Mr. Mariano and you need to be healthy incase of anything."

"Whatever that means?" I mumbled as I continued playing with my food.

I was given fried eggs, turkey sausage and bread.

Don't get me wrong, the food was good but I wasn't exactly in the eating mood or the eating environment.

I was in a place that made me feel like I was nothing and that makes me sick.

"Just a few more bites dear," she said to me which made me upset.

She was treating me like a child.

"You also look a little thin. You should gain some more weight. Don't just wait until you get pregnant. Enzo will not even want to get you pregnant in the first place."

"Stop," I snapped at her.

She watched me in horror.

"I don't know who the hell you think I am but I am not some child and I don't give a damn that I'm Enzo's wife. I'll eat what and when I want!" I ended.

Her eyes and mouth were wide open.

I looked up to see Enzo watching me. His face was unimpressed as usual.

He was drenched in his sweat so he had probably just came inside from fixing that old car.

"Luca, take her back to the bedroom," he instructed before walking away.

Luca grabbed me and pulled me away.

"Disrespectful," she muttered under her breath as she picked up my plate.

I kept quiet the whole walk up to the bedroom.

I didn't regret a thing I said.

I hated this place and I hated him.

He didn't even take the time to talk to me. All he did was order people around to deal with me instead of talking to me himself.

Luca opened the door for me and I frowned when I saw I had to reenter this prison.

I didn't say a word to Luca. He didn't want to talk and I didn't either.

I hadn't even been living here for twenty four hours yet but he has already managed to break me.

I will not give up without a fight. War is on between Enzo and I.

"Check the dockyard then go home for the day," I heard his very deep and distinct voice tell Luca from outside the door.

After, he opened the door and walked in.

I waited for a scold but he just walked past me.

He is not a man of many words indeed.

"We need to talk," I said.

Maybe I should go back to America a little earlier than I need to.

"Yeah we do," he replied as he walked into the closet.

"Wait, I know what I want to talk about but what do you want to talk about?" I asked confused.

He picked up a shirt and removed the one he currently had on which revealed some more of his tattoos and abs.

"You're going to apologize to Ms. Rossi."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"I won't allow some stranger to come into my house and disrespect my employees."

"She was disrespecting me and not giving me my personal space."

"I don't want to hear your excuse. Just do what I say," he commanded before putting on his shirt and walking out.

I closed my eyes and collected myself for a second before turning around a walking to the door.

I turned the knob and surprisingly the door opened.

I peaked my head out and Luca was not at his post. He left already.

I quickly made my way down the hallway and halted when I heard him shouting.

"Why the hell did you do it up here?"

"Things went south," another male voice answered. I couldn't help but wonder if it was Luca's.

"Just like how things went South in Naples? I told you to offer him a deal not murder him or his whole family!"

"He didn't take the deal and you didn't tell me what to do if he declined so I did what was best."

Enzo sighed. "What was the real reason?"

"He talked too much and his family was crying too much. I told them I wouldn't hurt them but they didn't believe me so I changed my mind."

"I should've just let you come to the wedding and went myself another time."

Things went silent before I felt a cold, bloody and sharp knife on my neck.

My heart started beating faster with fear as I watched some psycho blue eyed blonde hold that knife to my throat.

"You know Enzo wouldn't care if I slit that pretty little throat of yours," he told me and he was probably telling the truth.

"Who are you?" I managed to ask.

"I'm offended that you don't know me. You might just end up like him," he threatened before dragging me in front the door.

On the ground laid a lifeless man surrounded in his own blood.

"Enzo, give me the green light," he said but Enzo just continued looking at his phone.

"You didn't tell me your wife was so hot," he said which made Enzo finally acknowledge us.

It was only for a second before he stooped down and started searching through the man's pockets.

"Where's the list Seb?" Enzo asked as he continued searching the man's pockets. "You told me that he had it on him."

Seb? As in Mr. Sebastian?

"Check inside his boxers," he joked and Enzo glared at him.

He looked on me. "Back to you Ms. Sexy, I heard you've been causing problems over here. When I came in here Ms. Rossi was telling me how  disrespectful you were."

He inched the knife into my skin and I felt a sharp pain.

I didn't try to look down but I could feel my warm blood trickling down my neck.

"I'm still not seeing it," Enzo said as he continued looking for whatever nonsense he was looking for.

Tears came into my eyes. I was scared and I had no confidence that Enzo would try to save me.

"You murdered that man in there," I said.

"Well he didn't murder himself," he said as the knife inched deeper.

During the first few months, papa thought me self defense.

I looked at the angle in which he stood before me. I could try to attack him before I get completely helpless.

I pulled back my head and used my left hand to grab the right hand in which he held the knife.

My plan was going good until it wasn't.

He quickly overpowered me and started to choke me. "Now you've really messed up, bitch."

His grip suddenly loosened from around my neck and I looked up to see Enzo was now choking him.

"I told you not to touch what's mine," he said before pushing Sebastian out of his way. "Now stop messing around and get the paper from his car!"

Sebastian started walking but he suddenly made a fast move which caused me to flinch and he went out laughing.

Enzo turned to me and if looks could kill, I would sure be dead.

"What the hell are you doing here? Did I tell you that you could leave the bedroom? How did you even get out?" He shouted.

"You left the door open," I said before looking down on the dead man in front of us.

He was so calm about it. This couldn't be his first time.

"Is this what you do? You murder people because they talk or cry too much?" I asked disappointed.

"No, Seb's an idiot who just does the first thing that comes to mind. For me, I'd think about it."

"This is not fair. You can't just kill someone like that!"

"Life's not fair!" He shouted angrily. "If you keep talking I won't stop Seb from killing you next time!"

I ran to his desk and picked up his phone.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm calling the police. We have to report this!"

He grabbed the phone and started choking me.

I tapped him to stop but his eyes just became angry and angrier at me.

I kicked him in the stomach but that only made him choke me harder.

"Please," I said as I gasps for air.

Seb ran in and started pulling him away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 22K 46
π•π€π‹π„π‘πˆπ€ π…π€π˜π„ π’π€ππ“πˆπ€π†πŽ was a very happy girl. When she was little her and her bestfriend would do everything together until somethi...
56.9K 2K 35
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...
5.4M 187K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...
3.9M 88.8K 56
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone and is a headstrong force to be reckoned...