MIGRATION. (ON HOLD)

Galing kay H_A_A_

A female , a pretty seventeen year old teenager , a simple girl bearing the name Akila , was racing for her... Higit pa

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 6

19 6 1
Galing kay H_A_A_

I looked at the young boss's hazel eyes inquisitively as he walked and sat on the grey cushion .

" Sit . " The young boss said to me looking at my black eyes for the first time since when he entered the living room , it was a professional look yet I couldn't help but stare even more . Those hazel eyes definitely has more to it than it looks .

"I don't want to make the cushion dirty Sir . " I said sincerely , considering how neat and expensive the grey cushion looks .
The young boss stare at me even more and I broke the gaze when I couldn't hold it anymore yet I could still feel the hazel eyes on me .

Maybe he's judging how dirty my maroon hijab looks due to the fact that I ran for a day or maybe he's judging how unkept I look or well , maybe not , but the possibilities of it being the last option is very low .

" Sit . " He said in a much firmer voice that I just had to comply . I walked towards the grey cushion that's opposite the one he's sitting on and sat down carefully still afraid that I might dirty it .

The young boss interwind his left hand fingers together with his right hand fingers as he starts to speak " You're looking for a job.." He sated as he look at me once again .

" Yes Sir . " I replied trying my best to remove any informalities so as not to anger the young boss.
" Call me young boss like others , not Sir . " He said with a hard glare making me to automatically nod my head .

"As I was saying you're looking for a job..."He stated again making me to wonder why he's stating the obvious.

"Yes Sir—young boss i means ..." I said

"I'm looking for a nanny for Inaya . " He replied making me confuse , I was wondering where her mother or father is , or maybe he's her father because they look so alike ? I don't know...

"Your daughter ? " I blurted out not able to control my statement and I automatically covered my mouth with my palm as young boss glared at me as if he didn't like the question .

He took in a deep breath and answered me hesitatingly " Inaya is my younger sister and just so you know...I don't like too much questioning. "

"Yes young boss , I can do it. " I responded feeling how heavy the words sounded on my lips , I don't know if I'll be good as a kid's nanny , so of course I'm nervous , even though I've probably seen Inaya once at the gate .

"Good you'll start your work tomorrow, Habiba will show you to a guest room where you'll be staying ... " The young boss replied and got up to leave but turned around as if he had forgotten to tell me something.

"And be careful of people in this house , just do your own work . " He said making me even more nervous. I means as far as I can remember I didn't see anyone else in this house apart from the young boss , the gateman, Habiba and the little girl that I assumed to be Inaya . So where are the rest ?

The young boss turned and walked in a business-like manner out of the living room towards the stairs . He's definitely a business man or something like that , I guess.
I got up from the grey cushion and was waiting for Habiba as the young boss said .

" Follow me . " I heard the old woman from earlier saying to me with a warm welcoming smile that'll probably make her mouth to rip open due to how wide the smile is .

To be honest , the smile made me feel accepted , and I hope it's a welcoming smile and not anything more nor anything less .

_____
Q : what's your favorite genre of books ?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

31.9K 578 36
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
240K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
155K 3.5K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad