One and Done: Sweets and Lem...

By TheMrsBucciarati

Spotify playlist of the songs in this book: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A4vNlcKqaosD6tLz3FnPh?si=dkMOH... More

I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith (Narancia x Reader)
The Guys - Josuke x Reader
You Can't Cheat Fate (Jotaro x Reader)
Talking to the Moon - Bruno Mars (Kakyion x Reader, feat. Jotaro)
Stay: Bruno x Reader X Leone ๐Ÿ‹
Creep - Radiohead (Fugo x Reader)
Leone and Bruno: How Could a Gal Choose? (Bruno x Reader x Abbacchio)
Leone and Bruno: How Could a Girl Choose? Part 2: Friday Night's Date
Leone and Bruno: How Could a Girl Choose? Part 3: Saturday Night's Date
Leone and Bruno: How Could a Girl Choose? Part 4: How to Decide
Leone and Bruno: How Could a Girl Choose? Ending 1: Leone ๐Ÿ‹
Author's Note : Editing, Song List and Life
Leone and Bruno: How Could a Girl Choose? Ending 2: Bruno ๐Ÿ‹
Leone and Bruno: How Could a Girl Choose? Ending 3: The Surprise ๐Ÿ‹
A Little Thing Like the Mafia - Mista x Reader
Thursday Night (Risotto x Reader x Abbacchio) ๐Ÿ‹
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls (Jotaro x Reader)
I Was Made for Lovin' You - KISS (Mista x Reader)
Peanut Butter and Jelly (Joseph x Reader)
To Be A Lover - Billy Idol (Jotaro x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Lady In Red - Chris De Burgh (Jotaro x Reader)
I Would Move Heaven and Dio For You (Kakyion x Reader)
I Hate You Then I Love You - Celine Dion/Luciano Pavarotti (Abbacchio x Reader)
Cupid's Victim - Tiger Army (Josuke x Reader)
Rain - Concrete Blonde (Abbacchio x Reader)
Trouble - Lindsey Buckingham (Fugo x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
The Act - (Mista x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Write Me a Love Story - Rohan x Reader. ๐Ÿ‹
Queen of the Stars - Kars x Reader ๐Ÿ‹
Sea of Love - The Honeydrippers (Jotaro x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Author's Note
It's Now or Never - Elvis (Bruno x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
The Little Treehouse in the Woods (Jonathan x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Quick Poll
Lover of the Stars - Jotaro x Reader ๐Ÿ‹
Something Stupid- The Secret Sisters (Caesar x Reader)
Something Stupid Pt. 2
A Trip to the Dentist - Bucci Gang x Reader
Boat on the River - Styx (Bruno x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Come and Get Your Love - Redbone (Mista x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Until I Found You - Stephen Sanchez (Abbacchio x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
In Love and Lonely - HIM (Jotaro x Reader)
Author's Note: potential slow down
The Showdown (Risotto x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Announcements
I Love You Period - Dan Baird (Okuyasu x Reader)
Thank You!
Sabbra Cadabra - Metallica (Risotto x Reader)
Frustration (Fugo x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
Author Check In
Happy Birthday Elisa
Screw You! Screw Me? (Jotaro x Reader)
Game On! (Kakyoin x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹
The Rise of the Roomba - Mista x Reader
Author's Note
What's In Your Box? Narancia x Reader (light ๐Ÿ‹)
Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman - Brian Adams (Abbacchio x Reader)
What's In Your Box? Pt 2 (Narancia x Reader)
Announcement
Announcement Pt2
Dream On Pt. 1 - Jotaro x Reader (feat. SDC)
Dream On Pt 2
The Lucky Number Four ?? - Mista x Reader (feat. Fugo and his GF) ๐Ÿ‹
Snack Time ๐Ÿ‹ - Narancia x Reader
Not So Bad - Kakyoin x Reader (feat. Jotaro)
Three's Company - Kakyoin x Reader x Jotaro
Announcement Pt 3
Enchanted - Dio x Reader ๐Ÿ‹
Lonely Hearts - Tomoko x Reader (fem lime)
Announcement
Three's Company Pt 2 ๐Ÿ‹
Dream On Pt. 3 ๐Ÿ‹
Drinking Buddies - Caesar x Reader ๐Ÿ‹
Dessert - Joseph x Reader
Vita - Okuyasu x Reader
Hello
Checking In
Cupid's Arrow/Died in Your Arms - Abbacchio x Redaer
The Chiffons Trilogy - Pt 1 He's So Fine (Jotaro x Reader)
The Chiffons Trilogy - Pt 2 One Fine Day (Jotaro x Reader)
Author's Note
Update

Faith - Yugo Kanno (Giorno x Elisa)

192 4 8
By TheMrsBucciarati

A/N:  This piece was written for my daughter who is madly in love with Giorno.  Every time I hear this song, so sweet and peaceful, I think of him singing it to her, a declaration of his devotion to her. It also seems fitting that the composer of Girono's theme would be the one composing Giorno's love song for her.

Since I haven't been able to write much with what is going on in my professional life, I thought I would share it with you.   Also, I promised her not to write Giorno with anyone else so this is my way of giving you all a GioGio fix without breaking my promise.  I am considering publishing the birthday story I wrote for her as well. 

It would make sense that the house would be in chaos; Bruno was out, having a meeting with other capos. As a gesture of good faith no one was supposed to be accompanied by any of their teams.

Consequently, Elisa was having a rough morning.  First, she woke up to the sounds of Fugo trying to kill Narancia.  Before she could get out her bedroom door, Giorno rushed by saying, "Don't worry!  I got it!"  His words seemed to float down the hall after him.  She half smiled at how considerate the golden haired young man was of her. 

Then she padded down the hallway to pee, only to discover that Abbacchio was in the bathroom.  She knocked lightly, asking how much longer.  She only got his bitchy groan and a snappy, "When I'm done!"  He always took forever, prissing and primping over his hair and makeup.  Elisa rolled her eyes, turning from the door.

Shuffling back to her room, she was now a bit desperate to urinate.  It was like not being able to go made her necessity grow disproportionately.  She stared at herself in the mirror for a moment and began to fix her hair.  Elisa sneezed, almost peeing herself. 'This is absurd,' she thought as she dashed back down the hall.

The bathroom was still closed so she ran for the downstairs bathroom.  That door closed just as she rounded the corner.  Banging on the door with urgency she grumpily raised her voice, "I need in NOW!!!  I'll be literally one minute."

The door squeaked lightly and Mista's face peeked out from the sliver of space between the door and the door jam.  Elisa's eyes were watering with the effort to hold the floodgates.  She saw a smirk begin on the gunslinger's face.  Before he could enact whatever devious plan was hatching in his ridiculous brain, she shoved the door into him and shouted, "Get OUT!"

Dejectedly Mista stood lamely waiting for Elisa to exit.  She could hear him huffing and Narancia laughing at him outside the door.  She finished her business and washed her hands.  Swinging the door open, adjusting her night wear, she looked up to see four faces staring intently at her, smirking.  Narancia was barely holding a giggle, Mista had his stupid smirk, and Abbacchio stood with his arms crossed looking like a domineering, haughty bitch as always.  Fugo just stood there, also arms crossed, but he appeared to have been looped into the joke unwillingly as he was the first to trudge away. 

Elisa was getting annoyed with today already and it only got worse when she got to her bedroom door and saw it cracked open.  She thought, 'Which one of these dumbasses entered my room?!'  Although she loved the gang with all her heart, they were famiglia after all, they each knew how to push her buttons.  And entering her room without permission was a BIG red button for Elisa. 

Scowling, Elisa stomped into her room, ready to do the detective work to discover the culprit.  Her anger and bravado deflated like a loose balloon when she saw Giorno sitting on her now carefully made bed.  The young man had stolen her heart, even if he was unaware.  They were very close friends, but she could never risk ruining it by confessing her heart's desires.  So she lived the lie, pretending he was just the same as her other 'brothers'. 

She noticed that her dirty laundry was scooped into a laundry basket, ready for the wash.  Her curtains were drawn so that the cheerful morning sun illuminated her bedroom. The sunlight gave Giorno an almost heavenly glow as he smiled softly at his love.  He too had untold feelings eating away at his heart and soul. 

"What...?" Elisa began to speak, not sure what was happening. Her hand strayed to her neck, fiddling with the hair pulled back into a small ponytail.

Giorno smiled broadly. "I wanted to take you out today.  I helped you clean up a bit so you would have time."

Elisa was already shaking her head, she had stuff to do. Giorno rose and grabbed the laundry basket, topped with a pair of her underwear. When Elisa noticed the unmentionables she blushed. He walked to the door, "I will start the laundry, you get ready."  With that he disappeared into the hallway.

'Peculiar,' she thought but decided to go with it since today was already going so poorly. She finished doing her hair and applied a bit of makeup. She was spending time with her crush so she made more effort than usual.

As she finished her preparations she heard a light knock on her door.  She opened it to find Giorno's gentle smile.  He held out a hand and said, "Are you ready, Elisa?"  She simply nodded and took his hand.  He guided her arm to intertwine with his, linking their arms in a gentlemanly fashion.

The pair headed out the door under the watch of the rest of the gang.  When the front door closed, Narancia questioned, "Where are they going?"

Abbacchio smirked and snarked, "The brat is taking her on a date, obviously.  Haven't you noticed how they look at each other?"

Narancia's messy locks bounced as he shook his head, oblivious as always.  His eyes were wide with surprise as he replied, "No, I had no idea!  But she's our sister, how come he gets to take her on a date?"

"Not to Giorno she's not.  To him she is a different kind of famiglia," Mista responded.  He was excited about all the teasing and dirty innuendos he was going to torture the young couple with once it was official. 

As the pair walked along the streets, the brutally cheerful atmosphere was having its effect on Elisa.  What started as a chaotic day was improving rather rapidly.  Despite her racing heart, she was washed in a blissful feeling, just happy to be with the focus of her romantic interests.  "Where are we going, Giorno?" Elisa asked.

"Where do you want to go, Elisa?  I will take you anywhere you'd like," he responded.

'Bizarre,' she thought.  Giorno was always a perfect gentleman to Elisa, but he had never behaved like this.  Curious of what was going on she questioned, "What are we doing?  I mean, why did you decide we were going out?"

With a soft chuckle Giorno responded, "I noticed lately you haven't been quite yourself.  I wanted to be the one to make you smile."  With that he gave her hand at his elbow a light pat.  He met her eyes then broke the gaze, turning his head.  She could swear she could see a light blush dust his perfect face.  Her heart skipped a beat, he was just so beautiful!

They stopped at a cafe for some coffee and a pastry, sitting outside to absorb the splendid spring day.  They chatted for a bit, deciding they would just do whatever came along since Elisa couldn't think of anything she particularly wanted to do. 

Finishing their treats the couple began to stroll once more occasionally stopping to peer into shop windows and enjoy each others company.  Giorno took notice of her interests and preferences, wanting to know absolutely everything about the beautiful young lady at his side. 

If all went right, she would be by his side for as long as she would have him.  He brushed away the thought, not allowing it to take hold of his nerves.  He had waited long enough to make his move, he must put a stop to the daydreams that often tried to distract him from his everyday activities.

At a dress shop they stopped, Elisa gazing at all the beautiful fabrics and beads.  Giorno smiled watching her eyes light up with delight.  Who knew she loved dresses so much?  She mostly wore pants or shorts.  Even when she had worn a skirt it was a basic black one.  Seeing his love so excited about such frilly, girly things made him smile. 

"Let's go in," Giorno suggested. 

Shaking her head, Elisa responded, "It's ok, I don't need to go in.  I just like to look."

Insistent, Giorno led her inside.  He watched her face as it lit up in wonder of all the gorgeous gowns, shiny beads and cheerful sun dresses of all kinds.  They continued their slow but steady walk through the store until Elisa abruptly stopped in her tracks.  Giorno followed her gaze, a particular dress had caught her eye.

As she felt the fabric gently, as if she were going to break the garment, he saw a smile pull up the corners of her mouth.  There it was, the one.  He had been hoping this would happen. He joined her and feeling the fabric suggested she try it on.

"Oh...I could never. I don't need such a pretty dress," she stammered, with what sounded like a hint of sadness. "Where would I even wear it?"

Taking the dress from its display, Giorno smiled.  "On a date," he suggested as if it was the most obvious answer. 

Her eyebrows lifted, gaze following the young man as he headed towards the shopkeeper. She scurried to catch up, arriving in time for the lady to show her to a fitting room. Caught up in the moment, Elisa took the dress and entered the room. Pulling on the dress she admired her reflection for a moment.  The garment perfectly suited her figure, highlighting all her best features.

"Come out, I want to see it," Giorno encouraged, anxious to see the girl of his dreams dressed up.  The door cracked open, Elisa peeking out a bit nervously.  "Come on, no need to be nervous." 

With a sigh Elisa swung the door open revealing the dress.  Giorno's jaw hung open, slack in surprise.  He knew she would look pretty, she always did.  But this...this was stunning.  The dress fit so perfectly, as if tailored just for her.  Catching himself, Giorno shut his mouth and grinned from ear to ear.

"Is it ok?  Why do you have that silly grin?  Do I look silly?" Elisa began to shrink back into the fitting room self-consciously.  Giorno stood, moving forward to grab her shoulders.  As he pulled her close, Elisa gasped a bit at the sudden movement.  He was all of a sudden so very close.  She could smell his cologne, feel the warmth radiating from his muscular body.  She felt her heart might explode.

"You look absolutely amazing Elisa," he quickly responded.  "No need to hide away.  That would be a shame.  A perfect flower should be seen, appreciated."

The blush that invaded her cheeks was burning, causing her further embarrassment.  She turned her head away to hide the evidence of her discomposure.  "Thank you.  But I have nowhere to wear it.  I'll just take it off now."  She moved to enter the little room but Giorno stopped her, holding her arms in his hands firmly. 

His turquoise eyes locked onto her chocolatey gaze.  They held the look for several seconds, an eternity it seemed to Elisa.  He seemed to search her eyes for her truth.  Drawing near so that he was whispering in her ear, "You have a date tonight.  The dress is perfect.  You look like a shining angel, in my eyes; please let me be in your eyes."

Elisa thought she would die on the spot, her poor heart would just give out.  Did he mean what she thought he did?  Speechless she just nodded.  "Should I leave it on?  I need to pay for it...," Elisa had begun to ramble. 

Giorno smiled serenely, "Yes, please wear the dress.  You look divine.  I will pay and get the clerk to help you with the tags and such."  He walked away before Elisa could say a word.  She stood awkwardly awaiting the shop keeper's assistance. 

Once situated, Elisa's clothing folded neatly into a shopping bag, the couple continued their stroll.  She could see Giorno stealing little glances; when their eyes met he would smile.  Each time her stomach would roll with the flutter of butterflies that seemed to take flight with each exchanged glimpse. It crossed her mind that the term 'lovesick' wasn't far from the truth; the line between feeling ill and feeling this twitterpation seemed to be a fine one.  And she was on that line.

Elisa's hand rested on his crooked arm as before, but now Giorno had laid a hand over hers and maintained the touch.  His skin was warm and pleasant, the contact giving off a sensation similar to Golden Experience's healing effect.  She wondered if he was aware of this power he held over her; was it a natural extension of his good nature or another power of his stand. 

Continuing their window shopping and walking, stopping to take in sights and things that had caught their attention.  Giorno stopped into a couple of places saying he had orders to pick up.  The last stop as they headed home with their bags was a flower shop.

The young fair haired man watched carefully as Elisa flitted like a butterfly from each bunch of flowers, sniffing their rich scents and appreciating their beauty. He took note of her favorites and spoke with the clerk. 

Next he selected a perfect pink rose, knowing that was her favorite color, and purchased it.  He took Elisa's hand and passed the beautiful bloom to her.  The smile she gave, the rosy blush dusting her cheeks made him smile a wide, genuine expression of joy.  Giorno thought she was the most beautiful rose in existence.

"What next Giorno?"  Elisa's eyes sparkled with wonder, it had already been a perfect day. "Are you ready to go home?"  

"Briefly, I need to get ready," was his response.

"For?" she questioned, an eyebrow raised.

"I suppose I should have asked officially," Giorno paused, a tinge of nervousness upon his heart.  "Would you honor me with a dinner date?"  His intense turquoise eyes met hers with hope staring back at her.

Elisa squealed with glee, "Of course, I would love to have dinner!"  So he did mean what she had hoped he was saying!  Her heart was racing a mile a minute. 

Upon their return to the Bucciarati home they parted ways to prepare for their date.  Fortunately, they went largely unobserved, sparing them the teasing the rest of the gang would have started.  When Elisa arrived at her room she was surprised by a gorgeous bouquet of her favorite flowers in a vase.  Smiling, she now knew what Giorno had been discussing with the florist. 

As the hour approached for their date, Elisa put the finishing touches on her look.  She had been delighted when she realized she already had perfect shoes, handbag and accessories for the dress Giorno had bought her.   Looking in the mirror for one final check she heard a knock on the door. 

Opening the door, Narancia burst in with a bit of a panicked expression.  "What is wrong, Nara?"  Elisa asked, the serenity of the moment shattered by his chaotic appearance. 

"Are you still going to be my sister?" Narancia whined.  His innocent eyes were wide, almost seeming to be quivering at the edge of tears. 

Elisa wrapped her arms around her bestie, drawing him into her embrace.  Her gentle warmth and the scent of her perfume had a calming effect on the young man.  "I will ALWAYS be your sister, Nara!  I could never let anything change that!" Elisa soothed Narancia.

The ravenette released the breath he didn't know he had been holding.  "But you are going out with Giorno, right?  Won't that make you forget the rest of us?"  Her heart broke hearing his concerns.  Although the worry was childish and short sighted, it was very real to Narancia and Elisa wanted to stop his fretting in its tracks.

"What Giorno and I may or may not do doesn't change the way I feel about you or any of my other 'brothers', Narancia.  I will always love my famiglia, and would give anything for you.  Giorno would too.  So there would be absolutely no reason for there to be any change in the way I feel about you or anyone else in this house."  Elisa's words were firm but gentle.  She planted a sweet kiss on Narancia's forehead and sent him on his way.

Giorno was stunning in a black version of his usual suit, one of the packages he had picked up this afternoon. When Elisa saw him she gasped, he was simply gorgeous.  He took her hand and led her to the limousine waiting to usher them into the night. 

Dinner was exquisite, the cuisine immaculate and atmosphere was soothing and romantic. After the couple ate, the couple went to a movie and enjoyed laughter and popcorn.

Finally, the young pair arrived back at their home. Neither of them ready for the beautiful night to end, Giorno suggested they spend time in the gorgeous garden he kept at the house. The intoxicating scent of honeysuckle and jasmine filled the night air, leaving them drunk on the wonders of nature.

The light of the silvery moon gave an ethereal glow to the scene. Crickets sang them a sweet song of love, the gentle breeze caressing the couple. Taking Elisa's hand in his, Giorno looked into her eyes.

Releasing a deep breath he spoke, "Babe, I will take you anywhere, anytime.  Tell me I'm the only one, the one in your eyes.  I want to make you laugh, bring a smile to your lips so you never have reason for sorrow or tears. Elisa," here was the moment of truth, "would you be mine?  I would be honored to have you by my side as my girlfriend."

A joyful smile crossed her perfect pink lips, "Yes Giorno, nothing would make me happier than to be your girlfriend."

Giorno's heart burst in bliss, his goal accomplished.  He moved to kiss her lips, soft and chaste.  Whatever the future may hold, the young lovers would have each other.  Their hearts and souls melded into a bond that would never be broken. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.5K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
17.1K 1.1K 75
Before the summery, this is an X Reader book. Y/n will be used, as well as acronyms like (f/c) and (e/c). These are minimal, but it's worth noting ...
254K 5K 68
*REQUESTS CLOSED* JoJo's Bizarre Adventure loves you!!! (Warning: Mostly Jotaro x reader) (I don't own any of these characters or the Jjba cinematic...
27.1K 351 15
My first book actually, i'm going to try my best and attempt to make a short fic of any scenarios ( โ•นโ–ฝโ•น )!!!๐Ÿ’ž Warning : This contains dark shit, Vie...