MIGRATION. (ON HOLD)

Bởi H_A_A_

A female , a pretty seventeen year old teenager , a simple girl bearing the name Akila , was racing for her... Xem Thêm

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 4

20 6 1
Bởi H_A_A_

I sat on my scarf while mumbling prayers , I was just about to loose hope when I saw a car coming towards the house as it parked directly in front of the gate waiting for it to be opened .

It was not just any car like the car my neighbor's used to drive in Maiduguri . It was a very nice looking white colored car , very clean and very smooth .

The person driving the car called the gateman who then rushed to the window's side of the car as he speaks to the person inside the car .

"Who's she ? " I heard the person asked in a very masculine deep voice .

"I don't know young boss , I think she's looking for a job . " The old gateman replied trying his best to use the best selection of respectful words he knows .

"Then what are you doing here ? Stop thinking , go and find out who she is ! " I heard the person I assumed to be the young boss said to the gateman who then rushed to my side .

"Are you looking for a job ? " The gateman asked me in a much nicer tone than before . Probably so that he can impress his so-called young boss .
Thinking about it , it's a good idea to get a job , a source of earning as I'm living in a state I have never been before .

"Yes ..." I responded hoping they'll hire me for just any work , just any , I have to do it , I have to survive , I'm not just going to exist , I'll live and survive just like I promised Momma .

The old gateman rushed to the car window and spoke "young boss , she said she's looking for a job . "

" Bring her in . " I heard the young boss replied and commanded for the gate to be open for him through which he entered in .

The gateman quickly opened the gate skillfully like he's already used to it and stepped aside as young boss drove in making the gateman to quickly close the gate back .
He then rushed to my side and said to me "Follow me . "

I hastily got up , slip into my worn out sandals and carried my scarf on the floor , I dusted it and continue to hold it on my hands as I feel the hijab on me getting heavy .

I quietly followed the gateman as he opened the door of the gate , I entered inside and stood there frozen in a spot due the sight in front of me now , it's a very large field and just the next building is far from where I stood .

I continued to follow the gateman as we kept on walking on the gravels that probably leads somewhere. The gateman followed a right corner through which there's a large gate that's smaller compared to the first gate.

I followed the gateman inside through the gate and that's when I saw a very large 2-step building with the same grey color , it's obvious that the building screams 'money' .

We kept on walking till we reached the golden colored door of the building , the gateman pressed a socket that made a sound I'm not so familiar with. We waited until and old woman opened the door .

The grey top and skirt she had on made me realize that she's a housemaid in the house because Momma used to wear a similar uniform but with a different color when she was working for a particular family in Maiduguri.

" Remove your shoes.. " The old woman said referring to me because the gateman has already removed his shoes even before she said so , I quietly bent down and pulled the tips of my sandals quietly removing it .

She moved for us to enter when we removed our shoes , as I stepped into the house , an extremely chilled air washed over my whole body.

_____
Q : Who's your best author ?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
26K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
23.7K 21 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
119K 3.1K 38
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei