We Met Again ~ KNJ FF

By Namjin_spark124

"Fuck you and fuck your proposal!! Leave me alone, will you ?!" you raged at him but he was just smiling inno... More

DISCLAIMER
|PROLOGUE|
| CHAPTER 1 |
| CHAPTER 2 |
| CHAPTER 3 |
| CHAPTER 4 |
| CHAPTER 5 |
| CHAPTER 6 |
| CHAPTER 7 |
| CHAPTER 8 |
| CHAPTER 9 |
| CHAPTER 10 |
| CHAPTER 11 |
| CHAPTER 12 |
| CHAPTER 13 |
| CHAPTER 14 |
| CHAPTER 15 |
| CHAPTER 16 |
| CHAPTER 17 |
| CHAPTER 18 |
| CHAPTER 19 |
| CHAPTER 20 |
| CHAPTER 21 |
| CHAPTER 22 |
| CHAPTER 23 |
| CHAPTER 24 |
| CHAPTER 25 |
| CHAPTER 26 |
| CHAPTER 27 |
| CHAPTER 28 |
| CHAPTER 29 |
| CHAPTER 30 |
| CHAPTER 31 |
| CHAPTER 32 |
| CHAPTER 33 |
| CHAPTER 34 |
| CHAPTER 35 |
| CHAPTER 36 |
| CHAPTER 37 |
| CHAPTER 38 |
| CHAPTER 39 |
| CHAPTER 40 |
| CHAPTER 41 |
| CHAPTER 42 |
| CHAPTER 43 |
| CHAPTER 44 |
| CHAPTER 45 |
| CHAPTER 46 |
| CHAPTER 47 |
| CHAPTER 48 |
| CHAPTER 49 |
| CHAPTER 50 |
| CHAPTER 51 |
| CHAPTER 52 |
| CHAPTER 53 |
| CHAPTER 54 |
| CHAPTER 55 |
| CHAPTER 56 |
| CHAPTER 58 |
| CHAPTER 59 |
| CHAPTER 60 |
| CHAPTER 61 |
| CHAPTER 62 |
| CHAPTER 63 |
| CHAPTER 64 |
| CHAPTER 65 |
| CHAPTER 66 |
| CHAPTER 67 |
| CHAPTER 68 |
| CHAPTER 69 |
| CHAPTER 70 |
| CHAPTER 71 |
| CHAPTER 72 |
| CHAPTER 73 |
| CHAPTER 74 |
| CHAPTER 75 |

| CHAPTER 57 |

923 83 17
By Namjin_spark124

"I don't want your help...."

Namjoon declared coldly; his mind having been a real mess just a minute ago as he tried to figure out Park Jimin's ulterior motive.

Jimin laughed, as though he knew precisely what Namjoon was about to say.

'I knew it,' Jimin scoffed mentally, smirking triumphantly.

"You don't but you need it..." Jimin spoke calmly, leaning back on the seat

Namjoon furrows his brow, trying to make sense of Jimin's true intentions. He knows Jimin is capable of pulling off daring feats, like stealing a confidential file right under Taehyung's nose, but as long as Namjoon had known this guy ......Park Jimin has a big mouth...

He can't trust him with his scheme, because if by any chance Taehyung or even his father Ju-Kyung got to know about it ...... his family would be in danger ...again

"Do have suspicions on my skills Joonie?" Jimin's eyes turned innocent, like he was being treated unfairly ....

His reprimand caught Namjoon off-guard, he doesn't have any doubts on Jimin's skills in fact he was way too good at his work ....

Too much good-ness, always bugged Namjoon

"I know you're capable, Jimin. You've proved that already" cautiously he chose his words

"Then-"

"But I really don't need any help..." Namjoon sighed and nodded

"Oh" Jimin said and pouted

"Then I guess my help ends here?" he murmured in his baby voice, Namjoon wanted to scratch his ears out as he spoke...

"Yes...and Thank you so much for your help, Park Jimin" Namjoon gave a forced smile and extended his hand for a handshake...

Jimin smirked visibly and took his hand shaking it with ......force

"Just text me whenever you need help Namjoon-shi" Jimin rose up and straightened the creases in his leather jacket.

"How can I forget you Jimin, I surely call you...." Namjoon casually said and smiled more .... forcefully

Jimin saluted with his fingers before taking an exit with a victory smile on his face...

'Namjoon-ie thinks if he won't tell me, I won't know it all......'

"WHAT....what are you doing here?"

A new voice greeted him when he was smirking while climbing down the stairs.... Jimin came out his thoughts and glanced at Namjoon's father...

"Uncle ...Good morning!" Jimin smiled brightly as he took the last step on the stairs ...

Namjoon's father was the early riser of Kim House, because his sons believed in working out during evening, he woke and washed his face to get ready for his morning walk, when he met an unexpected figure in his home.

The same man who was literally flirting with everyone earlier!!

Jimin came across him and bowed 90 degrees deeply which startled him...

"Have a nice day ...Uncle!" Jimin enthusiastically greeted him and left ....

Namjoon's father couldn't move from his place

'What just happen...'

"W--ke up"

"-ahyung wake Up!"

Taehyung's eyes shot open, his heart pounding in his chest. The room spun around him, and he struggled to make sense of his surroundings. The voice still echoed in his ears, urging him to wake up.

"Taehyung, wake up!"

He winced as the sound reverberated through his head. The headache that followed was intense, as if a sledgehammer pounded on his temples. He reached up to clutch his throbbing head, but his hands felt numb and tingly, as if they had fallen asleep.

With a groan, he tried to sit up, but his back felt jammed, and his muscles protested the movement. Slowly, he managed to prop himself up on his elbows, squinting against the harsh light that filtered through the curtains.

His appearance was a total mess – hair disheveled, clothes wrinkled, and the remnants of last night's meeting. His mouth felt dry as desert, and his throat was parched. He desperately needed water.

As he glanced around the room, he realized that he was still in his office ...and couldn't recall the details of his dreamless sleep. It was as if the night had been erased from his memory, leaving only a trail of discomfort and confusion.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" His father was standing in front of him with nothing but a pure concern on his face ...

Taehyung tried to reply, but his words came out slurred, and he winced at the sound of his own voice. The ants crawling sensation in his hands intensified, making them feel almost alien to him.

"Water," he managed to croak

His father nodded repeatedly and shouted for someone to get some water...

As soon as his throat felt the cooling sensation of the fresh water, he found his voice returning...

"What happened?" his deep voice made through the empty room, his father patted his back and gulped nervously, preparing himself to drop the bomb

Taehyung sat straight on his CEO's chair and cracked his jammed muscles; he was groaning heavily as the satisfying bone cracking sound was piercing through the awkwardly tensed atmosphere...

In the process of releasing his tensed muscles, Taehyung's eyes caught a strange sight ....

His desk drawer was open 

He panickily glanced towards his father who was looking somewhat nervous...

Taehyung breath held in his throat; his fingers glided to the surface of his drawer ...

He grabbed the handle and snatched it open and what he found was enough to make him lose his shit...

The supposed black locker was left open, with no 'black' file in it....

Taehyung stood up tossing his chair backwards in the process ....

"HOW?!"

That's all he said as he neared his father 

"I don't know Tae, when I came to office this morning you were unconscious on your chair!" His father spoke almost quickly as he could see Taehyung's demeanor was calm but...deadly

Taehyung was annoyed, he punched the wall in pure frustration ruining the expensive PVC of it...

"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE! I WAS IN A MEETING LAST NIGHT...." he yelled in anger, before trailing his words because he remembered something...

"Taemin, that man's name was Lee Taemin .... He was drinking with me. WHERE IS HE?!" Taehyung frantically roamed in his cabin wiping his face which was full of sweat...

That file held the power to scare Taehyung, for the first time in his life Kim Taehyung was sweating in stress....

He immediately remembered the events of last night, he remembered how he was waiting for the guy for the meeting.... and how foolishly he drank continuously with him......

Lee Taemin 

Even though he was pretty drunk during the meeting, he neatly remembered the name of that guy....

"Lee Taemin? .... from lee corps?" His father tested his name 

"Yes! yes, Dad that was the man who came for the meeting last night!" Taehyung was trying to remember his face too, but his drunk memory was all......blurry

Taehyung clutched his head trying to put pressure on him, but winced when his throbbing mind refused to project that guy's face...only some face feature was all he remembered ....

"Taehyung please calm down-"

"Calm down? .... DAD THAT MAN STOLE OUR WHOLE COMPANY RECORD!" Taehyung growled and continued pacing around the room...

"We'll deal with it-"

"Shut it" Tae-Hyung muttered and furiously stalked outside the office

"Find the man named Lee Taemin in 2 hours!! else GET READY TO FUCKING DIE!!"

Taehyung growled and smashed his mobile on the wall ....

"I'll kill him myself...."

"Can I help too?" your sweet voice was poured in your brother's ear.... he smiled secretly but...

"No" 

He coldly denied you and lidded the breakfast to let it cook for some minutes ...

It would be around 5 AM when Yoongi finally got home after his sentimental drive throughout the entire night. Feeling the need for a peaceful talk, he entered your room with that intention

As Yoongi stood in your room, a different perspective crossed his mind. He considered that, perhaps, you were the one at fault in this situation. Intrigued by this idea, he wondered how you typically made up to someone when you felt guilty.

Since he had never experienced this situation before, he wondered to what extent you would go to seek his forgiveness. Would you act cutely, arrogantly, or coldly? He was curious about how you would approach the situation and what demeanor you would adopt in your attempt to make him forgive you...

Then? 

Laughing deviously in his mind, Yoongi turned his back from your room and got excited for the day....

To say he wasn't enjoying your desperation so far ...would be an understatement 

He was freaking enjoying it, his sister was trying his best to talk to him since morning, he felt weirdly powerful at this point

"Oppa....did you have your morning coffee?" you tried again to have a talk with him but he was just staring at the stove ...intensely 

' He looks so angry'  

As you observed his face, you noticed the expression on it, and hesitantly, you took some steps back. Your confidence in saying sorry was diminishing as you sensed the gravity of the situation and the difficulty in seeking forgiveness.

He was not looking in any mood to tolerated ...you

But still, you walked towards the refrigerator to take out some Ice, mixing a delicious Ice americano .... you hesitantly extended that glass towards him ....

"Can you try it for me, I made it for the first time..." with your soft eyes, you tried again to make him talk to you....

"First time coffees ...always taste bad..."

silence accustomed in the kitchen, Yoongi realized that maybe he was enjoying it too and you realized ......you have successfully irritated your brother ...more 

You quietly nodded and placed the glass in the fridge and said "I'll drink it myself once I get home..."

You took your exit from the kitchen with a downfallen smile.

Yoongi saw your gloominess, he cursed himself in his mind 'did you have to go so far?' 

But then again, he reminded himself ......that you were a stubborn woman, you won't accept your defeat like this .... you will surely try your hardest to make it up to him...

Yoongi smiled softly and chuckled remembering your cute tries.

"Lee, bring me that brown folder..." Namjoon commanded without looking up from his work

'Again?' Lee whined and sulked silently, the brown file had become a constant source of annoyance and mystery for Lee. Namjoon had entrusted him with the responsibility of keeping the file at his home, but he had no idea about its contents. His curiosity was piqued, but he had resolved not to betray Namjoon's trust by snooping inside it. 

Every week, Namjoon would tell him to bring that file .... for some reason he can't keep that folder to him, that's why lee has it ....

Lee maybe has an idea what that Brown folder holds in it, Last time when they both went to Taehyung's house .... where Namjoon demanded his company's confidential papers .... Lee believes Namjoon has kept those papers in that brown folder.

It was still a mystery what was inside that folder, but Lee could care less about Namjoon's matters.

10 Am in the morning when he entered his office, he saw his Boss, Namjoon already sitting on his chair focusing on something very keenly.

As soon as Namjoon saw Lee entering, Namjoon immediately requested him to bring him that brown folder which was kept at Lee's apartment.

He just arrived, now he has to travel again...

'Why didn't you call me sir?' 

Lee mentally cried looking at Namjoon's face in seek of some pity but Namjoon wasn't even looking at him. at last, lee dropped is bag on his desk and turned around to go home again with slumped shoulders.

"Wait!" Namjoon suddenly called 

"You can take my car..." Namjoon threw his car key in Lee direction, which Lee couldn't catch because of surprise.

He smiled lightly knowing his boss recognized his hardship that's why he gave him his car keys......feeling slightly good, Lee left for his apartment to fetch that brown folder again...

An hour later, an exhausted Lee entered Namjoon's firm .... He had to travel more than 10km for a brown folder.

"Sir, here it is..." Lee smiled politely and gave that file to Namjoon, who was writing something.

Namjoon hummed and took that folder and said "You can go" 

Lee obliged and left Namjoon's cabin...

Lee sighed in relief when he sat on his comfortable chair, he rested his head on the table and closed his eyes, he was exhausted...

Just when he thought he could get some rest

"Lee!" Namjoon called him again from his office.

Lee groaned and stood up, this assistant Job is not some child's play

"Yes sir?" He managed to display a good smile on his face as he entered Namjoon's office again.

"I have pasted an address on this folder, quietly deliver it to that address..." Namjoon slides that same brown folder towards him, lee couldn't help but to glare at that folder ...

He picked up the folder and saw the address

'Great! this address is 20km away from the office!' 

He scoffed and clutched that folder in frustration, he noticed that folder was heavier than usual

"Don't make that face......you can take my car with you..." Namjoon ensured, but this time it was of no help.... Lee was exhausted...

Bowing in respect he exited Namjoon's cabin, with that same usual brown folder 

3 PM - Kim's building 

"Aren't you just an amateur thief, Lee Taemin-shi?" Taehyung's deep voice mocked the tied man, who was now scared to his wits.

The previous night was the first time Lee Taemin had ever encountered Kim Taehyung. Though he had heard rumors about him, he had never given much thought to the man, but now he understood why Taehyung's name managed to strike fear into people's hearts.

Never in his wildest dreams did Lee Taemin expect that he would wake up disoriented in a men's restroom, only to find himself hours later tied up in Kim Taehyung's cabin, with a cloth stuffed into his mouth, rendering him unable to speak.

His mind was a whirlwind of confusion. He couldn't fathom what he might have done to provoke Kim Taehyung to such an extent. 

"You stole my file from me, then fainted in my own restroom?" Taehyung chuckled coldly, hearing him chuckle the other people in that room also joined him ...

Taemin's insight shuddered with fear, he indeed woke up in Kim's building restroom remembered what happened when he entered to wash his hands last night

A strange man with black cap just attacked him out of nowhere.... that was the last memory he got before fainting...

Without giving that incident a second thought Lee Taemin exited the Kim Building and went home ...until some strange people barged into his penthouse and brought him here ...

Which file are they talking about? 

Taemin's scream subsided in that cloth as he tried to tell Taehyung something...

With the cloth ripped from his mouth, Taehyung sat across from him, pointing the gun at Taemin's temple.

As soon as Taemin got the chance, he blurted out his words, "I don't know anything about any file... W-What are you doing?" as if they were already sitting on his tongue.

"So, you are saying my men are spitting lies?" Taehyung caressed his cheeks with the gun point 

The men around the room suddenly grew nervous, no way in hell any of them was speaking lie.

"S-Sir...we found that same set of coat suite from his laundry," Han, Taehyung's secretary, cautiously added, showing him the same grey coat-pants with the brown skivvy that Taemin had worn yesterday.

Taehyung didn't say anything; he just cocked the safety lock of the gun open, intensifying Taemin's panic.

"Do you have something to say?" Taehyung growled, further distressing poor Taemin.

"I remember these clothes and your face... YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO LIE TO MY FACE!?" Taehyung stood up, his anger escalating, and bashed the bottom of the gun against Taemin's forehead...

Taemin whimpered and cried softly, his mind was so confused ...

It would be a great lie if Taehyung claimed that he remembers Taemin's face correctly. The truth is, Taehyung only recalls some blurry bits and pieces of that meeting because he was heavily intoxicated at that moment. Intoxication did a great job of erasing some parts from last night.

In this moment, Taehyung was angry and somewhere deep inside, scared. He felt an urgent need to find the culprit as soon as possible. When his men brought Taemin to him and presented the evidence – the coat and the striking resemblance of Taemin's face to the one he saw last night – his mind swiftly declared Taemin as the culprit. The emotions of anger and fear were clouding his judgment, and he was convinced he had found the person who stole his file.

"WHERE.IS.MY.FILE?!" Taehyung's anger boiled over, and he unleashed a series of relentless punches on Taemin, making it harder for him to breathe with each brutal strike.

"I-I DON'T K-KNOW!" 

Despite Taemin's desperate pleas for mercy, Taehyung's punches didn't stop; they continued relentlessly, showing no signs of mercy.

"BEAT HIM UNTIL HE SPILLS!" with commanding tone, he ordered...

"S-Someone came in the restroom and made me unconscious; I-I didn't steal any file please believe me-" 

Despite Taemin's attempts to tell the truth, Taehyung remained unbothered, having too much confidence in his memory from last night. He was convinced of Taemin's guilt and refused to consider any alternative explanations.

"Tsk....still lying" Taehyung spat and went away to wash his hands ....

on the way to the restroom, Taehyung's phone buzzed in his pocket 

He saw the number was from an unknown caller, without giving any consideration he picked up...

+82xxxxxx455:

[Beating people seems like a lengthy task, isn't it?>

the voice from the other side spoke without waiting for him to speak...

<Who the fuck are you?] 

+82xxxxxx455:

[Doesn't matter, the only thing matter is ...who stole you precious file...>

upon hearing the name of file, Taehyung ears perked up like a growling tiger 

< Bark the name fucker...] 

Taehyung monotonously stated eagerly wanted to know who stole his file and where it was...

[As a human with a mouth I can't bark Taehyung-shi.... but I can send you the picture with name!>

< I'll kill you-]

The voice on the other side giggled and ended the call without waiting ....

Within seconds, his phone buzzed again, but this time with a text message. Upon clicking the unknown contact, he hurriedly downloaded the picture that had a name on it.

He saw the picture, and the only thing that was left of his mouth was anger .... as the name on the photo read...

"Min Y/N...."

______________________________________

TBC 

I know you all understood the things ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Do you guys remember the brown folder ?

hope the Jimin and Taemin part didn't confuse ya'll ...I always find them similar (is it only me?) ...back in my baby army days this really gave me a hard time ......don't bash me if I am the only one...this is just a story ....and besides .... alcohol does have some abilities to make you forget faces...

They have the same smile, don't they?

PS: Lee Taemin is my first crush ;) 

Keep voting and commenting 

I lob you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 4K 75
โœ… COMPLETED โœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
12K 625 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
1M 39K 51
________ โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”žMature content๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
1.1M 62K 45
UNEDITED "g-go find other person, i'm sorry but i can't do this. i still have my dignity clinging onto me." i said. "no one needs to find out. no one...