~'Honey-Sweet'~

By IAmTheOneAndOnlyZero

A Charlie Slimecicle x OC fic "He tenderly places a finger beneath my chin, pulling my face up to meet his ga... More

Welcome
Nice to meet you, I'm your future~; periwinkle
simpsville, population: chat; dandelion yellow
Morning Voice; navy blue
Teasing Tongue; maroon red
For Him(?); deep red
Cheater!?; bright orange
forever; ocean blue
Mine; light purple
Yum; light yellow
So close; mauve
Winded; sage green
Peace in your arms; dark red
Morning after; cyan
Cats Out of the Bag; warm brown
Perfect.; light pink
Shivers; tan
Infinite; orange
Inside and out; black
Dress-up; light purple
Sleepy Seas; night blue
Evil Ex; mauve
Touch Me; black
His Eyes; blue-grey
In the End...; brown
No Chapter Today
Mine.; light pink
Grumpy; grey
Ouch; light green
Barbenheimer; pink
Score; yellow
The Illithid King...; dark grey
Rolled; brown
HBD; dark red
Talk To Me; grey blue
This'll Be... Easier.; blue
I'm Alone.; grey
Home...?; grey
See You Tomorrow; grey
Welcome; grey
Fangirl; grey
Home Alone 2; grey
I wish I had the words...; grey
Going Dark; grey
Why; grey
Numb; grey
Numb; grey
Leaving...?; grey
Goodbye Cruel...; grey
California...?; grey
Authors Note (please read)
Body and Soul; honey gold
My Beloveds; white
Gasoline Eggs: yellow
Soy Sauce Eggs; purple

Everywhere; dark blue

168 2 28
By IAmTheOneAndOnlyZero

IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED LA LA LAND DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER!!! This chapter relies upon the reader having watched la la land and remembering the plot as well as details! (Recommended that you rewatch before even starting)

I wake up in an empty bed. For some reason that sends me into a panic. "Charlie?" I shout. I receive no response, but when I listen closer I hear him singing in the shower. I slowly creep up to the bathroom door and open it silently. I stand there for a few minutes until his singing stops, and so does the water. Shit. He opens the shower curtain just a bit to grab his towel and pull it in. "I know you're there Rose. You're not as stealthy as you think." I can hear the smirk in his tone. "I didn't realize you were in here." He scoffs. "You've been standing there for like 5 minutes," He chuckles, "Y'know if you wanted to shower with me you could have just asked." I'm thanking whatever's up there that there's a curtain between us because I couldn't handle the embarrassment if he saw how flustered I am right now. "Funny how you're my girlfriend, and you can't handle a little flirting without falling apart." He opens the shower curtain, there's a towel wrapped around his waist. I just stare at him, my face growing redder and redder by the second. "Next time I'll invite you to join." He smirks at me. I break out of my flustered daze and try to snap back. "Oh what did I do to deserve such a hot boyfriend?" I smile innocently at him, and take a few steps closer. He walks past me out of the bathroom, blushing lightly. "You're just lucky I guess." I follow shortly after him, when I get out, he's already dressed. For some reason I find that disappointing. I guess I really do like reveling in the fact I have a hot boyfriend, and it doesn't hurt that he's kinda built. 

As we walk up to our friends in the lobby, we notice Ted isn't there. "Where's the milk man? Too busy for us lowly twitch streamers?" Charlie asks, Tom scoffs. "Yeah actually, he's having a day with his girlfriend." Tom rolls his eyes. "Boy would that be nice." I say and nudge Charlie. "I mean we could if you want to." Charlie responds and looks down at me. "No no. Tom, Toby, Ranboo, What were you guys thinking we do today?" They all shrug. "Maybe we all just go off and do our own things?" Ranboo asks, and everyone eagerly agrees. "Alright so, maybe we meet somewhere for dinner?" "Yup. "Yeah!" "Sounds good!" "See you guys there!" 

"Hey Rosalie have you seen La La Land?" Charlie asks me as we wind up a long, steep road. I smile. "Yeah, it's my second favorite movie, why?" Charlie smiles at me, "You sure are big on romances huh?" I nod and look around, we are approaching a somewhat familiar view. "Wait where are we?" Charlie beams at me, and parks the car. He runs around to my side and opens the door. "Welcome dearest, to Cathy's Corner." He takes my hand and walks me to a bench on the edge of the drop. "Holy shit!" I laugh. 

"Doesn't look nearly as cool during the day." He observes. I shake my head. "Not much to look at huh?" I grin at him. "I've seen better." He responds. He begins to hum lovely night, and walks over to me. Weaving his fingers between mine. "You are so corny." (Who liked that one) He spins me and pulls me into a tight hug. My back is pressed to his chest and I look up and kiss him on the cheek. "How crazy is it that we're here right now?" I raise an eyebrow, "What do you mean Charlie?" He thinks for a moment. "Well clearly you're perfect for me. And I'd like to think I'm pretty perfect for you." He grins at me, his cheeks dusted a light pink, "And by chance, we both happen to be popular streamers. But you didn't have any connections to the guys on the SMP, you just happened to be one of the thousands of streamers who post auditions on twitter. Then you got accepted. And ignoring all that there's still the fact that I happened to be one of the people online when you joined. And then your chat happened to love our interaction so much that you started using me for views." I scoff at his accusation. "And that pretty much puts us here." I kiss him deeply. "I get it was just fate." I smile up at him. "Hey what do you say we get out of here?" He asks. "Yeah I mean it's really not much to see in the daytime is it." I giggle.

He holds the door for me as I climb back into the car. "Such a gentleman you are!" He does a little bow and walks over to the drivers side. Then he gets in and starts the car. "So where to next rose?" I look at my phone with an idea in mind. "Let's go here." I show him an address, without showing him what place it is, hoping he doesn't recognize it. 

We arrive at the place, and I see a huge smile spread across his face. "I guess we're taking a La La Land tour huh?" I nod enthusiastically. "I mean if you're down, I think it would be fun! We go back and forth choosing places?" He nods. We get out of the car and head inside the smokehouse restaurant, the location where Mia first heard Sebastian play the piano. "Wanna eat lunch here?" I ask him, knowing already that he'll say yes. "Oh my god yes." 

A waiter comes over and I order a steak sandwich, and he orders a vegetarian wrap. I get a coke and so does he. We talk about where we'll go next while we wait. 

The food arrives and we dig in. "This is not as good as I thought it would be." He looks appalled by my comment. "Really? I think it's delicious!" I giggle at him. "Y'know I thought the whole 'eat your vegetables' thing was just a bit for chuckle sandwich." He nods and covers his mouth, because he's still chewing. "Yeah no it totally was, I'm just trying to impress you." He jokes, and I laugh. "Charlie you're a gamer. Nothing you can do can impress me." He scoffs. 

We finish our food and drive over to Hermosa pier, where city of stars was filmed. 

"I must say, of all the songs in La La Land, city of stars gets stuck in my head the most." I say, as I look out over the water. Charlie takes his wireless earbuds out of his pocket and gives me one of them, then puts the other in his own ear. He starts playing city of stars and I smile. He takes my hands and we dance around a bit, singing along and laughing until the song ends. "Charlie I don't what else I can say other than tell you you're the best." He laughs, "I guess that'll do for now." He kisses me and I smile. "Want to go to our next place?" I nod. 

We pull up into a parking space near Watts Tower. "This ones more of a quick stop in the movie, but I think it's pretty awesome." He says as he looks up at the spires. "We should go to Angel's Flight next!" He beams at me as soon as I finish my sentence, "That's exactly what I was going to suggest!" We walks around the base of the towers for a little while, chatting and flirting and joking. We take some pictures, which we've been doing at all the locations. 

As we finish our little tour around the tower, I take Charlies hand. "Hey Charlie?" "Hm?" "I know I say it a lot, but you really are the best. I truly don't know what else to say, but I really mean it." He smiles at me and kisses the top of my head. "You're the best too." I rest my head on his shoulder as walk back to the car. 

We head to Angel's Flight, which, though pretty, only takes a few minutes. Then we take off for the final location [or so I think] on our tour.

We pull up to our last outdoor location. We stand for a moment, admiring the glory of Colorado Street Bridge., then we start walking across. By this point the sun has started to set. As we reach the middle of the bridge, I tighten my hand around Charlie's, and lean my head on his shoulder. "Everything feels so perfect when I'm with you." I whisper. he wraps his arms around me and whispers back: "I know exactly what you mean."

We walk back across the bridge and get into the car. "Hey Rose, what time is it?" "It's 9:30, why?" He smiles, "We're going to one last place." 

We pull up outside the lighthouse cafe, and can hear loud, energetic jazz coming from inside. "Oh Charlie. I forgot about this place!" He grins, "I figured you had, otherwise you would have brought us here!" The lighthouse cafe is where one of the best scene's in the movie happens. Sebastian is pouring his heart out about jazz and Mia is learning something and developing a new appreciation for something she only knew one way. 

We sit down inside the cafe, which is noisy, and brings a smile to your face as soon as you enter. Charlie heads over to the bar and orders us 1 funny valentine, and 1 watermelon crawl. We each takes sips of both, but ultimately Charlie ends up with the water melon crawl, and I end up with the funny valentine. "This has been one of the best days of my life." He nods, "I agree." We clink our glasses together and stay quiet for a few minutes to listen to the music as we sip our drinks. 

Charlie POV

As I look from the stage to Rose, I notice that they suddenly look panicked, and is holding a hand over their face, shielding herself from someone towards the door. I look toward the door, and see a tall man walking toward us, a smirk on his face. "Hey Rose, what brings you back to LA? I thought you tucked tail and ran for good. I guess you just really missed me huh?" She looks uncomfortable, anxious even. "Hey we're on a date right now, so if you don't mind-" He scoffs. "Listen I'm just trying to catch up with an old friend, why don't you just quiet down?" I start to lose my tempter. This has to be the ex they were referring to. "Clearly they don't intend to catch up with you so could you just leave?" He laughs at me. "Did you just call her 'they'? She's only one person dude." Oh. Now I get it. "Okay, nice to meet you whoever the hell you are, you've ruined our night. We're leaving." I take Rosalie's hand and she gets up and runs me out the door before I get the chance to say anything.

Rose POV

"Oh gods thank you Charlie." I say, sighing as I get in the car. "No problem Rosalie. I get the sense that was the ex you mentioned?" I nod, not really wanting to talk about the subject anymore. "Alright well, let's get back to the hotel room, shall we?" 

We drive home, and talk like everything's normal, and I quickly forget our encounter with Jared.

We decide the best things to finish off our day is to watch La La Land. I post all the photos from our tour on instagram, and caption it: Now I just have to write a play and get this guy to open a jazz club.  

Hope you guys liked this one! Sorry but La La Land is another favorite of mine, so I HAD to put it in in some way. To be so fair I do live in CA, and so this feels cheesy, but I think it's cute. I have you have a great day my lovelies! (Word count: 2116!!!)

P.S. WOW THIS IS A LONG ONE HUH?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 112 23
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖." ROYAL AU chapters are on the shorter...
19.8K 662 29
𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟🌛 @ 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 these jschlatt edits on my fyp ??? i think i get it 💬 172 ♻️ 488 🤍 9133 replies ... @ 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥 y...
3.7K 128 20
"why the fuck did I ever help that blue headed dullard... he's nothing but trouble" Silly mistakes will get me in trouble...but sometimes trouble can...