Do you remember?

By Freens_BecBec

Sam and Mon has a daughter Becky who gets into danger and Freen Sam's twin brother's daughter. Could Freen be... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39.
40.
41.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Special Chapter

42.

717 42 1
By Freens_BecBec

Becky's PoV
I woke up to find I'm sleeping on my soon to be wife's chest. God I'm dam addicted to it. I can't handle myself after seeing her perfect body. I don't know how many orgasm she reached last night and I'm happy to satisfy her.

I again sucked her already red nipples and she growled in pain. She said "hmm.. Becky I think I'll take bed rest for a week now.."

I giggled at her cuteness and said "Hmm it's ok wifey I'll take care of you."

I touched her nose with my index finger. I said "Freen let's bath together and then I'll bring you breakfast if you can't walk."

She nodded. I then helped her stand. She really can't walk I'm sorry but not sorry. We went and had bath. She said "Becky I really can't walk a week."

I giggled and said "Hmm but you enjoyed didn't you?"

She rolled her eyes and I laughed. She said "You didn't let me touch you."

She then pouted. I smiled and said "Ok next time you'll be top."

She smiled widely mostly like a smirk and I felt nervous. I said "Be gentle with me I'm still baby right?"

She said "No I'll take my revenge."

I acted to cry and said "Mommy please save me."

She giggled and said "I was just joking Becky don't worry I'll be very gentle. I then hugged her. We both were naked and sitting in the bathtub opposite to each other.

After bathing I went down. Sam mom was taking food to her room so I teased "Mom what happened to Mon mom is she fine?"

Sam mom giggled and said "Yes what about Freen? I heard her scream last night. You are like me and I'm proud of you."

I lowered my head out of shyness why did I even tease her. I would have just took the food and went. She continued "don't worry Becky I know you both will be happy always."

She then left. I took food and went back to the room. Freen was laying on the bed tired. I went and kept the food beside her. I started to feed her. She chewed the food slowly like a small baby. I said "Babe you are so cute."

She rolled her eyes and said "Becky I feel so tired."

I said "Ok Freen eat this and rest ok I'll bring you a ice pack if your (I bit my lips.) .. is swollen."

She slapped my hand and said "Ya it's and I want ice pack I can't walk because of.."

I pressed my lips on hers as I went out. I saw mom bringing the plate too. We went down. I took ice pack from the fridge and went back to the room. I gave her and laid beside her.

................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 429 9
Mon and Sam were introduced to each other by their mutual friends Yuki and Tee, who thought that they would make the perfect match. However, their fi...
20.3K 904 12
"I, Freen Sarocha, am not Khun Sam. She, Becky Armstrong, is not Mon. The feelings exist only between Khun Sam and Mon. The feelings do not exist bet...
521K 22.1K 138
The dark theory with FreenBecky.. must read. #FreenBecky #FANFIC Supporting Characters : [ Irin - Nam - Nop - Tan - Mich -Chen -Saint - Cherisa - Ni...
40.6K 1K 30
A story between a Cute and Arrogant girl..Becky's life was silent until a beautiful storm comes into her life🌊🐰. This is a fanfiction of becky an...