Jihan || one shots

By Shujii_wa

Some Jihan one shots:)) Can be angst, Fluff, Smuts, drama etc. Recommendations open :> Some stories will be... More

Wish You Were Sober
Troublemaker
My R
Treat You Better
Mi Casa Su Casa
If It Was Me
Can't Live With Losing You
Him Or Me
Lust
'Light A Flame'
Happy For You
He's Mine
Just Bestfriends[?]
Im Yours, Not His
I Love You
Teach
Wedding Ring
Astronomy
Fuck Me
Timeline
Jealousy
Promise[d]
Lollipop
Promise[d] pt 2
A Secret
Don't Leave
Boyfriends
In Another Life
Even If The World Ends Tomorrow
I Can't
August
Mi Casu Su Casa Pt 2
Sorry
Our Honeymoon

Falling For You

465 14 0
By Shujii_wa

It the last year of college for the trio, Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Joshua, the three had been friends ever since Highschool and now they're hear on the back of the school laying in the field of grass.

"Shuaaaa" Seungcheol said facing Joshua.

"Hm?"  Joshua opened his eyes then faced Seungcheol who was smirking.

"What?" Joshua asked with a confused face that turn into a suprised one when Seungcheol suddenly pecked his lips and stood up and ran.

"What the- SEUNGCHEOL WHAT WAS THAT—" Joshua said sitting up and touching his lips but cutted himsef of whenhe remembered that Jeonghan was there and got woken up.

"What happend?" Jeonghan asked in a timid voice as he just woke and is rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing sorry did i wake you up?" Joshua said calmly now.

"Not really i was just half asleep" Jeonghan replied as he fully woke up now.

"Ok if that's the case" Joshua added with the both of them clearly avoiding each other and feeling akward.

"Kayyy im back" Seungcheol appeared with coffee for the three of them with the two somehow death staring at them.

'Right..' Seungcheol thought trying not to laugh.

"Oh cmon Jihoon texted me and said that the coffee's there" Seungcheol said sitting in between the two like earlier.

"But why tf did you have to kiss me?" Joshua asked annoyed with Jeonghan being suprise.

"Kiss?" Jeonghan asked.

"Oh no no it was just a peck Shua's overacting as usual" Seungcheol smiled giving the coffee to Jeonghan which Jeongham took with Joshua rolling his eyes and took his coffee.

"Wait Jihoon said there's sandwhiches  I'll go get it" Seungcheol said then left.

The akward tension is back again at the two but Joshua decided to shake the akwardness off by getting his phone and plug his earphones and played mysic with him having only one plug on his ear, he then looked at the older who was looking at the field of grass peacefully looking so handsome and smiling so happily as usual which gave Joshua an idea and gave the other plug to Jeonghan so they can listen together which the older did.

"This music is nice" Jeonghan said holding a cup of coffee on one of his hands and Joshua just staring at him admiring him like he doesn't have the time in the world which of course Jeonghan noticing.

"S-shua is something on my face?" Jeonghan said as he blushed with Joshua snapping out of his thoughts and blushed too.

"A-ah no it's just.." Joshua stopped talking as they looked away at each other with their favorite song suddenly played through the earphone which is 'falling for u'

'What a perfect timing huh?' the two both thought as they looked at the phone on the ground and then looked at each other and smiled.

"This song is really the best for me" Jeonghan said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Mhm" Joshua replied both are now smiling with their hands interwined and smiling looking at the grass field

'Oh how cute~ these two are so obvious as hell, I literally don't know ulhow these two aren't together yet' Seungcheol thought as he smiled and saw the two.

"Ehem hate to break the moment but the sandwhich is here" Seungcheol said as the two puted their hands away and removed the earphone and let Suengcheol sit in the middle.

"Ouch- What was that for?" Seungcheol whined as Joshua pinched his cheeks.

"That's for pecking my lips without permission earlier" Joshua smiled and took a sandwhich with Jeonghan laughing.

"You know Cheol you should fix that habit of yours" Jeonghan added also taking a sandwhich.

"Why? It's not you guys aren't used to it" Seungcheol then took a bite of his sandwhich.

"Well what if we both got our own lovers already? You can't keep pecking  me and Hannie's lips our lover might not like it" Joshua also took a bite of his sandwhich.

"You mean when you two get together-" Seungcheol was cutted of by the bell which the two obviously heard and blushed but shook it off.

"We better get going now and I'll go ahead since Mr. Kim is our teacher gotta run" Joshua said as he smiled and waved farewell to the two with the two waving back and the Younger left.

'Im falling for him more minute by minute' Jeonghan thought as he smiled widely forgetting Seungcheol's there.

"Yah why don't you just confess? It's obvious as hell that you two like each other" Seungcheol said making Jeonghan snap out of his thoughts and flustered.

"What no, I won't risk our friendship just because of me falling for him, and how can you say he likes me? He's just being kind and a gentleman like how he is with others" Jeonghan said helping Seungcheol stand up.

"Plus im not sure with my feelings yet although i do know that i already fell for him just wanna confirm it longer you know and can you pls keep your thoughts shut you almost exposed me earlier and im sure he didn't mean us getting together" Jeonghan said patting Seungcheol's shoulder and left.

"Sure whatever you say" Seungcheol mumbled and went to his class too.

------------

"Hannie" Joshua called out to Jeonghan's classroom and saw the older who was arranging his bag in his seat and looked at him and gestured the younger to wait which he did.

"Sorry did i take too long?" Jeonghan said as he went outside their room where Joshua wa swaiting.

"Not really and btw Cheol said he's walking with Jihoon today" Joshua as the two proceeded to walk out their together.

"Well Joshuji it's still 5pm want to hangout somewhere?" Jeonghan asked smiling to Joshua.

"Sure" Joshua responded looking at Jeonghan smiling back.

"Alright let's go to the cafe" Jeonghan said excitingly making Joshua smile at him.

The two are now at the cafe and surprisingly none of them had uttered a single word ever since they sat down with their coffee also finished.

'Should i talk? Why isn't he talking? Is he uncomfortable with me?' Jeonghan couldn't help but think that because of the silence that was broke by Joshua finally talking.

"Wanna go to the park?" Joshua asked.

"Sure loser gets pinched" Jeonghan ran getting ahead start.

"Hey! No fair" Joshua said as he ran after Jeonghan.

The two are now laughing while chasing each other and got to the park.

[Insert the mingyu and wonu running part😭 just kidding-]

After a while both are now sitting down panting heavily and catching thier breath.

"I.. I won" Joshua said as he continue to panth.

"No i did" Jeonghan replied making to two look at ecah other.

"I won so you get pinched"+ Jeonghan said as he poaitioned himself to pinch Joshua but Joshua stopped Jeonghan's hands and smiled.

"What do you mean i won" Joshua replied with Jeonghan smiling too.

"No i did" The two kept bickering and holding ecah others hands until Joshua suddenly lost his balance while sitting and layed down with Jeonghan on top of him holding his hands basically pinning Joshua down making the two look at each other and blush.

The two didn't move or say a thing but instead stayed in their position of Jeonghan pinning Joshua down on the grass looking at each other literally their hearts going crazy but somehow they stayed looking at each other lovingly and admiring each other like they're in tjeir own little world and as they slowly close their eyes and leaned in each other.

"Shua? Han?" A familiar voice called making the two look at the person who appears to be Seungcheol with Jihoon beside him.

Seeing the two Jeonghan and Joshua immediately snapped back to reality and Jeonghan got off Joshua and Joshua sat up.

'What was that?!?!?' Jeonghan thought as he hid his face.

"Oh H-hey we didn't expect you guys to be here" Joshua said and smiled even tho deep inside he was also panicking and embarrassed.

"Alrightt yeah sorry we ruined you're moment we'll actually go now" Seungcheol said as he and Jihoon left the two boys who are currently flustered from earlier.

'Aaaaaa im falling for him once again' Jeonghan thought as he calmed himself down.

"H-Han I'll go home now appa's looking for me" Joshua said then left before Jeonghan could even say anything.

'Look what you did Jeonghan you've made him uncomfortable' Jeonghan sighs and stood up to and went home.

Meanwhile Joshua who was still flustered and not calm had reached their home and as soon as he went inside he let out a big sigh with a groan as he sat down.

"Oh? What's this?" Ji-eun his little brother asked.

"We almost kissed.." Joshua mumbled with Ji-eun clearly hearing it and has a O with his mouth.

"You and Jeonghan-hyung?" Ji-eun asked with Joshua nodding a yes and hid his blushing face.

"No fair hyunggg you're already making a move to him Jeonghan hyungs mine" Ji-eun pouted with Joshua calming down and looking at his little brother and chuckled at the pout.

"I know Ji-eun but I can't really give Jeonghan to you plus you're still in 8th grade we're in college so don't get your hopes up" Joshua chuckled as he stood up and patted his little brother's head and teased him making Ji-eun pout more.

"APPAAA HYUNG IS TAKING JEONGHAN-HYUNG AWAY FROM MEEEE" Ji-eun whined as Joshua laughs and went up to his room to change clothes and their father also laughing because ever since Jeonghan came to sleepover at Joshua's house with seungcheol Ji-eun had a crush on Jeonghan but it's just an admiring but Ji-eun tjinks it's a crush.

"But Ji-eun, Jeonghan clearly sees you as his little brother too" Their father replied making Ji-eun say a hmp!.

"Jeonghan's mine Ji-eun!" Joshua shouted from his room teasing Ji-eun more.

"WAAAH HYUNG YOU'RE A BULLY" Ji-eun said and went to his own room and Joshua went back downstairs now in comfy clothes.

"He'll get over it" His dad assured with Joshua chuckling and went to the kitchen to cook.

"Oh and you said you and Jeonghan almost kissed hmm?" His father teased him making Joshua blushed and yes his father knows he's gay and his father supports.

"We we're just playing around Dad and yeah i fell down with him being on top of me" Joshua said as he prepared the ingredients and his dad choking on nothing.

"Son i know you like him but letting him be on top of you is waaaayy too early" His father teased and meant another thing with Joshua blushing and embarrassed.

"What Dad no- like i said it was an accident.." Joshua said hiding his face with his father chuckling.

"But assuming you almosted kissed doesn't that show that he likes you too? When are you gonna confess im tired of being you're chatter dad" His father jokingly sighed with Joshua stopping what he was doing.

"I don't know dad.. Maybe he doesn't even like me like that" Joshua responded all timidly and sad with his father noticing.

"It never hurts to try Son maybe he's just waiting for you too" His father assured making Joshua smile a bit.

"I hope so" Joshua replied and smiled a bit as he continued cooking meanwhile Jeonghan who's in his and Seungcheol's dorm are now also having a 'love problem' therapy with Seungcheol.

"Maybe he was flustered Jeonghan, Considering that you even told me he didn't pushed you off immediately and you almost kissed which was my fault because i ruined it sorry if i stopped you're kissed and it's obvious he likes you too" Seungcheol said with Jeonghan blushing a bit.

"I dont know Cheol... What if im just hoping for false hope?" Jeonghan replied.

"One thing im sure is that no you're not, There's clearly a high chance that he likes you too i just know it so confess already" Seungcheol added with Jeonghan sighing.

"How?" Jeonghan asked with Seungcheol laughing a bit.

"Just tell him what you feel for him honestly no script needed" Seungcheol said with Jeonghan being nervous.

'Do i really confess?'

------------

The next day, Jeonghan had actually invited Joshua out for a seaside hang out, just a regular hang out with just the two of them.

"What made you think hanging out at the seaside today?" Joshua asked, both of the boys bare feet are burried in the aand, looking at the soft and gentle waves from the sea along with the beautiful sunset.

"Mmmm, well i thought here would be the best place to tell you i love you" No hesitation, no hint of jokeness nor unserious can be heard from what Jeonghan just said, suprising Joshua, looked at Jeonghan who was already looking at him with a smile. A gentle smile.

"What?" He didn't know why he asked when he clearly heard his bestfriend say that he loves him, well maybe he wanna hear it one more time.

"I love you Joshua, not as friends or bestfriends but as a lover" Unburrying his feet in the sand, Jeonghan sat closer beside Joshua who was shocked, but you caj see the hint of blush in the youngers face.

"I love you Hong Joshua, I want to be your lover, your boyfriend..." Holding Joshua's hand. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Asking so sincerely and passionately with his gentle smile, making Joshua extremely flustered but just laughed while a blush is clearly visible and his heart is racing fast.

"This is your way of confessing your feeling for me?" Joshua joked, trying to hide the fact of how happy he is right now. "W-why? There's nothing wrong with it!" Jeonghan getting flustered and embarrassed, he defended himself.

"Well Yoon Jeonghan, I love you to and yes, I'll be your boyfriend" Holding Jeonghan's hands back and lifting it to kiss Jeonghan's hand, he returned his feelings.

Unlike Joshua, Jeonghan couldn't contain how glad and happy he is as he suddenly pulled Joshua for a kiss, the younger was suprised at first but then eventually kissed back, forming a soft and gentle kiss.

"You pabo" Jeonghan blurted out, smiling so happily, same goes for Joshua smiling so happily as they pulled away from the kiss.

Later on they heard claps,it was their bestfriend, Seungcheol along with Jihoon and there other friends and Joshua's father and his little brother were there as well.

"Wait so you told all them?" Joshua asked, Jeonghan chuckled and nodded softly and said "Well i have to ask your father if he gives me his support first, don't i?"

Joshua looked at his father who just nodded a yes while smiling. "So if i rejected you then this will be depressing" Smiling so sheepishly, Joshua joked.

"But you wouldn't do that" Jeonghan confidently replied.

"Why not?"

"Because you love me"

"True" Joshua just smiled and their friends started to approach and congratualate them.

"Waaahhh hyung you paboooo" Ji-eun ran, eyes teary. "Sorry eunnie" Joshua chuckled as he stopped his little brtoher from hitting him, Jeonghan was a bit confused.

"Jeonghan-hyung was supposed to be mine! Paboo!" Ji-eun whined, Joshua and the others just laughing and Jeonghan finally caught on.

"Ah sorry Eunnie, but i love your hyung more" Jeonghan said, patting Ji-eun's head in which made Ji-eun stopped throwing a tantrum.

Ji-eun sniffed and wiped his tears off, "When i get older I'll snatch you away from hyung" teary eyes Ji-eun said, in which made Joshua and Jeonghan chuckle.

"Let's see eunnie" Jeonghan just replied, knowing it'll pass and Ji-eun will most likely fall in live with Jeonghan's little brother same age as he when they meet.

"Alright Ji-eun stop now, and congratulations" Mr. Hong approached them and grabbed Ji-eun congratulating his older son and his boyfriend.

"Thanks dad" Joshua replied. "Now when's the wedding?" Seungcheol asked resulting the to boys to just scoffed a laugh a bit.

"Soon" Jeonghan whispered to his boyfriens, Joshua just chuckled and both boys enjoyed their time together as boyfriends in the seaside, with their friends celebrating.

_________

Hello loveliess!! I figured to just dropped this one shot first before continuing my long break🌸hope you liked it >^<

Your author, Mille will be seeing you guys again soon!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975 13 5
Pretty self-explanatory from the title! I will be uploading a warning sheet/CW on each individual shot so you can skip as needed :) MOSTLY : Smut, r...
24.4K 850 15
➢ If I know what love is, it's because of you ! Tons and tons of Taekook Oneshots cause why the fuck not !? Hope you all have a great time readin...
150K 5K 43
/COMPLETED/ Taekook oneshots - TopTae - BottomKoo - MAYBE switch. Includes : - fluff - angst (not much) - smut (also very little) - mpreg - random...
148K 4.3K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open